Shootings and violence,how do we stop it? 04,Aug,19 16:28
The irony 18,May,19 09:12
Watch this about the US civil war 07,Apr,19 12:00
Get a life 08,Mar,19 18:34
here is the effects of "climate change" 21,Feb,19 10:56
liberal logic in 1 short video 30,Dec,18 19:31
Merry Christmas! 17,Dec,18 11:34

By phart 23,Apr,24 18:11
Why is it everytime I check my email my local community board is busting at the seems with camera footage of folks cars being broke into while parked in peoples driveways, shootings, muggings, all this stuff is still filling our news cast every day.

By phart 23,Apr,24 18:04
When you take away the incentive to excel, as in become wealthy or become higher educated, you are making yourself dependent on everyone else around you, as you will never have everything you need without someone else having to provide.

We are always that way to a extent,we don't have a oil well or a way to make cloth for clothes,etc.
But the system you propose ,making everything and everyone equal, would be a population of bored, depressed drones. not just part of them as we have now, but all of them.

Can't you see past the "idea" of wealth and greed being 1? It's not.

Strange, this document was written in 1948 just about the time Israel came about ,but yet you don't think Israel is real and shouldn't be there but this document is of greatest creditability?? Really?
only registered users can see external links

Not arguing that it is wrong ok? BUT,

Who are those people that wrote it? Why do you or anyone else give them more creditability than anyone else?
Just wanting to know how you feel comfortable letting them decide how you are treated and can expect to live?
Could it be because you agree with what they wrote?
What if you didn't agree with part of it?

By phart 23,Apr,24 14:05
Who granted humans these "rights"?
Where are they written?
If you want more than air and water, you need to be productive.
That is why democrats and atheist hate religion so much.

"" For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example. We were not idle when we were with you,
nor did we eat anyone's food without paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you.""
NOT BE A BURDEN TO YOU< wow what a concept.take care of 1's own needs!

Straight up, I get so sick of people thinking those that bust their ass's every day,pay taxes, and take care of their family's ,should give up even more than they already do for some no good ,no working sumbitch that has 42 baby moma's running around.

The motivation behind getting educated and working hard is to have more than you need and not to ever have to worry about anything money and labor can acquire.
why liberals think that is a terriable shape to be in I don't know.but they do everything they can to bring down the wealthy.

teach the poor to work, teach the poor to do for themselves. once that is done, there will only be a few that can't help them selves. Then, the folks that have extra will give willingly, volunteer ally, to help them.

By phart 23,Apr,24 14:01
"The reality is that there’s big money behind criminal justice reform. In California, Attorney General Rob Bonta and others have been heavily funded by philanthropists, many of whom inherited or married into money. "

Heres what needs to be understood.
"It remains to be seen whether angry voters and exasperated urban business owners will force more big-city Democrats to move toward the center on the issue of law and order. But even if they do, the damage in the form of lost lives, stolen property and blighted neighborhoods done by progressive prosecutors funded by misguided Democratic plutocrats cannot be undone."

By phart 23,Apr,24 13:57
thank you
Ok, 1, crude oil prices set by producing countries.
IF we were able to use our own oil, we could set the price of our own oil and not be affected by other countries.
2, refining cost, are directly linked to climate change prompted regulations as well.
Distribution and marketing, if if gas was regulated like electric and telephone, the cost would be steady and easier to budget each month because the cost would be predictable.
4, taxes, again, the government could change it's tax schemes to help the people. the 3 reason is the only 1 that at the moment can't be fixed directly by ANY administration in power at any given time.
DITCH OPEC and use our own damn oil.

By phart 23,Apr,24 13:53
naw,it's a bunch of soro's supported lawyers finding loopholes.

By phart 22,Apr,24 16:22
Um, not really getting what that means?
Wealth should represent greater access to what ever the earner has interest in, necessity or luxury.

By phart 22,Apr,24 16:19
I never understood the whys behind fake profiles with internet pics to begin with. and I will admit, I doubt half the female profiles here are real, but nothing I can do to fix it so I don't worry to much about it.

By phart 22,Apr,24 16:12
I am putting this here so leo and annass can see it

folks are always talking about republicans and their money, this shines a different light. liberals that married into money spending it to insure more crime

By phart 21,Apr,24 15:30
oh boy another name change, just as I was getting used to the last 1.
I think I will change mine to "the member fomerly known as phart".

By phart 21,Apr,24 15:28

By phart 21,Apr,24 08:55
No, she thought he said cranes and she was getting a lift!

By phart 20,Apr,24 22:06
well, he did it, or he would not have ran, the glove fit, he later wrote a book on how he Could have done it,but no matter, he is DEAD.So he can't hurt anyone else.

By phart 20,Apr,24 22:05
on that we agree 110%

By phart 20,Apr,24 17:25
DEI, The whole concept is ridicules .

By phart 20,Apr,24 15:03
a jealous husband, oj simpson

By phart 20,Apr,24 15:01

By phart 20,Apr,24 12:09
It is my understanding they can wrap around you, and consume you in your sleep.
Very scary.
Should never have been legal for people to own them or bring them around the US.

By phart 20,Apr,24 12:08

So much for rules and laws. The atf claims the man shot at them, says 1 was wounded and they shot the man that was a gun salesman.
BUT no video cams on the officers ,A direct violation of their own policy's. How convenient. BUT we are expected to trust our government. This is just another case that indicates you have good reason NOT to when they don't even follow their own rules..

By phart 19,Apr,24 18:40
The only way to create trauma for terrorist is to put them in a padded room and run iv tubes in them for food and water and play Barny the dinosaur videos 24-7.
They ENJOY killing ,they like to kill.
They were born into a killing environment.
Kill the infedels is what they grow up learning.
How can you change that?
We don't have any more nazi camps burning Jews do we?
Gee I wonder why? It could be because we bombed the hell out of the germans into submission.

HOW could you change the Palestinians situation?
DO THEY EVEN WANT IT CHANGED?

By phart 19,Apr,24 12:41

By phart 18,Apr,24 15:15

I think this is great use of the tech and should help advance it to a point the live model industry will go the way of the dodo bird.

By phart 18,Apr,24 14:42
I would think even a kid would know something with teeth is not a rock?

By phart 18,Apr,24 14:40
My question to you is what happened to cause you to be so naive and trusting of other people?
And unable to see danger until to late?

By phart 18,Apr,24 14:32
WOW, I was just coming on here to post this,and saw your link first!

By phart 18,Apr,24 08:16

Have you got what it takes to hide yourself under a dead body?
I don't give a damn how oppressed you are,you don't go killing innocent people to try to earn respect.
I was 49 or 50 years old before I watched star wars i bought at a yard sale, and frankly never saw what was so great about it.

You seem to think if the terrorist were given what they want they would become followers of Mr Rogers and live peacefully.
You are so naive. When they kill, that is a thrill to them,it's like drugs and getting high. Kill ,kill , destroy

"terrorists have shared a “dark form of fascination with destruction and killing,” a “death worship” transcending ideology, she told her students.:
'
Uh just what would you "remove" to get rid of that "fascination" of killing ?

That is the issue with empathy, it prompts you to think that with a little love we could turn Jack the Ripper into a opera singer.

By phart 18,Apr,24 08:10
besides,with all the high tech devices out there, hacking a meter may not be the biggest issue.
Some of these are remote controlled.
thus,hackable.

By phart 18,Apr,24 08:06
the cost of my electric bill the past few months, if they hacked it cheaper, would suit me fine!

By phart 18,Apr,24 08:05
DING< We have a winner! education!
As much money as actors make, that should be a small sacrifice to make, spend a few weeks in class.
Besides,why not offer those class's to everyone,so everyone can be educated on the use of a firearm? What a concept. Educate!

By phart 17,Apr,24 22:44
From about 7 minutes on is what I hope people watch,

By phart 17,Apr,24 22:29
I just read that AOC is going to start using all lower case letters to help fight capitalism.

By phart 17,Apr,24 22:27
Because when you are holding the gun, and YOU pull the trigger, you may hurt someone. The trigger puller is where the buck stops.

By phart 17,Apr,24 22:26
You did hear on the news how 1 of the highway workers on the Key bridge survived?
His truck had MANUAL windows.you know,the handle you turn,
truck went under water,he cranked his window down and out he went.Electric, forget it,as soon as submerged,shorted no work.Die.
Automation is not always your freind.

By phart 17,Apr,24 22:24
Welcome to 2024 folks.
Folks don't pay attention to the folks saying you shouldn't put computers on everything.
Now look what's happening.

By phart 16,Apr,24 22:33
rag head is very derogatory.
Use the term Towel head. It is a bit more polite?

Also,skittles is in new york, how do you know he is from the middle east?
He can't be in europe as skittles are banned there.

By phart 16,Apr,24 22:29
I guess the same reason Putin was 1 of the first leaders to send a plane load of supplys over here during covid?
a good will gesture? I mean,Trump doesn't need 1. He can tell us what he wants to remind us of without 1.

By phart 16,Apr,24 22:28
cat has no idea how damn good she and her neighbors have it down there except for the gators and skeeters and loose chickens and snakes.

By phart 16,Apr,24 18:30
oh I have nothing against those people, it is just large open desert, should be plenty of room
Why not florida?

besides aren't the Palestinians just miss understood and hated because of myths and propaganda? where is your empathy for these loving people that just want to live in "piece" as in blow everyone to pieces?

By phart 16,Apr,24 15:46

A google search does not produce any evidence of Putin using cheat sheets.

By phart 16,Apr,24 15:33
If there is so much concern for the "palestinians" , why not carve out a section of Niger or Zimbabwe and let them move there and have their own country to rule and live in?
You will not be able to put both of those groups near each other and have peace for any length of time.
a israeli will throw a rock at the palestinian that killed his brother 7 months from the time all that was put together and start the whole ruckus again.
MILES and sand to separate them in 2 different places will bring a better world for all.

To be frank, peace in that part of the world is a fantasy only surpassed by something silly like me being Paris Hiltons husband.
I think this episode of star trek relates to the crap in israel or that region in general

By phart 16,Apr,24 15:28
The dems got what they wanted, the bill failed because the repubicans were not going to support the "pork". THe dems are saying,"it's their fault" when it is really not.
The dems could present a stand alone bill addressing a particular problem and get bi partisans support but THEY DON"T WANT IT< they want division, and hate and fighting and confusion for the voters.

By phart 16,Apr,24 15:26
The problems keep changing, every time you learn the game the goal post get moved.
We didn't have the men trying to be women competing in women's sports 20 years ago.
We didn't have Fentanyl coming over the border in women's pussys tied up in baggys until recently
we didn't have immigrant swimming across the water as often as we do now.
People are stealing right and left and no justice.

Years ago I was able to work for a living,had alot more say in what I did and how I did it, no failures on my part,just circumstances beyond my control.
I am so sick of watching my friends suffer economicaly,
sick of watching the street fall apart while biden and his ilk want to build more solar farms and have us walk while eating tofu.
Just a whole barrage of issues in life that have molded me to not be the "nice " guy folks think I should be

By phart 16,Apr,24 15:16
Nah, the interior is what makes a Tesla unique.
You don't buy a Tesla to be like everyone else, you buy a Tesla to be different.
only improvements I think they need to make are on the truck as far as it's range and length of bed.
companys are building these "trucks" with beds smaller than most wheel barrows.what good are they? A truck is supposed to HAUL stuff.

By phart 15,Apr,24 23:12
Ok so how do you tell the "baby" from the evil 1's?

Besides, we have a tool for that now,

By phart 15,Apr,24 23:10
hehehe, yep, that would not be a good thing would it?
I am not president,and I don't use cheat sheets.
A president shouldn't be using cheat sheets.
that is a blatant display of weakness.

Does putin use cheat sheets?

By phart 15,Apr,24 21:21
more covid money fraud found.
Sad situation.

By phart 15,Apr,24 21:20
Some more reality setting in

Which this news from tesla may not be a bad thing. I read back when i was in college that the Japanese would hire people to do a job, monitor how the job is being done,then remove 1 employee at the time until they got the job done effectively with the least amount of employees possible. Tesla could do similar since they are not union they have the option of changing their setups as they see fit.

By phart 15,Apr,24 19:12
1 thing is for sure, Iran aint gonna be the least be concerned with anything biden says.
He has to be told to pause for a interpreter.

And democrats want this man another 4 years!!!!

By phart 15,Apr,24 16:41
you keep looking at "me" as in conservatives for answers when your side hasn't had any luck with your ideas either.
Evil is something that needs to be decimated, not played with.

By phart 15,Apr,24 16:39
Unions only collect dues from those higher wages and then use them to lobby congress.
So if you support unions, you are supporting elected officials getting bought and paid for. regardless if you agree with what they do or not.
Union dues would go along way towards paying house payments and paying off student loan debt.
Unions also require their members to strike,which affects their income while it last rather they agree or not.
Unions also affect peoples choices of where to work. It is difficult to get a job in a industry that is unionized without joining the cult ,i mean union.

Back 100 years ago, a union may have served a purpose. but there is osha now for safety and minimum wages laws in place. no longer needed.