She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #13

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   ...#737

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 17:28 other posts 
It rained almost all day yesterday..... the ground is so wet!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 19:14 other posts 
Yeah it rained here too same deal there are ponds in the farmers field
By phart [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 23:05 other posts 
it drizzled until about 11 am and then it really started raining, water rescues going on and so forth.

By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 07:32 other posts 
The numbers are in 64 percent of the population says they are living paycheck to paycheck due to the high inflation they’re is nothing left to save
Joe Biden approval ratings are down to 33 percent I guess cat is the only one that thinks he’s doing a wonderful job
It is to laugh 😂
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 08:10 other posts 
And you're talking about retirement.....just make sure that you've tucked enough money away because the dollar figure that Social Security arrives at will not change from now until the day you die OR the coffers run out.....
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 09:16 other posts 
I think I have it pretty well figured out I can make it
By CAT [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 09:30 other posts 
Social Security stays the same throughout the year, but, there's a cost of living adjustment that shows up on the first payout in January of the new year. The truth is, if you can't survive on what you get at first, you'll never survive on SSI ever and expect to supplement your income by working also.
Dgraff, don't give up your business totally. Make it a side hustle..
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 10:01 other posts 
Yep that’s my plan a cash only side hustle
By CAT [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 09:23 other posts 
Dgraff, you are giving us only part of the story. Living paycheck to paycheck has always been part of our economy. It’s the same worldwide and let me remind you, that doesn’t mean you have to go without. It means that you are left with little to save. I’ve answered your post with more facts in my thread.
What I think about Biden is not important. What’s important is WHO will be our next President starting Jan 2025.
Happy New Year. 😈
By phart [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 11:50 other posts 
Every election for the past 20 years seems like "the most important" and to some it sounds like crying wolf. But I do honestly believe if democrats get back in 2024 this country is fucked.
to many signs.
Buick dealers taking buyouts to avoid dealing with electric cars that don't sell, electric car startups like Lords town going bankrupt, Ford is holding Rivian together by shoestrings ,I saw 1 of those this morning.
Several local grading companies recently filed bankruptcy and are selling off equipment.
New houses and remodeled houses that popped up around here, the for sale signs are fading, and still standing.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 13:58 other posts 
Hey, dgraff, looks as though CAT has attempted to move your post aka the conversation elsewhere. In an attempt to not allow the post to be hijacked, I'm moving her response back to the thread where the post originated, CAT responded to you as follows;

CAT said-

(Ok, first of all, there’s this:
“More than half of Americans earning over $100,000 a year live paycheck to paycheck. So what's going on? Many experts point to a phenomenon called lifestyle inflation as one of the culprits. Lifestyle inflation, or lifestyle creep, is the pattern of spending a little more as a person's income increases. Dec 11, 2023”

Then, there’s these facts reported in December 2023:
The economy continues to benefit from very low unemployment (3.7% in November) and solid job growth. In addition, there are significantly more job openings than there are available workers. In the third quarter, consumer spending was a primary driver of the ACCELERATED GDP growth rate.
4 days ago

In October of last year, the model of the US economy showed a 100% chance of a recession happening in 2023. But, here we are more than 12 months later, and US economic data keeps coming in relatively strong. UNEMPLOYMENT remains near multi-decade lows and INFLATION is pretty close to the Federal Reserve's 2% target.
5 days ago

JOB GAINS continued at a very strong pace in 2023, although down from the torrid rates seen in 2021 and 2022 immediately following the PANDEMIC RECESSION. Monthly nonfarm payrolls grew by 232,000 per month on average in 2023, 55,000 MORE JOBS per month than the average pace in 2018 and 2019.
7 days ago

The United States upholds its status as the major global economy and richest country, steadfastly preserving its pinnacle position from 1960 to 2023. Its economy boasts remarkable diversity, propelled by important sectors, including services, manufacturing, finance, and technology.
Dec 4, 2023

Ok, I know there’s plenty to bitch about. Mostly about the price of food and other staples, but, while many people blame the President for this, I can’t think HOW he could remedy it.
After Covid we, all, went on a buying streak. That, coupled with a shortage of goods, brought on the inflation.
The first part was almost a necessity. We were out of everything. The second was mostly due to Trump’s disastrous trade policies.
I DO STILL THINK BIDEN IS DOING A GOOD JOB. God willing, so will a majority of the voters on November 2024.
By CAT [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 14:20 other posts 
Please don’t take it as a hijack. I just didn’t want to clutter your thread with what many here think is my habit of Googling facts. I’m not an authority on much. Google lets me be informed.
I did post this:
“I’ve answered your post with more facts in my thread.”

Peace, Bella. As you suggested.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 17:39 other posts 
The only thing is that for every thing you can find that is a positive for Joe Biden i can find negative look ups on the same thing that is what the problem is then when i talk to people and the farmers they all tell me they are struggling i to am not making money hand over fist like i was just 3 years ago that is why I’m going to retire and sponge off the government it’s just not profitable to stay in business anymore

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 06:23 other posts 
This was posted on a member's wall by the member herself. Oh, my!

"Guys, why is it that most of the pictures you post here are so disgusting and repulsive? Don't you want ladies to come and visit you?"
By phart [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 21:11 other posts 
Well perhaps they need to offer up suggestions,of better pictures? or .
By CAT [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 09:45 other posts 
If a woman member has problems with the quality of male pics, then she’s in the wrong type of site. Just saying,
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 09:56 other posts 
Is that the woman that has 1 picture fully clothed and doesn’t want Dick pictures sent to her she sounds like a nut job to me I was afraid to even welcome her to the site I think she was looking for face book

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 06:11 other posts 
I watched this video in its entirety even though it was 30 minutes long. This matter to place at a Woodman's Market in Wisconsin, police were called about a woman urinating in their store aisle.

The police are called, the woman is questioned (she is accompanied by a child), her response is, she's 67 years old, never shopped at this store, couldn't find the restroom and she had to "go". Apparently pissing her pants doesn't phase her because she is on a shopping mission and it didn't concern her that she was wet. The police ask her the usual questions, name, birthdate and for I.D.. She seems oblivious to the idea that its not "normal" to take a piss in public! She responds that she has no I.D. with her, the police sense she's been drinking and now their concern is focused on the child and her ability to get hope safely.

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 06:51 other posts 
Clean up isle 5
By CAT [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 09:43 other posts 
“their concern is focused on the child” Obviously the lady is not all there and the child needs all the help that can be found for him.
This is not a proper place to urinate anywhere in the world, but, public urination is not view the same in other countries as it’s viewed in Puritan United States. In France they have urinals in the open in almost every park or busy corner.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 09:57 other posts 

Get that kid away from that woman!
By CAT [Ignore] 26,Dec,23 09:42 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Dec,23 02:03 other posts 
MERRY Christmas to all and a happy New Year’s

By phart [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 21:10 other posts 
Hope you all have a good Christmas,
By sherryann [Ignore] 25,Dec,23 01:23 other posts 
You too phart

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 23:33 other posts 
Happy Christmas to ALL and to ALL a good night!
By sherryann [Ignore] 25,Dec,23 01:23 other posts 
Merry Christmas

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 16:24 other posts 
Since separating/retiring from the daily grind of the work world, one of my "guilty pleasures" is listening to the daily court programs. I like to listen to The People's Court, Hot Bench and Judge Judy. What I detest are the STOOPID ads/paid commercials that run during these show.

These are the two ads that make me want to hurl......1.) A 30-something daughter enters her mother's room to draw the shade in order to wake he up and the dialog goes like this; "Good morning, mom." The mature woman sits up in bed and responds, "Good morning." The 30-something daughter asks, "How did you sleep?" The mature woman responds, "Better, thank you. The mom responds like she's giving a deposition and looks like she has no idea who the heck is in her bedroom. The ad is for a device called Purewick, something for women with nighttime urinary incontinence.

I found a "doctored" version, at least it's funny and I don't want to toss a brick at the TV.

The second is for a product called Uquora, apparently it is marketed for UTI's, urinary tract infection. I thought that UTI's were more commonplace in women but I Google'd to be sure. This is what was said; "Males can get UTIs, but they are more common in females. They can stem from a sexually transmitted infection (STI) and require treatment with antibiotics. A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection in the urinary system." Bottom line, in this ad, the woman says she had 8 UTI's in one year. Lady, did you ever think about bathing in OxiClean with a Chlorox chaser?

By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 08:45 other posts 
I too like to watch the judges shows and I also hate them commercials I read a piece by a renowned doctor that says urinary track infection is yes mostly in women mainly heavy set women this doctor said heavy set women tend to wipe their butt the wrong direction and wipe feces in to the genitalia area causing the infection ladies if you are to big to reach around to wipe your buttocks upwards then may i suggest meat or protein diet with absolutely no carbohydrates
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 10:12 other posts 
May I suggest a bidet
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 12:37 other posts 
Never used 1 a baday,wouldn't know how if I tried.
I have had infections, prostate ,urinary, and this,
1 of my ducts actually ruptured ,that's Painful and I actually Heard the "pop" after a quick very sharp pain hit my groin,after the pop,there was a warm sensation in my groin and the pain was gone,now I don't squirt but half as much

Bella, you didn't mention the commercials for the xyz thingy that is 19.99 with free shipping,but wait,there's more, you can double that offer ,just "PAY A SEPERATE FEE" as in buy a second 1 perhaps??? never understood how people can be so stupid.,
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 19:04 other posts 
That all sounds horrible. I don't think a bidet helps protect men from infections though.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 13:31 other posts 
Thank you, Dr. dgraff!
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 13:35 other posts 
I am a self healer and if need be I can be self medicated
By #681164 24,Dec,23 11:26
Pouring Jack Daniel’s on your cock is not “self medication” even if your girlfriend likes it.
Merry Christmas
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 11:45 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 06:40 other posts 
Interesting! According to this short clip, there are 2 U.S. Naval ships that use "facility" dogs to improve crew morale. Okay. I'm on board (no pun intended) with that however, on of these facility dogs is wearing what appear to be canine crocs! What's up with that!?

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 06:47 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 07:29 other posts 
Did you notice the Golden in his/her crocs? A morale booster, eh? I bet those sailors are laughing at that dog for having to wear those shoes!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 07:43 other posts 
I bet so too

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 06:27 other posts 
hmmmm..... sweetslit joined SYC on December 26, 2012, so obviously her 11th anniversary is almost here but where is sweetslit? She hasn't been online in quite some time and her profile is no longer premium paid.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 06:43 other posts 
Hey I remember her

By Sickboy [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 20:21 other posts 
Merry christmas everyone xx saying it on here because aparently im spaming when i try to send it on peoples pages. ??? have a good 'un :x
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 22:25 other posts 
Santa says only bad boys and girls spam because it is not nice ....Thank you Sickboy, happy Christmas to you and yours!
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 08:31 other posts 
I will second that motion by saying Merry Christmas every one and a joyful new year

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 23:14 other posts 
I was at the Winn-Dixie in LaBelle today to pick up a couple incidentals and was quite surprised to see this extremely large sign that advertised they were selling WHOLE PIGS. Really? I had no idea that pigs, entire pigs might be needed for traditional Christmas meals? I must say I thought whole pigs were primarily purchased for luaus, I had no idea that people want their very own HOLIDAY HOGS....
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 00:03 other posts 
You would not believe the amount of money a local guy makes selling "whole goats" to these foreigners that live in a local city.
He goes to local live stock auctions and buys old scruffy, scrawny goats dirt cheap, brings them home,lets them graze the pasture for a while and someone will drive out from the big city ,pay him cash for a walking goat, they lead it off to the woods, kill it ,remove it's innards and wrap it in sheet and plastic and put it in the trunk of their car, take it home and prep it and put it on a big rotisserie.
I explain this to answer your question, in a city,such as where you are, there is no where to "gut" a dead animal to prep it for cooking, so the store is offering pregutted pigs for those folks that want to cook a whole pig for Christmas.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 03:52 other posts 
I have no idea whether the animal is pre-gutted. I ASSUMED that when Winn-Dixie's says "whole pig", it's a whole pig, head, ears, face, legs, feet, etc. Although when I think about buying a whole chicken or turkey, they are minus the head and feet. I have no idea what a whole pig involves and what the buyer does with the parts they don't want or are not edible.

Aren't there ordinances or plain ol' against the law to dispose/slaughter of anything on property that is not your own?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 13:27 other posts 
Well this particular dumbass I was referring to did get into trouble for letting the guts go down the creek 1 year and into a historical site . He digs a hole now with his back hoe when people are coming to get animals and then when all of them are done he covers it up.
ABout the same as a deer hunter would do I guess.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 13:53 other posts 
I never really thought about what hunters did with the carcass of their hunt.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 11:21 other posts 
Bump1
By #681164 22,Dec,23 13:39
The area where you have your winter home is teaming with Latins, mostly Cuban, Puerto Ricans, and Mexican. Roasting a pig for a holiday or a major family event is quite common. My daughter-in-law’s brother is doing one for Christmas
The Winn Dixie pigs are dressed (the entrails are removed) but everything else stays. Everything is edible including the skin although the head and lower legs are not eaten.
The pig is cooked in a pit dug for the purpose. The coal fire is low and in a corner of the pit and the pig cooks all day (at least 12 hours). The pit is covered with palm fronds. To keep the heat inside the pit.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 13:54 other posts 
Sounds like a Latin luau.
By Jamie [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 15:00 other posts 
I thought it was to feed there pets (alligators)
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 15:35 other posts 
I like the way you think! GOOD ANSWER!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   ...#737

Show It Off