Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#15

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 22:02 other posts 
In a small Penis Colony, not to far North of Antarctica, we like to call home, this how us cunts have breaky on the barby 😋

By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 18:22 other posts 

Did you find where you parked your car 🚗 Charlie
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 18:29 other posts 
By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 01:52 other posts 
I hope it wasnt a electric car, could cause a few issues, but then again, that dry old crusty old hole would only be full of dust & a few scabs
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 11:36 other posts 
I am sorry,I don't know who is in the pic but the first thing to come to mind was, "did you find the lost miners cheif"?
By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 19:12 other posts 

By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 20:47 other posts 
Fuck, I wish I was paying $3.90 a US gallon for fuel, last time I filled up a few days ago it was $7.20 a gallon ($1.90Lt), it was cheap, never gets much cheaper than that, todays price is $2.30Lt
--------------------------------------- added after 79 seconds

ops $3.40 a gallon
--------------------------------------- added after 37 minutes

I don't know what it is like over there atm, but its no wonder that there are already so many electric cars over here of various different brands, I live in a lower social economic area & there are heaps here even though they are still much more to buy than their combustion engine counterparts.

They stopped building our Holden Commodore & Ford Falcon here about 10 years ago now & they are not as common these days, they are disappearing.

Although they may continue to build internal combustion cars, we are still importing many, I would think that in about 10 years, there wont be many getting around, they 2 will start disappearing, it will be more a enthusiast/collector thing.

Although my Mazda 3 is still quite new, it costs $0.24 in fuel to drive it (spends most of its life driving in the burbs, doesn't hit the highway that often, there it would cost approx. 15 to 18c a km to drive), so I can see myself going electric in coming years, by then though the Mazda wont be worth shit as a trade in, even though its a good well maintained car, no one will want the thing because of its petrol engine.
--------------------------------------- added after 40 minutes

* it costs $0.24 in fuel to drive it per Km
--------------------------------------- added after 44 minutes

Also with the change to electric, us poor saps with traditional motored vehicles will have to pay more for fuel in its measured amount to compensate for the loss of sales, more or less forcing the purchase of a electric one sooner or later
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 21:24 other posts 
well cat was prompt in posting the news link about the US being energy independent. Now to get the price controls to be independent of opec should be the next problem solved.
By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 21:26 other posts 
By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 21:34 other posts 
Yer I get what you guys are on about, I am but a poor simple man, it was the price of the guzzalene that caught my attention 🤭
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 21:41 other posts 
Well electric wouldn't work for me very well. I tow alot,and when I watched videos of the Rivian,which woulda been my second choice over a Lordstown truck, towing a decent load was only a 100 miles or so range, f150 lightning,same shit, 90 miles or so. I figured well at least Elon will have that beat. Nope, cybertruck is around a 100 mile range towing a load.
My Hemi is about 410 miles range towing a load and takes about 15 minutes for me to fuel back up and pee.
so until a electric can come close to that, nope.
Hybrid, may be on to something, Edison motors in canada has a good idea on that.
By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 21:50 other posts 
I have seen some stuff about trucks going electric, like interstate haulers & stuff, there are a few companies that are working on them, so they will come, as a common place thing looks like it will be a little way off, I think, huge battery capacity & having the right stuff to charge them quick was the biggest hurdle they were facing last I seen, I think Volvo was looking at doing one if memory serves correct & Tesla of course have been farting around with it, but hey, who would have thought 10 years ago that today Elec cars would be starting to dominate the car industry, so might be sooner than we think.

Will be interesting to see what comes out in the next 5 years or so involving trucks, maybe sooner
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Certainly range & towing capacity would be a big hurdle as well, to transport a truck from Sydney to Brisbane for example is 1000km, its a big ask for a elec truck, my kids Tesla for example wouldn't even make it half way before going flat, its good for about 400km, so when she drives interstate with her bf, they take the bf petrol guzzler
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

I do agree with you on Hy-Bred, I have seen you mention those a few times now, its really old tec, they have been using it in mines & locomotives for years, some further development on that gear might even bee a better option for interstate transport for trucks & stuff, to be honest I don't know why it wasnt looked at years ago, maybe it was, but neva become main stream, there must be reasons why that I don't know or understand 🤷‍♀️
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 01:42 other posts 
I will never purchase an electric car,,,🚗 gas only for me
By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 01:48 other posts 
I would expect nothing less, I would put you in the category of enthusiast/collector with your beautiful car Cody

By Cody8789 [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 01:50 other posts 
Thanks I guess I’m old school and don’t like change
By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 01:56 other posts 
We wouldn't eva go electric bikes 🏍️ either, same you wouldn't a car, we are enthusiast/collectors of motor cycles, besides, loud pipes save lives on bikes, once electric bikes are more of a thing & people are commuting on the fucking silent things, you watch the death toll go up from poor cunts getten squashed buy cars.
By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 02:05 other posts 
I also see its becoming a thing to swap petrol engines out of classic cars & putting electric hair dryer motors in them.

They say makes the car more powerful in some instances, smother to drive without gear changes & stuff, but that takes away the heart & soul of a classic car 🤷‍♀️
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 04:48 other posts 
Electric cars are for sissies
By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 04:58 other posts 
Sissies fuck you make me laugh
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 05:19 other posts 
Greeny weeny sissies
By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 06:26 other posts 
Stop it, I think I had a bit of wee come out
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 06:35 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

I bet they all squat to pee
By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 07:04 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣 so what would you call me 🤷‍♂️

I just get in my car, turn on the smart cruse so all I have to do is sit my fat ass on the chair & steer the fucking thing 🤷‍♂️
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 12:42 other posts 
Your normal all the new cars try to help you drive
By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 19:07 other posts 
Normal, really I am not normal, you insult me 🤣🤣🤣,wad the fuck is normal

By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 11:47 other posts 
Phart you posted:

“I am sorry,I don't know who is in the pic but the first thing to come to mind was, "did you find the lost miners cheif"?”

CAT
That pic is of me and WOODY58
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 12:27 other posts 
Well,it still stands what my first thought was.
goes back to a old joke I heard about a colonoscopy.
By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 12:32 other posts 

By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 10:37 other posts 
Mongo posted below yesterday

“Hay CAT fuck off out of here, this tread is no longer yours, me Mongo controls this thread now so go get fucked”

The stupid shit doesn’t know this IS my thread from when I was TWOWARMTTS.
I’ll use it whenever I want. So, dumbass botched abortion, you can fuck off or continue to use it. I don’t give a flying fuck what a BALL-LESS little lady like you does.

By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 10:31 other posts 
Trump_supporter_7. posted on 15,Mar,24 02:46

I just banned CAT cuz of being a nazi.

CAT how wrong you are. That pic with the Nazi Swastika was created by Sir-Skittles. I don’t like ANY type of repressive government or movement, not the Nazi, the Communist, not MAGA, nor any other.
However, being banned by you is a relief as I hate to see your 💩in any thread.

By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 10:14 other posts 
PITBULL posted on 14,Mar,24 17:45

“The saggy granny CAT was impeached on Wednesday the 13th of March 2024.

Impeachment results; /blogs/56834.html”

The dumbass doesn’t seem to understand that the subject doesn’t give a flying fuck nor that she has to get the info second hand. Pitbull is a chickenshit who won’t let others see his postings.

By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 08:25 other posts 
Hay CAT fuck off out of here, this tread is no longer yours, me Mongo controls this thread now so go get fucked

By CAT [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 07:56 other posts 
By system 15,Mar,24 02:45
You were blacklisted by Trump_supporter_7

Ok, so that's #2, #6, and now #7. Trump_Supporter_7, you should ask Admin to give you an automatic CAT blacklisting with every new account.
🤣🤣🤣🖕

By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 19:43 other posts 
Thanks guys for your banter, always gives me a good laugh lol

phart
it's a wonder he didn't ban me for calling him a drunk in a penal colony listening to barney the dinosaur playing a digeridoo.If I don't like someone I just leave them alone and hope they do the same.Mongo makes me laugh,never did me wrong.just trying to get you to think about what your enemy may very be.not much of anything?

Ananas2xLekker
"a drunk in a penal colony listening to barney the dinosaur playing a digeridoo"
I must say, that's highly creative insulting
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 07:24 other posts 
By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 07:31 other posts 
Me Mongo, me bit of a shit stirring cuntie, always happy for a laugh, anytime you want to drop in bloke ner ni ner ner ner ner

By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 18:08 other posts 

Mommy showing off her new rat 🐀 merkin 🙈

By Mongo [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 14:42 other posts 
Mommy's holiday resort in Gaylord Michigan.
609 W Main St Gaylord, MI 49735

Mommy's Holiday Apartment 👇

By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 16:37 other posts 
Very nice has a roof and all the food scraps they can eat
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 17:20 other posts 

By Mongo [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 14:37 other posts 

Shhh 🤫. Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Grannies
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 16:34 other posts 

By Mongo [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 14:56 other posts 
Hey, Mongo, what happened?

/blogs/56819.html

🤣🤣🤣🖕

Minor set back you dumb cunt, appears I shared to may url links from a single members wall, or you went off to have a wingy crybaby to the boss, never mind, more to come Saggy

By CAT [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 14:51 other posts 
Hey, Mongo, what happened?

/blogs/56819.html

🤣🤣🤣🖕

By CAT [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 07:46 other posts 
Hey, Mongo, I've been aware of all your shit and others for years. Everyone knows the sign out and read trick. You are not very original.

By Mongo [Ignore] 12,Mar,24 20:54 other posts 
"Because I'm not about to spend a bunch of points cleaning up my page. He along with Sir-Skitles and Pitbull like to trash my page. I don't need to defend myself. My acquaintances here either know me to be a good member or not without me telling them so."

Your a weak useless cunt CAT, come out & play with your son & his friends
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Don't forget to vote Saggy /polls/4777.html
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

To set the story straight CAT you fucking dumb ass, no one here alerts me to anything especially phart , he & I have 0 personal contact, I see everything here logged out stalking the site you fuckwit
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 06:53 other posts 
cat eat ass saggy granny!

By Mongo [Ignore] 12,Mar,24 20:04 other posts 
Oh no, trouble in paradise

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 06:52 other posts 

By CAT [Ignore] 12,Mar,24 09:03 other posts 
Anyone for a good laugh? This is I'm my Events page:

Mongo is pleading to be removed from your blacklist:
I do not even understand what I did wrong, can you please remove me from your blacklist and may be explain?

This is the same Aussie 💩 that created the poll listed in another post in this thread. This is one a..hole who trashes the "Saggy Granny", as I'm called, continually. Well, Mr Abbo, kiss my ass.

👎👎😈
By phart [Ignore] 12,Mar,24 12:44 other posts 
why not unban him? What have you got to loose? stand up and defend yourself .
what are you afraid of? Someone living in the remnants of a british penal colony? Getting drunk while listening to a kangaroo playing Barney and friend's on the didgeridoo,
By CAT [Ignore] 12,Mar,24 20:45 other posts 
Because I'm not about to spend a bunch of points cleaning up my page. He along with Sir-Skitles and Pitbull like to trash my page. I don't need to defend myself. My acquaintances here either know me to be a good member or not without me telling them so.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#15

Show It Off