Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #150

Pages:  #1... #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 15,Sep,21 15:05
California is saved. Newsom wins by a landslide. Trumpo thinks it’s rigged:
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 15:33 other posts 
I wish Super man had not stopped Lex Luthor from blowing it loose from the rest of the USA. It would have been a nice island to visit, and there would be better beach's further inland! I know,it was just a movie but damn what a great idea!
By #610414 16,Sep,21 16:05
Why do you dislike California so much?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 21:07 other posts 
Because California is full of communists?
By #610414 17,Sep,21 00:05
So is Russia, but I still like St Petersburg. Besides, Communism is so yesterday.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 04:10 other posts 
I only meant to say "that's what he believes" because he's oh so yesterday.
By #610414 17,Sep,21 11:21
Lollipop, if i read it right, you love the doggie position. That's so retro, baby. Now-a-days we women get to ride you like a bronco queen at a national rodeo. There's a lot to be said for the yesterdays.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 12:35 other posts 
Is it? I didn't know that.
The Latina I fucked recently,
with the minaj-like handles, started
by foreplay and then a nice bj.
I kept telling me "I wanna fuck you baby"
And, all of a sudden, she turns around,
kneels on her four and says "yeah fuck me"

She asked for it.
To he honest, I prefer it when the woman
takes over and fucks me rather than the
other way around.

But I'm game, whichever way.
By #610414 17,Sep,21 13:07
OH, BABY!!!! And what a glorious game it is. I'm so wet just now.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 06:08 other posts 
Nancy Pelosi need I say more and I’m sure phart would agree with me
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And the southern end of California is full of queer’s steers and hunchback Mexicans
By #610414 17,Sep,21 11:30
Lollipop, I understand your views on Pelosi. She spanked Trump and looks like she could do it to anyone. But, to put down the land of the Duke and Cooper over some dame doesn't make sense. Have you biked the Pacific Highway at sunset with a honey behind you or in front of you? Have you eaten at Fisherman's Warf in 'Frisco? Did you ever make love in The Sierras? Well, baby, I have and I don't care how different Californians are. They are cool just by being Californians. Liberal? maybe but, remember the Duke.
“I never felt I needed to apologize for my patriotism,” Wayne said. “I felt that if there were Communists in the business — and I knew there were — then they ought to go over to Russia and try enjoying freedom there. We were just good Americans and we demanded the right to speak our minds. After all, the Communists in Hollywood were speaking theirs. If you’re in a fight, you must fight to win, and in those early years of the Cold War I strongly believed that our country’s fundamental values were in jeopardy. I think that the Communists proved my point over the years.”
Do I need TO SAY MORE lollipop?:x :x
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 11:56 other posts 
Look at California a minute and tell me that all is well there. You can't.
Homelessness, water shortages and etc.Fires burn 1000's of acres because the only registered users can see external links
Won't let anyone keep dry underbrush cleaned up to prevent fire spread and I could go on.
Everything blows from california to all over the country,LITERALLY. We on the east coast,are getting smoke from over there.Not only do we catch the smoke,the idiot laws they pass,seem to also follow the jet stream.
By #610414 17,Sep,21 12:16
Phart, those are all legit arguments. Let me see if I can answer them.This is from Politico (I don't know enough to be an expert)
only registered users can see external links

Trump's suggestions have prompted head-scratching from experts who say his prescriptions — more raking, less water released into the ocean for environmental purposes — suggest he does not understand the science of wildfires. Critics also point out that most of California’s wildlands are federally managed.

Twowarmtts3
As you see, the forests of California are maintained by the Feds. I suspect the Bureau of Land Management. Of the approximately 33 million acres of forest in California, federal agencies (including the USDA Forest Service and USDI Bureau of Land Management and National Park Service) own and manage 19 million acres (57%).
33 million acres is pretty big to maintain. Also, Pacific storms move in all through the fire season. Lightning strikes are frequent and there's no way to predict or stop them.
But, California is not the only state with forest fires. Nevada, Wyoming, Colorado, Texas, even Florida has them. I'm sorry the smoke gets in your eyes but, do you have a solution?.
This is a map of the jet stream in march. Notice that it misses most of California and it's located way south including Mexico. What's more, read this.

Jet streams are relatively narrow bands of strong wind in the upper levels of the atmosphere. The winds blow from west to east in jet streams but the flow often shifts to the north and south. Jet streams follow the boundaries between hot and cold air.

Since these hot and cold air boundaries are most pronounced in winter, jet streams are the strongest for both the northern and southern hemisphere winters.--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutesOk.
Twowarmtts3
That took care of forest fires. With all due respect for you, friend, you are full of bologna. So, now we get to
homelessness. I did not this existed in the USA. Does this mean there are people living on the streets? Never heard of such a calamity. Couldn't Gov, Newsome open his Benicia State Capitol bldg. to these homeless? Well, I can't comment on that either. Don't know much about the homeless.--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutesTwowarmtts3
This comes from The Reader's Digest (didn't know it still was around)
Here Are 50 of the Dumbest Laws in Every State
So, baby, looks like California is just another state with fucked up laws.--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutesTwowarmtts3
Phart, are you aware how Los Angeles gets it's water?
Most of the water is IMPORTED water (including the State Water Project, Colorado River Aqueduct, and Los Angeles Aqueduct). Surely you've seen these projects in movies like the Terminator, Grease, China Town and others. California has always had water problems from the days of the Spanish colonization.--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutesTwowarmtts3
Well, Phart, how did I do? :x :x :x

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 13:05 other posts 
And here's a woman that I find sexier than many many younger and conventionally sexy ones:

By #610414 16,Sep,21 16:42

Come and get it you Evangelicals. Drop to your knees and pray for your Messiah. Other asshole Trumpsters are invited too.

Billboard Hailing Donald Trump As Second Coming of Jesus Appears in Georgia

Old Jimmy must be needing a diaper change.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 21:04 other posts 
Unto us a cunt is given and the government shall be upon his ass. And he shall reign by grabbing pussy whenever he pays. And the meek of the earth will lower their pants and cry "oh con artist, come fuck us too, we need it for we are stupid and you are our cunt leader." Amen.
And the cunt looked up and cried "allah, help me man fuck those idiots". And the skies opened and Zeus showed up and told the cunt to proceed. And the cunt has diarrhea. And his followers shouted "thank you cunt lord for providing us our daily soup". And they proceeded in swallowing their lord's excrement. And they said it was good. And the cherished him and all his kin, including Stormy.
By #610414 17,Sep,21 00:09
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 04:08 other posts 
This is not a parable. This is reality.
I've never seen a "leader" serve extreme to his followers and the followers accepting it graciously.
It's a miracle, but it's real.
By #610414 17,Sep,21 11:18
First and foremost our leaders want recognition, blind obedience, and a mirror, and POWER!!!!
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 11:56 other posts 
yep,that is exactly what bidens keepers want!

By #610414 16,Sep,21 17:02
Don’t you just love this asshole we call governor?

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Florida will start issuing $5,000 fines Thursday to businesses, schools and government agencies that require people to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 20:38 other posts 
I think he’s right it no body’s business but your own if you have your shots
By #610414 17,Sep,21 00:13
Dgraff, lollipop, it is my business and every other American. Imagine tuberculosis instead of Covid. To enter any country you have to prove you are vaccinated for tuberculosis. The public not only needs to know, but should be able to require vaccination or refuse entry to any function
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 03:29 other posts 
Yes but tuberculosis is real and has been for over 200 years not saying the COVID-19 is not real just not what they are blowing it out to be
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

My problem with the whole mess is they made it political if a doctor would have come on tv and said we have a virus 🦠 infestation and this shot will help keep you from getting sick and the government would have kept there nose out of it all would be good
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 21:06 other posts 
Then don't call him governor. Call him something else.

By #610414 16,Sep,21 16:35
Another Florida asshole.

Sept 16 - A federal judge on Thursday blocked part of a sweeping anti-protest bill enacted by Florida Republicans and Governor Ron DeSantis, writing that officials’ reaction to peaceful protests in the summer of 2020 is akin to the unlawful racist backlash seen during 1960s protests against Jim Crow laws.
Chief U.S. District Judge Mark Walker in Tallahassee said that the governor made an embarrassing mistake – or worse – when his offices “conflated a community celebration of a federal holiday commemorating the end of slavery with a protest."

By #610414 16,Sep,21 16:25
Republicans are a boil in democracy’s butt.

“The contrast is going to be clear as we move into 2022,” Democratic National Committee Chairman Jaime Harrison told reporters Wednesday. “The contrast between folks who are card-carrying members of Trumpism and folks who are Americans through and through and are fighting for this country.”

By #610414 16,Sep,21 11:27
Does anyone know this member?
/member.php?w=650420

I tried following her last blog and I could not understand it.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 15:15 other posts 
It's your mate, Why ask. Better a smart ass than a dumb cunt. We all know who it is

Stay super sexy

*Dev01*
By #610414 16,Sep,21 15:57
Thanks Dev. You remind me of my visits to the DMV. I shall try to stay super sexy while I give my lollipops the attention they need. Other than that I have no idea what you mean. When did you and the Bella! crowd decide to either ignore me or answer shit to my posts? No problem. I’m used to chatting with myself. It’s a better class of people. BTW, don’t bother answering. That certain other Aussie had more class.
BTW, my “mate” is Charlie and he’s not a smart ass or a dumb cunt.

By #610414 16,Sep,21 14:02
I hear that Laverne DeFazio and Bella! look like they aré twins.

"Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!" .

By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Sep,21 08:45 other posts 
Today I go in for the first of my two shots
--------------------------------------- added after 101 seconds

The first one will protect me from distemper and the second will cover me for rabies
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,21 13:40 other posts 
YOU are getting the shots? What the hell o prompted that?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Sep,21 14:29 other posts 
Not the Covid-19 shots I’m going to my veterinarian to get my distemper and rabies shot
By #610414 15,Sep,21 15:03
I’m dating my health worker. He applied my Covid shots. Now, I get “vaccinated” at least once a week. Direct Connection, baby. I’m his little Mopar project.
By #610414 15,Sep,21 16:52
Dgraff why not shoot it into Markis’s cock and let him “inoculate” you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Sep,21 17:59 other posts 
Ahhhahaha

By #610414 14,Sep,21 22:37
………. Bella! ………

By #610414 27,Aug,21 08:25
I’m tired of hearing or reading people state their “God given right” to refuse to use a mask, or worse, get the shots. Here’s an example of someone rationalizing why they are willing to endanger the rest of us.
The Hodge Twins are conservative, comedians and raw, they echo my sentiments, it should be MY CHOICE whether I take the shot or not. Also if you choose to think of the shot as a vaccine and you have been vaccinated against getting this life threatening flu or whatever you want to call it, you should feel safe. What does it matter? You have been given the shots, you are fully vaccinated AND our government has assured you that you are safe. So if you do contract COVID the affects will be less than if you didn't have the shot.
The Delta variant outbreak is the result of all these ostrich-like misinformed people refusing vaccines because “who knows what the revenuers put in it. Let us use horse deworming meds.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 09:18 other posts 
They are still running the tired ,outdated infomercial on tv
Get vaxed. "I got vaxxed so I could get back in the game", "I got vaxed so I could spend time with family". NO one in the film depicted is wearing mask or social distancing, the infomercial gives the impression you are SAFE once you get the shot .Which we all know is BULLSHIT>
SO for all the Miss information from the anit crowd,you might need to go look in the mirror.
By #610414 27,Aug,21 09:24
Yes, you are right. It’s the “let’s do the right thing “ crowd that’s to blame. The others are too stupid or uneducated or don’t give a fuck to be responsible.
You're not completely safe once you get the shot, but a whole lot safer. Only about 1,500 fully vaccinated people died in the US, while 635,000 unvaccinated people died.

I'm vaxxed and my life is almost back to normal. We're having friends over like before, we're going to the movies like before, we're going to restaurants like before.
The only difference is that I'm still working from home, which I like.

So what's the misinformation?
By #610414 27,Aug,21 11:50
He was told fried chicken with corn fritters relieves constipation. It turns out it’s only good to keep Covid contained to the immediate family and his partner, male or female. (Well, I don’t know….)
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 17:50 other posts 
I tried over a hour to find a video of that stupid fucking ad that Spectrum news runs on their cable channel.
But it is so missleading,IF I could fucking find it you would agree it is very missleading.
By #610414 27,Aug,21 19:36
It’s about time you started to understand we are fighting a pandemic. What worked yesterday, what was believed to be right may not apply anymore. Yes, I remember when no one wanted to be first getting the vaccine. Telling them they could get back to normal made sense. It convinced people to get the shot(s). Shortly after the Delta variant springs on us like a bad winter blizzard. All bets are off, and you know what the consensus is? The Variant spreads like wildfire BECAUSE SO MANY ARE STILL UNVACCINATED. So, all you that are guilty of involuntary manslaughter, shut your trap and stop throwing wrenches at the only system we’ve got.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 20:51 other posts 

I was told by someone this is a "more centered" news source,so read that!

also,check this 1 out.

It is time for some people to understand we are not only fighting a pandemic, we are also fighting the politicization of a pandemic.What part of that is so hard to understand?

By #610414 27,Aug,21 21:58
We need everyone vaccinated. Until that time, we need people to wear masks. What’s so hard to understand?
"Contracting and beating COVID provides better protection against delta variant than Pfizer shot, new research shows"

Read that line more careful; it suggests protecting yourself from Covid,
BY GETTING IT?????

Sure, IF you survive it, you are most likely to not die from it the second time.
But, how do you know you survive it the first time?

You know what this is? Lying by means of statistics.
It excludes all the people who died from Covid (the first time). Don't you understand that Covid survivors by definition have a lower change to die of Covid?
And you're showing this as an alternative for misleading news?

But sure, try this out. Go to a hospital and ask if you can hang around unprotected in a Covid ICU, so you can vaccinate yourself, by getting Covid.

Or maybe get a blood transfusion from an Aids patient, to vaccinate yourself against Aids.
By #610414 30,Aug,21 08:41
Ananas, I’m assuming you are responding to Phart?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 09:27 other posts 
Yes, I'm responding to his first link.
"Contracting and beating COVID provides better protection against delta variant than Pfizer shot, new research shows"

You can see I replied to his post, by how they are outlined.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 10:25 other posts 
Alot of people have already had the damn virus ,probably like myself ,before it was "cool" as in known to be around.
I ran into yet another person this morning,like myself,he was sick as hell the second half of febuary 2020 and the first week of march. The virus was known,but case count was LOW and it was just spreading.
that makes 3 people other than myself that have probably already had it.
The only thing I am looking at doing is perhaps getting a antibody test to see if I have had it and if so,since I am O+ blood type,if it needed,donate plasma or which ever it is to help others.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 10:35 other posts 
That would be a benefit of not getting the vaccine, you can still find out if you had Covid before, with an antibody test. The test would off course be positive after vaccination. If I was you I would like to know. It would give peace of mind to know you've had it and survived.

If you would donate plasma to help others, big salute from me
By #610414 30,Aug,21 10:36
Phart, how noble. I suggest we all (the unvaccinated ones) rush to the nearest hospital and give blow jobs or pussy licks. In no time at all we'll all be immune or dead. Wait, that's the same.
By #610414 30,Aug,21 10:33
I should and I know that but, I am a dizzy blonde.
By #610414 30,Aug,21 10:52
Ananas, as an aside, what's your reaction to some of Phart's responses?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 11:22 other posts 
In my opinion Phart is the most articulate and coherent poster of the right wing perspective. He is mostly respectful, stoic and tenacious and he sometimes surprises me with his responses.
By #610414 30,Aug,21 11:57
I agree with that…..plus…….. I get a laugh.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 14:21 other posts 
I don't know if I deserve all that credit.
I look at life thru a different lens that others.
"It is time for some people to understand we are not only fighting a pandemic, we are also fighting the politicization of a pandemic.What part of that is so hard to understand?"

True, but if using masks, physical distancing, vaccination and even washing your hands is now political, how can you fight a pandemic without being political?
The virus does not stop spreading and killing, unless people do at least some of those politicized measures.

So, how do we take out politics from doing something to stop the virus?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 12:51 other posts 
Please help us figure that 1 out.I think it is considered political because of the source of the advice,the highest paid government employee in the country, felchy,fawchy,how ever you spell that "dr's" name, is providing. Of course he will be the mouth piece for the folks that signs his paycheck. Strange how a entire country full of people are expected to put their full confidence in and their lives in the hands of 1 man.
Funny that people are having to be told to wash their hands.

I wash my hands out of habit.It is something I learned WAY back when I was very young. I have always been a shy person,so I don't hug and get up close to people. Again,out of habit.it used to make me so uncomfortable when old farts would come grabbing me at funeral visitations and such as a kid.I decided then I did NOT want to do that.
Mask, i just flat out do not feel comfortable wearing 1.I am claustrophobic for 1 thing.
By #610414 30,Aug,21 16:00
And so you perform YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO CHOOSE. You also choose to put other people in danger.What that good doctor has been doing most of his life is doctoring for the public good. Well let’s hope you survive or at the very least, go before you infect someone.
Fauci is just the spokesperson for the CDC. The CDC is not a political organization, it has only one job; protecting the public from diseases.
They have been condemned for being political, but they are not.
However their advise conflicts with business interests. Business interests tend to be very short-term, nearsighted and completely unscrupulous.
Choosing between business interests and public health IS POLITICAL.
And how do they practice those politics? By demonizing the messenger
of the conflicting message.

It's hard to find people who really like masks. It's good to understand that using masks is the absolute minimum measure you can do. It's like wearing a hard hat on a construction site. It only helps sometimes and there's many things more important. However, if it's the only thing you do, it's actually the only thing that can save your life. See PPE below:

By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 19:19 other posts 
helmets, and hard hats. When I was a volunteer fireman, i can't remember the brand name of the helmets we had but they were heavy.and awkward. 1 day in the station I dropped mine from waist high to the concrete floor .It split open like a piece of stove wood hit by a axe. Wasn't long after that we all were issued new 1's from another company. I can't imagine how little it woulda helped in that structure fire we had a few months later with second floor trusses' coming down on us.On fire of course.
By #610414 30,Aug,21 20:49
Flip it around, Phart, the new hat worked?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 21:16 other posts 
UH yea! DUH, I woulda had a head ache if it didn't.!
Didn't do my friend any good that fell thru the floor onto a joist, his balls hurt for a couple weeks after that.
The 1's we just budgeted for and bought ,are Cairns helmets. It has been 20 years since I fought fire but now I help run the department instead.
By #610414 30,Aug,21 21:27
American quality, phart?

Still, helmets are designed to absorb damage instead of your skull. It's even allowing breaking, while absorbing energy. A helmet that doesn't deform or break doesn't absorb energy. That would prevent your skull from splitting open, but it would transfer all the energy into your spine and kill you just the same. There are no helmets who can protect you from second floor trusses' coming down on you. The only benefit from a helmet that wouldn't break under that stress, is keeping your dead body more presentable.

So a helmet should stay undamaged up to a weight of 5 kg, falling from 2 meters (see video).
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 14:22 other posts 
True but I thought it ironic that a helmet could not withstand it's own weight from a 3 foot or so drop.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 02:06 other posts 
Damn, that thing was made of eggshell.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 21:03 other posts 
By #610414 08,Sep,21 03:26
This is in the Florida Sun Sentinel
A California psychiatrist who has advised Gov. Ron DeSantis on the coronavirus pandemic recently promoted a drug for COVID-19 patients that federal disease experts have strongly warned against after a spike in calls to poison control centers.
The surge of interest in the parasite drug, ivermectin, prompted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday to issue a national alert advising against its use to treat coronavirus. The maker of the drug, Merck, has also said there is “no scientific basis” to claim that ivermectin is effective against COVID-19.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Sep,21 09:16 other posts 
Still,the big question is,WHY IS NO ONE RESEARCHING IT????
My theory is to much money being made on the vaccines.
By #610414 08,Sep,21 14:55
I’ll give you that. Money or inconvenience
By phart [Ignore] 08,Sep,21 18:21 other posts 
If you think about it,the common cold is a BIG money maker as there is all kinds of over the counter stuff for it.Does it cure it? No,does it treat it? yes.
There are over the counter flu meds as well. That get you up and back out the door and able to function quickly.
By #610414 08,Sep,21 21:46
But you are saying Covid and the flu are the same. They are not
By phart [Ignore] 08,Sep,21 22:23 other posts 
I think long term,they are similar.
And there is already a combined vaccine in the works for flu and wuhan in the same shot.
I can't remember right off hand where i read it.
and if you remember back when the chris cumo on tv news had the virus,he said that Dayquil and Nyquil were what helped him get thru,both are for the flu.
By #610414 09,Sep,21 11:58
He was getting a blow job from his personal assistant. Should he be part of the treatment?
A combined vaccine for flu and wuhan in the same shot?
That's easy, they just mix the two.

Dayquil and Nyquil are just symptom relief. You will feel better, but your
lung cells are still being destroyed at the same rate.
By #610414 10,Sep,21 09:46
That can be said of aspirin. It helps with the symptoms but doesn’t cure the disease
Ivermectin has already been studied and it doesn't seem to help for Covid at all.
However, people are taking it in doses meant for cattle and are dying from that.
It's medicine to kill intestinal worms. Some 'doctors' are peddling it for their own profits. Viruses are not even a live organism. Only stupid people think that would do anything. It's like taking a laxative for your skin rash.
By #610414 09,Sep,21 21:23
It also kills
By #648364 09,Sep,21 13:09
Now the Mu and Lambda is spreading and both are vaccine resistant. You are welcome! People stopped watching the news after they received their shots. We are far from safe. Just wait until it mutates into something truly deadly.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,21 15:00 other posts 
Yea, the virus was killing numerous people before a vaccine came out.Now the virus is supposedly only killing the unvaccinated,which is bullshit.
Now the mutants are coming and the vaccinated want to blame someone other than the chinese for creating the virus so they want to blame the unvaccinated.And chances are they ,although vaccinated,will die as well.
When your number comes up,you are leaving. Not much you can do about it.
By #648364 09,Sep,21 15:46
Funny, reports from sewage samples way prior to the Chinese event show that Covid-19 was around most of the globe already. Remember that super bug that was going around prior.

By #610414 10,Sep,21 09:47
Phart, why do you think it’s bullshit?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,21 09:53 other posts 
vaccinated people are dieing from the virus.you just don't hear about it because the numbers are "small" 1 is to damn many . Here is a quick example.

Now just how the hell is that the fault of the unvaccinated?
By #610414 10,Sep,21 10:18
Because you have to have your head in the sand if you don’t understand that no vaccine is 100% effective. Every year I take the flu shot at Walgreens. I’ve never got sick after, but there are people that do get sick or get the flu later. You think this makes it a bad vaccine. Flip it over. One or one hundred or one thousand die from the vaccine, there are, literally, millions that didn’t. This is what you want the world to know? Flash news, lollipop, we all know it already and we, all the millions that took the vaccine, would do it again. You are one sorry ass when it comes to your health. If you are unlucky to get Covid, or woohan, or China revenge, or Democrats way of getting rid of Repuckers, they’ll hook up the respirator to your ass.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

And the fact it’s two different subjects. One deals with the reality of a vaccine, the other presents a danger to other members of society.
By #648364 10,Sep,21 12:10
A lot of the antivaxxers aren't treating themselves as a loaded gun like a responsible antivaxxer should and is keeping the virus active. Most college kids think that it's still a joke and only kills the unhealthy and elderly. And a lot of that irresponsible antivaxxer group is also antimask. It's their God given right to make everyone sick and keep hospital beds full. Why would a person willingly chance burdening someone with million dollar medical bills and a funeral?

I received my 2nd shot on March 3rd. The vaccine loses effectiveness over time. I think it's only 60% effective for now. Hence, the booster that they sat on too long in my opinion. With effectiveness diminishing and the Delta combined with the new vaccine resistant Mu and Lambda variants and naive people thinking that they are superman because that they are double vaccinated is starting to show in the numbers. Most people that I talk to stopped watching the news after they received their shots. They became complacent and ignorant.
By #610414 10,Sep,21 12:21
Lumpy, sadly, I think you are right. You remember before the pandemic TV shows would poke fun at anti-vaxers of their children because of their religion? Every one ate that up. Now, look. Sad
By #610414 29,Aug,21 18:13
A conservative radio host from Florida who criticised coronavirus vaccination efforts – and called himself “Mr Anti-Vax” – before contracting Covid-19 himself has died, his station said on Saturday.
US Covid hospitalisations rise above 100,000 for first time since January
A statement said: “It’s with great sadness that WNDB and Southern Stone Communications announce the passing of Marc Bernier, who informed and entertained listeners on WNDB for over 30 years.
He had a choice and he made the right one. Thank God this country allows you a choice. Die in pace, sucker.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,21 19:10 other posts 
Get a load of this hypocrisy?

And people try to say politics aint involved.
Candice is a very smart woman that is simply standing up and using her first admin rights and these folks don't want to give her a wuhan virus swab?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 02:30 other posts 
It's true they denied her service. However, it's not a public testing facility, but a private company. According to your laws, companies have the freedom of speech to deny people service. (Those are Republican made laws, which Republicans liked when a gay couple is denied a wedding cake) She's not talking about their first amendment rights.
So there's hypocrisy from both sites.

Off course Fox is trying to spin it even further. A test is not medical treatment.

And sorry, I don't think Candace Owens is that smart. I've seen her talk with Joe Rogan. I'm not impressed! Joe seems to think she's smart, but she's just smart on his level and Joe isn't that smart himself. He's like an impressionable child, who can absorb information and logic, but it drains through his system like bad Chinese food. Candace can't even absorb information and logic, it bounces off like she has a force field.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,21 10:33 other posts 
Forgive me but didn't a bakery get sued a while back for refusing to make a cake?
So happened it was a gay couple related thing, BUT, As you mentioned, they had a right to refuse service. BUT got sued because of it .So perhaps Candice should sue this private testing company?
By #610414 03,Sep,21 11:55
But, they WON in the Supreme Court. I thought they were wrong but when it comes to Gay community, Black Lives Matter, Abortion, or Alien born, this country has gone backwards to the 1950’s.
There still is one difference between the cases; Candace Owens was denied for her political actions and the same sex couple was denied a cake for their sexuality. Sexuality is protected by anti-discrimination laws, but political behaviors and beliefs are not protected classes.

Candace Owens could sue, but she probably knows she has no chance of winning.
By #610414 03,Sep,21 11:51
Ananas, keep vaccinated, wear a mask, and let these fools go through intubation or death. Half their brain is asleep and the other half is missing.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Sep,21 13:09 other posts 
There are anti-vaxxers in my in-laws. My brother in law is a nice guy, but he believes so many conspiracy theories. He's influenced his mother with all those ideas, so she hasn't been vaccinated. That's really dangerous, because she has hypertension and diabetes II. I fear for her chances if she ever gets infected and she not very careful. It's still their choice, so I don't push on it. If I actually could change her mind and she gets vaccinated, any illness she might have afterwards would be blamed on the vaccine. Hell, they might even blame the vaccine if she falls down the stairs.
So, if they start a conversation about anything Covid related, they can hear my opinion, but I'm not looking for a discussion.

I know I can't make a lot of difference myself, but I'm still helping to fight disinformation, because it's endangering the life of people I love.
By #610414 09,Sep,21 21:46
The only thing worse than an anti-vaxer is someone that won’t try to educate them.
By #610414 03,Sep,21 11:49
Phart, you preach individuality and hands off government. The minute some PRIVATE enterprise decides to push their values you scream bloody murder. You call it being a hypocrite? What about establishments that refuse service to mask wearers?
Candice Owens has been spreading disinformation ( that’s LIES to you) about Covid matters. Why is she suddenly into getting tested? All she has to do is die of Covid and she will know.
By #648364 09,Sep,21 13:11
It's Newsmax, right wing.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   ...#187

Show It Off