RIP RAY LIOTTA—A GOOD GOODFELLA 27,May,22 11:34
COLIN POWELL RIP 18,Oct,21 08:43
JUST ASK JUST BILL 27,Aug,21 12:58
THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH'S SECOND EDITION 27,Jul,21 11:24
MY TUBE FAVORITES 16,May,21 10:11
SrCUMS-A REAL TROLL 23,May,20 10:11
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III 14,May,20 02:51

By SAGGY_GRANNY 18,Apr,24 18:32
If the majority of the electorate vote for that then I wouldn't object. Now, go and get a majority.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 18,Apr,24 18:29
I'm not naive but I've always said, " treat me right and I'll treat you right. Only a miniscule number of people turned out to be untrustworthy or dangerous or both. Why go around with fear all your life? It's a poor life.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 18,Apr,24 07:38
🤣🤣🤣👍

By SAGGY_GRANNY 18,Apr,24 07:38
Then why have an armorer? Why not insist every actor that handles a firearm take a six weeks course on firearm handling and require a checkout on the specific firearm that will be used on that movie or acting venue?

By SAGGY_GRANNY 18,Apr,24 07:34
Then why did you mention it in July 2019?

By SAGGY_GRANNY 17,Apr,24 07:21
It's meant to be derogatory. He posted a few years back that he was from Syria. I assume he knows where he comes from.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 17,Apr,24 07:18
The Clown never makes sense

By SAGGY_GRANNY 16,Apr,24 17:40
Hear hear

By SAGGY_GRANNY 16,Apr,24 17:37
So, according to you, all this started three years ago. No other president or Congress had to deal with this. Where have you been hiding?

By SAGGY_GRANNY 16,Apr,24 17:32
WTF do you have against the Nigerians or Zimbabweans? They are sovereign countries. How about we carve out a huge section of the Carolinas and let them establish their own state/country?

By SAGGY_GRANNY 16,Apr,24 17:29
They are needed to control the waiting lines at the porta potties. Burritos and enchiladas are very spicy.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 16,Apr,24 17:27
Then why did the Clown give him three teleprompters?

By SAGGY_GRANNY 16,Apr,24 09:27
It’s against the law to TRY to commit suicide. It’s kinda moot if you succeed.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 16,Apr,24 06:46

By SAGGY_GRANNY 16,Apr,24 06:44
Yes and yes

By SAGGY_GRANNY 15,Apr,24 21:29
For real? Don't throw bricks in a glass house.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 15,Apr,24 21:27
Why hire an armorer if you have to check a firearm given to you by that armorer?

By SAGGY_GRANNY 15,Apr,24 21:26
It is

By SAGGY_GRANNY 15,Apr,24 21:25
Yes, but you don't throw out the baby with the bath water.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 15,Apr,24 21:23
Becoming legal? You don't even know the history of Ellis Island. Hahaha

By SAGGY_GRANNY 15,Apr,24 15:58
The individual(s) are evil. The majority are good people.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 15,Apr,24 13:18
Wrong answer. There's no time frame and there never was. You just don't want other people to have what this country gave to your ancestors........and you.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 15,Apr,24 13:16
Still, my question stands. I've been through a lot in my life and I'm not like you. But, before you say it's me, everyone that chats with you says the same thing.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 15,Apr,24 12:22
Phart, those group rates you are talking about didn't mean much. What mattered was how much was the employer willing to cover. That meant that the monthly insurance bill was as high as $300 or more. Then, there were co-payments that, usually, amounted to much more than what you pay today. Also, don't forget that in most jobs there was a beginning period when you couldn't get in. Some system.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 15,Apr,24 08:12
BTW, you didn't take the swim yet. Why not? 🤣

By SAGGY_GRANNY 15,Apr,24 08:11
Who said anything about "mine". Listen, RAGHEAD, go back to second grade and learn to read.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 15,Apr,24 08:08
My question stands, "What happened to you to make you such a pessimist?"

By SAGGY_GRANNY 15,Apr,24 08:06
We didn't need your ancestors either, but, we welcomed them. Did you forget what it says on the Statue of Liberty? Give us your poor, etc.?

By SAGGY_GRANNY 14,Apr,24 20:22
Phart, the America you grew up with was a homophobic, racist, alienating, egotistic, society. Now the Clown has brought us back 50 years. It's a crime.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 14,Apr,24 20:18
🤣👍🤣

By SAGGY_GRANNY 14,Apr,24 20:17
No more than seven percent of total visas may be issued to any one country in a fiscal year, but that doesn’t mean that one country is entitled to that seven percent. Instead, it means that no country can receive more than seven percent of all the visas issued. For that reason, countries like Mexico, India, China and the Philippines can have a much longer wait time than other places. Like all other countries, they are limited to seven percent of the total visas being issued, but they have so many more applicants who are applying for the spots.

Like I've said, "You have no compassion"

By SAGGY_GRANNY 14,Apr,24 20:12
It still doesn't ease the pain and suffering of living under a dictatorship.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 14,Apr,24 20:10
First, there are countless number of people that has asked Hamas to stop.
Second, the people of Gaza are mostly innocent non-combatant s.
Third, why are you so sanguine? Every time there's some type of confrontational conflict, you want one side to anihiliate the other and the "other" is the ones you don't like.
Fourth, you never advice the combatants to try to work out a peaceful solution. This is true from police/perrp confrontations to genocide a la Israeli/Gaza. Shame on you, friend. What has happened to you in your life that you can't be at least a little compassionate?

By SAGGY_GRANNY 14,Apr,24 16:56
Who would have thought. The women of SIO are providing a health benefit to the male members. 🤣🤣🤣

"Orgasms are pretty great, but for men it turns out ejaculating very regularly could also significantly reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

In fact, if you ejaculate once every day you really limit the chances, while another study suggests that a staggering 21 orgasms a month reduces the likelihood of prostate cancer by 20%"

🤣🤣

By SAGGY_GRANNY 14,Apr,24 15:23
There is a limit to what's defensive actions an even retaliation. Anything else is a crime against humanity.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 14,Apr,24 15:21
Phart, why don't you Google how many entry visas per year are available to Central and South Americans. Don't forget to Google how long it takes to get one. Then, come back with that dumbass comment.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 14,Apr,24 15:17
If anyone wants to participate in a REAL poll, visit here. We have many many more participants than 5 🤣🤣

/polls/4808.html

By SAGGY_GRANNY 14,Apr,24 15:14
You see a bogaboo under every bed. Have you thought that Chaina is a dictatorship with very limited set of freedoms?

By SAGGY_GRANNY 14,Apr,24 15:11
Who would have thought. The women of SIO are providing a health benefit to the male members. 🤣🤣🤣

"Orgasms are pretty great, but for men it turns out ejaculating very regularly could also significantly reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

In fact, if you ejaculate once every day you really limit the chances, while another study suggests that a staggering 21 orgasms a month reduces the likelihood of prostate cancer by 20%"

By SAGGY_GRANNY 11,Apr,24 22:09
It's about time.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 11,Apr,24 10:53

By SAGGY_GRANNY 11,Apr,24 07:42
The 9th amendment. Building of refineries are controlled by the oil companies.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 10,Apr,24 18:34
The US Constitution states that you have “the right to the pursuit of happiness”, that implies that there are caveats. After all. There are many evil people that are happy to klll innocent people.
Remember, when the Constitution was written, the modesty of transportation were walking, riding a horse or a wagon. If you don’t like the cost of gas, walk.
“Is the 9th Amendment life liberty and pursuit of happiness?” Not quite, it means that there are other rights that are not mentioned in the Constitution that are just as valid like the right to travel, the right to vote, the right to keep personal matters private and to make important decisions about you private life.
That has nothing to do with you being too poor to afford Ribeye steaks. The only
right you have is your right to seek help so you don’t starve.
All this climate change stuff is brought about to gain control of the people.
Control their movements, their diets, their lifestyles.

My question is, “How?

By SAGGY_GRANNY 10,Apr,24 18:05
Take a long swim, Cunt.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 10,Apr,24 18:04
Ananas, inorder to make it short, I alluded to the Christian in me, but, as I've said, "in my case" My supreme being is not necessarily someone else's but, only in the name.

By SAGGY_GRANNY 10,Apr,24 14:19
Crude prices have pushed higher in recent months amid continued production cuts by oil alliance OPEC+, attacks on Russian refineries, and continued cargo interruptions along the Red Sea region.

Biden should step down from being the CEO of OPEC and let Trump Jr take over

🤣🤣

By SAGGY_GRANNY 10,Apr,24 14:11
And?

By SAGGY_GRANNY 10,Apr,24 14:10
The US Constitution says you have “the right to the pursuit of happiness”, that implies that there are caveats. After all. There are many evil people that are happy to klll innocent people.
Remember, when the Constitution was written, the modes of transportation were walking, riding a horse or a horse drawn wagon. If you don’t like the cost of gas, walk.
“Is the 9th Amendment life liberty and pursuit of happiness?” Not quite, it means that there are other rights that are not mentioned in the Constitution that are just as valid like the right to travel, the right to vote, the right to keep personal matters private and to make important decisions about you private life.
That has nothing to do with you being too poor to afford Ribeye steaks. The only
right you have, in that case, is your right to seek help so you don’t starve.
However, following your reasoning, then I say that women wanting to follow their pursuit of happiness should be allowed to have an abortion.
"All this climate change stuff is brought about to gain control of the people.
Control their movements, their diets, their lifestyles."
Stuff? Are you such an ostrich like person that you can say that? Unbelievable

By SAGGY_GRANNY 10,Apr,24 11:52
Serves me right for trusting a post without checking the URL.