Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#178

Started by CAT [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 18:34 other posts 
Fram filters are garbage. Even the Walmart Supertech, bottom of the barrel has thicker pleats for 30% less cost on an engine air filer for my car. I haven't trusted their oil filters in years, but I don't want anything from them anymore.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 19:49 other posts 
I refuse to sell fram filters at my shop I’m a Napa guy
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 20:14 other posts 
After I read about several fram filters ruining engines I don't install them on anything. I wouldn't even put 1 on Cat's car! or joe bidens for that matter

cat!
anyhow,
Last I read Supertech is made by Puralator. But store brands are made by contractors. So it is usually Wix or puralator.
BUT what pissed me off monday so bad,I went to pay the money for a wix filter to put on a zeroturn that the owner is very picky about using good quality parts. Says wix on the box! Says something else,wix under that and MADE IN MEXICO on the filter it's self. I all but took that sumbitch back.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 04:44 other posts 
The only thing we make here in America 🇺🇸 is cardboard boxes 📦 the E P A says making any thing else is to dangerous to the environment
And that my friend is why America is weak all the other countries don’t care about this greeny weeny crap 💩
--------------------------------------- added after 63 minutes

Oh and we make plastic bottles the very same plastic bottles that pollute the earth
So MR Biden what does your greeny weeny package have in it to deal with that problem most people including myself just burn 🔥 the bastards putting that toxic shit into the air so how can the EPA think that is safe for our environment
Stupid greeny weenies
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 07:09 other posts 
yep, we had the right idea decades ago, returnable glass bottles, kept the streets cleaner,and the land fills less full. but no this fantastic plastic is better! thanks liberal
By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 08:42 other posts 
Not liberals, at least not entirely. I grew up with returnable bottles and everyone and their uncle's hated it and wanted it gone. What's more, everyone in the grocery retail business from the grocery to the manufacturer hated it too. It costs money to reuse and store empties. Plastic was not understood how it harmed the landfills.
The bottom line is that no one cared what the consumer thought. It was when money, that's profit margin to you, could be increase, that the Repuckers changed the system. You guys made it happen, now get rid of the EPA and die.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 11:33 other posts 
the same truck could haul the empty bottles back to the company, the emptys simply store where the full 1's were in either location. easier and cheaper to wash a bottle than it is to grind it,melt it,reform it ,ship it again.
By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 11:40 other posts 
Who pays for the wash? Who pays for the time the clerks have to deal with it at the local merchants? Who pays for the storage space at the local merchant? Who pays for the consumer’s time and the storage space in his house? Who pays for the time to rinse the bottles to keep roaches from them? Who pays for replacement of easily broken containers?
And, besides, it’s a business decision. The only way to reverse it is if local government forces them to do so. Nationally, you would need the EPA to get involved. Oh, wait, that’s a dirty word according to Dgraff
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 12:26 other posts 
Who is paying to haul off the plastic bottles? who is paying for storage of the bottles ,both new and old?
Besides,some states make you return bottles and such for a credit even though they are no reused.
only registered users can see external links
So the only extra step for them is to haul them back to the company to wash and refill instead of hauling them to recycle.
By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 12:31 other posts 
Please re-read my response
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

BTW. I don’t care if we go back to the old system. I used to throw them away anyway.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 22:28 other posts 
I put gas in my car to get to college by picking up bottles on the weekends.
so yea,toss them my way, free money!
By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 08:20 other posts 
Who said it's good? You complain about the EPA because it got drilled into you that it stifles manufacturing. That comes from big business wanting to make bigger profits disregarding the health and safety of the public. I ask you, " Why can't they make just a little less profit and be a safe manufacturer?"
I'll tell you what they prefer to do. They prefer to move operations out of the country. And who are these people? Conservative Repuckers. And who let them take their operations out of the country? Repuckers, that's whom.
It's easy to fix. Pass a bill in Congress that puts a tariff to import any product previously manufactured in the US at 300% of the MSRP of the product. I bet the Repuckers in Congress would vote it down. Of course, you'll bitch prices of goods would go up.
You guys make your bed, now you don't like it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 13:02 other posts 
Be careful your teeth don’t fall out of your mouth flapping your gums like that were is the proof you always say you provide there has been more democratic president in the last 200 years than republicans around 1973 was the beginning of the EPA so who was the president then who was after trickey Dick sound like maybe Gerald Ford perhaps so I guess it was a republican but Gerald Ford was a nobody and never was elected he was handed the presidency
--------------------------------------- added after 31 minutes

It was tricky Dick December 2 1970 no wonder he was impeached
By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 13:43 other posts 
Out of the mouth of babes.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

BTW, President Nixon was never impeached by the House or subjected to a trial in the Senate, his conduct exemplifies for many authorities, scholars, and ...

As always, you did your research.
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 18:16 other posts 
That's interesting. I run ST oil for the short intervals in power equipment, but I was always skeptical of the filters. Purolator Boss filters always impressed me in initial quality.
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 18:07 other posts 
Yeah, I'm right there. I'll buy oem oil filters, but everything is going to be Wix/Gold from now on.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 18:27 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 18:39 other posts 
If you can find them Baldwin filters are heavy duty and top of the line
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 20:03 other posts 
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 13:51 other posts 
Hmm, and Rock sells them cheaper than Wix on a couple of my applications. Here I go down another rabbit hole on the oil forums...
By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 22:30 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 20:11 other posts 
I'm very worried about Trump!
He might go to jail!

How COOL would that be?
To see him behind bars?

Trump unable to get $464m bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say.

Mr Trump's team spent "countless hours negotiating with one of the largest insurance companies in the world", the lawyers wrote in a court filing, but concluded that "very few bonding companies will consider a bond of anything approaching that magnitude".

The lawyers said they had approached 30 companies without success.

Donald Trump cannot find a private company to guarantee the £365m he has been ordered to pay in a New York civil fraud case.

There is also interest on the penalty hanging over his head, which is accruing by at least $112,000 per day until he pays.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 09:14 other posts 
In reading a link Bella posted, I found this most disgusting story.

Child safety is the responsibility of the same government that is responsible for our safety.in the air, on the hwy, in our homes.
They essentially ignored what was happening to this poor boy.
And I am supposed to trust the police, the state ,the national government with my safety as a adult enough to give up my guns and they can't even protect a child??

Folks that are anti gun, really need to observe case's like this that clearly indicate the "system" is broken.and can't be trusted with anyone's safety.
Granted, a gun would not have helped this child. BUT the same system that failed this child fails adults everyday when they deny women police protection, ignore threats to schools from folks calling trying to prevent harm.the state knew this child was in danger,and did NOTHING.The same state probably leaves adults to fend for themselves to from abusers
By CAT [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 18:07 other posts 
Oh, no, Phart. From your own posts, women don't get abused. They just go around trying to frame men. And didn't you say that Mr Floyd was a scumbag and the cops were trying to protect the public? And don't you think someone should have given this child a gun for protection?
--------------------------------------- added after 99 seconds

People that are anti-guns are anti-guns because no one wants to REGULATE gun ownership. Think about that.

By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 17:16 other posts 
Trump claimed the United States is "a nation where free speech is no longer allowed and where crime is rampant like never, ever before," an assertion that Rattner shut down completely.

Rattner made the following observations while sharing some graphs with Morning Joe's viewers:

"Crime is not out of control like it's never been before. In fact, crime has continued to drop under President Biden ... You can see that violent crime since 2020 has dropped by 15 percent, 339 violent crimes per 100,000 people."
"[Crime is] below any place it was during the Trump administration and it's had this huge drop in 2023. The same is basically true of property crime. You can see [robberies] are down 7 percent, 1,830 per 100,000 people."
"This is a complete fiction that crime is up under the Biden administration."
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 18:31 other posts 
Morning Joe huh what kindergartners did they get to draw that graph up
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

That post belongs in the questionable stuff forum thread because it’s very questionable
By CAT [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 11:13 other posts 
Violent crime is dropping fast in the U.S. — even if Americans don't believe it
FEBRUARY 12, 20245:01 AM ET

In 2020, the United States experienced one of its most dangerous years in decades. The number of murders across the country surged by nearly 30% between 2019 and 2020, according to FBI statistics. The overall violent crime rate, which includes murder, assault, robbery and ****, inched up around 5% in the same period. But in 2023, crime in America looked very different. “At some point in 2022 — at the end of 2022 or through 2023 — there was just a tipping point where violence started to fall and it just continued to fall," said Jeff Asher, a crime analyst and co-founder of AH Datalytics. In cities big and small, from both coasts, violence has dropped.

CAT
This article appeared on NPR NEWS. NPR stands for NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO. It’s subsidized by the Feds through moneys allocated by Congress and it’s strictly NEUTRAL about politics here and in the rest of the world. That is in their charter.
Morning Joe is a syndicated talk show on MSNBC @6am M-F. Hosts Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski and Willie Geist present in-depth and informed discussions that help drive the day's current political conversation. Willie Geist also hosts Sunday Morning With Willie Geist on NBC. Mika Brzezinski’s father was National Secuity Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski. It’s interesting to know that Joe Scarborough served as a REPUBLICAN Congressman during the late 80’s and early 90’s before he changed to a Democrat.
Another thing worth noting is that all of you swallow the 💩 fed to you by the Clown’s political machine without checking. Everything I just posted is supplied by the thousands of local police. You don’t have to believe it and I understand that if you live in a 💩hole, life must be pretty 💩. My condolences.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 13:27 other posts 
There ain’t no crime we’re i live and I’m sheriff judge jury and executioner
By CAT [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 13:55 other posts 
So you agree with me
By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 09:20 other posts 
"It’s subsidized by the Feds through moneys allocated by Congress "
Cat , for Gods sakes you can't be that naive as to believe that crock of shit.
People lean the direction their money comes from.Just like a tree or a plant leans to the sun for it's light.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 20:04 other posts 
how can any dumb sumbitch say crime is dropping when your own governor announced they stopped a boatload of hatie immigrants with guns and dope on your coast?
By CAT [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 11:30 other posts 
One interdiction and the USA is doomed? Something similar happened in 1812.

By CAT [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 11:49 other posts 
How much noise do windmills make?
So just how noisy are these turbines? The closest that a wind turbine is typically placed to a home is 300 meters or more. At that distance, a turbine will have a sound pressure level of 43 decibels.

Are wind turbines friendlier to birds than oil and gas drilling?
Historical data on bird populations around wind farms and around oil and gas drilling sites have been compiled and compared. The result is a negligible impact to bird population in wind farms compared to a 15%-25% drop in oil and gas production sites.Jan 17, 2024

Across the United States, between 365 million to about 1 billion birds die each year from colliding with glass in skyscrapers and low-rise buildings. Window strikes are the second-leading cause of bird deaths, behind cats.

CAT
We should tear down all skyscrapers and kill all cats. 🤣🤣😈

By CAT [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 11:29 other posts 
‘ There's something different': Reporter stunned by changes in 'age-impaired' Trump’

That was New Yorker's Susan Glasser's takeaway after watching Trump hold court with his MAGA supporters at a rally in Rome, Georgia after clinching the Republican delegates needed for the GOP's presidential 2024 nomination.

"On November 5th, the curtain closes on Crooked Joe’s corrupt reign, and the sun rises on a brand new day for Georgia and for America, right," the former president said.

Glasser's story described Trump's nearly two-hour stump speech as "rambling, unhinged, vituperative, and oh-so-revealing".
She then appeared on MSNBC to discuss it in depth. Trump's vision, contrasted with his previous runs in 2016 and 2020, came off as dire and it disturbed her. “There is something, you know, different this time," she stated before continuing, "It is not just the level of grievance and revenge and retribution — it's actually the dystopian hellscape. It is much worse and darker than even the American carnage speech frankly." That speech took place in 2017 when, fresh off his victory, Trump was inaugurated and claimed: "This American carnage stops right here and stops right now." Glasser was also struck by Trump's struggle with the truth and the English language. She said his "lying, rambling, ranting, much of it doesn't make much sense as you know for years he's struggled with the basics of a verb and a period — you're not going to find a lot of those there." There is also a sense that fatigue and his 77-years in age is kicking in. “Even beyond the delivery and certainly when it comes to age, you will come away from a performance like this," said Glasser. "And this is a guy who really struggles with his words, who is visibly diminished in his vocabulary and his delivery, just in the last few years."

The Clown’s brain is fried. His dementia is getting dangerous.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,24 13:32 other posts 
only in America can a man mentally unfit to stand trial still be president.

"Biden's own Justice Department would decline to prosecute him on different charges because they considered him mentally unfit to stand trial."
By CAT [Ignore] 08,Mar,24 14:58 other posts 
Yeah! Whale, TV, pile of poop, grab women's crotch uninvited.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Mar,24 23:12 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 10:48 other posts 
At least Trump can now use the defense that he's mentally unfit to stand trial.
It's a better defense than anything he has tried so far.

Well, actually he is not even trying to defend himself, he's just trying to obstruct
and delay, until he can steal the presidency and pardon himself.
Strange, right? If he's innocent, he would have some defense.

He used to say he didn't take any documents. At least you know now that was a lie.
Then he had his lawyers lie for him. That's worse, Biden didn't do that. Right?
Then he tried to destroy evidence showing that he had them. Did Biden do that?
Why wouldn't he just have given back those documents, when they asked? Biden did.
For a 'mentally unfit man', Biden was a lot smarter about it, than Trump.
So yeah, pleading insanity is not such a bad idea, for Trump.
But, I guess that would make him unfit to run for president. Right?
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 16:48 other posts 
Just show me one woman that don’t want their crotch grabbed by a rich man
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 06:20 other posts 
Wow, that's dismissive of 99% of women who want to be independent human beings.
Even in 1950's red rural Christian areas, some women didn't want to be men's pets.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 07:17 other posts 
It might be but like my old lady if I didn’t kick her off to work every day she would be perfectly fine staying at home and letting me foot the bills that is what I bace my last opinion on I think she would be perfectly fine if a rich man grabbed her crotch in hopes of falling in love with him and sponging off him the rest of her life doing nothing but lazing around all day in her night gown
By CAT [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 13:28 other posts 
Some women will prostitute themselves. Promiscuity is one thing, prostitution is another.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 15:26 other posts 
No but there is a issue though.
If a woman says a man does something to her, she is believed by all and the man is convicted by society and the law with little to no way to defend himself.
Let a woman do something to a man he is offended by and he is just laughed out, given no creditability.

For equality to work, both should treated the same by the law.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 15:07 other posts 
Right. Stay away from the mentally sick trump. He'll molest any female without her consent and he'll pay her from your tax money to conver it up.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 15:34 other posts 
And photos can be produced of biden sniffing little girls hair and clutching onto women making them visibly uncomfortable on film.
I think it is time for a AI president."someone" in a box that we all report to, bring sacrifices to.
By CAT [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 17:53 other posts 
Phart, you don't see a difference???
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 20:33 other posts 
Not much.
A little girl does not feel comfortable with a old adult male sniffing of them.

An adult woman could,if they are woman enough, slap the hell out of a man for grabbing, or sniffing. A kid can't.
That's 1 thing that urks me,is what happened to women just slapping the hell out of somebody BEFORE things go to far?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 21:22 other posts 
leo,cat, the muslims robots can't even keep their hands to themselves!
By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 08:03 other posts 
They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Off with their arms, I say!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 12:28 other posts 
oh these things are just in their infancy. I just read about 1 AI bot that determined on it's own that it was being tested and reported it to the tester.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 11:56 other posts 
Trump isn't Muslim. He's not Christian either. Not even an atheist. He's just a mentally sick dontgiveasgitter. He'll grab any woman or man by the pussy, including his own daughter, because he can get away with it. So far.
By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 12:00 other posts 
Last sentence is true, hopefully.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#178

Show It Off