Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #9

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   ...#737

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By CAT [Ignore] 26,Jan,24 18:54 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Is this fraud or mistreating human remains?
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jan,24 21:35 other posts 
i would say both. Sheesh, how could they take the smell?
I know about 30 years ago,a farming family south of here about 50 miles, did something similar. but they didn't fraud anyone out of money. Their father died and before that he said he didn't want to be taken off the farm when he died.
So they literally salted him down just like a big ham and wrapped him in burlap and put him under the back porch.
The law found out about it, couldn't do much but ask that he be buried.So they dug a hole in the back yard, and rolled him in it and that was that.
By CAT [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 11:09 other posts 
First…yuck? Second, in the county (Marion, Florida) where we have the cabin, you can designate a portion of your property as a private cemetery. It’s in the unincorporated areas. I may be wrong but this might be a common practice in other areas. I’m bringing it up because half a mile east of the place there’s a nice bungalow home with a small yard. It’s a corner house and when you turn into the side street you can see a plot of land the size of two cars parked side-by-side with two graves.
I love my hubby but, nahhh!

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 10:47 other posts 
Looks like SYC member angeldoll has deleted her profile. Shame on the men folk who didn't fawn over her!
By Kinkyfukker [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 12:40 other posts 
I tried like hell to convince her that she should meet me and let me show her how proud I'd have been showing her off.
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 17:41 other posts 
Wasn't she pushing an OF anyway
By Jamie [Ignore] 24,Jan,24 06:50 other posts 
Just cause she wasn't good enough for photo contest..
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,24 21:49 other posts 
Oh, she was "high maintenance"!?

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 21:38 other posts 
Pantsless Day for lightrail ride in Phoenix, AZ

By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 02:33 other posts 
You know I would be on board with that! The toughest part about it would be deciding what to wear!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 07:46 other posts 
You are a funny guy! 😁 A day to be pantsless can easily be observed in Phoenix, Arizona but I suspect that in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, there would be a good deal of "shrinkage" if celebrated in January. Just sayin'......
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 15:24 other posts 
Yeah that would be more of a July thing in Calgary. Maybe during the Calgary Stampede. The worst that could happen would be a rainstorm and we would get all wet!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 16:39 other posts 
Oh, like a wet tee shirt contest for underpants!
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 17:25 other posts 
Exactly! Pink or yellow?

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,24 17:03 other posts 
Ticked-off ticket holders are suing Madonna for being hours late for her concert(s)!

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 20:46 other posts 
Well it would seem more people than 2 would be upset about this.
To me,it is very disrespectful to her fans to be late,they paid to see her, they may have other things going on in their lives and couldn't stay for the concert if it was 2 hours late. the "queen is never late" comment,would be enough for me to tell her fuck off and listen to other music and make sure she never got another dime of my money if I were a fan.The fans are the reason she is the "queen" without them, she is the court jester.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 20:36 other posts 
This is a nifty device designed to be used by police!

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 03:37 other posts 
Jimmy Fallon and Green Day on the New York subway.

By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 06:13 other posts 
They had the subway a rocking

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 00:14 other posts 
A pole, a skimpy outfit and a bigger lady.

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 03:26 other posts 
That takes balls!
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 06:11 other posts 
WOW she’s good and strong too

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 12:09 other posts 
Should fast food workers receive combat pay?

By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 05:22 other posts 
Unbelievable that dumb ass should have known you can’t put foil in the microwave
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 20:44 other posts 
And make sure all potatoes are clean first, a friend dug his own taters and must have left a little dirt on 1 of them, it had iron content in it and it caused the microwave to burn out.
By biggg [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 09:32 other posts 
seems to be the new real, any asshole can feel like a king or queen and hit people just doing their job in take away food outlets
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 18:16 other posts 
I bet he wouldn’t have slapped me I would’ve been over that counter with fists flying
By biggg [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 16:35 other posts 
yep, get em in the eye with that extra hot tabasco sauce Sir, would you like MORE sauce with your order?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 17:03 other posts 
absolutely

By #708004 14,Jan,24 16:17
ANONYMOUS

Generally ANONYMOUS is a person who is not registered on the site for some reason.

Sometimes anonymous is a member who forgot to log-in.

Sometimes anonymous is a member who intentionally log-out to leave an abusive comment.

You can always disable anonymous comments on your pages in Your Account Options (change "comments mode")
This particular "anonymous" uses the same IP as the following member(s):

PITBULL

banonymous wrote (2d ago):
we are watching you, fucking rat....THe Bad HomBreS
[delete]

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 19:40 other posts 
The site's cheap ass, dumb fuck, MORON just can't help himself! Yeah, PA-MORON now known as PITBULL (Bwahahahaha! ) doesn't want to leave things alone and decided to respond to this post I made on 05,Feb,23; SYD's site mongoloid, PA-MORON, continues to fabricate lies and it only makes me shake my head. Oh, well, what should one anticipate from a complete MORON?

So today, 13,Jan,24 (yep, almost 1 year later) he responds by posting the following; go away fat cow bella!. Go join the club of the site senior cunts

I responded by posting this; Don't you look like a bigger dumb fuck than you already are! Yep, a dumb fuck! You chose to respond to a post that is 3 weeks short of its 1 year "anniversary".

Freddy's hissy-fit didn't end there, the numb-nuts followed it with a "bitch slap" gift and I countered with a gift fitting a MORON, a pile of shit!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 20:04 other posts 
and my reply was; who cares about the time. It's not up to you to decide when I should respond or reply. You don't make the rules here you nasty old cunt.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

hey, people read the full forum; Freddy is a treat. This retard fat cow never tells the full story.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 20:14 other posts 
The full truth is that you are a cheap ass, dumb fuck, mongoloid MORON! In my opinion, it doesn't seem as though I forgot anything!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 20:21 other posts 
You cow your last days a lonely senile old bitch
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 21:30 other posts 
Hey, you pants pissing asswipe, unless you have something intelligent, truthful, of interest to the site or constructive to say, you are not welcome to post in this thread. Consider this as your only as well as your final warning.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 08:36 other posts 
FUCK YOU OLD BITCH ...AND FUCK YOUR WARNINGS
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 09:28 other posts 
Have you ever read words on a forum and could just "feel the Love" as you read along?
Sheesh people,if you hate each other, leave each other alone!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 15:09 other posts 
Hey, phart, there has been no need for me to converse with or interact with the site's mongoloid moron. HOWEVER, when the dumb cunt wants to reprise a post that's a year old, I'm going to respond to the ignorant little, pants pissing MORON! BELIEVE THAT!
By Jamie [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 15:09 other posts 
I agree

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 10:12 other posts 
Fort Indian town gap a training facility and a large helicopter airport not 10 miles from my house has their roads blocked off to civilians and transport helicopters and flying night and day all last week
What are they transporting
Why are the roads blocked
Why so secretive
Any one have any ideas or has ww3 begun
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 14:54 other posts 
They're probably just gathering more supplies to send overseas. I should have loaded up on more Lockheed stock
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 14:58 other posts 
Odd,I have noticed alot of civilian helicopter traffic over the skys here at home.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 00:32 other posts 
If you are a verizon customer,check your email and text message box, there is a lawsuit settlement that may bring you a 100 dollar bill depending on how long you have been with them.
They over charged on a service fee and something else and new jersey got in their bill fold about it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 09:28 other posts 
Is that Verizon landline and business connection or is it Verizon Wireless they are two different companies
--------------------------------------- added after 22 seconds

I use both
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 09:29 other posts 
Wireless best i can tell,
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 09:58 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 19:12 other posts 
I went shopping today and was pleasantly surprised to find out that this was a weekend that there would be no state sales tax collected on clothing and shoe items! Woo hoo! Yay, Florida!
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 23:06 other posts 
Yea I think South carolina does that about a week or so before school starts so parents can afford school supplies.

By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 14:51 other posts 
I’m thinking of moving to New York City.

By phart [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 16:05 other posts 
Holy shit on so many levels!
But it would rough sleeping in there in a thunder storm,all that flashing lightning and no curtains.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 16:09 other posts 
Well you could buy curtains and it does have an elevator. Want to go halfsies on it?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 18:20 other posts 
I will pass! Thanks for the offer though.
Some much about it amazes me,but so much about it makes me wonder what were they thinking? The art, or what they call art, can't even tell what it is or was or?
The ceilings, i bet it will cost 100,000 a year to heat and cool it in utility cost alone.
And what would you do with that much space? Do rich people party ALL the time?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   ...#737

Show It Off