Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #153

Pages:  #1... #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 26,Aug,21 15:41
From Yahoo Sports
Out of uniform and thus virtually out of the public eye, Colin Kaepernick took a seat during the national anthem before the San Francisco 49ers’ first preseason game in 2016. He did it again the next week, and again the moment passed with little notice.

On Aug. 26, 2016, after the 49ers’ third preseason game, Kaepernick was asked about his silent protest during the anthem. “I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color,” he said. “To me, this is bigger than football, and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way.”

The next week, after consulting with former NFL player and Green Beret Nate Boyer, Kaepernick decided instead to kneel. With that single action, Kaepernick set in motion waves that even now define sports in 21st-century America. It was the single most significant act of athlete protest since the 1968 Olympics, and Kaepernick himself forced difficult conversations in America like no one since Muhammad Ali. Admire him or loathe him — and there is seemingly no middle ground here — it’s clear that Colin Kaepernick is the most influential athlete of the 21st century.

By #623135 26,Aug,21 14:05
The QUEEN OF THE SITE. Ms DOYALSON….LIX..

[deleted image]

By #623135 26,Aug,21 14:02
only registered users can see external links
Tourist killed at Fla. restaurant, video shows shooter dancing

This reminds me of Sir-Skittles

By #610414 26,Aug,21 13:26
THIS IS A COPY/PASTE FROM @Balla!@‘s thread

Bella! posted
"Freedom comes with wisdom and no society wants people to be free". That statement I absolutely agree with.

Reply by TWOWARMTTS3
Óseo is relatively new at being a philosopher. He’s mostly a second half of the 20th century mystic.
Freedom comes with wisdom, intrinsically. They are inseparable, and no society wants people to be free. The communist society, the fascist society, the capitalist society, the Hindu, the Mohammedan, the Christian – no society likes people to use their own intelligence because the moment they start using their intelligence they become dangerous – dangerous to the establishment, dangerous to the people who are in power, dangerous to the “haves”; dangerous to all kinds of oppression, exploitation, suppression; dangerous to the churches, dangerous to the states, dangerous to the nations.

In fact, a wise man is afire, alive, aflame. He would like rather to die than to be enslaved. Death will not matter much to him, but he cannot sell his life to all kinds of stupidities, to all kinds of stupid people. He cannot serve them. Hence, the societies down the ages have been supplying you with false knowing. That’s the very function of your schools, colleges, universities.

Response by Bella!
Word for word this is a copy and paste that you have posted as if this was your own thoughts and words. Why do you never acknowledge that you have taken the information from another source or credit the "author"?

Reply By TWOWARMTTS3
The author is Óseo. Wikipedia is a compilation of various contributors different In every thread. Frankly, you’ve got to be dumb to think this is coming from my mind. That is except for the first line. Now, to answer your questionable question. I know it frosts your balls (if you had any) to have me in your threads. No. Copy/paste is not that easy. First you have to copy/paste the tittle of the piece. Then you have to copy/paste the URL, the location so to speak. Lastly, you have to copy/paste the author and publication it’s appearing in. All this going back and forth from SYC to Wikipedia or wherever you are getting the info without erasing all your previous work and having to start again. And for what? So some Dolce Banana can be made happy? Please. I bet 95% of our fellow members don’t even know we are talking about an Indian (that’s in the Asian continent and not Arizona) philosopher. You know? This has given you more of a pain in the ass than it will ever do me. Here’s a relative question for you. You posted a piece of philosophy without giving the author it’s due. Don’t you think the rest of the site deserves to know who Óseo is? But, no. Only Candy fucks up royally according to Bella with a !.

By #610414 26,Aug,21 09:20
Leopoldij
A big congratulations, Leo for reaching the top of the excitement game, and a big kiss . Oooh, lollipop, you’ve got a hangnail.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 12:00 other posts 
Thank you. I'm always excited. And I'm going to use my energy to please my friend:

[deleted image]
By #610414 26,Aug,21 12:04
I love a man with a purpose.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 12:09 other posts 
I wouldn't say that pleasing women is the purpose of my life but I can definitely say it's one of my major purpose as I wouldn't be able to live without them. I just love being surrounded by women, especially "ordinary" ones because I find them most extraordinary.
By #610414 26,Aug,21 12:14
Don’t change lollipop.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 12:06 other posts 
TWOWARMTTS3 looks like you're a top member.
Congrats!

[deleted image]
By #610414 26,Aug,21 12:12
TY

By #610414 25,Aug,21 18:06
[deleted image]

So true.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 07:57 other posts 
Some people believe the only Christian duty they have is to work as hard as they can,
to enrich their corporate masters and to respect the flag, the anthem and the troops.

These people see other people as a burden to society, while they are the biggest burden to society themselves.

Selfishness will kill us all eventually. And it might not even take that long.
By #610414 26,Aug,21 11:27
Unfortunately, you are more right than wrong

By #623135 17,Aug,21 17:39
BREAKING: Texas Gov. Greg Abbott tests positive for COVID-19

God moves in mysterious ways.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 17:43 other posts 
Yea, he does. He is showing the "vaccine" is not the answer.

I can't imagine how the virus got spread again, after the state was recovering so well not long ago. only registered users can see external links
By #623135 17,Aug,21 18:10
Well, God always wanted martyrs. I see that despite all the evidence to the contrary, you still believe a “ no vaccine policy “ is the best course for the country.
How do you feel about all that ocean water spilling off the edge of our flat world?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 18:12 other posts 
I am pro choice on the "vaccine".
By #623135 17,Aug,21 18:17
What choice are you talking about? You say the vaccine is not the answer, so why choose it?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 13:45 other posts 

Why choose it,? hell if I know. I have not chosen it. Will I ever? at this point in my life, after some shocking news yesterday about a neighbor, I seriously doubt it.No need to explain.it does not seem to matter that more and more people are having issues ,side effects.
By #623135 18,Aug,21 16:11
Phart, when I say that more than 600,000 people died from Covid 19 in the last 18 months, I’m quoting verifiable statistics. This is the truth. In y.our last sentence you state something that doesn’t ring true, but, I’m willing to listen if YOU CAN QUITE ACTUAL FIGURES, otherwise it’s just your word.
By #610414 19,Aug,21 08:34
He's fully vaccinated, so he will most likely survive and probably not even get very sick.
The vaccines are only about 60% effective in preventing infection. It's the not-dying-part that makes it worth to get vaccinated. Not ending up in a hospital is also most of the time prevented by the vaccine, which also saves you a huge bill afterwards.

And that's just the personal benefits. The benefits to society are reducing the spread of the virus, preventing mutation of the virus, easing the burden on the hospitals, allowing care for other patients than Covid patients, reducing the costs to society, getting the economy back to normal and taking care of other challenges in the world today.

And the downsides of vaccinating are some mild temporary side effects and a 1:100.000 chance of getting something worse from it.

I'm very pro choice, but I'm just baffled you even need to think about it.
By #610414 18,Aug,21 18:40
Tits
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 09:34 other posts 
Well looks like he will be around to make liberals cry for a bit longer.
By #610414 22,Aug,21 09:42
Wrong Sir. It’s the difference between us. Liberals cry for all. We’ll break bread with friends and enemies. Mr Abbott belongs to another type of person. He doesn’t care for his fellow man. We do
They've also given him Regeneron's monoclonal antibody therapy treatment.
I hope they can make enough of it, so everyone who gets sick gets it. At the moment it's just 30% who get it.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 09:48 other posts 
It also could be a similar situation as to what happened to a neighbor .Just spoke to her this morning.
Went to see her doctor the other day. Her doctor had been vaccinated early in the year and came up with a sinus infection. Well for whatever reason, he was tested for covid. and of course the test was positive. Turns out the vaccine it's self will prompt a positive test result!.He didn't have covid by a blood test,but the "Quick" test showed he did.
By #610414 23,Aug,21 10:24
Imagine that.
I'm sure they don't give people Regeneron's monoclonal antibody therapy, unless they've tested positive with the PCR test. That treatment costs $1,250 per dose and a PCR test is much cheaper.

It's possible to test positive with a quick test or an antigen test, after people had the vaccine. Are you saying that causes the big spike in positive cases? False positive tests do not explain that the hospitals are also filled beyond capacity with Covid patients, who need help breathing. By the way, almost all people who end up in the hospital with Covid are unvaccinated.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 09:59 other posts 
By #610414 26,Aug,21 11:26
This is what every doctor and scientist has been saying. Now, these anti-vaxers want to show it as proof vaccines don’t work? Please.

Vaccines are not 100 percent effective, and Edwards told Newsweek that they "are not a silver bullet" and "cannot be expected to eliminate public health problems caused by infections."

"Instead," he said, "they remain a vital tool—in fact a solid gold tool—but other tools are still essential."

This is where non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) come into play—methods to control the virus without using medicine such as vaccines or antibody treatments—according to Dr. Edward Hutchinson, senior lecturer at the Center for Virus Research at the University of Glasgow, U.K.

People around the world are well-acquainted with NPIs by now. Regular hand washing, social distancing, and mask-wearing are all ways to control the virus alongside the COVID vaccine arsenal.

By #610414 26,Aug,21 08:47
It was asked in another thread if any person in a position of power had told us not to get vaccinated for Covid-19. The author of that post knows full well no politician would ever say that. Politicians like to hedge their bets. However, we have some politicians who run opposite to traffic. One is Rep. Marjory Taylor Greene. Regardless of what you think of her she comes as close as you can get to saying,”Don’t use, don’t take “. We have many “guardians of liberty” who, in various degrees, act the same way. Science does not register with these paragons of enlightenment . They have a better way to judge mask and vaccine mandates. It’s called “I KISS TRUMP’S ASS”. Here’s the latest from Rep. Greene.

Sixteen months into the coronavirus pandemic, it would be fair to say that Republicans and their friends in conservative media would rather Americans get COVID-19 and die than give into “science“ or Joe Biden’s liberal agenda to “have people live.” Donald Trump is out there telling his followers not to vaccinate their kids. Fox News is hosting doctors who insist it’s a “giant mistake” for anyone under 30 to get the jab. Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk is calling the administration’s vaccination push an “apartheid-style, open-air hostage situation.” Tennessee Republicans got a vaccination chief fired for promoting…vaccines. And then there‘s congressional menace Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Previously best known for endorsing the QAnon conspiracy theory that Democrats belong to a satanic cult that eats children, indicating support for Nancy Pelosi to be executed, and blaming California wildfires on Jewish laser beams, Greene has of late devoted her time to spreading misinformation about the virus and making extremely historically inaccurate statements re the Holocaust. In May, she claimed that Pelosi’s decision to maintain the mask mandate on the House floor was “exactly the type of abuse” that Nazis inflicted on Jews, an analogy, she insisted, that “any rational Jewish person” would agree with. Later, she likened the White House’s campaign to encourage all Americans to get vaccinated against a highly contagious disease to “brownshirts,” i.e. the the paramilitary organization that helped Hitler rise to power. And, of course, she‘s been using her Twitter account to feed her followers lies about the virus, which has killed more than 609,000 people in the U.S. to date.

By #610414 25,Aug,21 15:58
Three Italian nuns died, and when they appeared at the magnificent heaven's gate, they had the option to choose to be reborn and live for six more months. Saint Peter greeted the women with a bright face. The seemingly proud and smiling saint explained to them that they had lived a pleasant life worthy of emulation and had the opportunity to select another personality to return to earth as. Three nuns were asked to select what personality they want to be reborn as Upon hearing this, the first Italian quickly said she would love to live her remaining six months as Sophia Loren. Then, in a twinkle of an eye, she disappeared to earth. The second nun excitedly added that she would not mind being Madonna. Within seconds, she vanished, leaving the third nun. The third nun looked at Saint Peter and said that she wanted to appear as Sara Pipalini. This name did not sound familiar to the saint who asked if she was sure of the name. The Italian woman nodded, but after much debate and questioning, she finally brought out a newspaper and handed it to the saint. He looked at it for a while and began to roar with laughter. The saint said:
"No sister, the paper says it was the Sahara Pipeline that was laid by 1,400 men in 6 months!"
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 21:01 other posts 

By #610414 24,Aug,21 17:39
Dgraff, you posted

It’s not that the republicans are telling people not to get the shots it’s because the Democratic Party is telling them they should get the shots now come on what respected republicans would do anything just because the Democrats say so
Didn’t your Messiah, Trump, just told the crowd in his last rally to “GET THE SHOTS “?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 18:01 other posts 
He did indeed but no thank you I’m just fine if that old Covid-19 virus 🦠 bites me all that will happened is it will leave with a bitter taste in its mouth
By #610414 24,Aug,21 18:55
Please, baby, I’m asking, no, I’m begging. Please get the shots. Please.

By #610414 24,Aug,21 16:06
This is a post by that DIRTY LITTLE JEW WITH A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER. You know him as SrCums. He said,

So in conclusion it is only fair to say you can't help it. You were born a cunt, but if I hated cunts I'd discriminate.. A cunt is a cunt.. So how can I stay mad at you?.. Afterall you were just merely born this way..
The idea is to accept who we are... Since your a cunt and say I'm from Israel it turns out I'm not from Israel.. But the fact I know that you are a cunt how can I be angry? We all have to love each other..

So in conclusion if you accept that you are a sloppy smelly fat frustrated cunt that hasn't been fucked in decades there is no reason for me to stay mad.. Love and love all..

His bile is directed at Bella!. Heaven knows Bella and I are not friends and never will, but it turns my tits cold when I see someone be so disrespectful to another person. This paragon of shit, SrCums, should be blocked from the whole of the forums. Banishment would be better.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 16:46 other posts 
I call him sir crums

By #610414 24,Aug,21 13:14
I posted a left handed inquiry on the Queen of the site’s thread. This is her reaction. From Bella!
Didn't you already post your drivel in your own thread? Besides, Dev01 has a thread for copy and paste, did you forget?

A true Prima Doña.

By #610414 24,Aug,21 08:50
Andthisisme posted in another thread:

When I saw this I was speechless

But then I saw interviews with attendees at Trumps rally in Alabama. ( 1m 18s in to be specific)

How can anyone believe this stuff??

Twowarmtts3
There used to be a funny saying in the 1970’s, “God made me do it”. It was funny then. It’s not funny now. It’s not hard to see these people play cards with a deck of 51. Uneducated.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 09:30 other posts 
I wouldn't perhaps express myself in quite the way that you do but it certainly does make you wonder what is going on in people's minds.

By #610414 24,Aug,21 08:24
7-Month-Old Twins Who Were Swept Out of Father's Arms Are Among 22 Killed in Tennessee Floods

Heartbreaking, those poor parent. I can’t imagine burying one of my children. Two is unthinkable.

By #610414 23,Aug,21 12:17
Phart I read your post in another thread:
I read last week about a nurse in Germany that had given 5000 "shots". Turns out she used saline and the people were not protected .I think she was charged with some sort of crime and now people are left wondering and the word is out that anyone that got a shot at that location should come back and get MORE shots. Might be dangerous as to much for the 1's that did happen to get the right stuff.
I read that Mt Vesuvius is not in any danger of erupting in the near future
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 16:29 other posts 
thats good,now convince those 5000 people they will be ok after putting their trust in their government and the "shot".
By #610414 23,Aug,21 16:40
Why should I? Do I look like Joan of Ark or Mother Teresa to you? And why are you blaming the government? Did they prepared the shots for her?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

You know what? This reminded me of a neighbor who got killed in a hit and run. He blamed the cops for not being there to prevent this.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 19:11 other posts 
The government trusted the nurse to give the shots.
So the buck stops with them.
By #610414 23,Aug,21 19:26
Again, why? She gave out shots.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 21:53 other posts 
shots of WHAT?
she was trusted with a important job. The government hired her to do it.
So the government is responsible.
I would think with drug cartels and gangs having so much influence here in the US, that American's could be paid off to slip the "vaccine" out the back door and squirt piss water into the veins of unsuspecting sheeple trying to get their "shot". Don't you think there is a good black market for the "vaccine" to North Korea or others?

By #610414 23,Aug,21 13:59
Phart the dog turned out to be a Republican mut. Do you blame the governor?

--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Sir-Skittles Posted on Bella!‘s thread:
Just shows everyone what a complete asshole and fraud he is... a total loser. Wasn't TwoWORMS crowing about how great he was just a few months ago?

Well, she's a loser as well.

Twowarmtts3
And this from a MOTHER FUCKING HOMO who still lives in that cold water flat in his mommy’s basement.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   ...#187

Show It Off