Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #155

Pages:  #1... #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 19,Aug,21 22:36
Before I start I confess the Grand Marnier is warming my insides. I’m sorry if I don’t sound like me.
Bella! posted:

Speaking of stupidity.....leopoldij must have received directives from his super sexy friend to update his (WHY?) he blacklisted me. Are you ready for a smile? Here goes.

• Total lunatic. Control freak. She hasn't ever been fucked by anyone and feels jealous when others have a sex life. Maintains an army of trolls and lots of fake accounts.

Twowarmtts3
Madam, I assure you that I’ve never asked him to change his “Why”. Really, I don’t care how other members see you. I’m sure some think you are good and friendly. Others, not so. I’m one of those people that explodes and once the explosion dissipates, I’m a little lost in how to act. I only know how I feel about you. Have a good life.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 08:31 other posts 
I do believe Bella was referring to the big boss bitch that is no longer here or is she
--------------------------------------- added after 111 seconds

The key words was
Super or as I read it supa sexy friend
By #610414 20,Aug,21 12:50
I don’t know. Maybe you are right. I can’t see that war with Lix continuing. My concern is that if Bella! believed I had something to do with it, I would look petty. Midnight with a triple shot of Grand Marnier in my hands tends to mellow me out. That’s when I realize what a dumb ass I can be. I truly don’t like Bella. I have my reasons but I shouldn’t act like a fisherwoman. I do hope she has a good life from here on.
Thank, Daddy, for the heads-up.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 13:44 other posts 

By #623135 20,Aug,21 07:16
These extremely right wing congressmen should be sensored.

Alabama congressman Mo Brooks comments on yesterday’s (8-19-21) bomb threats to the White House.
only registered users can see external links

Fellow House members criticized Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., after he released a statement Thursday that appeared to be sympathetic to the man police had arrested earlier in the day in connection with a bomb threat near the U.S. Capitol.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 11:24 other posts 
And what is the problem with what he said?
He has freedom of speech just as the rest of us.
By #610414 20,Aug,21 12:33
He does have freedom of speech. That’s why I can say that Republicans are a threat to the free people of this country and should be made to wear a patch on their chest with the letter R for Republican. Republicans are dangerous. They support insurrections and bombing of the White House
By #574505 20,Aug,21 12:38
J/K we need a new Whitehouse the one is infested..
By #610414 20,Aug,21 12:44
Fumigated maybe
By #574505 20,Aug,21 12:47

By #623135 20,Aug,21 08:31
DOES THIS GUY SOUND HE’S FROM NEW YORK/

'Bomb' suspect near Capitol surrenders to police

NAH! HE’S ONE OF THOSE SHIT KICKING YAHOOS FROM ALABAMI OR THE SOUTHERN RIVIERA

By #610414 19,Aug,21 08:33
Dgraff 2Nice is down to 61% on the Best Image game. What happened? Did Bella! wash her hands off 2Nice?
It’s what I thought, the BITCH WITCH talks a lot but usually out of her ass.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 08:51 other posts 
No one cares like i said before I have another agenda to deal with at the moment
By #610414 19,Aug,21 12:17
I wasn’t expecting you to handle it, but, as Bella’s personal errand boy, I thought you’d run to report.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Daddy, aren’t you going to tell your baby girl what the other agenda is? Missy here will keep you happy. Your boi can keep you happy up front and I can keep you happy in back. What do you say, Daddy?

By #610414 19,Aug,21 09:01
Hey, Dgraff did you see? The One Eyed Bitch Witch, Bella!, posted:
Awwww, schucks! 2nice you made me blush! I blushed almost as much as the first time I saw your wiener.

(NOT TO BE CONFUSED FOR THAT OSCAR MYER WEINER)

By #623135 19,Aug,21 07:42
Dgraff 2Nice is down to 61% on the Best Image game. What happened? Did Bella! wash her hands of 2Nice?
It’s what I thought, the BITCH WITCH talks a lot but usually out of her ass.

By #623135 18,Aug,21 20:35
An old retired Navy Chief and his wife was celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary in their home.
"Just think," the old retired Chief says....
"...we were sitting here at breakfast, naked as jaybirds, 50 years ago."
"Well..." the old wife snickers...
"...what do you say -- should we get naked?!"
The two immediately strip to the buff and sit back down at the table.
"You know, honey," the old wife says slyly....
"My breasts burn for you now as they did 50 years ago."
"I'm not surprised," replies the old Chief...
"One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal!"

By #623135 18,Aug,21 16:27
Bella! posted
You, who think that you have single handedly made sure that 2nice has not seen the top of BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP because you have made sure of that

Twowarmtts3!
This morning I posted in the One Eyed Bitch Witch’s thread

You, Bella, are the piece of work. I’m always complaining garbage like Skittles trashes my page and all you’ve got is, “I can’t be responsible for what other members do.” Yet, I cast my votes in a fair contest and you get all indignant..
Well, you female dog, I JUST VOTED 2NICE TO THE TOP OF BEST IMAGE. If you care so much, keep him there.
FUCKING PEOPLE. Ok for others to do what they do, but , not Candy. Hippocrates.

Well, guess what good people. All this talk about 2Nice and he’s back at 47% on the Best Image game.
By #610414 18,Aug,21 18:49
Hot tits

By #623135 18,Aug,21 15:45
Bella! blacklisted me again.
Twowarmtts3! Here’s a explanation she had on why she did it

Bella!
She just can't keep her nasty thoughts to herself.

Twowarmtts3! Talk about the kettle calling the pot black.

Jamie
And to think she eat with the same hole.how nasty

Twowarmtts3! Sorry Jamie, not everyone can eat with their ass like you

Bella!!
To boast about the shit things that she does just makes me so angry. Her and SrCums are two peas in a pod, they want to play with all the kids but they can't play nice.
Maybe I need to put a bounty out for her again.
Should I offer a bounty, dgraff? A couple of piles of shit on her page, maybe?

Twowarmtts3! Why not? That is your modus operandi. FYI, you can only fit 7 piles of shit on the gift banner. For every pile of shit I get I’ll gift one of your friends with a pile of shit. I can’t send you one, I’m blocked. I will also PM your friend the gift is YOUR idea.

Dgraff
Hahaha I would. I’m beginning to think she don’t love us anymore.

Twowarmtts3! Dgraff, why the “us”. Are you attached at the hips to that BITCH?

Bella!!
Nah, she likes you. For some reason you fellas can treat her like shit and she laps it up. I bitch slap her about her underhanded ways and she gets pissy with me.
Like I said, you fellas can talk shit ABOUT HER time and time again and she laps it up like a good doggy. Me, all I have to do is talk TO HER and she goes bonkers. I thought that she might quiet down after lix's departure but it doesn't seem like it is likely to happen. She obviously is not smart enough to recognize that it doesn't matter how much you spend, your words and actions can be your downfall.

Twowarmtts3! And you are obviously not the smart BITCH you claim to be. Words and actions can be my downfall only if they are not true. You buy your stay here because you are continuously contributing to the milk fund and throwing money for points. If I was Admin, I’d be kissing your ass, regardless how unpleasant that would be. So, you couldn’t contain yourself. The One Eyed Bitch Witch is flying through the site again.
By #610414 18,Aug,21 18:49
Warmtits

By #610414 18,Aug,21 11:47
I just posted this in Bella!'s thread. Woman, you start the shit, you play with it, then you threaten blacklisting when someone doesn't like your shit. You know damn well that the only thing blacklisting does is that I can't read third party URLs. OK,, let me make it easy for you. Assume I just pushed all your buttons, but, I swear by everything that's holy this time I wont hold back. I have my threads too. I like your thread (BUT NOT YOU). Go ahead, pick up your marbles and go play in another playground, sissy. Be a little kid, OH OH OH Candy was mean to me. And watch how fast this post appears in every thread in the forum.

Twowarmtts3
I'm tired of this female dog (see Bella!? I didn't use bitch even though you deserve it) barking at me because I play with her love children. Lix was right. You can't be nice to this woman. And I can't even blame it on her being on the rag. She's just NASTY all on her own.

By #623135 18,Aug,21 10:37
Bella! posted
you assert that I put my nose in something that doesn't pertain to me? You are a piece of work. You, who think that you have single handedly made sure that 2nice has not seen the top of BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP because you have made sure of that. For what reason have you done that?

You are toxic, mean, unreasonable, unforgiving, you are like cancer and you are unable to be honest and tell the truth.

Twowarmtts3
Here's a member that's hated by so many members telling me I'm toxic, mean, unreasonable, unforgiving, a liar and a cancer, complaining because I followed the rules of the site. This paragon of fair play who drove Lipsipsuckit to be booted out. This member who is friendly with Sir-Skittles, the biggest troll on site. Can you immagine?

By #610414 17,Aug,21 23:14
Bella! posted referring to me
You are the only member that fits the picture of being miserable, petty and spiteful. That's why members don't like you and cannot trust you. Move along, annoy the members somewhere else.
Twowarmtts3
How did I know that she would react this way? No, reason, no proof and now, look at her new post
Bella!
Hey, readers and posters, let's show this member just what miserable and petty is all about. If you haven't already voted, please vote NOT. Thank you.

/pic_of_month.php?id=9290

Twowarmtts3
And she has the audacity to accuse me.
By #623135 18,Aug,21 00:53
Bella! as I’ve said before, payback’s a bitch

By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 18:12 other posts 

By #610414 17,Aug,21 19:05
Life is not fair. Those poor unfortunates have to live a horrible life. Never-the-less, life is precious in any form. I’m a Christian and believe in Jesus, yet, when I see this I ask myself, “Why?’
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 19:17 other posts 
And we think we have issues. we are doing ok. if we turn off the tv it would help alot.
By #610414 17,Aug,21 20:23

By #610414 15,Aug,21 17:20
I just read a post by Bella! It was horrible. I’m sorry she and her family had to experience this.
I just don’t understand it. Why would someone so touched by Covid be so anti-vaccine.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 21:52 other posts 
What are you referring to? Who is anti-vaccine and what happened to bella?
By #610414 15,Aug,21 22:46
Her family had a bad time with Covid. This is not part of our feuds. Sorry, baby, I can’t say more
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 05:01 other posts 
No problem. Is she anti-vaxxer?
By #610414 16,Aug,21 07:05
Yes
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 11:04 other posts 
I knew she was ultra-conservative, religious, supporting trump, with super-weird nationalistic-fascistic friends here, so I shouldn't be surprised that she doesn't want vaccine. It looks like that reglfudal of vaccine has become a token of expression of one's beliefs. I've seen so many trumpists around the world who would rather die, literally--and some of them do--rather than take the vaccine which, in their mind, has been created to control freedom. So many nutters around, from proud boys and qanon, to swedish fascists, to German neo-nazis, all over the world, have one thing in common. They've elevated anti-vaxing into a religion and embedded it in their political beliefs. We've seen the so-called covid parties with many young people catching the disease on purpose in order to prove they won't die. Most of then don't, but some do. When they're about to die some regret but some don't. They still utter the words "trump knows best" or "such and such god is protecting me".

So your friend is one of them. No surprise, I just wanted to make sure. Nothing will change her mind, or any anti-vaxers' mind, precisely in the same way that people willingly enslaved by cults may willingly commit suicide if their supreme leader (cult leader, god, etc) instructs them to do so. Rational arguments cannot change the mind of such people. In fact, the more proof you present to them about the futility of their beliefs, the strongest their beliefs become.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 12:58 other posts 
And some people are just to trusting of their government that is censoring information from it's people so that the truth or other ideas can't be used in decision making.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 13:25 other posts 
Exactly. That's precisely what's happening in Turkmenistan, as I'm sure you know. How many Turkmenis are influencing your government you think?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 16:48 other posts 
I had to google just to figure out that was a real country .Never heard of it.Part of the former soviet union the reason i had not heard of it. only registered users can see external links

None are influencing my government, the crooks "elected" into our government went in with a agenda and it is working for them. Escalate the terrorism threat so they can create more laws to "protect" us, bring in new variants of the virus by using desperate immigrants wanting a better life so they can restrict our economy's recovery under the guise of virus prevention and so on.
By #610414 16,Aug,21 18:21
Phart some people whine about some trivial problem with a small minority of a minority race that has no respect for law and order.
I want to thank you for opening my eyes to the truth of our “elected “ government. I did not know that crooks wanted to destroy our way of life and even our life. From this point forward my motto will be, “ Down with the crooks in government . They are responsible for all the ills of this country.”
I wonder if the election brought in a new batch of crooks or we kept some of the old ones?
They are for the blacks to riot
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 19:06 other posts 
Of course you didn't know. I forgot you're American and so you have no clue of what's going on beyond West Virginia. Your news media is keeping you blind. They censor information, exactly as you said, just as in Turkmenistan. Take a closer look at that country and you'll see the similarities. And keep an eye on it because it'll play a major role in the future in the expansion of islamic militia, just as Afghanistan does, right now, thanks to the weapons given to them by one of the major US allies, the dictatorship of Saudi Arabia. You can, even as American, learn something about a country in the world even before the US invades it. Don't wait for the invasion.

Fortunately, there's still a minority of Americans who are aware of what's beyond Florida.
By #610414 17,Aug,21 11:04
Leopoldij
You too are getting to be like Phart. You assume too much about us Americans. I’ll give you that because we are the strongest and most modern country in the planet, we, Americans, tend to ignore the rest of the world. We do make mistakes but we don’t have a monopoly on mistakes. Every country from the Netherlands to Kenya has made mistakes. I can and usually am a simple American woman, but, I can assure you I can converse on almost any subject. My husband is Argentine and his country is famous for being very cosmopolitan and forward thinking. Argentines know the world and he has instilled on me those same hungers for knowledge. West Virginia? Hardly. Florida? Not on your life.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 13:45 other posts 
Indeed, there's a lot of things Americans have done.
And yet, 30% of the country live in dark ages.
THAT'S what I'm talking about.
By #610414 17,Aug,21 18:50
Okay, but, here’s why They live in a comfortable place. The world expects the USA to fix things but, we are not required to do so.They are, perhaps, educationally challenged, especially about world affairs, but, in their defense I give you:
Netflix, Taco Bell, the local pub on a Friday or Saturday afternoon, air conditioned malls, a late model car, the knowledge that in all our history we have not had boots-on-the-ground from any invaders since the War of 1812, good hospitals, every conceivable gadget ever invented for the kitchen, able (pre-Covid) to travel the world without a passport and use American dollars to pay anywhere in that world. I could go on, but, the truth is we are spoiled. All we have to do for that is be lucky enough to be a US citizen.
By #610414 16,Aug,21 17:27
Phart
Why do you always state that the government is censoring information so the truth or other ideas can’t be used in decision making. It doesn’t make sense. What decisions need to be made that would require information to be sensored? In this pandemic there exists two presidents a bunch of politicians and scores of scientists. Who is doing the censoring ? Why? What is the payoff? And don’t you see that with all the openness by thousands, perhaps millions of people, the task is impossible?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 19:14 other posts 
try to find any information on the side effects of the "vaccine" for example on youtube. You can't.
try to learn about the effects of the "vaccine" on the heart,liver,testicals, ovaries and so on.you can't.Unless you go to Rumble, a video site that does not censor,but then,folks like you would say,oh that is fake news.NO,it is a alternative source of information.
the man the ideas came from for the treatment Trump used.I miss understood and thought he was 1 of the dr's when I first typed this up.

To take ONLY the governments word for the "vaccine" and go run and take it without investigating, is like listening to 1 doctor saying you have stage 4 brain cancer and just saying "ok thanks doc" and not getting a second opinion.
I know you love how I relate what I see with my own eyes in real life to this shit. But just this morning I was to go repair a door on a truck for a older fellow and he called and said that we would have to wait a few weeks, as he and his wife have the virus. She got the shots because she had to have surgery recently. He did not get the shots. She is in much worse condition than he is.Do you ever hear of that in the media? No,that type information is not made known.it would hurt the agenda of everyone getting the shot.
By #610414 17,Aug,21 08:32
Phart Dgraff you two are making statements or assumptions that have fallacies. I’m not saying you are wrong. I’m saying that the proof or rational for your statements don’t exist now or, to satisfy you, yet.
Phart you first. How do you expect to find information on the side effects of a drug that’s not even fully approved. These shots are “Hail Mary’s”. They developed with the intention of stopping or slowing Covid. There was not enough time to make a multi-year study like normal drugs. Because of this I tell you that Rumble farts (sorry) their info. I remember when the Cubans arrived in Miami, they all bought Chevys. My family had been Ford people for ever. We wanted to trade our Fairlane. I asked Charlie what type of Ford we should get. He said, “Baby, if everyone is buying a Chevy, so are we”
In other words, go with the flow. So, let’s address your last paragraph. When you say that people that got the shots are getting Covid and it’s not reported. You must live in a news wasteland. They have been saying, doctors, scientists, the CDC, IF YOU GET THE SHOTS AND STILL GET COVID, THE EFFECTS WILL BE LESS. The part that’s understood is that THE EFFECTS WILL BE LES THAN………IF YOU DID NOT HAVE IT. In other words, it doesn’t mean less than him. It means less than her if she hadn’t gotten the shots. Every one is different. There’s no hard, fast rule.
SO, BABY, THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL ALONG THAT THE SHOTS ARE NOT FULL PROOF.

Dgraff as I told Phart, everyone gets affected differently, but, this “so called virus” has killed over 600,000 in the US alone. You want to put your words on their tombstones? Look, it’s no skin of my nose if you live or die of Covid, but, you’ve got to stop trying to swim upstream. It is a killer. It is highly contagious. It does not care who or what you are. The shots do work. Stop pooping on the truth. I really hope you survive (gotta have someone to argue with) but, if you don’t, you and only you are to blame for being a nonbeliever. RIP
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 07:27 other posts 
And she never had to go to the hospital she is living proof that this so called virus 🦠 is not the killer our government makes it out to be

By #623135 17,Aug,21 18:16
[deleted image]

People, this is NOT a pic of me. The pick belongs to LICKSIPSUCKIT. She was a princess of the site. This proves what I’ve always said,”Men only look at the dirty pictures. They don’t read.”

By #623135 17,Aug,21 17:58
Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke, a Covid-19 vaccination critic, is hospitalized and on a ventilator

The Monsignor was heard saying “I’ll suck dick but I will not suck air out of a machine.

By #623135 17,Aug,21 17:47
Kabul airfield secure 'right now,' says U.S. Major General Taylor

General Taylor said that the Barn Doors were closed even though the animals had all left.

By #623135 17,Aug,21 17:42
Pete Buttigieg And Husband Chasten Announce They Are Now Parents

Congratulations Mr Buttigieg and Mr Chasten

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   ...#187

Show It Off