Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#760

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,24 18:49 other posts 
Any roofers out there? I need a complete tear off on my home and detached garage. Any bids under 15k will be considered. Must have transportation!
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Jul,24 18:59 other posts 
You can’t afford to buy cheap shit. That’s my advice on roofing and a lot of things in life.
We get a fair amount of hail storms in Alberta and they really fuck up your roof and siding. My dad had his roof done about 10 years ago and I think the shingles were slate, but I’m not sure. He pays less for hail damage insurance and his neighbours on both sides have since installed the same shingles.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,24 19:04 other posts 
So are you going to come to Michigan to help an old girl out?
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Jul,24 19:07 other posts 
I’ll make dinner for the roofers if they do it naked!
--------------------------------------- added after 74 seconds

And you too, of course. Clothing optional for you 😜
--------------------------------------- added after 97 seconds

…. because I a gentleman
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 26,Jul,24 19:48 other posts 
I just spent 42 thousand on a new roof because my roof was 17 years old and my insurance company wouldn’t cover my house after a 15 year old roof. I also pay 10,400.00 a year on my homeowners ins. My house is paid off so I really don’t have to hold ins on my house but living in s. Florida where we get a lot of hurricanes I felt I need it. I don’t need flood ins. Because I’m not in a flood zone do to increased elevation when the home was built.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,24 19:03 other posts 
I had a conversation with the son of the female client that I provide care to. He owns a full size Tesla sedan and the darn thing always seems to be plugged in. I specifically asked what kind of mileage he gets per charge and was surprised to hear him say that it was approximately 220 miles. For real, 220 per charge? He said the mileage is also dependent upon the weather conditions and how much "stuff" is being used. He seemed to think that it would take a good 3 to 4 hours to then become fully charged one again. My goodness, 220 miles per charge is nothing to get excited about! Can you imagine driving this car from the Metropolitan Detroit area to SW Florida? Yikes! Drive 220 miles (3 hours) then pull off to charge 3 to 4 hours.....it would take 5 to 8 days from Michigan to Florida. Heck, I set out to do the drive and freaking forget what I was doing.

By Gaydave [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 19:34 other posts 
Just an idea but if we dont have gov id how about a live photo ?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 19:46 other posts 
A live photo for what?
By Gaydave [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 19:52 other posts 
For proof of age not saying do it its just an idea
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 22:25 other posts 
So a "live photo" proves to admin that the member is over 18 years of age? What if I submitted a picture of my Uncle Bruce????
By Gaydave [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 23:19 other posts 
Okay point taken
By Numb_Nuts [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 23:33 other posts 
Do you have a uncle called Bruce though
By Numb_Nuts [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 22:51 other posts 
More or less everyone has some form of Gov ID to get through modern life, it is a idea but for what purpose really. If you a newer profile here you cant share multimedia unless you send Boss Man an official form of ID, I could send a copy of my wife's license so that doesn't really prove anything, I could use a photographed or scanned copy of anyone's ID really.

I am also involved as a creator in OF & Fansly, those places & others where you can share content, like sex stuff or nudity, everyone involved in the content has to be verified in quite stringent ways, a clear image of the person holding the ID with other documentation & other stuff you have to do, in fact OF is that strict on who is shown in content, on upload if even someone else's finger it in shot, their AI bots will flag it immediately on upload.

There is a loose system here for something I think you are getting at, the verification process, typically a member will photograph themselves holding a piece of paper holding a note explaining they are real, then 3 established members (or more) can verify.

Doesn't stop them from uploading any other content that isn't actually theirs, like stollen of the internet or something.
By ChainsawGutsFuck [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 23:04 other posts 
@gaydave Yeah right we all know you’re Chuck and CAT-litter.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 14:54 other posts 
And TWOWARMTTS is up to the same ol', same ol'......

This is what she posted prior to her blacklisting me;

I’m not causing any trouble. Now, please tell me why I shouldn’t block you too. From my perspective, posting in your threads leads to, disagreements, crap from the mafia types, and generally not something to merit my participation in your threads. There are plenty of other threads that are here for the politics. FYI, I’ve blocked all the usual and you are the only one with an axe to grind that I still haven’t. Please advise if you want me to block you. For me it would be a habit breaker. Again, I’m not here to cause trouble in any way.
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! 25,Jul,24 11:53 other posts Edit

I don't give a flying fladoodle what you do OR if you block me or not. How's that?

Do you happen to be bipolar? I just cannot wrap my head around why you delete your various profiles, return in a short period of time and then be deceitful about who you are.
By Numb_Nuts [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 23:11 other posts 
fladoodle

By Gaydave [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 15:12 other posts 
Thinking about comedies or sitcoms there is been a successful or unsuccessful spin off ( cheers -fraser ) successful, ( friends - joey ) unsuccessful.But what other sitcoms could do a spin off of which hasn't had one yet ?
By Numb_Nuts [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 23:07 other posts 
Seinfeld

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, there was a movie made few years back, an American film, it was rubbish compared to the BBC original series

Luv Thy Neighbor, another hilarious British sitcom, but would be deemed racist these days, without being able to use terms like "nignog" or "white honkey" there would be no point really

By Gaydave [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 13:01 other posts 
By the way if any of you have a chance check the music video android love

By Gaydave [Ignore] 25,Jul,24 12:50 other posts 
We in the uk have our own battle bots but it is called Robot wars which aired on our bbc2 first presented by jermery clarkson then craig charles then rebooted by dara o brian

By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,24 12:39 other posts 
So after watching the clip of president trump being shot and the secret service pushing him to the ground to protect him i noticed as they were helping him up he had his fist in the air yelling i will never serenader with blood dripping from his ear and I’ve come to a conclusion that he is one tough son of a bitch now that’s my president
What would Biden have done pissed his pants and laid there until an ambulance arrived he’s weak like that
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 20,Jul,24 14:48 other posts 
If it was me, I’d be screaming like a five year old
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,24 15:15 other posts 
I would have returned fire i work good under pressure
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 20,Jul,24 15:24 other posts 
Not me, I don’t like a gun pointed at my face, it’s terrifying to me
By #578610 [Ignore] 24,Jul,24 11:42 other posts 
I don't think Trump carries. I'm not even sure he would be allowed to carry.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jul,24 14:19 other posts 
I don’t think he carries a gun either but in the movies he would grab one off the secret service guys trying to protect him and return fire
By #578610 [Ignore] 24,Jul,24 17:34 other posts 
I see. “Trump, Donald Trump. Make my day. Are you feeling lucky, punk?”
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jul,24 19:18 other posts 
Now you get the picture
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,24 16:37 other posts 
i am kinda surprised Trump didn't pop back up with a Glock 9 and start shooting back!
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,24 16:25 other posts 
Well, considering everything the man has been through the past few years and even after being shot at he is STILL in the running for Prez, he must want to try to save America,what other reason would anyone take all that shit,plus get shot at, and still be there?
Most folks would have chickened out by now.

it is disappointing that a fellow got less than 500 feet from him and was able to shoot him . Makes me wonder if the ball wasn't dropped on purpose by someone
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,24 18:42 other posts 
Absolutely that’s what I’m thinking say what you want about Donald Trump but he loves his country all the fingers are being pointed at the Democratic Party for that shooting but hey every failed attempt just makes trump look better and better they tried to scare him away that didn’t work they tried to lock him up that didn’t work they tried to kill him and that didn’t work he’s going to be our next president
By #578610 [Ignore] 20,Jul,24 18:42 other posts 
I think he's running to win and pardon himself. If he loses he will be prosecuted.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 20,Jul,24 19:05 other posts 
No president will ever be prosecuted
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,24 17:40 other posts 
He better be running to win I’m counting on him to straighten things out
By #578610 [Ignore] 24,Jul,24 11:43 other posts 
Dgraff, if you are talking about stiffies, he's ugly as crap.

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,24 17:43 other posts 
So let’s give Joe Biden a moment of silence while we reflect back on the great things he accomplished in the last 3 years
--------------------------------------- added after 119 seconds

Nope sorry I’ve got nothing
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,24 19:23 other posts 
I think I just heard some crickets.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 22,Jul,24 20:10 other posts 
Wow, I’m really not a Biden fan and I found quite a few things Biden had done for the American people too many to post. If you google and verify like I did, you will see what he has accomplished. As has most presidents do. Even trump has many accomplishments. Anyone can google, but verifying the facts, is just as easy to do. Too bad he couldn’t get the border under control three years ago before the influx of sh!t coming into this country
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,24 20:22 other posts 
I know he pulled us out of Afghanistan so fast that people were hanging on to the wings trying to get out of there and they were dropping off to their death
I know he left important pieces of equipment like black hawk helicopters sit over there with the keys in the ignition as if to say come get me isis and alqaeda
By #578610 [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 09:33 other posts 
And that defines his presidency?
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Like most president’s achievements, even Trump’s, most people are not aware what they brought to the table. Check this out:
only registered users can see external links

I find that most people fixate on what is important to them and forget everything else. I think your fixation is, “I was better off at the start of Trump’s presidency and I’m not now”.
Ok, good point, but, the majority of the country, 50%+1 at least, disagree with you. Also, the 600K+ dead Americans, victims of Covid 19, would agree too.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 10:42 other posts 
Covid was a terrorist attack on the world by china. to Blame Trump is just using him for a scape goat.
Trump was ill advised and what few times he was advised by someone outside the circle he was called a idiot or worse.
So many things like the studys on the "vaccine" won't be public for 75 years, is that Trumps fault that we can't learn the truth about the shot that was made quick?
no.
Covid should not define Trumps presidency either.
By #578610 [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 11:19 other posts 
What China did or didn't do, it doesn't take away that Trump mishandled the whole situation IN THIS COUNTRY.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 15:29 other posts 
I seem to remember something to the effect that trump tried to warn everyone that it was coming way before it got to the United States he even asked congress for funding to prepare and they voted in down Joe Biden himself said trump was just being paranoid
By #578610 [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 16:17 other posts 
I remember him saying that it was a strong flu and would go away in a few weeks. He's also that shut down the department that deals with pandemics.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 17:05 other posts 
fauchi told him 15 days would stop the spread,then it was 30 days to stop the spread,i remember getting the card in the mail with Pence's picture on it asking us all to shut down for 30 days to stop the spread,all the while fauchi said for 2 months we didn't need mask,
for a fucking AIR BORNE issue???
Trump may not have made everyone happy, but the staff he tried to trust fucked him over.
By #578610 [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 17:28 other posts 
Still, it was on his term of office. Like Truman said, "The buck stops here.".
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 21:45 other posts 
but most of it was not his fault.
By #578610 [Ignore] 24,Jul,24 09:20 other posts 
Ok. Now imagine this. Don't change a single thing except everything that happened had happened with a Hilary Clinton win. Or, same scene. Nothing changes but Biden was phe president. Or, Obama.
Would you still say it wasn't his/her fault? I think not. Trump throws everyone under the bus. HE IS NEVER TO BLAME.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,24 22:25 other posts 
On a more serious note, has anyone used the Relaxuim sleep pills they advertise on tv? I have been having trouble sleeping for months now, and it's not a guilty conscience or anything, it is stress and worry, and i need some friggen sleep. i get about 4 to 5 hours of sleep and i either am sitting up or laying in the bed tossing,turning,farting.I want to be SNORING. so if this pill on tv don't work,what does?

I mean really, I feel like the energizer bunny for about 2 hours then the rest of the day I feel like i have ran a marathon around new york. It has to be because of not enough sleep.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,24 23:49 other posts 
Have you ever taken Benadryl? The active ingredient is diphenhydramine which is an antihistamine; "It can treat pain and itching caused by insect bites, minor cuts, burns, poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac when applied topically. In its oral form, it can treat hay fever, allergies, cold symptoms, and INSOMNIA. In its injected form, it can treat severe allergic reactions, motion sickness, and symptoms of Parkinson's disease." Bottom line, it's effective as well as an inexpensive treatment for your sleepless nights, but first check with physician. "Common side effects include feeling sleepy, dizzy or unsteady on your feet. You may also have difficulty concentrating and have a dry mouth. You can become dependent on diphenhydramine if you take it continuously for a period of time. It may also stop working as well."
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 15:37 other posts 
I can’t take Benadryl for some reason it makes me mean like i want to pick a fight over anything mean
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 07:44 other posts 
Try Meditation. There are classes you can take. You may find that peace your looking for. I wish you luck.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 17:18 other posts 
Hey, whatsupcock, thanks for your input! As you see, admin also suggests that phart try meditation. Great minds think alike!
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 18:16 other posts 
Your welcome. 2023 was a ruff one for me. After losing 6 loved one's in one year, I felt like I was going to end up in a rubber room. Meditation helped me from going and doing something stupid.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 18:42 other posts 
Again, thank you for sharing, sharing something so very personal.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 21:19 other posts 
Let me be straight up honest, Until you mentioned it, I would have never thought about meditation. I always thought that was for marial artist or monks or , but since you all mentioned it,I will do some reading about it.
I hope it aint to hard to do>
Ok, so a quick google and youtube thing, I can lay flat of my back and try to be still, i might can do that, thanks for the tips. I will see what happens.It is hard to picture a redneck doing meditation
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 24,Jul,24 01:23 other posts 
There are many ways to meditation. It's kind of like day dreaming but much deeper. Make sure you practice controlling your breathing. Sometimes when I can't fall a sleep I will take long slow deep breaths. That may not work for you because every one is different but it's worth a try or two. all so there are classes that help you . When I took a marshal arts class they show you and will spend time doing it. It was part of the class. I have rambled on to much all ready. I hope you can get this Snafu in your life put behind you.
By admin [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 09:23 other posts 
Relaxium pill contains:
L-tryptophan (Amino acid)
Melatonin
Magnesium
Ashwagandha
Chamomile
Passionflower
Valerian
Hops
GABA (Amino acid)

I say it would be wise to add some B-vitamin complex to it. But overall it looks like it may very well help you if you do not yet have serious conditions like anxiety and depression. If you do, consult a doctor. Mild tranquilizers or anti-depressants may be necessary. Anyway, don't wait too long if you do not see changes to better. Sleep issues tend to worsen over time and form bad sleeping patterns that are hard to overturn.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 10:38 other posts 
thank you sir
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 14:56 other posts 
See, phart, admin is concerned about your well-being because you are such a big contributor.
By admin [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 09:26 other posts 
Also, for better relaxation I would recommend some form of "nidra yoga" meditation.

only registered users can see external links

Just pick whichever one works best for you from the list.

It will not help though if the underlying condition is somewhat serious. It will help you to fall asleep anyway, but you will still be waking up too early.
By #578610 [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 09:43 other posts 
Be careful Phart. My mom started with sleeping pills, graduated to Valium, and never recovered.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 10:37 other posts 
that's why I want something that is non addictive, i understand exactly what you are saying and thanks for being real and telling me.i hope we can all prevent bad situations the same way. '
I am just trying to find a positive solution to a issue that is bothering me, the dr just ignored my complaints the last 2 times I went to the dr. same with the loss of strength and mobility in my hands, stiff and can't hardly make a fist most of the time anymore.
By #578610 [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 11:20 other posts 
Maybe you need a second opinion?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 14:26 other posts 
I could and guess i should but previous experiance has taught me it may be a waste of time.
By #578610 [Ignore] 23,Jul,24 14:41 other posts 
I have had a lot of experience dealing with doctors. My dad went through that and there were times I wanted to strangle them. Don't give in. On the average it takes five or more different doctors before you find one that really listens to you.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#760

Show It Off