Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #16

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Feb,24 02:48 other posts 
Toronto driver gets license suspended 10 minutes after getting it for going 131 km/h in a 50 zone driving his dad‘s car! (80 in a 30)

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,24 06:06 other posts 
And he wants a "do-over" retest......NOT gonna happen! Oops!
By phart [Ignore] 11,Feb,24 08:34 other posts 
most teens don't even want their license, they want to uber where they go.a complete 180 from what it used to be. Most wanted to be independent of others asap.
Maybe this was just his way of saying he didn't really want them in the first place.
If I was his dad,I would be whopping the tar of him for loosing my car to,I couldn't tell but wasn't that a Challenger?

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,24 06:43 other posts 
And in Michigan.......

A transgender woman, in my opinion, goes nuts about her nuts. Read on;

By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,24 07:36 other posts 
I think the crazy has spread a bit over to the "him" in that couple. I mean ,would anyone in their right mind keep their ex's nuts in the fridge?
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 10,Feb,24 07:37 other posts 
“The damages were the loss of these nuts.” lmaooooo. This has to be a joke for Tiktok views
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,24 07:39 other posts 
I don't know, if it's a joke, they sure had a real looking bag with appropriate sized objects in it,

By #709631 09,Feb,24 20:54

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,24 19:05 other posts 
Has anyone seen the AGENT STATE FARM commercial featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger? I've been streaming TV and it seems to be the ad of choice and apparently this commercial will premiere during Super Bowl LVIII. Arnold Schwarzenegger looks rough!

By phart [Ignore] 06,Feb,24 22:36 other posts 
hell,he's OLD just like the rest of us!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,24 08:19 other posts 
Old is fine but OLD & CRAZY is an entirely different story!
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Feb,24 23:55 other posts 
I saw this last week.

By biggg [Ignore] 09,Feb,24 10:38 other posts 
Arnie is cool

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 06:20 other posts 
A brief history of the legalization of Marijuana.

By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 18:42 other posts 
In Canada and became legal countrywide in 2018. I don’t smoke it anymore but I sure wish it was legal 30-40 years ago!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,24 09:44 other posts 
I say no no no I don’t smoke it no more I’m tired waking up on the floor
No thank you please it makes me weak in the knees
Some times it makes it hard to find the door 🚪
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Feb,24 14:53 other posts 
Thanks Ringo! 😘🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,24 15:07 other posts 
By BirdDog [Ignore] 05,Feb,24 21:50 other posts 
Great tune!🎵
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Feb,24 04:31 other posts 
For sure
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 06,Feb,24 12:19 other posts 
My drug of choice is low lights, jazz playing on the stereo, and a glass of Glenfiddich 12 yr old. Preferably with a amorous companion.

By sherryann [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 22:19 other posts 
Not sure where to put this but hope it's ok here and someone can answer. Ok so how long does the anniversary red heart gift stay there to be clicked on to give? I was going to give it but it said during certain days,(not exact words)but there was no way to click it to give it. Hope that made sense...
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

My question was dumb with a solution, I won't choose that gift anymore
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Feb,24 17:13 other posts 
Oh I know sherryann! I have just missed your last 14 anniversaries!
I’ll try harder next year!
By sherryann [Ignore] 05,Feb,24 19:15 other posts 
you promise?
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Feb,24 19:42 other posts 
I promise to try harder!
By sherryann [Ignore] 05,Feb,24 19:45 other posts 

By Jamie [Ignore] 05,Feb,24 18:00 other posts 
only registered users can see external links our groundhog is cute

By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,24 18:11 other posts 
Well I am sick and tired of cordless drills that get half the job done and then --------------.dead battery.
NO MORE>

No I didn't do this but I would like to!
By #681164 03,Feb,24 14:58
I have a whole bunch of cordless tools. A few years ago I went back to corded tools. One bitch I always had was that most heavy duty extensions have only one outlet and, usually, I’m working with two or three tools. Now I have a triplex one and have all of them plugged.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 23:18 other posts 
I have some older craftsman drills that i had Batterys PLus to rebuild the batterys for,and a 4 year old dewalt drill. they "work" but the good thing is,i have 3 batterys to fit each type of drill, if i didn't,i would never get anything done.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,24 05:54 other posts 
The most recognized and played sport in the entire world is soccer, yeah, everyone else calls it football. I wonder why the image of a basketball is reflected in the PLAY BALL! feature? /ball.php What say you?
By #681164 03,Feb,24 15:06
There’s much more passing in basketball than soccer? In basketball, if you stop dribbling and hold on to the ball, you have to pass it. Not so in soccer, although, you would have a hard time keeping it.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 15:30 other posts 
I'm in my "happy spot"...... Yep, 5 packages delivered by Amazon! Like a child on Christmas day, I'm enjoying opening each package and delighting in the contents! The only thing that has me scratching my head is the packaging of two sports bra/tops. The bold writing on the bags reflects;

I'M 100% COMPOSTABLE
THIS BAG IS MADE FROM PLA BIODEGRADABLE CORN STARCH

PLA Biodegradable corn starch? WTF?
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 17:13 other posts 
They're a unique texture, aren't they? They're reminiscent of the more recent packing peanuts before they went to air pillows out of cost effectiveness imo. Greener, cheaper, ftw.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 18:20 other posts 
The bags seem to be "heavy duty" quality, meaning thicker than a plastic bag you might find a loaf of bread packaged in and even thicker than a garbage bag. Just never saw anything labeled PLA Biodegradable corn starch.
By biggg [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 14:26 other posts 
PLA or polylactic acid is touted as a biodegradable plastic and recyclable, but it needs much higher temperatures than landfill to decompose so it´s a bit of a marketing ego massage...oh look at ME, MY trash is recyclable and so environmentally friendly etc etc yawn. But if was corn starch, surely you could just eat it?
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 16:20 other posts 
Oh, that's an interesting tidbit... I'm sure the switch was made for cost savings, but the concept of something biodegradable was a nice side effect
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 22:30 other posts 
Do you think that I could use portions of my PLA BIODEGRADABLE bag to thicken gravies and sauces?
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,24 08:19 other posts 
considering who handles packages, i wouldn't eat them!
By biggg [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 15:33 other posts 
Don´t know, but I would certainly like to use portions of your bra packaging to thicken MY gravies and sauces
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 16:04 other posts 
bruh lmaooo
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 18:40 other posts 
Oh, biggg!
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 16:29 other posts 
It actually sounds safe in theory, save for contaminants introduced during the process of forming the material. You're making me curious now if it would react to solvents in any way similar to polystyrene...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 18:39 other posts 
Huh?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 22:36 other posts 
like gasoline to Styrofoam?
When I was very young,14 or so, my little go cart ran out of gas and all i had was a styrofoam cup and I was going to get some gas in it and carry it over to the cart and pour it in. Boy did I get a surprise!
By #681164 03,Feb,24 15:00

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,24 10:25 other posts 
Although I find Gordon Ramsey rude and over the top, I still enjoy watching cooking shows and competitions. So I'm watching a Hell's Kitchen episode and Gordon Ramsey asserts that Vegas is the shrimp capital serving 60,000 lbs or 30 TONS DAILY. Oh my, that's a lot of shrimp!
By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,24 10:40 other posts 
I didn't know I had been to Vegas! That sounds like how much shrimp scampi I would like to eat just for dinner!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 12:04 other posts 
I thought Louisiana was but I remember they hold the title for crayfish cooked either way I love all seafood Marcy calls shrimp the cockroach of the sea and she won’t eat them
Oh well I guess when I travel around the world eating seafood she will just have to stay home
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 13:18 other posts 
When you decide to eat seafood as you travel around the world, Marcy will eat filet mignon!
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 14:41 other posts 
Have you seen his other shows? When he’s on Hell‘s Kitchen that’s just a persona. His show called Kitchen Nightmares is a pretty good show.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#746

Show It Off