Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#82

Started by CAT [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Budslover [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 23:36 other posts 
Hi I'm Budslover do my pictures show
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,22 00:17 other posts 
pictures,what pictures?

By Rosey [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 09:44 other posts 
Hey I’m Ella, just made this new account can someone lemme know if my pics are showing, if so your welcome
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 10:48 other posts 
welcome
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Nimda sort this shit out
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 11:44 other posts 
I had forgot what Nimda was and had to google it.
Reminded me of my first adventure with computer virus's.
only registered users can see external links
I had only had my first computer for about 5 months,and got a email from a fellow and opened it.and I got another email from him saying Don't open it. Oops to late.
my computer gave that virus to every computer in a 1000 miles i think, the state capital had to go off line ,let's put it that way.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 12:08 other posts 
Nimda ...it's his site, Don't agitate him tho, relax he sees all

Yes for dumb fucks Nimda is Admin backwards.... Regardless how you spell owns the site that you and I talk on keeper of site. And a very diplomatic human. Just deals with fucktards .. I imagine dealing with idiots would send you crazy
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 22:23 other posts 
Uh,Ok, i knew my bulb didn't shine really bright but I didn't see the word admin in nimda .Until now.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 22:59 other posts 
Hope you are learnt now
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 23:07 other posts 

By CAT [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 14:44 other posts 
Bella! in her thread asked this question:

Is anyone able to express anything positive that the current administration has done for them, their family or our country in the last two years? Thank you.

CAT
I was able to Google the question and there are several things that come up, but, as an American, this is what I find important to me.

“Under the previous administration, confidence in U.S. leadership around the world plummeted to historic lows. Since taking office, President Biden has worked to revitalize our alliances and restore America’s position of leadership on the global stage.”
Personally, I voted for him in order to replace Trump. I wasn’t expecting Biden to be a great president, just not Trump. In this he succeeded and he made my day. I would have preferred Sanders. President Biden IS MY PRESIDENT. I will support him as long as he’s trying. He’s a good man. I hope he makes the country a better place.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 16:31 other posts 
In perspective, Biden is about 20° right of Dick Nixon. Sanders would've been better, but ignored by congress. If the orange naziboy had been reelected, the USA would just be another Russian annexation. Joe at least sets a better example of legislative priorities. The orange naziboy coprophagia addict never even made a televised speech -he never read intelligence service's briefing documents. He's nothing more than uncle Bladder'$ diarrhea drinker.
By CAT [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 17:52 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 19:00 other posts 
Wait for phart's reply to see how wrong you are from an extreme ultra-right white-supremacist aryan-pro-white totalitarian-lover's viewpoint.
By CAT [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 19:19 other posts 
🤣
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 20:08 other posts 
I forgot to add "from the point of view of someone who supports America so much that he thinks that seceding of CA and TX from the US is best".
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 22:26 other posts 
Coming from someone that has no friggen idea what it is like to actually live in America.

Uk may have "confidence" in him ,but most of us Americans are thinking this is just the tip of the iceberg.

He called out for a lady that sadly was killed in a car wreck over a month ago.

And you don't consider just these samples to be embarrusing to the USA on the world stage?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 01:03 other posts 
My sentence didn't contain the name Biden at all. It simply alerted CAT (who already knows that) that you're an extreme ultra-right white-supremacist aryan-pro-white totalitarian guy. I was referring to you, not to Biden.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 01:05 other posts 
Fuck extremist preds too... You like fried rice .. without rice You make no sense

You are a sheep not a leader

Funny fuck
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 09:06 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 09:25 other posts 
Phart are you BJ... He loves that emoji

lol. Btw I was not talking you

Nice emoji regardless
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 11:55 other posts 
No I aint bj.
But the emoji applies to people that think like Leo.
I don't hate the man, I wish no ill will towards him. But I can not understand how he can think the way he does and function in the real world.
As for his comments about I think california should be removed or similar. Think of it like this. If a woman gets breast cancer, they remove the breast to prevent spread of the cancer to the rest of the body.
I think of California as a cancer on America, it should be removed before it destroys the rest of the country.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 12:01 other posts 
Fuck Leo... Political correct pred. Never worry about his Google responses
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 12:44 other posts 
I don't hate you either man.
I just disagree with your beliefs, such as that religion is good and atheism bad. I wish you could realise how ridiculous religious fundamentalism (which goes hand in hand with fascism) is.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 13:50 other posts 
Religion in it's most basic form can be considered a form of government.
It tells us not to kill, not to steal and so on.
All things I am sure a atheist would not want to be on the receiving end of.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 18:20 other posts 
I fully agree with the not to steal, not to kill statements.

However, I don't need religion to tell me that. First of all, religion is fake, so anything that comes from fake notions is unstable.

I need nothing else but respect in humanity in order that I not kill. I don't need gods or kings or rulers to tell me that. Moreover, I fear nobody and, as you said before, religious folk choose not to kill because they fear the boogie men, i.e. their gods. Since gods don't exist, they're afraid of fiction. That's stupid.

By CAT [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 15:21 other posts 
Here, in Miami, we really got lucky. Hurricane Ian missed us except for rain. CC54, Cody, and, even Pa-Freddy got lucky too.
Not so the Southwestern side of the Florida peninsula. The area from Naples to St Petersburg got hit very hard. Thr Ft Myers are was devastated. The poor people that survived will need all the help they can get and more. The prediction is for hundreds of casualties. This will change Florida for ever.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 19:32 other posts 
Has anyone heard from Cody sense the conversation he had with Bella as it was happening was very disturbing I could feel the panic in his words he knows how to deal with hurricanes but he never dealt with tornadoes before god love him I hope he is ok
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 22:29 other posts 
Glad you made it thru.
All it was for us was some wind, 2.75 inches of slow gentle rain. A few small limbs to pickup ,some leaves to grind up next time I mow grass. thankful. I remember Hugo well, that was a damn mess for us. The coast has building codes for hurricanes and has experience with them, middle and western NC has little to none before and since.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 09:22 other posts 
By CAT [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 10:15 other posts 
If a person can afford it, there’s no way to stop him from doing it

By CAT [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 10:12 other posts 
6 TOP Crops to Grow at Home to Save You From STARVING

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 00:12 other posts 
Fascism is on the rise everywhere.
This, alongside with the war(s)
as well as the increase in people's idiocy,
bring us closer to a global danger..

Giorgia Meloni: Italy's fascist party leader on course to win election.

Scary.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

Fascism/totalitarianism is on the rise in many places:
Sweden Akesson
Italy Meloni
Hungary Orban
USA Trump
Turkey Erdogan
Russia Putin
Very scary.

If *only* the people had a bit of education and common sense they wouldn't vote for those who fuck them up. They fuck them up so well that people believe they're on their side. They're so stoopid and can't understand that the only ones who benefit from them are the Musks and the like. The rich assholes. People will wake up only when they're about to be killed in a civil war or WW3.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:46 other posts 
Very interesting article

Albert Woodfox found his true self in prisonThe man who endured the longest period of solitary confinement in American prison history died on August 5th, aged 75
--------------------------------------- added after 10 seconds

Or on his concrete bunk, the only furniture apart from a metal toilet and a metal sink. There were bars on the door, and a tiny window that let in a sliver of sky. His ankles were shackled, and a leather strap bound his wrists to his waist. In these he would shuffle alone for an hour a day round a larger concrete space, ringed with barbed wire, which was laughably called the exercise yard. The other 23 hours he spent in his cell in the Louisiana State Penitentiary. He was there for almost 44 years, or 16,000 days, probably the longest spell of solitary for any man in the history of American prisons.
--------------------------------------- added after 35 seconds

The rest of the article online

By CAT [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:52 other posts 
I can’t believe how brutal humanity can be. I don’t care what he did to end up there. This punishment is above and beyond the norms of society. 😥😥
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:56 other posts 
First and foremost, he was black.
Second, he was charged for a murder he didn't commit.
But, having had a police record (for being a thief when he was younger) and, of course, being black, he was charged to spend his life in solitary confinement. But he also became aware of several social problems, he studied law (in his cell) and made other prisoners aware of iniquities. He kept being punished for this. For wanting to understand what freedom means.
By CAT [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 12:58 other posts 
I just hope that these small victories gave him some release in what must have been a horrendous life.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 13:23 other posts 
They did. He developed a sense of right and wrong in prison and helped other inmates. For instance, he taught an inmate to learn how to read by communicating through the wall. I guess they were shouting to one another. The other guy, initially illiterate, still owes a lot to Woodfox. Woodfox opened new horizons for him.

If we were more compassionate towards those who have erred (is it their fault?) and less racist, then we could create a system that leads people back to life, rather than to death. We should not punish everyone as if they're psychopaths, as if they have a disturbed brain.

The dichotomy "good ones are outside prison, bad ones inside" is totally flawed.
By CAT [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 13:35 other posts 
Very true
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 20:24 other posts 
I don't want to argue or whatever but, you and Anannas both need to look at things from the VICTIMS side for a minute an think.
A wife of a murdered man does not get to go the prison in 20 years and get her husband back. A child raped at 6 years old can't go the prison in 20 years and have the stigma lifted from her.
Victims suffering is permanent. There is no parole ,no second chances, no trustee promotion to working the book buggy. NOTHING of the sort for the victims.
That is what the liberal logic of punishment is missing.
As for being innocent,I am sure the wrong guy has been punished in the past,but damn we are all human. A jury of 12 decides the fate of the accused . none are perfect.
By sherryann [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 22:35 other posts 
Typical. "First & foremost he was black" Have you ever lived around blacks? I doubt it. I believe in holding those responsible accountable. There is a reason blacks are in the penitentiary.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 07:55 other posts 
Yes, I have. Half of my neighbours are black. But I don't live in the US. Even though there is racism everywhere, blacks in the US are being killed by cops (and others, including other blacks) at a much higher rate than in Europe and for no real reason. Take, for instance, Breonna Taylor Or George Floyd. Police in the US are basically uneducated, except in killing. To wit: In Germany, for example, police recruits are required to spend *two and a half to four years* in basic training to become an officer, with the option to pursue the equivalent of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in policing. Basic training in the U.S., by comparison, can take as little as *21 weeks (or 33.5 weeks, with field training)*.

The particular black person I mentioned above did not commit any murder. He spent 44 YEARS IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT. The primary reason I pointed the article above was to show the lack of humanity (especially in the US, alongside with Saudi Arabia and China) when it comes to punishing humans. I hope you agree on that: that no human being should suffer for 44 years in this way. Not even the worst war criminals have to go through this. Being killed is a better option.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 09:27 other posts 
Strange that our constitution guarantees a speedy trial but we have folks arrested and held in jails because they went to the Capitol to protest a election. NO bail ,no parole ,no shit, and people like you and cat think that is fine ,but yet, you want to show "compassion" to murderers and rapist.
Apparently you all aint never been a victim or know any victims of violent crime.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 12:12 other posts 
I never said that murderers should be treated leniently.
I said that this person, who didn't commit a murder, shouldn't have been treated this way.
In fact, no human being should be treated this way.
As for those who invaded your Capitol, like all insurrections, it's your problem that you have a declining democracy, not mine. Only in third world countries and banana republics does the president support and/or organise insurrections. So far, that is. Now you can add the US in this list but, as I said, that's your problem for the moment.

I was talking about humanity.
Since I'm not religious I care deeply about human life, human dignity and human rights.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 12:23 other posts 
Well 12 people must have been convinced beyond a shadow of doubt that the man was guilty.
Sadly apparently they were wrong, who's to blame? The lawyers are who I would look at first.
By CAT [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 13:53 other posts 
The crime of secession is like being a war prisoner. No bail
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 19:50 other posts 
That's why I don't live in your countries like the US or Colombia or Saudi Arabia. To minimise the risk of being a victim of a senseless violate crime.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 16:07 other posts 

He pushed someone at a protest that cussed at his 12 year old, and now could face 11 years in prison. Is this a example of what liberals would approve of relating to lack of compassion since it was a religious man and his kids really needed to see their father have big rifles pointed at him with desire and intent to kill him?
By CAT [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 16:54 other posts 
I don't know nor do I care. Ask someone else. Obviously my opinions are not worth the bother.

By CAT [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 09:32 other posts 
/forum/thread.php?id=30739&p=2

DEV01, Phart, DJS, Ananas2xLekker, Andthisisme, Kebmo, Leopoldij, some others.............and me. What have we became? In a tribute thread dedicated to a person that, right or wrong, made such an impact on the world, we bring petty politics into it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 09:50 other posts 
The debate is precisely about the "right or wrong"
(and who defines these terms?)
and the tacit assumption that the monarch, whichever monarch, is a god-like figure and the head of an empire.
By CAT [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 10:11 other posts 
I'm not again THAT discussion. I'm saying it doesn't belong in a thread created to wish someone RIP
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 10:13 other posts 
That's absolutely right.
Well pointed out.--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutesBut we're defective humans, you see. We love to be right, we love to be smart, we love to be better than others, we love to say we're right and they're wrong, we love to hide our mistakes and crimes.
We're nasty.
By CAT [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 10:23 other posts 
I would be the last person to argue that point. If my Charlie decided to beat my ass every time I get nasty, I would not have one.😈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 10:52 other posts 
Ha ha
Well, consider me spanked.
By CAT [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 17:30 other posts 
😈🤣
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 13:44 other posts 
Well there is a flip side to this coin.
Just because some of us talked about the politics of the mess does not mean we mean any disrespect to the dead.
The Queen was a mechanic in the military. Not many women took that role during those times. She was a good person and did her job.
The question is ,in modern times, what is the job of a "queen" or a "king"? They have a parliament to govern.
What is Billionaire charley going to do with 2 billion dollars that was just dumped on him?
He had a beautiful wife ,Dianna, and cheated on her like a sorry ass redneck bastard. And I still believe to this day he was behind her death.But with his money, and influence, he got away scott free.
That should show the world the quality of person he is.

And 1 of the straws that broke this camels back was for at least 2 fucking weeks it was difficult to even get a weather forcast off the tv for all the media coverage of the people marching and falling around her casket.
Put the poor woman to rest.
400 secret service to protect our so called president bidet since he was to damn goody 2shoes to ride in the bus with the rest of the people invited. Wants all of us to cram onto a amtrak rail car like the jews in nazi germany but he has to ride in his limo. Sorry no good asshole.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 13:59 other posts 

This should give you a indication of how the world views the US now. Way back from the front.

Race is still a issue with the monarchy.
You're right, the political discussion would have been more appropriate in another topic. Apologies again.

Still, there must have been a lot of political tension, either about her life, her death, what she represented or her funeral, because no one got into a political tirade over the RIP topic for Olivia Newton John and not even about the RIP topic for Nichelle Nichols, who in her time was considered controversial.
By CAT [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 17:35 other posts 
I remember the 1960s English tv shows dealing with MI5 In colonial Africa. I remember The Falklands war, I remember Diana. All during her reign. I also know of her numerous charities along with the rest of the monarchy's charity. This lady came on the scene with Hank Williams and exited with ????? Get the picture?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 17:32 other posts 
Sounds like the UK has not been getting much positive coverage in American media. It's not much different in my country. Especially when the UK left the EU, it was a daily dose of frustration. They wanted to exit and keep all their nice benefits, but without the downsides, while the EU wanted to make it hard on them and didn't want them to have their cake and eat it too. At that time we didn't see much difference between the leaders of the UK and Trump. Boris Johnson is often compared to Trump. Besides the looks, he has the same narcissism. However, Boris is smarter and has a less repulsive personality. If it wasn't for his bad idea's, I might even miss him.
Now the tories have voted in Liz Truss. What a boring, depressing cunt!
Well it might be good for the labor party, because no one will vote for her,
because they like her humor and charm.
If the labor party could only find a leader with more charisma than a hairy scrotum...
By CAT [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 20:05 other posts 
By CAT [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 07:57 other posts 
This is a report found in
on why the UK left the EU

Membership of the European Union wasn’t delivering
The data showed that there had been enormous variations in attitudes towards the European Union over the last decade. The big picture is that people supported membership if they felt that it was delivering what they wanted – a prosperous economy, protection against crime and terrorism, control over immigration and efficient public services. If they did not feel that membership helped to deliver these things, or worse still prevented the British government from delivering them they opposed membership. Many of the latter felt ‘left behind’ by changes in society and the economy.
Britain’s failure to effectively recover from the worst recession for over 70 years (200 coloured the whole backdrop of the referendum, leaving many people feeling discontented and unrepresented.
The collapse of power in the Middle East The protests, demonstrations, riots, coups and civil wars that began in 2010 across the Middle East and North Africa and have become known as the Arab Spring, created new waves of immigration into Europe.
Many voters concluded that not only had successive UK governments mishandled the issue of immigration but so had the European Commission. When "Angela Merkel threw open Germany’s borders, doing so broke a number of EU regulations. This only served to harden views on immigration across the rest of the EU and Britain. People felt they’d lost control of it, and fear and anxiety crept in as a consequence.” Currently there are two forms of immigration into the UK; uncontrolled immigration from the EU and controlled immigration from outside.
At the same time,In managing the economy, the EU opted for austerity – resulting in significant problems for countries including Greece and Italy. and delayed economic recovery both in Europe and Britain. before the referendum, the then Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne, issued extremely dour predictions for the effect of Brexit on the economy. These predictions went all the way to 2030. The models used to make them are just not capable of forecasting that far ahead.”

The fragmentation of British politics. Elections results used to be based around the electorate’s strong allegiance to a particular party. But now this is fragmenting and the party system is fragmenting as weakening party attachments produce large scale volatility in electoral behaviour. "The party system is coming unglued. This is important because a fragmented system makes it harder to govern and makes policymaking and planning much more difficult – and therein lies the serious consequences of populism, something there is still significant problem for in the UK,” he said.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 10:57 other posts 
Good analysis. I agree with everything in it. It didn't contain many new insights for me, but it organized it nicely.

My own idea in the subject is;
- The EU is a center-right coalition. It is good for trade and corporations, but bad for 50% of the poorest people, because the EU forces privatization, which causes wealth and income redistribution from the poor to the rich in social democracies like the UK. The UK already did have a lot of income inequality caused by Thatcher's austerity, so the EU did not help poor people in the UK, but it was good for the London finance sector. Ever been to London? I saw more Lamborghini's in the first hour, than I saw before in whole my life. I stopped looking at the standard super-cars after the first day and only the fully tricked out versions, that would double their value, got my attention after that.
- The tories (right-wingers) blamed all that on the EU, while it was right-wing policies who worsened the income inequality in the UK. And off course they would blame it on immigrants. No one can deny that immigrants compete for money and benefits with the poor original residents. It's just scummy to blame even poorer people for income inequality, when the only problem the rich have is how to still get noticed in the most expensive super-cars money can buy.
- The tories were very successful in blaming the EU and the immigrants that were 'sent by the EU' and the stupid populists among them were demanding to get out of the EU, while the corporate right-wingers were more cautious at first, because trade and the EU banking system have made them and all their friends rich as fuck. However, they had to stand against the labor party defending the EU, so they ended up in a situation outside their control.
- Whenever you throw the referendum bone at the public, the public wants it. So the UK government was forced to do it. And we all know how it ended.
- After both David Cameron, who supported continued membership, and Theresa May, who failed at making an acceptable deal, resigned over Brexit, it was up to Boris. He delivered an agreement that was only slightly better than just letting Brexit happen without an agreement, but worse than Theresa May's agreement, according to a major economics think tank.
- However, the UK is not doing as bad as expected. They fell back significantly compared to the EU, but they have not completely crashed, as some people projected.

Here are two articles about the effects of Brexit:
Focusing on the economy:

Here is a government study about how the UK is taking advantage of leaving the EU:

Here is an alarming article from just before the Covid crisis:

It's just not clear yet, whether leaving the EU will help the people who voted to leave. With the tories still at the helm and Liz Truss vowing to cut taxes, avoid austerity and meet fiscal rules (which is impossible), there is no way to predict where they are heading. The UK now has more freedom to decide their own direction, which I would like for my own country, but if they take a direction that
is even to the right of the EU, the people who voted to leave will suffer the consequences.

"We find that voting Leave is associated with older age, white ethnicity, low educational attainment, infrequent use of smartphones and the internet, receiving benefits, adverse health and low life satisfaction."
By CAT [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 13:56 other posts 
Only time will tell. I can only opine on what experts and people closer to it have to say.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#82

Show It Off