Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #8

Pages:  #1... #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   ...#737

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 31,Jan,24 08:56 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 08:04 other posts 
That's DEEP!
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 08:55 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 10:43 other posts 
And Accurate to the letter.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 08:02 other posts 
I was not aware that Cheers star, Kirstie Alley died 2 months ago.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,24 00:32 other posts 
112 bags of Marijuana seized from two passengers on a Norwegian cruise line bound from Miami to the UK. And these yo-yos said it was for personal use!

By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,24 08:18 other posts 
Well, people are nuts! 80 years in prison! wow.that means they gonna be OLD when they get out.
serves them right.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 10:17 other posts 
I hope this link works,
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 11:56 other posts 
If you were uncertain whether the link would work, did you try it yourself?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 13:07 other posts 
yes it works for me. but it is funny and I am hoping it was copied right.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 18:34 other posts 
What were they feeding him chili beans and weinies and deviled eggs and wash it all down with old Milwaukee beer 🍺 that was quite an explosion
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 21:44 other posts 
Oh, that was not just chili beans and eggs, that had some Rc Cola and bananas mixed in!
I thought it was funny as hell when they showed the ass cheeks laying on the ground still flaming!
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 18:44 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 22:01 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 20:37 other posts 
I saw a commercial ad for an electric Porche. Gosh, when I think of an auto with speed and luxury, I'm not thinking of "electric". Yep, check it out it's the Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo and the MSRP is upwards of $220k.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 13:42 other posts 
Well this brings new meaning to the term,"stop monkeying around"

I had no idea monkeys were being used and killed at such a rate as to require farms for them.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,24 10:01 other posts 
this site seems to be drying up, all the interesting threads are getting buried.
kinda sad
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,24 10:15 other posts 
The interesting threads are only as interesting as their posters, no?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,24 10:17 other posts 
I've posted things that I thought were interesting or fun and I find that sometimes they get buried under things that I think are or should be "dead". Just sayin'......
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,24 15:09 other posts 
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Jan,24 14:01 other posts 
All the threads that are interesting to you are getting buried most people here are wanting a dick rating.....
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,24 15:11 other posts 
Well,yea maybe so but there is alot more to life than being reminded of your small parts. Hell,I wet my shoes enough I don't need to be reminded online of my lack of size.
By CAT [Ignore] 26,Jan,24 18:56 other posts 
Every so often the site becomes like this. There are only a handful of threads that feature politics and current events plus the funny, interesting side of local life. The rest is a repetition of the old cock/pussy diatribe that the less mature members are addicted to.
If we want to keep our threads alive, we have to participate more.
Winter weather might be a reason too for the lack of interest.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,24 21:34 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 05:10 other posts 
Hmmmmm...... I see that you made the conscious choice of posting the ALMOST same post in two similar (in name, only) threads. Why don't you just concentrate your efforts on the thread that attracts the folks that you are most interested in interacting with?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 10:48 other posts 
Well, i am sorry,
dock my pay next time.
I am trying to interact with everyone, I do post some stuff over on cats thread for the simple pleasure of knowing i might give leo the heart burn.I hope he winds up with controlling stock in Pepto-Bismol.
and some times if I post a link , other threads here are buried and i later learn i double posted something,no harm intended.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 11:52 other posts 
Whatever.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 13:07 other posts 

By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 14:42 other posts 
Diane Warren has been nominated for an Oscar for best original song in the movie Flaming Hot. it is her 15th Oscar nomination but she has yet to win one. Maybe this year because I’m sure she’s sick of saying that it’s an honour just to be nominated!

Glenn Close has been nominated eight times without a win.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 05:10 other posts 
Who is Diane Warren?
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 05:18 other posts 
I never heard of her until I saw that story on CBC news.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 05:41 other posts 
For smiles and giggles I Google'd her name. I'm not sure whether my eyes aren't fully open and awake because I didn't see the link to "share" Wikipedia's blurb on here so here's a copy and paste;

"Warren's career was jump-started in 1985 with "Rhythm of the Night" by DeBarge. In the late 1980s, she joined forces with the UK music company EMI, where she became the first songwriter in the history of Billboard magazine to have seven hits, all by different artists, on the singles chart at the same time, prompting EMI's UK Chairman Peter Reichardt to call her "the most important songwriter in the world". She has been rated the third most successful female artist in the UK.

Warren has written nine number-one songs and 33 top-10 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 including "If I Could Turn Back Time" (Cher, 1989), "Because You Loved Me" (Celine Dion, 1996), "How Do I Live" (LeAnn Rimes, 1997) and "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" (Aerosmith, 199. Two of the top 13 hits in the Hot 100's 57-year history were composed by Warren. She has been inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame and received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Her UK success saw her win an Ivor Novello Award when she received the Special International Award in 2008. Warren has received 15 competitive Academy Award nominations without a win; she received an honorary Oscar at the Governors Awards in November 2022.[3]

She controls the rights over her music through her publishing company, Realsongs. Her debut album was released on August 27, 2021.[4]"
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 05:48 other posts 
Well now I hope even more that she wins an Oscar this year! Go Dianne!

By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 02:31 other posts 
“The American anthem is so gangsta. It’s the only anthem where you can put the word bitch at the end of any line and it fits.”
-Trevor Noah
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 07:47 other posts 
What?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 15:10 other posts 
Well the black anthem is getting played at the super bowel so we will see if woke kills the nfl like it did nascar
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 15:27 other posts 
I don’t believe for a second that the US could survive without either NASCAR or the NFL!!
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 16:42 other posts 
Oh yea,it can happen. Nascar lost alot of loyal fans. I know after the first bubba wallace thing, yard sales on saturdays were piled with nascar stuff, CHEAP and it wasn't moving, the local charitys got a glut of the stuff and dumped most of because it never sold.
Most folks i know that like football have went to watching college football instead of nfl after the kneeling thing.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 17:27 other posts 
Maybe you heard about what Buffalo fans did to see the game last week. My cousin lives near Niagara Falls and he’s a big buffalo fan. He was there and said he couldn’t believe that the game actually went on.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 17:33 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jan,24 19:39 other posts 
I quit watching nascar when they let Toyota and Honda in
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jan,24 22:13 other posts 
Yea, that was a real kick in the nuts for the sport.
By CAT [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 11:17 other posts 
I agree. NASCAR stopped being nascar when Fireball Roberts and Richard Petty where no longer around. Old Dale was great too…and yummy.
We were going to the 24hrs of Daytona but Woody is going to be laid up for several weeks. Camping on the infield would be too much. Maybe next year.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 11:47 other posts 
Don’t forget swerving Ervin and crusty Wallace
By CAT [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 11:50 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 19:48 other posts 
A chihuahua that thinks she is a pitbull!

By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 21:30 other posts 
WOW, Brave man, had that coyote been positive for rabies, that would have been a very exspensive episode, a lady i know had a bat fall from a street light into her open car window and it clung to her sweater unknowns to her and she got home and saw it in the mirror, just thought it was sick and kept it in a box for a day or 2 with water and it died, turned out it was positive for rabies and she spent over 10,000 dollars out of pocket because her insurance did not cover rabies shots for her to keep from getting it
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 21:46 other posts 
My cat brought a bat into the house a couple of summers ago. I took the bat from my cats mouth and cupped it in my hands and put it back on the balcony where it stayed for a couple of minutes then flew away. I phoned the vet the next day and asked if my cat’s rabies shots were up-to-date. She checked and they were which was great but then she asked me if the bat had bitten me or if I had come into contact with its saliva. It didn’t bite me but I had it in my hands so I ended up undergoing a series of four rabies shots just to make sure. The first two were on one day and the other two were spread out over the next two weeks. I lived. 👍
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 22:07 other posts 
Well it is my understanding those shots are nothing to sneeze at.
Bats get hung in the metal trim on my shop, i leave them for a long time before I knock them off with a long plastic pipe,then scoop them up and throw them in a stump hole.Don't want that rabie gettin me.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 22:57 other posts 
What were you thinking of? Why would you even want to bare hand handle a freaking bat?

A number of years ago, a bat found its way into my house and was coexisting with my two cats in my bedroom. And as for removing it from the house, I captured it by balling it up in my bathrobe. Yep, I took the bat in my bathrobe outside and threw the robe as far as I could. All the time it was balled up in my bathrobe I could feel it thrashing around and all I could think about was; God, please don't let this damn bat bite me......
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 23:11 other posts 
Well I thought about that exact question after things settled down. And the answer is that bats are generally good for the environment and I wanted this one to get away safely. Rabies was something I didn’t even think of for some reason.
As an aside, the next year one flew into my open balcony door and the first thing I did was scoop up my cat, (who was freaking out) put him in my bedroom and closed the door. After that I just left the balcony door open and sat down on my couch to watch the bat fly around my house and find his own way out! It took a couple of minutes but he got out. That was a lot less stressful for all involved!
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 09:44 other posts 
Bats eat alot of mosquitos and such,
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 16:57 other posts 
And they like McDonald’s French fries 🍟
By CAT [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 11:22 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   ...#737

Show It Off