Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#188

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Apr,24 19:54 other posts 
Here's something positive rewarding the gun culture in the US.

US to end 'gun show loophole' that allows sales without background checks

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 11,Apr,24 22:09
It's about time.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Apr,24 22:28 other posts 
Let's see how the resident extreme right winger will find a way to defend those selling guns without background checks.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Apr,24 09:15 other posts 
Easy, just hold up the funding for the background checks.
It still requires some government officials to perform them,
which costs money that they can easily cut or reallocate.
Then the one overworked junior pencil-pusher just rubber-stamps them.
And then they can say background checks don't work either.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 19:28 other posts 
I am wondering why you engage in discussion with people like phart when you know very well the he's never going to accept anything that you logically explain to him: he's merely unable to do so. I am wondering about your motives.

My motives are simple, albeit cynical. I don't expect any kind of rational response from him. But I find it interesting to see how low a human being can fall. How it's possible to have lost all kinds of freedom and free will due to continuous indoctrination and due to being in a place where he's kept ignorant of anything that's happening in the world. It's like observing a human who, unfortunately, has been lobotomized.
--------------------------------------- added after 42 seconds

P.S. so much so that the label "human" seizes to apply.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Apr,24 14:44 other posts 
Don't be discouraged, people like phart have been turning away from their indoctrination every single day. Maybe my arguments won't change his mind,
but they might change someone else's mind.

When you look at religion, it's actually more the extremist religions that are losing followers at high rates, than the moderate religions. That's because the gap between extremism and reality is larger than the gap between moderate views and reality. MAGA is a cult, centered around a cultisch character: Trump. Many Republicans are sick of him. They are starting to see that he is awful and useless.

In The Netherlands, during the pandemic, the number of crazy conspiracy believing, right-wing nutcases, exploded like locusts. Our craziest right-wing party, Forum for Democracy, had it's best support since it's start. Many conspiracy websites and YouTube channels even attracted people who never shared their ideas. After the end of the pandemic, most of the people, who engaged in those ideas, saw that none of their predictions became reality, recognized what a stupid bunch of lunatics and conmen the instigators were and mostly returned to normalcy. Unfortunately, many of them still retained a framework of distrust in the government and a predilection towards right-wing populism, which is why our less extreme populist party; Party for Freedom was elected to the largest party. The cabinet formation is now 142 days ongoing, and we are hearing report after report of the Party for Freedom dropping the most important promises that the Dutch people support by majority and voted for them on, while there are other promises they are still trying to keep, which have much smaller support. I think they are losing support fast this way.

My strategy is always talking to people who have different opinions than me, instead of calling them liars or stupid. Still, when they are making shit arguments or don’t even try to support their position, we should keep telling them, without stooping to the same level. I think it’s important for people who know they are on the side of logic, to keep supporting the system of logic and denounce insolence, partisanship and dishonesty.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,24 15:39 other posts 
Well,your side needs to be a bit more realistic as well.
You put way to much trust into a group of "elected" officials when in reality, they are ALL looking out for themselves in some way or another .No decent person is going to be in politics. you just have to pic the snake in the grass that is similar to your values.
If Kennedy and Reagon were running for office in 2024,it would be a tough race,for good reasons. we would have good men on both sides.
Although I would not want to go fishing with Trump, he is a much better choice than biden to bring America closer to the America I grew up in instead of this horrible night mare i am in right now.

Leo,a man like you that finds it so much fun to call people facist and nazi's will have a much harder time changing anyone's mind about anything than anannas. No I don't agree with what he says, but he is educated and has reasons for his thoughts and experiance.and conveys. You just call someone a bad thing and walk around like a bantam rooster that just gigged 5 hens.
you do little to help your cause,if you even have 1 .
By #610414 14,Apr,24 20:22
Phart, the America you grew up with was a homophobic, racist, alienating, egotistic, society. Now the Clown has brought us back 50 years. It's a crime.
Wrong, I TRUST no group of "elected" officials.
I am supporting bottom up democracy, like my party does.
Every member regularly gets to vote on their representatives,
from the chair person directly above the members, to the top.
We have gatherings all the time to debate the direction of the party.
If I want, I can sit in with any city ​​council meeting.
To us, representatives are fully expendable; if they represent the party well,
they get all the support and aid they need, if we think someone can do better,
we vote in the next person, no hard feelings.

We exchanged our faction leader Lilian Marijnissen, after seven years, in very a democratic way. Not because she was not a lovely person, doing her very best to represent the party, but because she was not succeeding in strengthening the party. Everyone liked her, even political opponents, but the times called for a street-fighter, who takes on the right-wing like the right-wing fights itself. It is too early to tell if her replacement Jimmy Dijk is succeeding in strengthening the party, but he is clearly the street-fighter we thought we needed. The right-wing coalition is already showing it's failures and its colors, and Jimmy is both voicing reason and devastating attacks. We will get the working class to see through the right-wing lies eventually. Most of them were done with neo-liberalism, they just need to see that right-wing fake populism has only false promises.

Your attitude that no decent person is going to be in politics, allows you to justify the most horrible people in politics. There are better people, but you chose to support the most awful ones. I don't, if I don't like what they're doing, I'll discuss it in the membership meetings. We disagree on just as much as we agree on, but we are all in it for the same broader message. We are very well capable of identifying someone who doesn't share our broader message. Also, we have a solidarity arrangement, where all paid officials donate a lot of their salary to the party.
That eliminates selfish career politicians, who are in it for the money, by design. Our politicians don't have large corporations or tons of stocks, they would have corrupt motives over. Donations don't go to the politicians, they go to the party, and we are very careful on what to spend it on. Mostly we do all political action with volunteers. At best they get a chicken sandwich with a soda. We do it for the cause, not for the money.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 18:55 other posts 
A lawyer wouldn't be able to convince you of right and wrong because you think you know more than everyone else.
BUT as for selling a gun, a hammer, or a car, if the owner wants to sell it, and the buyer wants it, then money exchanges hands.
Besides the background checks are a joke.only thing it does is confirm rather or not they are felons. They could sick minded taking all kinds of pills and the back ground check wouldn't help a bit to prevent a crime.

There should be back ground checks in place. Along with mental healh screenings and meds screening.BUT the government should have a booth setup at the gun show and run these checks real time so commerce can commence.long waits are stupid. If that is the case, you should have to wait a week to rent a uhaul truck since it can be used to commit a terrorist attack for example.
if you are on psychotropic drugs, you don't need to be buying a gun,you are a loose cannon.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 19:23 other posts 
You know what? If you Americans want to keep shooting one another and have the largest number of mass murders/shootings and largest number of guns in the world, then keep doing that. I don't give a shit.

What I find extremely interesting is the existence of such fascistoids like you in America that I want to keep poking in order to see what kind of ridiculous response they'll give so I can collect data about your likes. You're pathetic.

It's also fascinating to see how perverted your mind can become, by it being indoctrinated by constant propaganda, say after day. You and your likes have reached the vegetable state and nothing can be done to make you free again. You live in subjugation, you lost your freedom, it's only fear that can affect your brain.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 19:24 other posts 
You are the fucking lab rat my friend.
You are the 1 that doesn't resist the liberal ideals,
don't think for yourself at all. Just take whatever a scientist tells you as the gospel.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 19:29 other posts 
Ok. Thanks.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 19:33 other posts 
no problem.
You serve a greater purpose leo than you could ever imagine.
You remind us of the dangers of complacency and tolerance of liberal ideology.
By #578610 [Ignore] 15,Jul,24 12:03 other posts 
Aren't scientist the ones that know for sure?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,24 15:15 other posts 
Oh even our government tells us to trust the science when it's in their motives best interest but don't trust the part about chromosomes, that 1 don't apply.
By #578610 [Ignore] 15,Jul,24 19:15 other posts 
Isn't that what Republicans are more concerned about?
"the liberal ideals"?
What are they to you?

I don't take anything a scientist tells me as gospel. That's an argument only people who don't have a clue how science work, keep telling. Science is a process of hypothesis elimination. It starts out with hypotheses that have not been tested at all. It can be just a guess. To determine if the science is approaching truth, you have to examine it. Your responsibility is to do the exact opposite of taking it as gospel.
That's also not taking ignorant arguments against it as gospel.

The duty of every scientist is to completely transparently and accurately present me the data, investigation methods and how the came to conclusions. Then I study their reports, process, methods and motives, and I come to my own conclusion. There is a lot of fake science, but it is very much possible to recognize that from valid science. It's not always easy to conclude it's valid, but it's often really easy to recognize the fake science. They often only put in the effort to fool the uneducated or already convinced readers. That's the arguments you come up with all the time.

Still, it's so funny that people keep referring to faith and gospel as something completely unreliable, but still they keep preferring the actual faith and gospel
to know the truth.

The argument that you need to accept science as gospel comes directly from the people who want you to accept gospel as science.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,24 16:41 other posts 
There has been several positives in the gun world lately.

In 2023, North Carolina repealed its permit to purchase handguns–a fundamental requirement the state had in place for over a century. Lawmakers have also made efforts to repeal several remaining gun safety protections. The state does, however, have strong domestic violence laws for abusers under restraining orders.

Louisiana's new permitless concealed carry law went into effect Thursday. This means Louisiana residents over the age of 18 will be allowed to conceal carry handguns without a permit or training. The new law does have several stipulations regarding the carrying of a firearm in public places.Jul 4, 2024

Starting July 1, 2023, new legislation takes effect in the state of Florida which authorizes a person to carry a concealed weapon or firearm pursuant to a valid concealed weapons license or without a concealed weapons license provided that the criteria for obtaining a license is met.

I feel safer knowing my friends can be armed without repercussions now.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jul,24 17:06 other posts 
You're mad in the US.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,24 19:24 other posts 
Well things are looking up, we will know come november how happy to be,
but 1 things for sure, we won't be unarmed subjects here in the US.
By #578610 [Ignore] 26,Jul,24 08:52 other posts 
Yeah, why not? People die from gun violence but, it's more important to carry like a cowboy. Makes you look tough. Fools all.

By Numb_Nuts [Ignore] 26,Jul,24 02:31 other posts 
If your into military rifles, this guy is a really good watch

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

He also recreates & breaks down the Trump shooting, an interesting watch

By Gaydave [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 16:28 other posts 
Here is an idea for sitcom spin off The reeds ( based on JD and elliot reed from scrubs )

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,24 16:43 other posts 
much to a cat's dismay in florida

By White_Mamba [Ignore] 22,Jul,24 16:20 other posts 
I have a question for my frinds concerning a member on the site known as BJUK. He says he's a man but according to his pictures I was wondering.

You see, the pictures he has looks like an overgrown clitoris and not a penis. Nothing can be that small, dude its a clit. I was wondering according to site rules that if you have a clit you should be moved over to the cunt site?

I've been an xray tech for over 25 years. In order for me to get my license anatomy was a strict requirement. I can tell you from my experience that it is a clitoris, not a dick. No Way Man.

He says he wants to be king but I think he would be more suited as the queen of the site..

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,24 15:26 other posts 
Well this helps Trump a bit.

By #715698 20,May,24 12:54
Hey, _axcx_, here's the response to your post.

Of course I didn't think you stupid, but, with all the posts threatening CAT that you've made all through last week insinuating that you would make her participation in this site public, and, most were on threads that you can't delete the posts, I think a case can be made to investigate you and your friends. Just think, at that point, all will be public.
It's one thing to trade insults on site. It's quite another to do what you did.
I'm really not in the mood to get into a war with you. You went after my wife in a very unethical way, a criminal way. I'm willing to let things cool if you'll do the same. Think about it.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Oh, BTW, I can be.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

I was going to cancel my account too until CAT got the text, so I stayed to make sure everything is documented here. Now I’m satisfied. Now I can leave, but, the text is saved in CAT’s files and she can bring charges if more happens.
Admin, police your site.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,May,24 19:49 other posts 
He can’t the liberals defunded the police
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,May,24 18:07 other posts 

guaranteed they sent the text to themselves!

Always the victim, always, blaming everything on others... fuck off.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,May,24 18:13 other posts 
Absolutely
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jun,24 06:41 other posts 
Has anyone see that rat cat or her stump leg criminal hubby?

By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jun,24 07:16 other posts 
Not that I’ve seen but she let’s little messages on pharts wall mostly political would you believe that stupid old woman hates this country that bad she is still routing for that lump Biden
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jun,24 07:21 other posts 
She is an idiot... we have always known that.

A follower. No thoughts of her own. And yet she chooses to live in a hardcore red state reaping the benefits and still complaining!

A total loser who if she returns, will regret it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jun,24 09:25 other posts 
You bet she will regret it after we all know her dirty little secret

By #610414 03,Feb,22 21:01
If an ordinary person, not rich, just a regular Joe, is accused of all the crimes Trump is accused of doing, that person would be behind bars. Justice is bought in this country
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 21:18 other posts 
Yep,I am sure bill and hillary clinton would agree! Might even write a book about when they get a bit older.
By #610414 03,Feb,22 21:31
Maybe
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 13:14 other posts 
Accused by who? You? The media? What has he been charged and convicted of...??

By #610414 04,Feb,22 15:09
Yes, accused by me, the media and 60% of the public. You don’t need a conviction to know someone is crooked. He’s going down eventually.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Feb,22 15:01 other posts 
Dream on cunt-ette!!

Only one going to jail is that lying rat Avenetti
By #610414 05,Feb,22 17:10
It will be funny when the Clown gets his ass spanked by Avenatti using the local prison rag
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Feb,22 17:41 other posts 
What color is the sky in yer world? Old slag!!

You really are a slow individual.
By #610414 05,Feb,22 19:05
Skittles, I hear that when your family makes popcorn, one holds the pan and four shake the stove.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Feb,22 20:43 other posts 
I heard when your scummy family wants popcorn, they have to save up for six months to buy some!

And when that is not an option, your scummy kids fight the crows for popcorn in the movie theater dumpster!

By #610414 05,Feb,22 21:11
WOW, what a comeback. How long did it take you to come up with that one?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 08:09 other posts 
Cat Good morning Pot-bellied and Saggy!
By #610414 07,Feb,22 08:21
Broke your glasses, hey?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 20:09 other posts 
Is there a GoFund for Charlie???
By #610414 08,Feb,22 05:44
You want to set one?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 10:14 other posts 
I just need a copy of the death certificate...
By #610414 08,Feb,22 10:33
Why, he would love a Harley. Don't need to be dead for that. Truth is, Skittles, A New York City rat from the Bronx like you doesn't come up to Charlie's soles. Go back to your dumpster
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 12:40 other posts 
I don't live in the Bronx.. and you know that cunt.

Like that old rat could hold up a Harley without tipping over!
By phart [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 14:26 other posts 
HEY, they make trike kits,I know because I have been looking at them
By #610414 08,Feb,22 15:31
Skittles wouldn’t know about that. He rides a dumpster in the Bronx.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 21:49 other posts 
Hey they make cool rides man!

By #610414 09,Feb,22 08:03
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 16:50 other posts 
Bump
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jun,24 06:43 other posts 
Avenatti in jail!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#188

Show It Off