Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#737

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 12:38 other posts 
Are my eyes playing tricks on me or am I seeing more members posting "chicks with dicks" pics pinched from the internet?
By Jamie [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 16:49 other posts 
Yes and that how they win a nice gift
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 17:59 other posts 
You've noticed it too!?
By Jamie [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 18:13 other posts 
Yes
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 18:44 other posts 
I have a couple on my page but they are real as real can be not pulled off the internet
By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 09:21 other posts 
that's the precedent set by the abuse panel. Folks have been let by posting so many internet pics that it has gotten out of hand.to late now.kinda like the mexican border,to late to the shut the gate now
By CAT [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 10:30 other posts 
How true. If we had done that 150 yrs ago, we wouldn't have all these Irish, Italians, Chinese, or English. Maybe Canadians too.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 12:30 other posts 
admin indicated that he's okay with an occasional internet pic. My guess is that admin also meant to include the following caveat; an occasional internet pic PROVIDED that said internet pic is uploaded under the proper category of "MISCELLANEOUS" OR "ARTISTIC".

Best to not throw stones at the "abuse panel" that you occasionally support with a vote that is not even researched. Capiche?
By Jamie [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 13:02 other posts 
I'm surprised that they hasn't been reported.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 16:26 other posts 
Report it.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 11:14 other posts 
This 61 year old's gallery is filled with uploads of random twinks pinched from the internet.

/member.php?w=697285

By CAT [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 18:58 other posts 
Sir-Skittles, Pitbull, and Mongo are all over the place begging for me to unban them. Why? What ulterior motive is driving this need? Guys, it won't happen. I may or may not monitor your garbage, but, I'll never let you trash my page again. That's never EVER.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 20:09 other posts 
Cat,all they have to do is make another profile and do their thing.
throw shit back at them if nothing else,fight shit with shit.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 22:24 other posts 
Fight "shit with shit"? 🐈‍⬛ is unable to go toe to toe with Skittles and Mongo because they SPEND MONEY to do what they do.
By CAT [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 08:40 other posts 
Bella! with a "B", you are right. I, already, support the site with a pay account and occasionally buying points. I refuse to give those ass-wipe, botched abortions, an excuse to use points while they try to be "popular".
I'm sure I'm not the only one to be in their crosshairs, but, I won't give them the pleasure of making my site time a nightmare. Right now I have the option to react or not to their 💩 and that's more than enough.
By CAT [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 08:53 other posts 
Phart, I've had this account for 4 yrs now. Most of the time I've blocked these various ass-wipe, botched abortions and similar members. It doesn't take away any pleasures that I get out of SHOWITOFF. Contrary to what it looks like, most of my activity here is on one-on-one interactions with other friend members. I'm here mostly for sex chats. The forums and all the intrigue are just extras. I'm not going to waste time with negative people like the above ones when I can be chatting with members that I can only discribe as men that "ring my bell" so to speak.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 09:10 other posts 
Why the Saggy Granny bans- cat

1. Just a feeble minded individual. She gets very frustrated when her cut and paste topics get challenged. She lacks the intelligence to defend her positions.

2. She is full of homophobic and anti-semitic comments and beliefs. This is well documented on this site via screenshots. And yet, she has the temerity to stand on some moral high ground.

3. Like most libs- she hates America.

4. Her lack of understanding of macro and micro economics is a source of great entertainment. About as dumb as AOC. She can't stand others being successful.

5. A true pig inside and out. Outmatched at every turn. She turns to her only defense- banning!

A loser in general and especially on this site. Just delete this scummy profile. Go take care of your ailing rat Woody. He needs constant care these days!

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 15:31 other posts 
I believe she blacklisted you and Freddy because she's not into the "heavy attacks" directed at he profile that sanctioned against her.

With regard to me and blacklisting [with the exception of two members, leo and 🐈‍⬛], I choose only to reciprocate. If some childish, weak ass cunt decides to blacklist me, BOOM!, I blacklist them in return.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 16:59 other posts 
She sure likes to run her big cunt mouth despite banning... and reads everything I post!

I think the old cunt suffers from the Stockholm Syndrome!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 19:22 other posts 
Again, I believe that if you and other members did not defile her page, she would just choose to battle you with her "colorful" command of vocabulary.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 19:32 other posts 
But she's really no different than your buddy, Freddy.

By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 16:00 other posts 
My Aunt’s husband was born in Ireland. Their son, my cousin, is celebrating his birthday today on St. Patrick’s Day. When he was younger it used to be quite the shit show but now he’s matured so he makes it to work the next day and doesn’t have to book it off. 🍺

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! ☘️
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 16:59 other posts 
Thank you, kebmo!

I know St. Patrick's Day is a big deal in the Detroit area, there is a parade or two and a big bar day. When I was working at BCBSM in downtown Detroit, a nearby pub, The Old Shillelagh, was standing room only! They took the surface parking lot, equipped it with heaters and you were lucky if you were able to celebrate in that!
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 19:09 other posts 
Given your profession you are probably also aware that it is a busy night for hospitals. Maybe jails too.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 19:31 other posts 
Hey, when I worked, I was on the 17th floor of corporate headquarters and reconciled the department's "books". When our department moved to the GM World Headquarters aka the Renaissance Center, I was on the 7th floor and both locations has a grand view of the city of Detroit and the things going on. Yes, the police and hospitals were busy!

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 01:30 other posts 
I don't know about anyone else however I must say that the site drama queen exhausts me! Yep, I've said this before, CAT feels the need to have all eyes on her and in essence, be the center of attention.

On March 12, other than changing the emoji(s), the following post was made in multiple threads;

CAT posted; "Anyone for a good laugh? This is I'm my Events page:

Mongo is pleading to be removed from your blacklist:
I do not even understand what I did wrong, can you please remove me from your blacklist and may be explain?

This is the same Aussie 💩 that created the poll listed in another post in this thread. This is one a..hole who trashes the "Saggy Granny", as I'm called, continually. Well, Mr Abbo, kiss my ass."

I, bella! with a lower case "b" responded as follows;

"It is my opinion that the Forum attracts only a certain group of members and certain threads will attract only certain members. Here's a suggestion, rather than posting the same ol' same crap in multiple threads "to reach more viewers", you might be better served if you blogged your concerns. As I'm sure you are aware, a blog would notify your 100 plus friends of your plight.

And as for your concern about my time in SW Florida, no need to concern yourself, thank you. I'm not bored."

CAT got her knickers in a knot and responded to my post in another thread and as follows;

"I don't like to air my dirty laundry in a blog. It seems members write a blog about everything. Soon we'll be able to read about members daily BM's. I, too, believe only a certain type of member is attracted to the forums. In my OPINION, they like to titillate. I guess I'm no different.
One point I'd like to make. My crap, Bella! has the same smell as yours, so, please, pinch your nose or stay out of my business.
Every year, at this time, I start wondering when those pesky Snow Birds will migrate back North."

So in true CAT form, my response to CAT's dumb ass post is as follows;

You don't want to "air your dirty laundry"? Now that's a hoot! You want to be in the spotlight, you want all eyes on you, you want to think that you are important and that's why you post the same ol' crap multiple times in multiple threads, TO BE SEEN. Just my observation, you appear to be desperate for attention.
By CAT [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 10:45 other posts 
Bella! with an upper case B, you are right. So what, Bella!?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 14:56 other posts 
So, get tae fuck!
By CAT [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 17:51 other posts 
I still do. And you?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 07:33 other posts 
I didn't ask a question, I made a statement!
By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 07:48 other posts 
As I understood it, and the spelling was screwed up by spell check, your statement said, "get to fuck". I said that I do still. Then, I asked you if you still do. I meant, "Do you still get some?"
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 08:22 other posts 
Fuck that old rat they call cat

A walking trash bin that cut and pastes whatever MS-LSD feeeds her!

Go take care of Woody- the cunt is circling the drain!

By #681164 29,Feb,24 11:15
Spitbull, let me ask you and Sir-Shittles, what would happen to your sorry site life if I can can convince CAT to quit the site and me included?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 12:58 other posts 
no need to quit, just quit the dang cat fighting.
By #681164 01,Mar,24 13:48
There’s ALWAYS at least two to tango, Mr Phart. It also takes for BOTH sides to agree to a ceasefire. Mr Spitbull and Mr Sir-Shitless are always on the offensive. Don’t you agree?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 16:26 other posts 
cease fires only give the opposition time to reload.
By #681164 01,Mar,24 18:58
It goes both ways
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 17:09 other posts 
The site would continue on as it has way before you cat or i got here
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I liked the site the way it was 10 years ago sexy with a hint of Wild West
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 00:14 other posts 
dgraff, the above post was copied and pasted in 4 threads. Put on your thinking cap, who copies and pastes the same thing in multiple threads? Hmmmm.......?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 04:38 other posts 
You know I thought the same thing
By phart [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 10:17 other posts 
By #681164 01,Mar,24 14:12
Bella, let me tell you who copies and pastes posts in multiple threads. There’s CAT. She’s been known to do that. Let me tell you who else, ME. Does that bother you? Do you find it unusual that a husband/wife team think alike?
Do you always ask Dgraff to “Put on your thinking cap”? Does he need a thinking cap?
Do you think I should ask you to, “Put on your thinking cap” too?
Maybe I should explain why I did that. Spitbull has 2699 published blogs out of witch 70253 are about CAT and everyone of these are extremely derogatory. Sir-Shitless has 360 published blogs and, he, too, has an unhealthy attraction to CAT, mentioning her a total of three million two hundred fifty seven times, all derogatory. I have honorable mention in almost all of these blogs too.
I wanted to be sure that those pieces of excrement know what MY thinking is. CAT ignores most of the crap and that drives those two up the wall. I, on the other hand, don’t like how they disparaged my wife.
I ask you, Bella, do you think I’m wrong? Please answer, because I’ve noticed, that in this site, everyone has an opinion, but, few will back up their opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 14:38 other posts 
Think alike, spell alike as well as all of the other odd nuances. Which is it, conjoined twins or husband and wife? As long as you bring up being husband and wife, care to share why your Florida Driver License is W363 and her's is T260? Based on your ages, it's odd that you two do not share the same surname, no?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 16:15 other posts 
the character "saggy granny" may or may not be based on cat.
Could be, who knows? the story's are fiction, wrote to entertain.

As for just remarks in general, Not much I can say about that except it aint a good thing to do. Now if it's leo, i don't give a rats ass what is said about him.And I think some of the other members are leo as well but can't prove it,just a theory.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Mar,24 21:34 other posts 
phart - The Saggy Granny IS cat Old, lumpy, and dumpy!
By #681164 01,Mar,24 18:54
We don't. She kept her maiden name. She's Candice T-------. I'm Charles W-------.
We use the same spell checker (me).
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 21:28 other posts 
Fifty years ago it was relatively unheard of that women would retain their maiden name unless it was for professional reasons.
By #681164 01,Mar,24 22:18
It was a heady time for the new woman. Women were burning their bras, wore micro-miniskirts, got credit in their own name, and used personal contraception. Candy was and is a firecracker.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Mar,24 19:19 other posts 
TUCKER
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Mar,24 19:33 other posts 
Tucker hahaha that’s funny candy Tucker an old cock sucker
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 17:37 other posts 
What i would like to know is which witch is which
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 18:06 other posts 
Which witch is which!? Bwahahahaha!
By #681164 01,Mar,24 18:56
OMG, I knew I was wrong. To be given spelling lessons from you!!! The shame, the shame. Nah.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 21:23 other posts 
See, dgraff, you detected the common spelling error that manifests when CAT mans the keyboard. Golly, WOODY58 would like us to think that it is not "unusual" for a husband/wife "team" to think alike but it goes beyond thinking because it shows up in their spelling, too.
By #681164 01,Mar,24 22:22
Hot damn, lady, you never give it up, do you.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I’m done. If Candy wants to continue playing in this shit hole, that’s her business.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Mar,24 19:20 other posts 
THEN DELETE, CUNT!

I left some parting gifts on your scummy page!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 08:24 other posts 
She will be destroyed!

Old cunt! cat

Unban you coward!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#737

Show It Off