THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH'S SECOND EDITION 27,Jul,21 11:24
MY TUBE FAVORITES 16,May,21 10:11
SrCUMS-A REAL TROLL 23,May,20 10:11
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III 14,May,20 02:51

By CAT 05,Dec,22 21:29
Mine are nickel-cadmium

By CAT 05,Dec,22 21:28

By CAT 05,Dec,22 21:11
We need to stop worrying about how OTHER COUNTRYS do things.
None of our bussiness regarding labor practices in other countrys.

🤣🤣😈

By CAT 05,Dec,22 21:05
I don't know how to respond to that.

By CAT 05,Dec,22 21:03
And probably will thousands of years after we are gone.

By CAT 05,Dec,22 21:02
A business doesn't have to sign a contract with the union, but, they know they will make some good profits if they do. If you think you have a better idea, by all means, sell it to the unionized businesses.

By CAT 05,Dec,22 16:14
If you happened to catch a Truth Social post from Donald Trump over the weekend calling for the termination of the Constitution, the former president would like you to know that you’ve been exposed to lies from the “fake news media.”
only registered users can see external links

CAT
Now you know what "fake news" actually means. 🤣🤣😈

By CAT 05,Dec,22 15:59
Herschel Walker, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate from Georgia, doesn’t seem to know what a lot of things are. He claimed to not know women he allegedly dated, impregnated, and pressured to have abortions. He straight-up told voters he’s “not that smart.” And now, the candidate says he has no idea what a pronoun is—a thing most of us learned roughly in second grade.

“They’re bringing pronouns into our military, they’re bringing wokeness into our military—I don’t even know what the heck is a pronoun,” he said at a rally Sunday. “I can tell you that I’m sick and tired of this pronoun stuff. What I want our military men and women to do is to be at war fighting.” Fighting whom? Doesn’t matter—just go to war, please. We love a good war.

CAT
Doesn't it make you want to cry? 👿

By CAT 05,Dec,22 15:51
So true.

By CAT 05,Dec,22 15:50
Georgia GOP candidate accused of voting illegally nine times while on probation for forgery and theft

Maybe the denyers are right. 🤣🤣🤣😈

By CAT 05,Dec,22 15:39
Phart the Devil was an angel in heaven, Jesus was a middle-east Black Jew.
There is a difference. 🤣🤣😈

By CAT 05,Dec,22 15:30
People forget that those "500" and "1000" yr events are measurements of the past history. Nothing says they can't happen more often.

By CAT 05,Dec,22 15:25
How do you know aliens don't fart? We're you abducted and had experiments done in your ass? 🤣🤣🤣😈

By CAT 05,Dec,22 15:23
Nature is nature and you can't fight Mother Nature, but, you don't have to hasten our eventual destruction on this planet.

By CAT 05,Dec,22 15:21
U.S. total imports of agricultural products from Afghanistan totaled $5 million in 2019. Leading categories include: processed fruit & vegetables ($4 million), spices ($504 thousand), tree nuts ($236 thousand), snack foods ($32 thousand), and tea, including herbal ($26 thousand).

Humanitarian reasons are the main reasons why we worry about labour practices in other countries. To care for the wellbeing of other people, not only is it noble, it's the right thing to do.

By CAT 05,Dec,22 15:13
And DeSantis, and the Clown, and MacCarthy, and Walker.

By CAT 05,Dec,22 15:11
Dgraff
“DeSantis' lawyers were forced by the court to define "woke." The lead lawyer described it as "The belief there are systemic injustices in American society and the need to address them." only registered users can see external links

HAHAHA. 🤣🤣😈

By CAT 05,Dec,22 14:49
Trump Had Hidden $19.8 Million Loan From North Korea-Linked Company As President: Report

CAT
Yeah, let's investigate Hunter Biden 👿

By CAT 05,Dec,22 14:48
So true.

By CAT 05,Dec,22 11:24
Amanda Martinez ~ Alcoba Azul

By CAT 05,Dec,22 10:57
“DeSantis' lawyers were forced by the court to define "woke." The lead lawyer described it as "The belief there are systemic injustices in American society and the need to address them." only registered users can see external links

CAT
And this is what all these righties are against? Wonderful, I knew it.👿👿

By CAT 04,Dec,22 08:58
I remember that. Biology lab (September to December) was at 7:30am and I couldn’t eat breakfast for the entire time.

By CAT 04,Dec,22 08:52
My condolences. I had no idea.

By CAT 04,Dec,22 08:50
The restaurants are. The others are little towns in the area. The main road to these places is US27. Sebring is about one hr north on US27. It has more restaurants. You will be two hrs +/- from Disney. They have many shows during the Christmas season. Tickets to the parks are expensive but Downtown Disney is free except for the parking. I recommend staying overnight if you go. RESERVATIONS ARE REALLY, REALLY, NEEDED.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

One thing that needs to be said. I hope we didn’t give you a bad impression of “the rednecks”. They are nice people and friendly to snowbirds, just very conservative.

By CAT 04,Dec,22 08:30
It’s not the taste. I just can’t enjoy meat that comes from a cold blooded animal. My Dad used to go hunting and occasionally brought back a snake to cook. I’ve tasted snake, frog legs, and turtle soup. Give me a good ribeye and I’m happy.

By CAT 04,Dec,22 07:57
I'm for ?/? In 2024. If the Repuckers nominate the Clown, they deserve whatever befalls people who don't learn from their mistakes.

By CAT 04,Dec,22 07:53
Chicken good. Alligator yuck

By CAT 04,Dec,22 07:48
And?

By CAT 03,Dec,22 19:17
👍

By CAT 03,Dec,22 19:17
I agree

By CAT 03,Dec,22 19:16
That's not the apartment Management's fault

By CAT 03,Dec,22 16:17
Anywhere in Florida except for the Gold Coast ( SE Florida) is Redneck Central. Local cuisine is usually fried chikin', alligator steaks, and burgers.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

Oh, I forgot to mention, at 7PM, the Mayor turns off the lights to the whole town and you have to go to bed. 🤣🤣😈

By CAT 03,Dec,22 16:08
FIFA WORLD CUP

Argentina defeats Australia, 2-1
Despite a wild ricochet that handed Australia a late-game goal, Argentina fended off the Socceroos to nab a 2-1 win.
This victory keeps the dream of a World Cup trophy alive for Lionel Messi in what is likely his last appearance in the tournament.

By CAT 03,Dec,22 14:58
In this area of the world we have two seasons, the BIG SUMMER and the LITTLE SUMMER.
--------------------------------------- added after 88 seconds

BTW, it is NE of Ft Myers but mostly east.

By CAT 03,Dec,22 13:00
Kari Lake's Gov dreams are over as Arizona judge certifies Katie Hobbs

One less nut job to worry about. 😈

By CAT 03,Dec,22 12:51
🤣🤣😈

By CAT 03,Dec,22 12:47
🤣🤣🤣😈

By CAT 03,Dec,22 12:25
Emmylou Harris - (You Never Can Tell) C'est la Vie (live) • TopPop

By CAT 03,Dec,22 12:17
Yes, be safe. Assume any body of inland water is a breeding ground for alligators and water moccasins.

By CAT 03,Dec,22 12:13
CARVANA is getting a real bad reputation. I would think twice before using them.

By CAT 03,Dec,22 12:12
Government has to save us from the denier’s bunch 😈

By CAT 03,Dec,22 12:10
Apartment units will probably retrofit the parking spaces with charging stations at a price.

By CAT 02,Dec,22 15:46
Only one. Pelosi is trying to get next year's budget passed b4the end of the year

By CAT 02,Dec,22 15:44
I’m praying to three major religions and have offerings to several lesser gods. 😈

By CAT 02,Dec,22 15:39
It was the largest Chinese acquisition of an American company to date. The acquisition of Smithfield's 146,000 acres of land made WH Group, headquartered in Luohe, Henan province, one of the largest overseas owners of American farmland.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Then you have gas prices going up and packaging goods coming from outside the US. There’s more, but, the tariff war with China is the main reason we are in this mess. Every economist told the Clown tariffs are bad and they don’t work but, like everything else, he knew it all and went ahead with it.

By CAT 02,Dec,22 15:34
Phart, if only 10 people responded and 6 voted “ yes”, that’s more than 50% but it doesn’t mean anything.

By CAT 01,Dec,22 22:54
It's a very quaint and quiet little city just SW of lake Okeechobee. It gets hot. 👍

By CAT 01,Dec,22 18:42
Who are "these people"?

By CAT 01,Dec,22 18:38
And yet, you Repuckers came out like LOOSERS in the last three elections. Doesn't t that tell you something?

By CAT 01,Dec,22 18:30
Thanks Joe? Who started the trade wars?