Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #149

Pages:  #1... #144   #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 21,Sep,21 11:03
Sir-Skittles

GOODBYE MOTHER FUCKER. YOU'VE BEEN BANNED. WHORE MAMA IS WAITING FOR YOU,

By #623135 21,Sep,21 09:32
[deleted image]

PROOF OF AGE FOR THE SKEPTICS

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Sep,21 08:34 other posts 
By #610414 21,Sep,21 08:40
Listen, when your whore mother decided to abort you she went to a butcher. You are the result of that botched abortion. The best part is now medical waste.

By #610414 21,Sep,21 08:03
Eric Trump just killed irony—article on CNN

only registered users can see external links

Future president? His dad seems like a genius compared to this aberration.

By #610414 19,Sep,21 02:00
Personal Anthem

Azúcar Moreno
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 17:48 other posts 
Voy a devorarla muchas veces.
By #610414 19,Sep,21 20:10
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 22:32 other posts 
Y tocar con su cucu. En cuculandia.
By #610414 19,Sep,21 22:48
Mi cucú tiene vida propia. Me gusta sacudir mi cucú para el placer de mi amor.

By #610414 19,Sep,21 21:01
They are eating their young. Cannibals

Trump seeking challenger to McConnell as Senate GOP leader: report | TheHill

By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 17:47 other posts 
Here's the pussy I fuck lately.
She's a pro.

[deleted image]
By #610414 19,Sep,21 20:19

By #610414 18,Sep,21 21:21
I love water games and golden showers, but, I just don’t get the attraction of watching someone pee.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 17:49 other posts 
I like seeing a pussy pee. It's sexy. Especially watching from closeup.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 19:56 other posts 
I think naked twister is a cool game
By #610414 19,Sep,21 20:10
It is a fun game. Having your nose on a man’s crotch while bending backwards can’t be beat

By #275407 19,Sep,21 12:15
Until women have the rights on there own body, I think all women around the world should close there pussys to all men saying you don't have the right to fuck me anymore. No more pussy for you so go in the woods and masterbate and stop making us pregnant just a thought
By #610414 19,Sep,21 12:23
Not a good one for you, lollipop. On the other hand (that means use your left—HAHA) Seriously, good men and women just haven’t spoken up yet. I’m old enough (I’m in my 30’s- ) to remember the prime reason for Roe v Wade. Women were dying from back alley butcher shop abortions. I hope we wake up from this national nightmare.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 17:46 other posts 
National nightmare started in the progressive state of Tejas.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 19:55 other posts 
Mmmm that would create a lot more guy on guy relationships
By #610414 19,Sep,21 19:58
Surely, lollipop, you are not adversed to it?

By #610414 19,Sep,21 01:33
Phart you posted in Bella!‘s thread the following.

And those are the same type people that think they should be able decide to have a abortion. They can't even choose to date safely. I guess some sort of birth control is needed for that kind.

Twowarmtts3
Do you think what you are posting before you post it? Let’s see, the guy smokes weed, has a ring on his nose, and no job, but he is ok to fuck?
And what about the career woman in her 30’s that knows that a pregnancy will end her career? What about the woman with 6 kids and can’t handle/afford one more? Yes, birth control could prevent many abortions. But people make mistakes. DUI’s are like that. Did you know most DUIs are by men? Gun violence? Men. Rap3? Men
No, Sir. You are wrong in so many ways
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 11:42 other posts 
I am not 100% on the money perhaps. BUT I am not talking of r@pe victums, or someone who's life is in danger from the pregnancy.I can see abortion on the list of OPTIONS in those cases.
BUT for women that willingly part their legs and "OOOPS"I am pregnant" They had options at that time,1 to act responsibly, 2 ask the man to put on a rain coat,3, take a birth control pill, 4, take a morning after pill, 5 get the 3 month shot,.That was the option my former girlfriend used, she got all she wanted sex wise and there was no need for abortion. It can be done ,I know from experience.
Abortions' and the need for them could be reduced greatly by simply THINKING BEFORE ACTING.

As for the codger you describe, "the guy smokes weed, has a ring on his nose, and no job,". In that case, the woman should be able to pass him up, and find a better specimen. Most males are able to obtain a erection. Even those with jobs, and clean health, so if a woman settles for less, again ,her fault, should accept responsibility.
Besides who would want to chance reproducing a dope head anyway?

as for DUI's, I say hang the bastards! NO excuse for driving under the influence of drugs or alco. texting while driving a 18 wheeler is why I can't work, I would love to have seen that bastard hanging from a tree. Being male does not give you a free pass from being STUPID!
By #610414 19,Sep,21 11:54
I can’t argue with that but let me give you some #’s

How Effective Is DEPOSIT-PRAVERA (this is what you call the 3months shot)

The Depo-Provera shot is 99% effective at preventing pregnancy if you get it every 3 months, as directed. But because that isn’t always possible, typical effectiveness is around 94%. That means for every 100 women who get the shot, about 6 will have an accidental pregnancy.

Here’s how that stacks up against other types of reversible (nonpermanent) birth control:

Hormone implant: 99.9% effective
Levonorgestrel intrauterine device (LNG IUD): 99.9%-99.6% effective
Copper IUD: 99.2% effective
Birth control pill: 93% effective
Birth control patch: 93% effective
Vaginal ring: 93% effective
Male condom: 87% effective
Diaphragm: 83% effective
Sponge: 86% effective in women who’ve never given birth, 73% effective in those who have
Female condom: 79% effective
Spermicide: 79% effective

As you can see, no type of birth control is 100% effective. Your girlfriend could have gotten prego even though she used protection. Now what?
Do you suggest using surrogate lovers or sterilization?
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

BTW, I’m surprised you think Covid vaccines in the body is a no-no but don’t care what goes into your partner’s body.
The LNG
THE VAGINAL RING
MALE CONDOM
DIAPHRAGM
SPONGE
SPERMICIDE
All of these I’ve used over the years. Some made me very sick. Gerome is African American and he absolutely refused wearing a raincoat. Some were very uncomfortable or very cumbersome to use.
Do you still believe that all a woman has to do is close her legs? And let me ask you, “Why didn’t YOU wear a raincoat instead of having your girlfriend using some kind of protection?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 11:57 other posts 
IF and that was a big IF we had went as far as marriage, neither of us wanted children, so it was decided I would get the snip.
By #610414 19,Sep,21 12:05
Great. Now tell me how many men would get the snip? Also, half the marriages in this country end in divorce. Should a man risk no children if, by misfortune, he divorces and remarries?

By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 15:24 other posts 
So biden and his handlers don't like Florida?
By #610414 18,Sep,21 16:35
This article that you posted the URL says:

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recently enacted a policy of portioning the distribution of COVID-19 antibody treatments to some states experiencing a surge in infections, taking some from other states and reallocating them.

According to an HHS video conference call Sept. 8 dealing with distributing antibody treatments to states, Dr. John Redd said that the recent surge in the delta variant of COVID has led to a surge in the use of monoclonal antibody drugs, causing the agency to limit ordering and shipments to ''administration sites with HHS Protect accounts and current use reporting.''

''To make sure the drugs will continue to be available, and to make sure things remain fair and equitable in terms of our national supply, we're limiting ordering to sites that have HHS Protect set up,'' he said. ''That has been standard, but we are enforcing reporting requirements.''

He said that the amount ordered each week is used at a rate of around 70%, and the agency wants to make sure a supply is still available.

According to the agency, the changes will allow it to move rapidly toward distribution levels that will ''help ensure equitable distribution of a limited resource.''

Nuñez, however, said the move is because Florida has used the treatments wisely and to significant effect.

''We've actually been utilizing that lifesaving treatment in a way that's effective and that's accessible for Floridians,'' she said. ''We have set up, under the governor's leadership, 25 sites throughout the state. We have issued this treatment to approximately 100,000 individuals, and the proof is in the pudding.

Notice that I did not edit the piece. Regardless what Ms Núñez says, this is a tool to fight the Delta upswing and, in their own words, they are very successful. So, Phart, how can you make the statement you’ve made?
Also, DeSantis is a Trump wanna be and he’s acting like a jerk. Even the Florida Republican base is starting to complain about him.

By #610414 17,Sep,21 18:18
STUPID. STUPID. STUPID. STUPID. STUPID. STUPID. STUPID

The legal architect of the Texas abortion ban has argued in a supreme court brief that overturning Roe v Wade, the landmark decision which guarantees a right to abortion in the US, could cause women to practice abstinence from sexual intercourse as a way to “control their reproductive lives”.
Former Texas solicitor general Jonathan Mitchell, who played a pivotal role in designing the legal framework of the state’s near-total abortion ban, also argued on behalf of anti-abortion group Texas Right to Life that women would still be able to terminate pregnancies if Roe was overturned by traveling to “wealthy pro-abortion” states like California and New York with the help of “taxpayer subsidies”.
‘Treating us like criminals’: Texas abortion ban creates chilling effect across state
“Women can ‘control their reproductive lives’ without access to abortion; they can do so by refraining from sexual intercourse,” Mitchell wrote in the brief.

FUCKING DUMB ASS. FUCKING DUMB ASS. FUCKING DUMB ASS

ALL THE GRIEF THIS WILL CAUSE BECAUSE THIS MOTHER FUCKING EVANGELICAL WANTS TO PUSH HIS VALUES ON WOMEN IS BEYOND BELIEF. What a shame his mom did not get an abortion when she got pregnant with this fucking asshole.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 19:22 other posts 
What a total idiot.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Asshole.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 21:34 other posts 
why push for tax payer subsidies for travel elsewhere to do the job??
EH?
BUT This part I agree with.
“Women can ‘control their reproductive lives’ without access to abortion; they can do so by refraining from sexual intercourse,” Mitchell wrote in the brief.

IT has Nothing really to do with religion, I don't know why that gets brought into the equation.it is about murder of a unborn child.
IF you think it is so "ok" to kill it in the womb,why do you cry if the baby is killed thru the second floor bed room window like the 3 year old here in NC was the other day? Shouldn't be a problem with some of you folks mindset, just a late term abortion right? Procedure done by a uncaring person for financial gain?
By #610414 17,Sep,21 23:20
Murder and child. Those words are inaccurate and shouldn’t be in your
rebuttal. Those words belong in a religious context. The religious community, especially the Evangelicals, believe conception is a human child and ending its life cycle is murder. Suppose I told you I don’t care if I’m ending a child’s life cycle that’s been in the womb less than three months? Would that be murder in your eyes? If it’s so, there’s nothing to talk about. You have your views and I have mine.
However, if we are talking strictly legalese, why do you get to decide what happens to my body.
Anyway, you agree women should say “No”. Ok. A married woman tells her husband there will never be any Sex again. Is that what you mean? Women form a movement, pregnant women’s lives matter. They work to deny sex to all men. Ok with you? Or, how about adopting the Chinese way? Shoot a bullet through the head of the unwanted just born baby?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 15:27 other posts 
If I am not bad mistaken, denial of affection was once grounds for divorce. May not be now thanks to liberals.

Women like sex to. so just how long do you think they will wait? UM?
IF your Charlie cut you off, would you go see another fellow?
Or would you change to meet his requirements?
By #610414 18,Sep,21 16:25
Phart, any discussion has to be in the now. Divorce is as acceptable as an affair. I don’t know how long they can hold out , but that’s not the point. All they have to do is slow the frequency or get a lover. I’m not a regular woman with normal sexual appetites. First of all, I’m BI. Second, we are swingers and have been for 50 yrs. Third, we allow our lovers to stay at our house. If Charlie cuts me off I have my neighbors Joe and Walter, My Cardiologist, Jonathan, several men through out the country and, in a pinch, Johnny, the Pizza Hut delivery guy. On top of that, there’s my long time girlfriend, Barbara, and we also belong to a swinger’s group. So, you see, With or whiteout Charlie, I get by.
BTW most of my blogs are true stories. I may have used racier language but they happened.

By #610414 18,Sep,21 08:17
[deleted image]

Today marks my 50th wedding anniversary to Charlie. He sent me this.

By #610414 16,Sep,21 16:31

Why are all these right wing nuts living in Florida?

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — There is a new push to change gun laws in the state of Florida. Republican Representative Anthony Sabatini, of District 32, is proposing to do away with some restrictions when carrying a gun
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 12:36 other posts 
Why can't they carry their guns in their ass so that they can fire when they phart?
By #610414 17,Sep,21 13:07
HAHAHA!!!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 19:21 other posts 
Why are you laughing?
Don't you think that pharting can be explosive and cause guns to phire?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 15:31 other posts 
Difficult to aim that way.
Besides,we wouldn't need guns if crazies were kept off the streets instead of medicated and thrown back out of the jails and mental hospitals.
By #610414 17,Sep,21 15:49
Did you know that perfectly sane people kill too?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 21:36 other posts 
Really? Like that "mistake" the Pentagon finally admitted to today killing all those kids in Afghanistan?
By #610414 18,Sep,21 01:01
Yes, really. You think that it was caused by some crazies who were released from a mental hospital after getting their meds?

By #623135 17,Sep,21 17:36
Another two dumb asses bite the dust

Anti-vaccine Alabama YouTubers die of COVID-19 weeks apart

They were Alabamans. Enough said

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 12:56 other posts 
Edging and cumming.
Here's what a great partner should do.
Very enjoyable, trust me.

By #610414 17,Sep,21 13:09
Love it, but, no gloves baby
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 13:16 other posts 
Yeah, I too prefer no gloves.

By #610414 16,Sep,21 19:42
Nicky Minaj is a stupid cunt
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 20:35 other posts 
Never heard of her enlighten me
By #610414 17,Sep,21 00:00
Onika Tanya Maraj-Petty, known professionally as Nicki Minaj, is a Trinidadian-born rapper, singer, and songwriter. She is known for her animated flow in her rapping and versatility as a recording artist. Wikipedia

Very successful rapper.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

BALLS,BALLS,BALLS
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 03:24 other posts 
Omg at my age I say rap is a bunch of crap 💩
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 20:54 other posts 
I'd fuck he though and THEN tell her she's an idiot.
By #610414 17,Sep,21 00:00
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 03:56 other posts 
She might even enjoy that though.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 04:00 other posts 
Honestly, I fucked a woman recently with huge hips, like nikki.
She was wearing a corset and was fucking her doggie style.
Her hips provided two handles to hold onto.
Nikki would be the same.
I'd use her hips as handles while fucking her.
And I'd keep telling her how comfortable
this is, how blessed she is to have those
handles as she facilitates the man's job
while giving her.
She'd be elated.
She might even start rapping for me.
Oh yeah, oh yeah, boom boom.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

By #610414 17,Sep,21 11:14
This reminds me of this song

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 12:31 other posts 
Yes, I know it.
That and also:
no te metas com mi cucu con la sonora dinamita, I'm sure you know it...
By #610414 17,Sep,21 13:05
Yes, Baby. I do. I love it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 13:15 other posts 
Me too!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #144   #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   ...#187

Show It Off