Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#17

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Mar,20 09:52 other posts 
A little lady, bella, inexperienced in sex, well into her ...ties, slowly enters the front door of a sex shop. Obviously very unstable on her feet, she shakily wobbles the few feet across the store to the counter.

Finally, arriving at the counter and grabbing it for support, she asks the sales clerk: “Dddooo youuuu hhhave dddddiilllldosss?”

The clerk, politely trying not to burst out laughing, replies: “Yes we do have dildos. Actually we carry many different models.”

The old woman then asks: “Dddddoooo yyyouuuu ccaarrryy aaa pppinkk onnee, tttenn inchessss lllong aaandd aabboutt tttwoo inchesss ththiickk?”

The clerk responds, “Yes we do.”

“Ddddooo yyoooouuuu kknnnoooww hhhowww tttooo ttturrrnnn ttthe ddddaaammmmnnn ttthingggg offffff?”

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 12:58 other posts 
Ugly Pig got what he deserved. It’s good to see justice done right

Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison for **** and sex assault in case that sparked 'MeToo' movement

By #485312 13,Mar,20 16:18
lm sure there were far more men, just like Harvey, that did the same thing, women have copped this type of treatment for all of time, it still hasn't done much for the pay gaps in Hollywood and lm sure they'll find another way to pay women less or just drop female roles in future. the pig probably couldn't get an erection anyway. now he'll get all the sex he wants, not like they don't fuck in prison. *Lix*
By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,20 10:59 other posts 
I might be tossing myself to the lions here but,there are other prespectives on these issues

The casting couch has been a part of Hollywood since the start.Women going into that industry can't be pleading ignorance this late in the game.Not saying the fellow wasn't guilty,just saying women should be expecting this to be tried and leave if not happy.
And think about this for a minute.IF women work for less pay than men, why is it that companys don't hire more women than men?
Think about it,if a trucking company can hire 3 women for the cost of 2 men,look at the increase in profits by having a extra truck on the road.
A airline company could have 3 women pilots for the cost of 2 men.wow, profits would be sky high?
If 5 women could hired to operate bulldozers and cranes instead of 3 men,look at the extra work that could be done?
This issue of less pay for the same work would not even be a issue.
There has to be a underlying reason for it.
By #188992 15,Mar,20 06:48
Any excusing of his behaviour is vile.

I don't think you understand what's meant by the gender pay gap. A trucking company can't hire 3 women for the cost of 2 men. The EPA 1963 prohibits this.

But, as usual, don't let facts get in the way!!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 08:35 other posts 
Um,so it is a Epa issue then?
By #188992 15,Mar,20 10:48
It's not really my job to explain the gender pay gap to you. Just Google it.

However, bear in mind that the basis for your reasoning ("if a trucking company can hire 3 women for the cost of 2 men") is nonsense.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 14:30 other posts 
explain it, tell me why it does not make sense.
a man gets 15 a hour to do a job.
But a woman gets 10 for the doing the same job.
a pay gap.Sure.BUT if it was all based solely on the dollar and not a real good reason, companys would hire the woman twice over the man to save money and increase profit.I don't need google for common sense math.But I will give you the benifit of the doubt and google for a bit.
Ok,

only registered users can see external links

occupations, like construction, there has been no progress in forty years
Ok,explain why there is no progress?
By #188992 15,Mar,20 14:48
No, fuck you and your racist tropes. Work it out for yourself.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 14:52 other posts 
Typical liberal response,resort to cussing and name calling,
"No, fuck you and your racist tropes. Work it out for yourself."

What kind of attitude is that? Bigotry,I think is what they call that.
You are saying I am so wrong,yet you are not up to the task of showing me where I am wrong and showing me the way to a "better understanding" in your own eyes? Shame on you for not having what it takes to support your own beliefs you push on others.
By sherryann [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 16:12 other posts 
Phart you shouldn't have been verbally abused like that. But whenever someone starts with the "you're racist" rant, don't waste your precious time trying to "talk" anymore. You're better than that.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 23:04 other posts 
Hey, sometimes you take 1 for the team to help exspose the real problems in the world.
Folks preach "tolerance" "equality", but if you disagree with them,or challenge them,all that fancy talk go's right out the window.
By #485312 15,Mar,20 16:11
no it doesn't work like that, and lm sure youre an educated enough man to know that, shitty bottom of the line jobs like truck driving are usually an award wage, its the higher positions that women get less pay for the same thing, like out postal ceo years ago, a man, paid himself a huge bonus, because he 'saved' the service, all he did was halve the workforce, and double the price of stamps, didn't take rocket science to do that and l don't think it was worth the millions he paid himself and the next ceo just happened to be a women, so they changed the way they paid the ceos, totally because its a women, she got less than half the money of her predessor and l bet if a bloke takes the job next, miraclulously the male will get another huge pay packet and he want have to do anything special for it. its just the way men rule the world, with money and lucky for us women, we don't pay for sex. like men, we are much better with our money and don't waste it like men, because we have to work harder to get it... l seen it myself in a factory l worked in years ago, the moment l took on a male dominated job, they changed it. didn't get all the benefits the blokes did before, was expected to do the work of 3 people and when l asked for the mans pay, the restructured the whole factory pay rates, trying not to pay me, worked out better for me in the end, because l was actually qualified for the job and they had to pay me more than the dudes .. *lix*
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 23:07 other posts 
I hope it works out in the long run for equal pay. For all sides to understand the other,a civil discussion needs to take place.
There are some issues that some might toss into the mix,like the monthly might interfer with a womans ablity to be polite to a mean customer or maternity leave may cause a decrease in production. But if both can do the exact work and have the exact same creditials,there should be equal pay.
By #485312 16,Mar,20 01:50
well Phart, all those things are natural things that happen in the world and this is a human trait that has been the same for all of time. yes, its a problem we must populate the earth and you guys leave it up to us to fill that, and gee whats wrong with some truth serum ??? if a customer wants to be mean, send in the PMT women, they'll sort em out!! l don't think its a reason to not pay people the same for the same work, l do get men and women are different, but when it comes to jobs that aren't all about how much you can lift, there should be some fairness, and all those 'menial' jobs that pay little, left to women, why are they not paid fairly??? no one else wanted to do them, so it should be worth more to do this shitty work, bring back a fair days pay for a fair days work. lve worked a mans job many times and even being treated like the secretary, when lm the boss!!! men don't want to acknowledge a woman in a male dominated area or as the head of a business.. but l did love seeing their faces when the workers directed them back to me, shame they didn't learn how to eat humble pie a bit more often, because you don't poke the bear when she's having a pmt moment and your job depends on it!!! *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 09:46 other posts 
" justice done right "

I agree but, unfortunately, justice is often not done right...
How many other such pigs exist?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 14:40 other posts 
Probably alot more.
OJ murdered 2 people and finally got put in jail for stealing his own shit from somebody.
He shoulda burned at the stake.
Justice is often very fucked up.
Martha Stewart got put in PRISON for selling some stock on a tip before it lost big time.
Selling stock? People kill others while driving drunk and don't go to jail. I mean really?
Lorena L. Bobbitt not guilty of mutilating her HUSBAND. Not a rapist or boyfreind,but her HUSBAND.And was given a pass because she said she was abused. Well,there are other avenues for justice other than mutilating a man.

After reading this statement, I know she was abused but I can't see this as a defence for cutting a mans dick off.
He always have orgasm and he doesn't wait for me to have orgasm," she told a police lieutenant hours after the incident. "He's selfish. I don't think it's fair, so I pulled back the sheets then and I did it."

Until situations like this are fixed,there will always be people of all beliefs questioning the justice system.
By #485312 16,Mar,20 02:01
justice!! well theres another institution made by men, rich men, for rich men, and the richest man wins system.. there is no fair justice system in any way shape or form. Harvey had to take the fall for the team, and no amount of money in the world would get him out of this hole he dug for himself. same as Epstein, he just got justice in a different way, the way that didn't end well for him. but his minions made sure their secrets died with him. the world is just the way it is because of the people in it and now we have the net to play with people, to hide behind keyboards and be opinionated about all this stuff. the mass panic l think was created by the net and the media, its melting the world, crashing the stock market and the plebs with nothing better to do than buy toilet paper and hit the like button on life are dictating again how l get to do my business.. l cant believe the things that are going on, on the news lately its sickening to see the way the world is heading. *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 09:58 other posts 
Actually, the pigs are pigs because they are famous and rich and powerful and are protected by the establishment. For example, they know very well, as the head of a country stated, "when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything ... grab 'em by the pussy."

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 09:53 other posts 
Here's another pig:
Jeffrey Edward Epstein was an American financier and convicted sex offender. This guy had many friends who benefited from him only registered users can see external links so the big guys killed him before he was sentenced.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 09:50 other posts 
Here's another pig:
The ex-Vatican treasurer is serving a six-year jail sentence after a jury found he abused two boys in a Melbourne cathedral in the 1990s.

Who knows how many other boys had this holy man abused?

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 13:59 other posts 
What happened to the member that started this scummy post?

She seems VERY unstable, senile, and well, saggy!

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 03,Mar,20 19:20 other posts 
[deleted image]

The Bitch Witch Is all googly eyed as her #1 ass licker, JustWill has rewarded the site with his presence. Ho Whore, I'm here 1 month and you black list me. Mistress Bitch must be happy with you.

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 27,Feb,20 17:31 other posts 
[deleted image]

An employee at the Molson Coors complex in Milwaukee killed 5 of his co-workers before turning the pocket knife on himself.

It's reported a man went on a rampage and slit the wrist of 5 of his coworkers before he slit his own wrist. They all bled out.

Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes said the incident marks the 11th mass pocket knife attack in Wisconsin since 2004.
"We are here on the scene of another American tragedy. Another senseless American tragedy. One that shouldn't have to happen and unfortunately it's in our backyard. And I hate to say that it is in our backyard once again," he said.

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 25,Feb,20 09:40 other posts 
[deleted image]

HAPPENINGS AT THE BITCH WITCH'S LAIRD

[deleted image]

SHE'S WORRIED ABOUT THE DROP IN THE DOW AND KFC NUGGETS

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 23,Feb,20 18:30 other posts 
HAPPENINGS AT THE WITCHES CAVE-BELLA!'S STUFF- JUST STUFF
--------------------------------------------------------

BELLA! THE BITCH WITCH posted at 23,Feb,20 10:34

The site rumor monger(s) apparently have been talking and have told other members that I am Skittles, that we are one and the same. From the "for what it's worth" department, NOT TRUE, just another lie.
----------------------------------------------------------

SCORPSBRA replied at 20,Feb,20 14:43

Oh my! Have you tasted the rainbow?
BELLA! THE BITCH WITCH replied at 20,Feb,20 15:03

Heck NO!
Like I said, for what it is worth, no, we are not one and the same. Different people, different sexes, living in different parts of the United States, different IP's.

SKITTLES THE MORON replied at 22,Feb,20 10:48

Taste MY rainbow Bella (yuck) And I love site paranoia.
MR_LIGHTBLUE interjected at 22,Feb,20 11:23

Who said that?
BELLA! THE BITCH WITCH answered at 22,Feb,20 15:21

Thanks for the gift. When she gets around to spying on my page, AGAIN, it's only going to confuse the ol' girl how that could even happen. You know, it's impossible to send "yourself" gifts.
ANGEL1227 asked BELLA! THE BITCH WITCH at 22,Feb,20 12:45

It took 2 days for "Skittles" to answer you, and you were absent 2 days. Coincidence? I think not. (SHE'S BEEN HIDING THE FACT THAT SHE HAS 2 FAKE ACCOUNTS, SKITTLES THE MORON AND FREDDY THE ASSHOLE)
BELLA! THE BITCH WITCH commented at 22,Feb,20 15:16

Hey, you haven't been lurking around my page since the 18th yet on the 20th, you copied and pasted some of 42 reasons for (WHY?) I've been blacklisted. So I'm curious, how many profiles do you have this go round?
ANGEL1227 answered at 22,Feb,20 15:41

My fake profiles are BonBon2, Bar-Bra, Hot-Tatas, Steamed-Pussy, and One-EyedCunt. I think you've got me confused with someone else. I listed 42 reasons why you were blacklisted? Please send link. You know what they say, "The mind is the second thing to go and my tits went already." Forty-two (42)? Sounds like a Freddy nightmare.
BTW. I just noticed. You have an eye for an avatar and Freddy has two. What gives? Is he one of your fake accounts?
ANGEL1227 added at 20,Feb,20 22:24

It sounds plausible
-----------------------------and added after 2 minutes
And different IP's.
JAMIE MAC THE KNIFE IN THE BACK commented at 22,Feb,20 18:46

She's a mad woman..Lol
JUNK-YARD-DOG-DGRAFF COMMENTED at 23,Feb,20 07:29

WOW what a mind bender just how do we know that I’m not skittles and that scorps is secretly Dgraff in disguise and maybe just maybe I live in an apartment above Bella and I call myself Mandy but it’s ok we share the same internet router
(THEY ARE REALLY LOONY OVER THERE)
JAMIE MAC THE KNIFE IN THE BACK COMMENTED at 23,Feb,20 07:41

Now I'm all confused..
JUNKYARD DOG DGRAFF answered at 23,Feb,20 07:50

Hahaha who would you like to be today Jamie MAC
---------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S ALL FOLKS. LOONY TOONS AT WORK

By #601496 18,Jan,20 14:52
[deleted image]

CYCLOPS GETS TICKED OFF REALLY FAST..

Bump this up past the old bag's rude post.
By #485312 19,Jan,20 14:29
not ugly enough for our Cyclops *Lix*
By #601496 19,Jan,20 14:30
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 18:39 other posts 
SHE COULDN'T TAKE IT, SHE BLACK LISTED ME AGAIN.
By #485312 23,Feb,20 03:49
give it a beer from me *lix*
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 23,Feb,20 07:21 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 14:59 other posts 
You would hope that I overlook your barbs and view them as just silly, playful and harmless words. I can't. Since day #1, you have wanted confrontation and retribution and I'm not going to be a part of your game.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 17:09 other posts 
I just saw this post. I would hope? Nothing of the sort. And I would remind you that "ON DAY 1" I defended my friend, Lix. You started on me that day and have been at it since then. You don't need to be part of my game. I get plenty of satisfaction knowing you still get a burn from me.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 18:21 other posts 
Buh-bye.

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 18:38 other posts 
[deleted image]

THE WITCH BITCH CAN'T TAKE IT. HAHAHA. WHAT WAS IT SHE SAID? "I DON'T BLACKLIST ANYONE"
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

WELL SHE BLOCKED ME TODAY. FUNNY, SHE DIDN'T ANNOUNCE IT ON HER THREAD.

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 09,Feb,20 16:44 other posts 

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 09,Feb,20 10:04 other posts 
[deleted image]

Well, here's some new/old stuff. The WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST WISCONSIN AREA is riding her broom again. Her flying monkeys are jumping all over themselves trying to kiss her ass.

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 07,Feb,20 10:04 other posts 
I think he should change his site name to "TUNA_CAN"

/lz091hdwx6wrpic.html

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 07,Feb,20 09:54 other posts 
AND THEY SAY I HAVE SAGGY TITS.

/ye8ri1qxye0ypic.html

By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 20:33 other posts 

Best pic of Trump I have seen in a while!

By #601496 19,Jan,20 11:24
Next U.S. Navy aircraft carrier to be named after African American Pearl Harbor hero

Miller served aboard the battleship West Virginia which on Sunday morning, December 7, 1941, was tied up on "Battleship Row" in Pearl Harbor.Miller has just finished serving breakfast, and was sorting laundry when the West Virginia was hit by nine Japanese tor****es and two bombs. Miller was ordered to the bridge to evacuate the ship's captain, who lay mortally wounded. As the air attack continued, against all rules, Miller manned a .50-caliber Browning anti-aircraft machine gun and fired on the Japanese planes. He also helped carry and move injured sailors to safety

By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 14:09 other posts 
Shame it took this long for the man to get some acknowledgement of his actions.

By #601496 19,Jan,20 11:16
THE LIAR MAKING MORE LIES.

‘OK, Now What?’: Inside Team Trump’s Scramble to Sell the Soleimani Hit to America

By #601496 18,Jan,20 16:44
Why is Yorkshire pudding called pudding? I see them as rolls, dinner rolls, breakfast rolls......

OMG. AND SHE SAYS I POST ALL TYPES OF RANDOM THINGS.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 18:55 other posts 
No, I don't think that I said that. You make a good amount of political posts, you also do a good amount of shooting rude barbs at me and when I call you out on that, it prompts you to copy and paste my posts in your threads. Finally, when you don't have something valid to say, you post emoticons.
By #601496 18,Jan,20 20:02
You like to sling crap and then you don't like the results. You think innuendos and accusations without naming your subject will protect you? You get what you get from me because you act like a bitch. I don't expect friendship. I also don't expect innuendos. That second paragraph in your post is true. So, what's your point?

By #601496 18,Jan,20 16:36
[deleted image]

Looks like someone is using her computer to search songs to fit the word.

HEY, CYCLOPS, HOW ABOUT STOPPING WITH YOUR SNIPPETY REMARKS?

By #601496 18,Jan,20 14:31
[deleted image]

FROM THE LAND OF THE CYCLOPS.

Apparently the step-grandfather knowingly dangled little Chloe out of an opened window on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship, but did he intentionally drop her to her death?

Royal Caribbean: Video shows grandfather knew win…: only registered users can see external links

By #601496 15,Jan,20 12:36
Christian school expels girl over rainbow shirt and birthday cake, family says

It would be laughable if it wasn't so ridiculous. This is so homophobic. Christian School? Hardly

--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,20 18:27 other posts 
Well for a christian school,they are teaching hate the sin,forgive the sinner.To allow the shirt and the cake would be accepting the sin and failing to forgive the sin.
IF you put a kid in a christian school,you kinda have to accept the fact they are going to teach by the Bible and not some new fangled story book printed up 4 years ago.
I am not saying it wasn't harsh punishment,as forgivenss of her is appropriate,but this is by far not unexpected action of a christain school.
By #601496 15,Jan,20 19:24
For rainbow color decorations? The girl doesn’t even know what gay means.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#17

Show It Off