Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #13

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   ...#739

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,24 07:51 other posts 
What did you receive, buy for yourself or your buy for your spouse/significant other for Christmas?

Although my gal pals don't want to get into the habit of buying/exchanging gifts, I bought them a large Yankee Candle, 3 Yankee Candle ScentPlugs and diffuser, one of those long pistol type lighter, lip balm, ornament and a canister of their favorite flavored tea. Me, I'm difficult to buy for as I gift myself with whatever I want, whenever I want.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jan,24 18:12 other posts 
An air fryer something every one could use we scaled back this year we decided the true meaning of Christmas is somehow getting lost in the gift giving she got me a nice biker shirt that says old bikers never die they just get better with age
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,24 19:49 other posts 
I hope you get a picture of yourself wearing that shirt and post it in your gallery! (hint, hint)
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,24 19:54 other posts 
Marcy has already prepared some food in it for you? COOL! My friends "swear" by them and in fact yesterday, one of my friends mentioned that her husband will bring home his uneaten french fries because they taste fantastic "reheated" in their air fryer! She does cook chicken parts and pork chops in the air fryer, too!
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,24 22:17 other posts 
I keep reading about them,cousin used 1 over Christmas to cook some okra, no grease, I am considering getting 1.

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 01:51 other posts 
Tell people that there is an invisible man in the sky that created the universe and the majority of them will believe you.

Tell them that the paint is wet and they will have to touch it to make sure.

-George Carlin
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 06:07 other posts 
That is so truthful!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 08:28 other posts 
George Carlin was a smart man when he was stoned which was 90 percent of the time
By sherryann [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 11:20 other posts 
Always loved him. Still look at him on YouTube.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 12:38 other posts 
I remember him live on tv New Year’s Eve in 1978 talking about the 10 words you can’t say on tv he was hilarious
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 13:56 other posts 
Seven bad words you can’t say on TV. Shit piss Cunt fuck cocksucker motherfucker and tits. Locked in my brain forever!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 14:13 other posts 
Yep that’s it i knew some one would remember it better than me i was pretty trashed by then
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 14:40 other posts 
The album was called Class Clown and my brothers and I played it to death!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 16:49 other posts 
Hey I have one of his albums up in the attic he’s wearing a shirt with a pot plant in full bloom and on the back of the shirt all the leaves and buds are picked clean and he has red eyes and a joint hanging out of his mouth
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 17:19 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 17:44 other posts 
love it i just took a stroll down memory lane

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 14:44 other posts 
Happy New Year!

By CAT [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 15:08 other posts 
TY. Same.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 06:12 other posts 
Nothing says "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" more than a Twight Zone marathon and a 7.6 magnitude earthquake in Japan!

Both are real and although I am NOT a victim of an earthquake, I did fall victim to the above mentioned marathon!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 08:26 other posts 
2024 is starting off with a bang volcanoes 🌋 erupting in ice land and earthquakes in Japan what next I wonder
By sherryann [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 11:22 other posts 
Oh I'm loving the Twilight Zone marathon! I don't know anything about earthquakes.

By CAT [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 13:35 other posts 
Wich witch is complaining about what? 🤣😈

By phart [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 08:11 other posts 
I hope everyone has a good 2024.
I see it as being a rough year over all, war ,elections, immigrants, but somehow I hope this country can hold together.
By CAT [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 13:02 other posts 
Same to you, baby. I don’t doubt the country will hold together. We, the people of the greatest country in the world, won’t let it be anything less. Kisses.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 13:44 other posts 
$19.00 per month, only 63 cents per day must be the "magic" amount to appeal to and entice folks to "give". Yep, that's the monthly amount requested by St. Jude, the ASPCA, Wounded Warriors, DAV (Disabled American Veterans), No Kid Hungry and probably many more charities.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 05:44 other posts 
Now that you mention it I’ve noticed that very odd
By phart [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 08:12 other posts 
Talk to your tax advisor,it may be that magic number is just under what the irs will allow as a write off?

One common theory links it to charities' obligation to provide a receipt for an annual contribution of $250 or more, per Internal Revenue Service rules. A $19 contribution across 12 months amounts to $228, less than the receipt-sending threshold.Jan 13, 2022

By CAT [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 13:00 other posts 
Phart, you may be right.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 04:41 other posts 
A "rogue wave"? Well, a rogue wave must be related to global warming and if it's global warming, we all know it's got to be you-know-who's fault...... Just sayin'!

By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 06:59 other posts 
Rogue waves have been happening for eons longer than global warming we are only now learning about them what causes them and why they happen
Remember the 70s movie the Poseidon adventure with Ernest Borgnine I’ve seen that movie a thousand times and yet it still has me sitting on the edge of my seat that whole movie was based on a rogue wave 🌊
By #681164 30,Dec,23 13:18
Global warming didn't cause rougue waves. It increased the frequency in witch they occur. It's like shooting craps. You win occasionally but, if the dice are loaded, you win a lot more times.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Don't forget Gene Hackman in The Poseidon Adventure. BTW, that was based on a semi true occurance off of France. The ship, like in the movie, was traveling top heavy without enough ballast.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 13:30 other posts 
You have an uncanny way of substituting the word "witch" for the proper word, "which". It makes me wonder what's going on. Just sayin'.....
By #681164 30,Dec,23 15:34
Witch word is that? The older I get the less I remember how to spell. I rely on spell checker. Maybe I should have posted
witch word is that the older I get the less I remember how to spell I really on spelcheker.
--------------------------------------- added after 111 seconds

Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?
Should I post my driver's license too?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 16:42 other posts 
The screen name reflects WOODY58 but the spelling says otherwise. By the way, there's no need to post your driver's license, what would that prove?
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 16:58 other posts 
I remember i remember
By biggg [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 13:57 other posts 
Rogue Waves are common, worked at sea for years. Always to be expected. In old folklore, every seventh wave aaar, shiver me Timbers
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 09:55 other posts 
AAAR to you too matey now pull the cork on that jug of rum and let’s have at it
It is New Year’s Eve

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 08:04 other posts 
It's already 2024 in Auckland, New Zealand! Happy Near Year! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 23:21 other posts 
I don't ever recall seeing pictures of Dolly Parton's spouse, Carl, yet here they are!

By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Dec,23 05:36 other posts 
Great find thanks he was definitely a behind the scenes husband you never heard much about him

By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 13:14 other posts 
I am and have been sick so if i aint here,i aint dead yet,just sick.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 13:16 other posts 
Alrighty, then! Take care of yourself.
By #681164 30,Dec,23 13:25
Sorry to hear that, Phart. I hope it doesn't carry into the new year. Get well my friend.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 15:35 other posts 
I got this head cold for Christmas,had a fever over 103 for a while thursday, weak and such today,groggy,no to little sleep the past few days. feel like shit.
seems you all are getting along ok without me though, have agood evening.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 16:46 other posts 
Hey, phart, the elevated temperature is nothing to play with. You are in a tough spot right now with it being a long holiday weekend and Monday is a legal holiday. You best get into seeing your doctor first thing Tuesday morning! Take care of yourself. What's the saying; starve the cold and feed the fever!? Drink, drink, drink lots of fluids!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 17:54 other posts 
I took 3 asprin and sat down for a while and it went down on it's own,fever gone, finally got out to get me a hamburger this evening. My little "battery" petered out on me though ,I am very tired now,
Yea, it never fails if I am going to get sick it will be on a friday after noon or during a holiday when the docs are not open. I think there is a doc in the box not far from here i could go to but my experiance has been I can go see them when i feel like this and get better in about 2 weeks or I can stay home and tough it out and be better in 10 to 14 days/.
By sherryann [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 18:27 other posts 
I have to agree with bella!, take care and realize what could happen. These long holiday weekends shut down lots of stuff, things don't work as they normally do. She gave you good advice, please heed it. Hope you recover quickly
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 20:17 other posts 
It’s an upper respiratory virus every one in my house hold has it I’m just the only one not crying about it
You know you are one tough SOB when you go to work every day with a double hernia and no chance of having it repaired until after this coming July

By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 00:52 other posts 
I’ve never made a New Year’s resolution and I don’t intend to start this year. Are any of you brave enough to make a New Year’s resolution?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 04:37 other posts 
I've made New Year's resolutions in the past and I gone at them at 100 miles per hour for the first week to 10 days but them let them fizzle......
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 14:25 other posts 
It has been my experience that change in your life can happen at any time during the year. You just have to want to do it. Change doesn’t come from somebody yakking in your ear about what you should or should not do, it comes from within you.

Happy new year Bella!…. all year, not just January! ❤️
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 07:02 other posts 
I make one every year but I’m only lying to myself I’ve been quitting smoking for the last 40 years
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Dec,23 14:21 other posts 
I smoked for 30 years and then 12 years, three months and one week ago I quit. Just quit. I was too lazy to go out to get cigarettes and I knew I wouldn’t have enough to last the rest of the day so I didn’t smoke one day. the next day I was equally lazy and didn’t go out and didn’t smoke either so I decided that for the first time I would actually TRY to quit smoking after being a full-time smoker for 30 years. My motto was “ not even one” because I had seen so many people go to a party after quitting smoking and they decide to have “just one” then by the following week they’re back smoking again. I met a guy at a friends wedding who had quit for nine years and had “just one “ and fucked it all up. That was the pitfall that I was well aware of so I stuck to it and in 12 years I had one bad day but other than that I have quit smoking.

Eight months after I quit smoking I quit drinking using the same motto and it has been successful except for that one day, the same one.

No New Year’s resolutions were broken during the telling of this story! 😄

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   ...#739

Show It Off