Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #12

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,24 16:58 other posts 
I thought this was an interesting read.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 02,Mar,24 17:04 other posts 
Wow, would have never thought about that.
In trying to get away from 6 mt dews a day a couple years ago I started drinking milk for the most part, 3 to 4 gallons a week. feel alot better for sure.but it is vitamin d milk so I hope I aint getting to much.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,24 18:43 other posts 
You drink 3 to 4 GALLONS of whole milk per week? YIKES, that's a lotta anything liquid!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,24 18:45 other posts 
I might have been more concerned if the man was 39 years old however being 89 years old, it was just a matter of time. Just sayin'......
By phart [Ignore] 02,Mar,24 20:06 other posts 
yea, I wonder if it made him feel better? sometimes it's quality not quantity.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,24 15:29 other posts 
So awesome!

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Mar,24 16:17 other posts 
Great story but they sure did wear ugly sweaters 217 years ago
By phart [Ignore] 02,Mar,24 17:08 other posts 

Alot of stuff from that ship.
and yes,that is 1 ugly sweater.

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 02:32 other posts 
In case you were wondering 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

William Lyon McKenzie King was Prime Minister of Canada for a total of 21 years and 154 days between 1921 and 1948. He was elected six times and is Canada’s longest serving Prime Minister.

Four people have been Prime Minister for less than a year, one of whom is Kim Campbell, Canada’s only female Prime Minister.

Our current Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau,
has been Prime Minister for about 8.5 years and was
elected three times.
His father was Pierre Trudeau who was elected Prime Minister four times and served between 1968 to 1984.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 10:18 other posts 
I thought his dad was Fidel castro,because his mother ran around on her husband?

of course it is being denied,but considering that his "dad" was buddys with castro and to save face it would only be logical to "adopt" the love child, I would want dna testing before I believed other wise.

wow, interesting reading
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 16:21 other posts 
Oh yes Canada’s own birther rumors. As the article said the math doesn’t work.

Canada has had a very different relationship with Cuba than the US. It has been a Canadian tourist destination for decades because Canadians have always been allowed to visit there. One of my brothers wife is from Cuba. He met her there while on vacation.

By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Feb,24 15:59 other posts 
Wendy’s backtracking “dynamic pricing “.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Feb,24 20:13 other posts 
It would take a damn fool to implement that system.
wait in line during your 30 minute lunch break only to get gouged for more money? Yea right, when pigs fly. Instead of prompting their workers to speed the hell up and get some food served they want to jack up prices. That idea would go over like a lead zeppelin.
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Feb,24 20:45 other posts 
There’s a grocery store near me, it’s a Superstore, and every weekday they have all 13 tills open with cashiers from 4 o’clock until 7 o’clock because that is the busiest time of the day. Alberta labour laws stipulate that you have to pay an employee for a minimum of three hours so that’s what they get. The reason any business unlocks its doors in the morning is to put money in till. The faster you move people out of the building with their money in your cash registers, the more people you can accommodate meaning more money. It’s not rocket science it’s service.
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 17:52 other posts 
I knew they were getting roasted on social media, but I didn't think it was bad enough they'd walk it back all together
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 21:34 other posts 
I've not heard of "surge pricing". Using this as a scenario, do I understand the term correctly; at 5pm I might pay $5.00 for a burger that only cost $3.00 at 2pm?
By sherryann [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 21:41 other posts 
I too don't understand it at all and glad you, bella!, asked this question. Thank you.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 22:44 other posts 
Nobody has specified what they meant about this. Maybe surge pricing is a Canadian term but Uber does it. When they’re busy they charge more.
On the other hand everybody has heard of happy hour. The prices are cheaper to get more people in so maybe when Wendy’s is busy they will have regular prices and when they’re slow they will be cheaper like happy hour. Naaaaaaw! They’re just another company trying to gouge consumers but this time the consumers said no.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Mar,24 16:17 other posts 
What I don't understand is why discourage business by raising rates? The grocery store that hires people for their 3 busy hours a day, that makes alot more sense,and probably alot more money. Gives retired people a chance at a part time job,or kids out of school during the summer.
Wendys could hire part times for 3 hours a day just as easy. OR if most wendys are like the 1's local to me, prompt the employees they already have to get off their collective ass's and WORK instead of hiding behind the ice cream machine so customers can't see them. Mcdonalds actually put up panels for the employees to hide behind.Not bullet proof or anything just to hide them. Crazy

By phart [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 09:59 other posts 
I saw something so funny this morning. I was parked at the service station and a old crown vic police car,still had flasher lights inside at the top of the windshield. OUt of it came a hippy looking fellow, with a brightly colored multicolored face mask on. In the store he went. He came out,got in the car,took off the mask and left smoking a cigarette.
Afraid of a germ-virus but then lights up a cancer stick. Bonkers.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 10:53 other posts 
Are you certain that him wearing his mask and concealing his face wasn't because he had just robbed the attendant? Just throwing it out there.....
By #681164 29,Feb,24 11:43
By phart [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 12:57 other posts 
I didn't see any commotion going on, so if he robbed the place he did a good job of skeering them shittless.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 13:17 other posts 
That's because he used a gun with a silencer.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 15:39 other posts 
I don't think this hippy could hold a gun!
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 17:04 other posts 
Speaking of hippies I just realized something and it fits the puzzle the new age liberals are the children of the draft dodging hippies of the 60s now that explains everything
--------------------------------------- added after 43 seconds

By the way I still have my draft card
By phart [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 21:22 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 10:58 other posts 
Okay, okay......I know that I've revealed that I am a fan of Survivor. Yup, Survivor has been my guilty pleasure for more than 20 years! Now please explain this; WHY can I watch Survivor on my mobile app but not on my Smart TV's?
By #681164 29,Feb,24 11:42
Try Paramount+. Phone apps seldom work on smart TV’s.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 13:14 other posts 
Thanks for your response however I should have been more specific..... I can view Survivor on my CBS app, mobile device for free. I have PRIME, Netflix and Hulu and I'm not paying for anything more, especially an app to watch only one program.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Feb,24 13:49 other posts 
Me neither!! Every once in a while there’s a show that I want to watch but I have to pay for an app it just to watch one show. No thank you!

By phart [Ignore] 28,Feb,24 20:38 other posts 
something i am going to read about when i get bored.

By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Feb,24 18:19 other posts 
I just read a very interesting fact about Gerald Ford.
He is the only person to serve as vice president
and president of the US but never elected to either post.
only registered users can see external links.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Feb,24 18:24 other posts 
He was placed as VP after Nixon's VP was forced to resign and became President after Nixon resigned.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Feb,24 18:52 other posts 
…and lost to Carter so he never won a presidential election.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Feb,24 19:56 other posts 
No,never.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,24 12:00 other posts 
lossing to carter would be the ultimate rejection. go home and sit on the porch and be quite, carter weren't a bad man,just wasn't a strong leader/.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,24 05:16 other posts 
Carter used his presidency to promote and sell peanuts 🥜 nothing more
Then his brother decided to promote beer 🍺
It was all a sales gimmick
By phart [Ignore] 28,Feb,24 10:17 other posts 
I have a 6 pack in the basement, sadly the cans rusted thru. makes me wonder just what the hell it woulda done to my stomach if i was a drinker!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,24 12:05 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Feb,24 06:04 other posts 
I like corn 🌽 it tastes real sweet
I don’t like peas because they smell like feet 👣
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,24 06:39 other posts 
Somebody is feeling silly!

By the way, I like peas and they surely do not smell like any feet that I know!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Feb,24 07:48 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 26,Feb,24 11:59 other posts 
Green peas or blackeyed peas?
you can keep blackeyed peas they taste horrible to me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Feb,24 15:59 other posts 
Neither for me please
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Feb,24 13:24 other posts 
So you commented about me in Pitbull’s thread. It’s hard to trust your friends.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Feb,24 15:04 other posts 
i did?

I was just being silly, as i despise black eyed peas. both the bean and the band.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Feb,24 21:41 other posts 
I’m sorry. It was for Dgraff. You’ve always been a gentleman.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Feb,24 15:19 other posts 
We’re i didn’t post anything with your name attached to it
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Feb,24 21:43 other posts 
I know. The whole posting was about me, so I can see you were referring to Bella.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Feb,24 04:25 other posts 
Absolutely
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 28,Feb,24 11:01 other posts 
Honey, you know how much you like those sweet ears of corn? I have a suggestion on how you can enjoy them even more.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#746

Show It Off