Topics:

MY TUBE FAVORITES 16,May,21 10:11
SrCUMS-A REAL TROLL 23,May,20 10:11
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III 14,May,20 02:51

By TWOWARMTTS3 25,Jul,21 13:11
Bitch or witch?

By TWOWARMTTS3 25,Jul,21 13:10
So you say minimum wage is a good thing? WOW
The only change is the business owner gets richer. I thought you were against that. Most people in most locations are honest but, and this is right up your alley, hire off-duty cops that kill with a knee on the neck. Just what you always root for.

By TWOWARMTTS3 24,Jul,21 16:46

By TWOWARMTTS3 24,Jul,21 07:22
When a poisonous snake sheds itís skin, it is still deadly. So is our resident Bitch Witch

By TWOWARMTTS3 21,Jul,21 18:59
History and culture does not pay for a living wage. Jobs are non-existent and kids have zero chance of reaching a successful life.

By TWOWARMTTS3 21,Jul,21 18:57
How many rich people have lunch with you at the food truck?

By TWOWARMTTS3 21,Jul,21 18:55
And yet, we didnít exploit it. Google it and see. The riches are there, the mining is not

By TWOWARMTTS3 21,Jul,21 16:22
Marble is one of Afghanistanís many natural resources, which Ė with investment in the mining sector Ė could help to put the foreign aid-dependent country on the path to economic independence in the face of US withdrawal.

Rich in copper, lithium, talc, marble, gold, uranium and others, Afghanistanís vast mineral wealth is estimated to exceed one trillion dollars. But according to data, every year the government loses around $300m in revenue from mining.

Poor security, the lack of proper legal framework and organisational capacity, as well as corruption, have prevented the development of the sector.

Deficient infrastructure makes transport and export difficult, while high royalties and taxes imposed by the Afghan government have discouraged potential investors.

Ananas, I doubt we Americans would have invaded a country and stayed for over 20 years without getting something out of it.. Your premise is flawed

By TWOWARMTTS3 21,Jul,21 08:11
I always said, if you are going to bomb a country, level it.

By TWOWARMTTS3 21,Jul,21 08:10
FOS
Everything is Americaís fault. Why canít they kil! Each other without our help. And why should we care? They donít care about us

By TWOWARMTTS3 20,Jul,21 16:57
Why ask me?

By TWOWARMTTS3 16,Jul,21 10:09
coyote7666 entered the pic of the month. it's a great pic but I thought these pics should be of cocks.

By TWOWARMTTS3 16,Jul,21 10:03
They are but more than Trump, they are Repuckers.

By TWOWARMTTS3 15,Jul,21 08:29
Thatís a Trump thing

By TWOWARMTTS3 14,Jul,21 10:54
So, interfering with another countryís political inner conflict is your answer to all the problems? How do you deal with a crooked government that confiscates those ďhard goodsĒ and use them to enrich themselves? Should we invade Venezuela? How about Iran, North Korea and Red China?
You know, the Cuban ďillegalsĒ as you call them, took a relatively backwards lazy town like Miami-Dade county and made it a powerhouse recognizable by the rest of Latin America and Europe. They pulled themselves by their bootstraps and now have their finger in many enterprises in the USA. You are an individual with a sheltered point of view about the world. Iím sorry but Iím used to more cosmopolitan people with a larger open mind. Roofing tin?

By TWOWARMTTS3 14,Jul,21 10:41
I Need More Of You -Bellamy Brothers

only registered users can see external links

By TWOWARMTTS3 14,Jul,21 10:33
It seems to me (I know someone will say Iím wrong) that everyone knows when a crime has been committed. If you donít then donít give an opinion on it.

By TWOWARMTTS3 13,Jul,21 18:42
heavy joined today and made a beeline to trash my page. Another MOTHER FUCKING HOMO FAKE ACCOUNT. A FREDDY SPECIAL.

By TWOWARMTTS3 29,Jun,21 15:58
I donít know nor is it my job to know

By TWOWARMTTS3 26,Jun,21 11:55
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 09:36 other posts

Twowarmtts3

Sad week in Florida with that Condo collapse... Some thoughts on the matter:

1. I worried the Saggy Granny might be in the rubble but then remembered she lives in a trailer.

2. The price of these condos is way out of her reach. I mean, if the condos sold for let's say, $900 she would be living there for sure!

3. The Saggy Granny was however spotted at the accident scene. She was attempting to loot items so she could sell them. Disgusting behavior really! One of the firemen literally told her to fuck off or he would have the police arrest her.

Considering this bitch likes to takes walks in cemeteries you would think she would respect the dead! A piece of white trash!

The video of the building just collapsing is shocking. It also gave me a visual of what the Saggy Grannies tits look like when she unhooks her bra! No wonder her floors inside her trailer are dented!

Poor taste

By TWOWARMTTS3 25,Jun,21 07:39
It must be the water.

By TWOWARMTTS3 25,Jun,21 07:37
If I lived next to a moving stream, I, too, would use it for power, however, you would need several deep discharged batteries and a back up energy system in case you deplete your batteries too fast. I would also go upstream a few hundred yards and divert some of the water through pipes to have energy free house water.

By TWOWARMTTS3 25,Jun,21 07:28
Yes, but do these chromosomes explain why I have to take a dump every morning when I get up?

By TWOWARMTTS3 24,Jun,21 12:52
The title was iffy

By TWOWARMTTS3 22,Jun,21 09:37
They do want to compromise

By TWOWARMTTS3 19,Jun,21 12:07
Yummy. Breakfast in bed.

By TWOWARMTTS3 15,Jun,21 07:28
Let me get this straight. A black man born in the USA from parents and grandparents born in the USA are not black or Americans? Ha.

By TWOWARMTTS3 14,Jun,21 11:40
We have a new troll on site, Benji. He just got his account on June 11 and already trashed my page, my pics and my blogs. ThE list of MOTHER FUCKING HOMOS is growing. This guy sounds a lot like @Feddy@. DOMB, UNEDUCATED, AND HOMO. I WONDER IF ITíS ONE OF Sir-Skittles fake accounts.

By TWOWARMTTS3 10,Jun,21 08:13
The state will provide a valid ID FOR A FEW DOLLARS? Those few dollars hurts the poorest of the poor. They also have hard times getting it. Who are these people? The majority are black and Democrats. Thatís why the Repuckers want to pass these laws.
Why do Democrats have to prove there was voter fraud in the national election? Itís the Repuckers who claim fraud and......in 7 months they have not been able to find any proof. Over 50 court cases, scores of recounts, government commissions and what happened? NOTHING. I call that not getting in the way. Itís poor looser attitude. They couldnít win so they now attack the system.

By TWOWARMTTS3 09,Jun,21 07:18
Leo, the solution is ban all firearms. Other countries do it without any problems. Why do we have to look like the Ringo Kid??

By TWOWARMTTS3 09,Jun,21 07:13
Phart you and the Repuckers are always telling us that voter ID is needed so only citizens vote. How come they never tell us 1) How many non-citizen voted in the last few elections. 2) How did they reach this number. And 3) why donít they want to pay for the cost to get this ID?

By TWOWARMTTS3 08,Jun,21 08:26
I like the music. The animation? Iím fro a different, older generation. Iím into live people, but, then again, music is for the ears, not the eyes.

By TWOWARMTTS3 08,Jun,21 08:21
The forgotten men and women of America were forgotten no more because we finally had a President who put America First. This was a quote in this article. A shameful white wash of this Clown. How dare they dismiss the previous Presidents that laid homage to our brave fallen? Did they forget President Eisenhower who was the Supreme Allied Commander in WWII Europe? How about President Kennedyís service in WWII in the Pacific serving on PT boats (PT 109)? President Johnson, President Reagan, President Bush I (bomb.-er pilot), President Carter (captain of submarine)
And then we have the Clown with his bone Spurs deferment. SHAMEFUL

By TWOWARMTTS3 08,Jun,21 08:00
Tecsan, you really believe that ď The dumbass does not even know the meaning of D-Day...Ē? I find that the millennials are lacking in knowledge of our republic, but, men/women of a certain age know, all about WWII. I believe that his team of advisors fucked up by omission.

As far as how much of an ďidiotĒ he is, I can only measure that using the idiocy of the previous Clown and his followers. It will take heaps of idiocy to come up to those standards.

By TWOWARMTTS3 08,Jun,21 07:45
Phart
I do think itís strange the President did not mention D-Day. Especially since his wife (the First Lady) and his vice-president did.

By TWOWARMTTS3 08,Jun,21 07:40
From CNN.COM
Florida teen accused of stabbing girl 114 times facing first-degree murder charge.

I guess my friend, Phart, is right. You donít need a gun to kill.

By TWOWARMTTS3 08,Jun,21 07:33
This comes from CNN.COM
A 12-year-old boy and 14-year-old girl broke into a home, found weapons and opened fire on deputies, sheriff says
Deputies in Volusia County, Florida, shot a 14-year-old girl on Tuesday night after she and a 12-year-old boy fled a group home, broke into a house, found multiple guns inside and then opened fire on deputies, according to Sheriff Mike Chitwood.

The girl was shot in the abdomen and the arm and is in stable condition, while the boy surrendered and was not injured, the sheriff's office said.

One more time where the availability of firearms contributed to a tragedy.

By TWOWARMTTS3 06,Jun,21 17:56
Phart posted

Is it my imagination or is EVERYTHING going sky high?
I have been shopping for a small metal building kit and a few months ago what I wanted was about 450.Now the cheapest that size is well over 600.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Itís not your imagination. Everything is going up. We donít drive that much anymore but, the cost of food is going bonkers. Something has to be done

By TWOWARMTTS3 06,Jun,21 17:54
Good Lord,Freddy posted

Like the Saggy Granny and others here think that skittles is me and vice-versa. They are a bunch of psychopaths..

@Angel1227!
Hereís one of the other MOTHER FUCKING HOMO idiot. Another troll.

By TWOWARMTTS3 06,Jun,21 17:51
Bella! posted
ANGEL1227! and TWOWARMTTS3 ... you see nothing disrespectful in calling call me a "bitch"? Please point out where I've come to any of your threads of past or present profiles and called you anything like that. I stand by my view on you being attention seeking, combative, rude and vulgar, and I can say that all without being vulgar.

As far as you making this thread lively or more lively, I feel you could have done it without being so abrasive.
Feel free to blacklist me, I will reciprocate.

She's something else! Her post was timed at 16:11 and although she said she was going to allow me to respond before she blacklisted me, she didn't hold true to her word. Thirteen minutes later BOOM!, I was blacklisted.

Angel1227!
I donít know what sheís bitching about (she always has something to bitch about). I gave her 13 minutes to reply. What did she need? A whole day?

By TWOWARMTTS3 06,Jun,21 08:15
Mel Tillis - Detroit City

By TWOWARMTTS3 05,Jun,21 12:08
Facundo Cabral-"No soy de aqui, ni soy de allŠ"

Facundo Cabral is a an Argentine poet and folk music singer. I love his guitar

An English translation:
I like the sun, Alicia and the doves,
A good cigar and the ladies of easy virtue,
Jumping over walls, opening windows
And, when Iím crying, a womanÖ

I like wine, as well as flowers,
And rabbits, but not tractors,
The homemade bread, Doloresí voice
And the sea wetting my feet.

Iím neither from here nor from there,
I have no age, no future
And being happy is my identity colour.

I always like lying down on the sand,
Going after Manuela with my nag,
And all the time watching the stars
With Maria, in the wheat fields.

Iím neither from here nor from there,
I have no age, no future
And being happy is my identity colour.

By TWOWARMTTS3 03,Jun,21 09:34
Yes. I can also say, "justice is served." GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY.

By TWOWARMTTS3 03,Jun,21 09:25
Some members love to rag other members. They get so upset when you face them and put up a fight. That's when you get all these back stabbers insisting one is too thin skinned. Bullshit.

By TWOWARMTTS3 03,Jun,21 09:22
Its amazing. I like it. Thank you.

By TWOWARMTTS3 02,Jun,21 21:39
They are like farts. Smelly hot air.

By TWOWARMTTS3 31,May,21 11:32

By TWOWARMTTS3 31,May,21 11:14
Pink Martini - Amado Mio | Live from Seattle - 2011

Pink Martini performs "Amado Mio" with Storm Large on vocals in Seattle, Washington in 2011.

Storm Large is an Amazon Queen and SOOO SEXY...Yumm

By TWOWARMTTS3 31,May,21 11:10
SONORA CARRUSELES--LA COMAY

La Sonora Carruseles is a salsa band originating in 1995 from Colombia. They are currently established in MedellŪn.

Their music has been featured in televised competitions such as So You Think You Can Dance. In August 2015, U.S. President Barack Obama included the group's song "La Salsa la Traigo Yo!" on his personal #POTUS playlist which created significant international interest in the band.[1]

By TWOWARMTTS3 31,May,21 10:55
RODOLFO ARCARDI-- Boquita de caramelo-- COLOMBIAN CUMBIA

Makes you want to jump up and shake your booty.