Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Food stuff

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #221781 [Ignore] 03,Oct,12 17:32
i have seen alot insulated the food stuff like fruits and many other stuff but before that just think for a while that there is many people that are dying with hunger and got nothing to eat so please i request

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Kinky Stuff to do When Alone...   2.Cum on food   3.Cum on food   4.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF   5.cum on food  

Comments:
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 22:12 other posts 
I wonder at the end of the day how much perfectly good food gets tossed in the dumpster out back, by American restaurants.
By 2nice [Ignore] 28,Jun,23 17:52 other posts 
The amount is criminal.

By #505462 22,Jan,16 02:37
Yes, we should not waste food. If you are going to play with it, eat it. I do. I see no harm in a little naughty fun with the food I am planning to eat. I may stick my penis in it, eat it off my penis, cum on it, cum in it, pee on it, or pee in it... but I always eat it. No food (or cum) goes to waste.
[deleted image]
By stroker11 [Ignore] 26,Jan,16 07:26 other posts 
You are a culinary inspiration...thanks for the great food site and cum recipes!
By #551147 12,Aug,20 14:08
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸

By #274357 03,Oct,12 18:27
I realize there is a language barrier here, so...how can we help?

What is the problem/need?

How has food been insulted here?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Oct,12 20:38 other posts 
I'm sure you are familiar with pics of members sticking their penises in watermelons, placing their penises in hotdog buns.... there are other pics that I can think of you get the picture. I may be mistaken but I believe *Jackdanniel is trying to make us aware of that while we our using food as props to adorn our genitalia, there is hunger. Real people, real hunger. Sadly, many young and old that may not eat today. *Jackdanniel is very sensitive and insightful, thank you for raising our awareness.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off