Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #14

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   ...#737

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 09:03 other posts 
Be careful with regard to sharing your fantasies on this website because it may get you booted!

A member was reported for posting about his "deviant" fantasy. The reporting member included a link to an "Invitation Only" group, the post(s) have disappeared or were never there YET 5 members with their infinite wisdom have voted to delete the member! Yep! JUST BE CAREFUL.....
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 10:33 other posts 
Well I will admit openly i voted to delete,reason being some things don't need to be talked about,rather it is a day dream or whatever,i realize we disagree and i hope we get past it but some stuff don't belong out in the open,the skull keeps the brain contained and some of what's in there needs to stay

Edit,what I find odd now that I look at it,there was 5 or 6 votes to delete when I added mine,and i did it about 15 minutes ago,your post about it was a hour ago? um.how did that happen? perhaps my vote didn't count?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 13:43 other posts 
And what did you and the other 5 or 6 voting members witness with your very own eyes? Did you confirm that the allegations were true?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 17:40 other posts 
No i didn't see it,but if it was mentioned, that is reason enough for concern in regards to the subject matter. the subject matter in this case is the only reason i even voted,
Although you are the moderator ,is it not possible it was posted at a time you were not moderating?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 19:49 other posts 
So because it was "mentioned" it must be true?

Regarding me being the moderator, I absolutely do look at the posts in the groups that I moderate. There have been times that I am concerned about posts and rather than delete them and be accused of censorship, I reach out to admin for guidance.

It's peculiar the nasty posts and names that are abundant in the Forum yet you, AS WELL AS Daniel, badboy666, cloudbreak, steve3095, CAT and DokJones all decided to vote to delete a member. Just an f.y.i., that and a couple other of the groups I oversee are by INVITATION ONLY. I instituted that to be able to closely monitor sensitive groups. Members have to DM me for the invite and in order for you and the other 6 "sheep" to be able to post OR READ anything in that group, you have to be a member.

phart, please tell me what you see when you pop on this link. /groups.php?id=234
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 18:27 other posts 
My training tells me that if you didn’t see it with your own eyes then it never happened that is why when I gave a prisoner a beat down with my night stick it was in the shower were there were no recording cameras and a prisoner could easily slip and fall on a bar of soap
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 18:45 other posts 
Well in this particular situation, my eyes read that someone had been discussing a topic forbidden on this forum and at least 5 people had decided deletion was proper but for some reason the entry was still up and not closed. I read it, decided if 5 people ,some of which I communicate with here had decided **** sex shouldn't be discussed, I would be doing a service to the forum, not damage.

as long as the subject matter is 18 up,go for it and have a ball!.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 05:22 other posts 
Every one on this site is 18 and screened by Admin himself
How many people are in jail because of evidence called hear say
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 07:25 other posts 
Yes, dgraff, that is true, members are vetted by admin for "age". Although he received some type of identification which satisfied his concern about age, he really can't be sure that the information he received is legit but it he accepts it as being true. Heck, think about this fictitious scenario.....I'm a woman, let's call me "Marcy". While my guy is in bed dreaming about what delicious meal I'm going to prepare for supper tonight, I grab his driver's license to provide proof that I'm over 18 and join an adult website. BINGO! This is a true account, my dad would always place his wallet and car keys on top of the refrigerator every night so when it was time to go and/or go off to work, his important things were readily available. If I was a conniving, over sexed under 18 teenager hell bent on joining an adult website, I had access to identification. Heck, when I was 14 and 15, all I thought about was the day I would be able to drive (even though my parent's car was not red, it was not "cool", etc).

The concern that I understood was that a group member, in a CLOSED GROUP, posted a FANTASY about something involving a minor. But IF you join a group titled YOUNG BOYS FOR SEX, you're probably not going to be talking about the weather or donuts.

YOUNG and BOY are both a subjective terms meaning what it means to me might not be what it means to you. At 60, "young" could be 50, 40, 30, 20. Take, for instance, the Catholic priests, "young" for them was probably 8 to 14, just sayin'.....

Hey, looks, looky......I was able to make a post and NOT tag admin.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 09:06 other posts 
Yes Bella my friend I agree with everything you said I just thought that people were making a big deal out of nothing with no proof whatsoever
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 15:40 other posts 
I understand..... yes, they both felt justified in their position, WHY?.....Because someone made a claim against someone in a group that has a title that they find disgusting and distasteful.
By Jamie [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 16:39 other posts 
Hope it was uca
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 19:50 other posts 
Heck, no, it wasn't UCA. You are a man with a very mild personality..... Is she screwing with you, is she pushing your buttons?
By Jamie [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 20:15 other posts 
Well she did. When my profile was Jame1 there was another person with the name Jamie he blacklist her some how he deleted so I took his name since it was my original name before I deleted. Uca once post on the chatroom that I had blacklisted her. She did again the other day so this time I blacklisted her..
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 20:50 other posts 
Oh, and her reason was "Un-trust able"! It's easy for me to say that she's an odd one. Starts her crap and then points fingers and cries that someone "attacked" her without provocation.
By Jamie [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 21:28 other posts 
She's exactly like pitbull blames someone to blacklist her..
By CAT [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 19:53 other posts 
I’m one of the members that voted to delete. This one thing that involves children, real or imagined, is a major, major, fighting point for me. I will always vote to delete anytime this comes up. No one and I do mean “No one”, should even suggest that because it’s make believe, this is proper.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 19:58 other posts 
Oh, I know how you voted. Did you see the post(s) that were allegedly made? I know the answer is "NO", I just want you and the other "sheep" to admit it.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 23:17 other posts 
"young boys to fuck?" A bunch of old geezers and 20'somethings.
thats what I saw when I cliced the link
I am admitting to voting to delete as several others did.I am hardly a sheep,me and cat disagree on everything almost,you would think we were tied by our tails to a clothesline,but this time we agree on this subject.
People posting a bunch of internet pics, don't need to be taking up space, people talking about k1ds in a sexual way,don't need to be here, people making physical threats, don't need to be here,just some things that shouldn't be tolerated,
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 23:49 other posts 
You saw *Young Boys For Sex* and that's all you could see. YOU, Daniel, badboy666, steve3095, cloudbreak, CAT and DokJones didn't see shit else!

As for Daniel's comment/reason; "He is posting too much stuff about him fucking kids or himself as a kid touching his father's dick. Doesn't sound like an innocent fantasy anymore." If anyone bothered to investigate Daniel's claim, they could have validated the accused member HAD NOT commented on any member's pictures, the accused member HAD NOT blogged on that subject matter and HAD NEVER posted in the Forum. So where is all the "stuff"? Daniel's claim was BULLSHIT but 6 of you blindly followed and that's why I referred to you as "sheep"....it was that or numb-nuts.
By CAT [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 10:48 other posts 
You, Bella!, are right. I DID NOT see anything else besides the *Young Boys For Sex* . I can’t answer for any of the others. I didn’t go by Daniel‘s comment. I went by this; /groups.php?id=234. I was not aware of this “group” but, if I had, I would have done everything in my power to have it removed from the site.
Even a hint that un.derage children are being exploited , real or imagined, is a travesty. And, you, Bella!, should know better than to host this garbage. Yes, we are all pervs to some degree for being members of ShowItOff.org, but, there are limits. Daniel was right to bring it to our attention. I will vote the same every time the subject of un.derage sex with an adult comes up.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 13:29 other posts 
As I said, or perhaps you didn't read my post, Daniel's post was BULLSHIT. The member reported was Don6768, he DID NOT post blogs on this subject matter, he DID NOT post in the forum on this subject matter and finally he DID NOT have visible comments on any member's pictures. My guess is that Daniel's allegations came out of the air because Daniel is not a member of the group and has no knowledge of what was posted.

Rather than you worrying about the distasteful and unsavory things that others post, you need to clean up your act.
By CAT [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 07:33 other posts 
Why, Bella!?, What's wrong with my act?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 11:35 other posts 
Bella, may I respectfully ask why you are upset? The discussion of this particular subject is wrong on several levels and I can't help but wonder why are we in the wrong to nip this in the bud?
I would also like to know the administrators thoughts on this.

Besides the person can open a new account,and knows now not to discuss that particular subject and they can move along as they wish , no harm done in the long term.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 13:32 other posts 
Maybe you should think about someone making a claim against you which cannot be validated and you being deleted for it.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 15:27 other posts 
If I stoop to that level, i would hope i got deleted by folks trying to do the right thing before my actions caused trouble for others.
Who made the delete request?,
What does Daniel have to say about it? what does the admin have to say about it?
why is'nt there a appeals process for the person in question?
why is the earth spinning?
Why etc?

the simple fact is we are not all Dick Tracy's and Nancy drews and I saw enough people felt there was a problem, there was already 5 or 6 people had voted delete, and I couldn't understand why it was still showing,5 is supposed to be enough,so I clicced delete to make sure there was enough vots.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 16:44 other posts 
And that's why I referred to the 7 of you as "sheep". Heaven help the poor sucker should any of you be jurors......
By CAT [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 07:33 other posts 
Phart 👍
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 06:09 other posts 
It was a bogus report you guys sent an innocent man to the chopping block there is no evidence to support any wrongdoing whatsoever and phart my friend you can relax a bit you’re vote was after the fact and didn’t even count the five ahead of you are the ones responsible for sending an innocent man up the river
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 07:52 other posts 
Actually, I was the first to vote NO ABUSE (-1), then a NO ABUSE (-1) vote from a member by the name of "cocking", then tecsan voted NO ABUSE (-1), Daniel, badboy666, steve3095, cloudbreak, CAT, DokJones, then phart ALL vote ABUSE which is a (+1). When sum of the voting hits the magic number of (+5) or (-5) the "tribe has spoken" (I ❤️ Survivor) and review is concluded, the member is deleted or absolved of ant wrongdoing.

You're looking at my play-by-play as to who voted "how" and say something doesn't add up. -3 plus +7 equals +4 NOT +5! Stop scratching your head, cocking withdrew his vote making it -2 plus +7 that equaled the +5. phart's vote was the nail in the coffin......
By CAT [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 12:09 other posts 
In trying to be transparent, please be advised I’ve just asked Admin for his opinion on shutting /groups.php?id=234 down
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 13:33 other posts 
Whatever, lollipop.....
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 17:06 other posts 
You do realize that that group is here longer than you are and I might add it’s a group that Bella inherited from your lard ass friend lixsipsucket
So now who should be ashamed for hosting a smutty group
Quit being a bunch of old fudie dudies
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 18:05 other posts 
Thank you dgraff, that group is something that has been around longer than me. Happy that you did not rely on what lollipop said and you delved into the statement and/or assumption made by said member. Spot on investigation. Yeah, can you imagine licksipsuckit moderated over 500 groups and from what I heard, there was some shit that went down...... I'm not sure why or how I inherited the groups I did but it is what it is and I check EVERY POST in EVERY GROUP.
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 15:21 other posts 
At the risk of keeping it simple couldn’t the group name be changed to
“Young guys (18+) for sex”? It seems to me that the word boys is the problem.
It is my opinion that the word boys is inappropriate when used in this context.

Merry Christmas all! 🎄
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 11:20 other posts 
Merry Christmas to you and yours, kebmo! I hope that you have a day of rest and that you're able to enjoy Christmas with family, friends or both. By the way, the falling maple leaves look uniquely you and stunning on your page!
By CAT [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 07:37 other posts 
Lix should have been ashamed for hosting it. So should Bella!. I don't care how long it's been around. Wrong is wrong.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 09:11 other posts 
Don't worry about me being ashamed of being the moderator of any group. Hey, before you pass judgement on me, why don't you think about some of your forum posts? You need to be ashamed of a number of those posts that include your screen name and/or previous membership #'s. And don't forget to include the profiles that you swear up and down aren't yours, you know, the profiles that belonged to your "houseguest(s) and/or renters". Bwahahahaha! Bwahahahaha! Bwahahahaha!
By CAT [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 09:56 other posts 
I stand behind all my posts. Some where made in the heat of the moment and I was angry, but, they’ve always been the truth. Can you say the same?
And what’s wrong with leaving and coming back using a new nick?
Your “Bwahahahahas” seem to be selective. I don’t see you laughing at some other members that have multiple accounts.
As always, you are predictable. I knew sooner or later you would bring all this 💩💩💩 up when you can’t excuse your actions. You have a thin skin and a long tongue.
You do know what I mean by , don’t you?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 10:25 other posts 
I'm not going to rehash old stuff but I will say this, standing behind something and/or being ashamed of saying something are two very different things. As Judge Marilyn Milian often says;

Say it it, forget it.
Write it, regret it.

Do you really feel justified and unashamed with regard to a number of the hateful things you've posted?
By CAT [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 11:36 other posts 
I am unashamed, but, let’s see what really got your goat. Please, remind the members what I “wrote”. You may paraphrase.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 10:39 other posts 
With regard to posts, you said;

"Some where [sic] made in the heat of the moment and I was angry, but, they’ve always been the truth. Can you say the same?"

I've be honest and I believe that for the most part that I've been tactful and TRUTHFUL without being abrasive.
By CAT [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 11:33 other posts 
Think again or, better yet, use that famous memory of yours.
By Jamie [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 10:05 other posts 
I thought I was in that group
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 10:15 other posts 
I sent you an invitation. That way you can moderate the moderator!
By Jamie [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 10:21 other posts 
Oh my
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 17:41 other posts 
Being that I’m a member of that group we should take a vote instead of having a bunch of old prudes trying to be a bummer on the younger members good time put a sock 🧦 in it grandma
By CAT [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 07:39 other posts 
Being a "Grandma" is one of the reasons for my stance. You, Dgraff, and all the other members should be ashamed of yourselves too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 17:34 other posts 
Since when did you become mother Teresa
By CAT [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 07:41 other posts 
Not Mother Teresa. Just a Mother. Try being a parent and then come back and talk.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 18:30 other posts 
You can’t tell me that if you had the chance to fuck the ball’s off of an 18 year old stud with an 8 inch dick that you wouldn’t jump right on it
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Hell I had jarrod the night of his 18th birthday at 12:10 pm he was 18 a whole 10 minutes and I nailed him
By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 23:09 other posts 
18 is legal,have fun,under that,aint.that's what the concern was,discussion about under 18 stuff.
By CAT [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 07:46 other posts 
An 18 yr old is not a young boy, he's a young MAN. You, waiting a full 10 minutes after he was legal, shows who you are.
By CAT [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 09:59 other posts 
FYI, Dgraff, Admin changed the name of /groups.php?id=234 to
Young (18+) Boys For Sex
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 10:27 other posts 
And now you're happy?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 10:27 other posts 
By the way, has admin mentioned to you that he doesn't like being mentioned/tagged for nonsense?
By CAT [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 11:30 other posts 
This is what I asked Admin,

“Admin, I just found out about this; /groups.php?id=234
I respectfully think, for your consideration, that this is not a proper subject discussion for the site.”

He responded twice in this private chat. Obviously he didn’t think it was trivial. I can’t divulge what he said without his permission, but I try not to be frivolous with my questions about the site.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 11:47 other posts 
I hardly consider a subject that could lead to his entire website being shut down non sense.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 12:00 other posts 
READ what I said, I said aka posted; "By the way, has admin mentioned to you that he doesn't like being mentioned/tagged for nonsense?"

admin created the use of the @'s in order to mention aka tag another member. My guess is that he didn't think the entire Forum would be lit up in blue with member's names. CAT is one of member that overuses this feature. Note, she's already responding to dgraff, he's going to be notified of her response yet she still finds it necessary to mention/tag him AND she tagged admin, too. I do not believe that admin wants to be mentioned/tagged every time someone makes reference to him because THAT IS NONSENSE.

BTW, nonsense is one word.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 12:04 other posts 
Well i thought you were responding to me, I think the title change is a good start to fixing the problem.
perhaps your freind can start a new profile and understand some subject matter will get him tossed out and things will go well from now on.
It's not like we put him in prison for life without chance of parole. it's not like he was taken away by aliens for testing.
He was booted off a website. a temporary inconvenience.
It will be fine Bella,
just go enjoy a good lunch.
let's end all this Christmas is coming up.

as for non sense, you may need to check my spell check!
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 16:56 other posts 
Absolutely Bella he refers to members like that as a pain in the ass always running to him with trivial bull shit it’s what got lix booted
By CAT [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 17:01 other posts 
And on page 2 and 3 of this thread, you highlighted 157 names. or maybe 10
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 17:36 other posts 
And again and again you post nonsense because you have the need to be seen......
By CAT [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 18:10 other posts 
I'm a ShowItOff.
By CAT [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 18:22 other posts 
What's nonsense to you is worth posting to other members. This is why I like to post in my thread.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 16:49 other posts 
Whoopi doopy so you got a slight change in the name of the group what happened to I’m going to get that group shut down an over 10 year old group that no one had a problem with until now i just bet your meddling self is so proud
By CAT [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 17:38 other posts 
I am. Why do you have a problem with that?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 18:11 other posts 
Of course I do I have a problem with any one that comes to a sex site to bitch about a group that has been there longer than you have hell it’s here longer than I am in fact it was the first group I joined
By CAT [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 07:42 other posts 
I’m not allowed to express my views because you’ve been a member longer than me? I’ve been a member on and off since 2015 or 2016. If you have a problem with that, grab a roll of toilet paper and go take a 💩.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 09:20 other posts 
Sure you can express your opinion just don’t cram it down every body else’s throat you have to realize what matters to you might not matter to me if you’re offended by something on a sex site then find another one that don’t offend you simple as that
By CAT [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 16:59 other posts 
I can say the same to you. If you don't like what I write then don't read my posts or go to another porn site.
This was not an opinion. This is something that can be injurious to un.deraged
ki.d, cost Admin the site, and could be illegal.
I understand that what matters to me might not matter to you and I don't care if it does or does not. If you think I'm cramming it down your throat, spit it out.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 17:06 other posts 
What K I D I didn’t see anything about a kid and neither did you
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Hey we have a member named boy4dad maybe you want to run to admin and try to change his name
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 18:07 other posts 
Hey, dgraff, in my attempt to be HONEST and for the transparency of a closed group, I will provide these facts.

● 16,Dec,20:30; member reported for Dangerous Behavior
● 16,Dec,21:13, (approximately 45 minutes after initial report), I was the first vote and I identified myself as the moderator of group in which the alleged posts were made.
● 17,Dec,02:26, (approximately 6 hours after initial report), tecsan voted and provided the following comment with his NO ABUSE vote - "No evidence presented. Should I take your word for it? I probably would vote the other way if I could see the comments if they existed. Honestly, I do not care to be in a group where fantasies like that exist. (If the comments involve what I think they involve)."
● 17,Dec,04:03 (approximately 7.5 hours after initial report), Daniel voted to DELETE with the following comment - "He is too much stuff about him fucking kids or himself as a kid touching his father's dick. Doesn't sound like an innocent fantasy anymore."

1.) I erred in saying that Daniel was not in the group, Daniel was a member.
2.) The reported member had made posts but prefaced them by saying they were "fantasy" thoughts.
3.) The posts went POOF! and how that happened, I have no idea.
4.) I booted Daniel from the group as a conflict of interest. WHY?, you ask? I can't recall my initial interaction with him however some time ago, he created multiple profiles that stalked me and blacklisted me. When I outed him on this, he (like another member, denied, denied, DENIED!) and then his primary profile, Daniel, blacklisted me. There's the conflict of interest that I spoke about.

There's no room for him in this group.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 18:15 other posts 
I remember that and I remember Daniel I didn’t like him from the beginning and I was just looking for a reason to get him booted out and now look he’s causing problems
By phart [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 22:08 other posts 
Bella, if the person was in fact innocent, can the person not rejoin the website as many others do that have been deleted or left for other reasons?
It confuses me that suddenly this 1 person has been sent "up the river" with no apparent possibility of return without divine intervention, when other members that have been banned,booted ,told to fly a large kite ,whatever, come back later and move right along with their lives.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 22:53 other posts 
Oh, the person can join again, that's not a problem. What I feel the problem to be is the members that choose to vote. I suggest that the voters are much like jurors as the SYD/SYC voters determine the fate of the accused member. The only difference difference in my analogy between voters and jurors is there must be a +5/-5 majority of voters to determine fate versus a jury (6 to 12 members plus alternates) whereby their decision must be unanimous.

Hey, I recall an eligible and vocal voting member getting all indignant because they felt it was unfair that anyone could be deleted without being warned or alerted of their infraction. Gee it wasn't that long ago, 6,7 months ago, there was a member deleted by the panel because a well liked SYC member, in essence, didn't want to deal with him any more. That kinda crap should NEVER happen.

With regard to the recent matter, I truly feel that voters need to verify the allegations. By the way, should people be deleted "just because" they were reported? NO! Should people be deleted because the name of the group is "offensive" to their sensibilities? NO! If voters can not weigh the FACTS, verify allegations and remain unbiased, they have NO BUSINESS VOTING.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 13:50 other posts 
Well in this situation the jury can't see any evidence unless they join the group. The evidence is circumstantial to a degree and in the best interest of the site it was best to go with delete.
Welcome the person back, explain to them that some of us acted in best interest of the majority and the site and apologize if the reasons were not accurate.
If they can't take a apology and move along then, they can fly a kite.
As for voting, I don't see why the voters id's should be available for anyone to see ,it should be anonymous . because if for example, Bella is angry to a point of wanting spite and revenge ,She would know exactly who to point the gun at.
How can a jury decide fairly and without bias if they have to vote in fear of revenge and spiteful behavior?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 19:04 other posts 
Don't worry about me becoming so enraged that I seek "revenge". Apparently you have me confused with the member that posted their disdain on the members that voted on something they did not agree with. Remember, messages were posted on voting member's walls, they were gifted negative gifts/their gift banner shitted up AND several were blacklisted. I might think the voters, noted as "sheep" in a couple of these posts, got it wrong but I do not retaliate. I assure you, I remain unbiased when I vote and if I feel I don't have a good understanding on the "abuse", I may seek more info, guidance from admin OR I JUST DON'T VOTE.

Do you really think admin doesn't look at the referrals? Do you think he leaves it totally up to us "ying-yangs" to make decisions that may effect his site? HECK NO! If there's something that is sensitive that could cause him problems, he doesn't wait for us to come to a +5 vote, he deletes the profile IMMEDIATELY! Believe that.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 23:30 other posts 
I was just using you as a example ,I realize you are not that kind.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 23:48 other posts 
I'm not going to lie, I'm upset when I feel that members are unfairly deleted but that's it. I've said what I've needed to say and I've been ready to move on but you-know-who wants to sensationalize on this issue a bit longer.

I want to talk about the fact that Winn-Dixie is selling WHOLE PIGS!
By CAT [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 18:09 other posts 
You just don't get it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 18:16 other posts 
I’m all but married now I get it when ever I want it
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 21:43 other posts 
What's keeping you from "taking the final plunge" and making her an "honest woman"? Perhaps you should consider consulting a lawyer or someone familiar with tax strategies.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 05:25 other posts 
We will see what happens
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 13:56 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

I think of the words to this song every time I read about a fellow getting married.
"another 1 bites the dust",

Another free man down.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 19:40 other posts 
Believe me at 61 I have no intention of getting married
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 19:52 other posts 
Wait, one damn minute! You just told me, "We will see what happens " I understand that marriage might not be financially advantageous for folks at 61 and that's why you should talk to a tax consultant and/or lawyer.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 23:31 other posts 

My dad told me years ago, marriage can ruin a great friendship.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 23:49 other posts 
It cab and it has.....
By CAT [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 21:49 other posts 
I have questions and statements. In this post, in this chat, you posted at this date and time:

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 18:07 other posts up above

What do you do? Save every post, action, and date that you are involved? The minute the votes reached +5, the Abuse Panel action disappears. How are you able to reconstruct the steps?

Then, in the same you posted at this date and time:

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 22:53 other posts

If voters can not weigh the FACTS, verify allegations and remain unbiased, they have NO BUSINESS VOTING.

You, Bella!, are upset that people called you out indirectly for hosting a group that dealt with a forbidden subject and now you want to play the indignant one to change the chat.
And most of this chat was unnecessary except you took umbrage to my reason to delete that piece of garbage that six of us had the guts to vote out.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 22:53 other posts 
Blah, blah, blah.....

Kick rocks, you annoying pos. I'm not "hosting" a group that deals with a forbidden subject, I am moderating several groups, groups that I didn't know that I was getting or asked for! I'm not certain if the site's algorithms assigned groups to me OR if admin assigned them personally himself. My guess is that admin had second thoughts, aka concerns, about HOW HIS GROUPS WERE being monitored and moderated upon your pals abrupt departure.

Hey, let me know what groups you're moderating so I can critique your abilities!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 06:54 other posts 
She don’t over see any group’s she is a follower not a leader
By CAT [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 08:10 other posts 
I’m sorry. You are right. One shouldn’t criticize a person until one walks in that person’s shoes for a mile.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 22:56 other posts 
You're posting at almost 10p.m.? Take your hairpiece off, remove your dentures, take off your bifocals, it's late and you need your rest.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 23:32 other posts 
I am posting at 11:33,what do I need to do?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 23:50 other posts 
If you are you wearing a hairpiece, dentures and bifocals, I would tell you the same damn thing!
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 00:04 other posts 
Well I don't have either of those 3 so I am doing good!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   ...#737

Show It Off