She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #7

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#17

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By #601496 18,Nov,19 18:01
[deleted image]

ANOTHER SHOOTING IN Walmart: Three dead in shooting in Duncan, Oklahoma

SOME DUDE HAD THE NERVE TO POST THIS:

Well... The LEFT or DEMS do refer to Walmart goers as "Smelly Walmart Shoppers". That being said, I pretty much go EVERYWHERE armed because of this fucked up society. Guess YOU decide whether your going to be a victim or not. I suppose I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

WHY NOT. WHAT BETTER WAY TO CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF 3 PEOPLE TODAY AND THOUSANDS THROUGHOUT TIME THAN PUT TWO GUNS TOGETHER AND PULL THE TRIGGER. DUMB
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 19:27 other posts 
All I know is,I would not want the police responding to a call with just a billy stick and a radio. And there is a good chance they can screw up and shoot innocent people to.
By #601496 18,Nov,19 20:00
Police can have guns. What you are describing is what it was in UK for a long time.
By #592419 21,Nov,19 10:34
[deleted image]
By #601496 21,Nov,19 16:39
Living in the past.
By #601496 22,Nov,19 13:28
And entirely not relevant
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,19 18:54 other posts 
Well I can't take credit for it but I read something a minute ago.
It said," If guns are outlawed my guns will not be illegal.They will be undocumented!"

In repeating what I read a while ago,I am in no way intending to downplay the walmart shooting as being bad.
I do wish they would let it out what the issue was.I just checked google and of course they have not released info on relationship or anything but did say they knew each other.
More than likely domestic dispute.I do wish people could grow up and walk away from each other without hurting them to the point they want to kill each other.But that problem will never be looked into ,only that a terriable,evil gun did it all by it's self.
By #601496 23,Nov,19 08:00
It's true. Cheating wife,enraged husband. Without a gun he would have used a knife or even a car. Divorce is the way to go
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Nov,19 21:27 other posts 
Is that Tyler the creator lol. On the zero dollar bill

By #551147 23,Nov,19 10:56
Twowarmtts! I noticed you ignored my post because it's probably too much for you to comprehend.

As a courtesy, I am posting a piece that I ran across that was designed for YOUR reading pleasure. YOUR WELCOME!

AUTHOR: Skittles

D Stands for DEFEATED - NOT democrat!

When it comes to the present moment, Trump is the one dominating the trophy case courtesy of the progressive cult based on the latest Democratic primary polling data, the impeachment hearings and the particular case of Mayor Pete (a total fucking moron from a hick town)

● A recent Marquette University poll has Trump beating Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, and Pete Buttigieg in the state of Wisconsin. In the case of Trump versus Biden in particular, that marks a 12-point swing from only August, when Biden was besting Trump by nine points. Furthermore, a national Emerson poll shows Trump's approval rating rising five points to 48 percent in the last month as well as presidential electoral victories against all of the above except a within-the-margin-of-error loss to Sanders.

What happened cunts? Well, the old polls where almost every carbon-based life form beat Trump had a lot to do with an understandable level of Trump exhaustion syndrome due to his grating antics and persona, along with a limited understanding of the field of Dems who would oppose him. But after multiple debates and state-by-state barnstorming, now we all know who we are dealing with. And it's as if we were transported back to 2016, when Better Than Hillary won the hearts of many.

The Democratic candidates are terrible. Fucking awful really. Again. So Trump wins.

● And guess what? The Democrats in Congress are terrible, too! After more than a week of House impeachment hearings, the viewership for this week's Democratic presidential debate was among the lowest so far in the 2020 electoral cycle. That clearly means that a lot of people, including a lot of voters who lean left, have declared "Fake News" to be the most fitting label for impeachment and its feckless propagandists.

There simply is no there there, other than the existence of countless deep state hacks who want Trump gone because he has somehow violated their elitist safe space, after none of them could be bothered to raise a finger when Biden and his son turned Ukraine into their own money-laundering shell company. Twowarm is too dumb to understand any of this!

● Lastly, there is the cunt monster that is Mayor Pete. A monster that the Democrats have been breathing life into for decades, via various sexual revolutions that have culminated most recently in a Chicago-area school board voting for mentally ill male students (or creeps pretending to be) to infiltrate girl's locker rooms.

Can somebody remind me why #MeToo was ever a thing if high school girls can be so easily preyed upon by the mentally ill and the morally deviant to thunderous applause? But I digress. The crucial point to be made here is that a podunk mayor from a less-than-idyllic city, who was destroyed in the only statewide race he ever ran in, has now claimed frontrunner presidential status in both Iowa and New Hampshire for no other reason than he is gay.

Yet that is clearly an issue with black voters, who have been Democratic loyalists par excellence but frown upon Buttigieg in South Carolina to the tune of giving him 0 percent of their support so far. Yikes. When will the blacks stop being used by the Dems? They only come around every 4 years looking for votes.

Why are so many blacks in US jails? Just look back at BILL CLINTON'S 1994 crime bill! Oh my!

The rainbows are coming home to roost in the Democratic Party, and I for one am gleefully popping some popcorn to watch the show. How the same people, who have systematically taken the black vote for granted for years while failing to deliver on countless promises concerning racial/urban improvements, will now with a straight face try to shove Will and Grace down their throats in the name of civil rights is a mind scrambler.

So what's it all mean cunts? The D will once again stand for defeated if this keeps up.

PS- fuck you saggy granny!

By #551147 23,Nov,19 04:03
@ Twowarmtts!

You just keep repeating over and over endlessly how Obama is in the past and why do some of us keep bringing him up. I will attempt once again to illustrate the HYPOCRISY that you just cannot seem to grasp.

PAY ATTENTION WOULD YA!!

The ABSOLUTE proof of spying on an American citizen, AND a political opponent, Donald J. Trump, started under Barry's watch! There's NO way, as the POTUS, that he did not know what was going on, on HIS watch. COLLUSION with Russia and Ukraine to UNDERMINE Donald J. Trumps campaign was initiated by the DEMOCRAPS!! That's where the REAL COLLUSION was going on. You people are SO upset that he mentioned Joe Bidens name on his call with the Ukrainian President. So, just the mere name mentioning has your feathers all ruffled up but not the fact that there was a REAL effort to undermine our current President, then candidate. THAT'S HYPOCRISY 101!!

NEXT! There IS proof that something was afoul stated by Joe Biden himself, his own words, no one else's. JOE BIDEN stating... Fire the prosecutor OR we are not giving you the aid. Reeks of quid pro quo to ANY sane person. ON VIDEO no less which I have previously linked for YOU before! The VERY thing you people are accusing Donald J. Trump of. Here's the exception! The Don, has gotten NOTHING in return for ANYTHING from the Ukrainians! YET! Joe Biden stated himself that they (the Ukrainians) DID in fact do what he asked for, thereby making his bad decision a REAL CRIME or a quid pro quo!

As you people like to preach... NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!

Not Hillary Clinton, Not Barry Obama, Not Joe Biden, Not Adam Schitt, Not Hunter Biden!

JUST because Joe Biden is running for President, does NOT give him a pass for HIS OWN STATEMENT of a BRIBE, QUID PRO QUO, or whatever you wanna label it. NOR does it give him a free pass simply because his time and Obummers time in the oval office has expired.

Now! You want them to be forgiven and forgotten, perhaps they shouldn't have started throwing stones at someone KNOWING GOTDAMNED GOOD AND WELL that THEY actually committed the VERY crimes that they are accusing President Donald J. Trump of.

THAT'S HYPOCRISY! For the umpteenth time for YOU!

Once again, we have actual proof of the previous administration's transgressions. You people have ZIP!
The Aid was released, there was no statement made by the Ukrainians, and they did in fact meet. What you got is a bunch of conjecture, opinion, guesses, simply put... A BUNCH of BULLSHIT!

Lastly, the BULLSHIT started by the Democraps is making us the laughingstock of the world. NOT the President! That only exists in YOUR mind. This whole BULLSHIT scam is dividing our country which is not good for American citizens.

You don't like the guy, fine! You don't like his beliefs, fine! You don't like his policies, fine! You don't like his ideologies, fine! You don't like his abrasive mannerisms, fine!

Then BEAT him the proper way and put someone forth capable of doing such. NOT BY A BULLSHIT IMPEACHMENT SCAM! That alone shows how cowardly the Democraps truly are. You can't beat a duly elected President so, you start scratching for every crumb you can and try to beat him with an ill conceived impeachment cause you can't beat him at the ballot box.

Frankly, it's sad and disgusting and dividing a nation who's strength comes from be UNITED!

Have you figured out HYPOCRISY yet?
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

Well...

By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Nov,19 05:22 other posts 
It’s 5:00 am and all is well now suck my cock and make it swell
By #601496 21,Nov,19 06:55
I'm sorry D, not till you pay my fee.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Nov,19 07:06 other posts 
Hahaha how much I have more money then brains
By #601496 21,Nov,19 09:02
That doesn’t say much about your bank account.

By #601496 18,Nov,19 07:13
[deleted image]
By #551147 18,Nov,19 10:29
This... ➡️ /forum/thread.php?id=22645#23

Is a far better representation of that PIG!
By #601496 18,Nov,19 12:11
Yes, you are right. My post was a friendly effort to help Bella. She already saw (I believe) your thread post

By #601496 17,Nov,19 12:49
[deleted image]

I sacrificed two Republicans to make it happen. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

By #485312 14,Nov,19 15:43
only registered users can see external links
lm sure lve seen this dude
here somewhere *lix*
By #601496 14,Nov,19 16:38
ISN'T THAT HIS BUDDY, PUTIN?
By #485312 15,Nov,19 16:48
he wanted to grab it, right in the pussy *lix*
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 19:03 other posts 
I have not been able to see any more than the thumbnail of the last several pics you have posted.So i just know it is the Prez holding a picture of some sort.
By #485312 16,Nov,19 03:02
its a big black penis in a hot electric blue fish net *lix*

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 17:14 other posts 
What is the deal about new terminator dark fate?
this me-too movement is taking over holy-wood and now more and more films are now going woke woke woke.

Am not sure this woke deal is going to make stronger woman.

And what is the deal with trump he is all over the place building walls all over USA strange

By #601496 15,Nov,19 16:36
Roger Stone was found guilty of witness tampering. He's #6 Trump associate who's now a felon. Soon Trump might visit them and stay

By #601496 15,Nov,19 16:18
[deleted image]

Trump, the Fucker-In-Chief, is going down. If all the future witnesses are like Ambassador Yovanovitch, he's going down. I just hope at least 15 Republican senators get a backbone or a set of balls to stand up to this megalomaniac.

This law breaking jerk is making his 40% of the electorate, his base, the laughing stock of the world.
Can you imagine threatening a witness in real time? Unbelievable.

By #601496 15,Nov,19 12:10
And they say I'm nasty.

/forum/thread.php?id=22117#493
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 14:51 other posts 
Yes, there are some really harsh posts.

Gee, the two posts at the top, made by member #578610 were made by a member by the screen name of TWOWARMTTS2.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 15:12
I wonder who she was
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I refer to the ONE EYED BITCH WITCH. If I run into THE MEMBER TWOWARMTTS2, I'LL ASK HER.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Let's stop being coy. Everyone on that last 3 posts was as nasty as can be, including you, including me. It's written proof. You agree?

By #601496 14,Nov,19 16:36
WELL, IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN. A STUDENT GOT AHOLD OF A GUN, TOOK IT TO SCHOOL AND SHOT 5 OTHER STUDENTS. ALL VICTIMS ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 14 TO 16 YRS OLD. TWO OF THE VICTIMS ARE DEAD. THE SHOOTER TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE BUT FAILED.

DEADLY SCHOOL SHOOTING IN SANTA CLARITA, CALIFORNIA

only registered users can see external links

ANOTHER INSTANCE WERE IF THE SHOOTER DID NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A GUN THIS TRAGEDY COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO REACT, WHEN WILL WE TAKE THE GUNS AWAY. YES, TAKE THE GUNS AWAY. THE SAD THING IS THAT WE HAVE AN ASSHOLE PRESIDENT,TRUMP AND, ALONG WITH HIS IDIOT BUDDIES IN THE SENATE, THE REPUBLICANS, NOTHING IS BEING DONE.
PERHAPS THE AMERICAN PUBLIC CAN START A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST TRUMP AND McDONNELL.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

LETS SEE HOW MANY "GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE."IF WE OUTLAW GUNS ONLY OUTLAWS WOULD HAVE GUNS" "MY SAFETY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE DEATH OF A FEW CHILDREN"
AND LETS NOT FORGET. "YOU BITCH, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT" "IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS COUNTRY GO BACK TO THE ONE YOU'VE CAME FROM"
DID I FORGET ANY?
By #551147 15,Nov,19 04:36
Took you long enough, but atta girl! 👍

NEVER let a tragic situation go to waste, right!

BTW, he used a regular hand gun, NOT a "weapon of war".
Take those too, huh? 🤔
Of course you would!
Perhaps you and those like you should be the ones going door to door and try to take them from law abiding citizens.
I promise I would support THAT 100%.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 06:29
Well. If we get all guns, the only way a kid would get shot is if a slingshot weiding bad guy uses bullets instead of rocks.

NEVER let a tragic situation go to waste, right! Right. Maybe, to you, the death and maiming of children is not worth getting involved. That’s your right. I'm not built that way. And, yes, I'd volunteer to pick up guns, door to door, from law abiding citizens.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 13:21 other posts 
It is normal for the democrats,the liberals,and the idiots to take yet another tragdy and turn it into a "take all the guns marathon".
Yet,no one bothers to ask,why did the kid feel like he needed to get a gun and go to school to kill people?
Was he being treated for mental issues? Was he being abused? Was someone bullying him and no one doing anything about it?

Why is it so fucking wrong to ask the REAL questions?
Why is it so wrong to want to solve the real issues instead of applying a bandaid,removing a tool from the equation?
Taking the guns will not stop the killing.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 13:26
That is NOT THE QUESTION that fits this situation. I don't care if he was coerced to do it or he was sick in any way. If he did not have a gun, He could not have shot bullets at other kids. I'm glad you think this tragedy is worthy of notice by IDIOTS. I, personally, believe only IDIOTS, are willing to minimize this tragedy.

By #601496 14,Nov,19 18:31
[deleted image]

SOMETIMES I PERUSE OTHER FORUMS AN I COME UP WITH SOME REAL GEMS. THIS ONE IS FROM OUR SITE CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR
-----------------------SrCUMS-----------------------------

Obama is illegal immigrant brought forward by the deep state.. He is thought to be the osama bin laden that destroyed world trade center and I believe that. He never went to hawaii high school and was imported here from Kenya. He made life worse for blacks than ever before.. There goes the opportunity for races to bond together.. Michelle is a travsvestive and obama is gay.. Joan Rivers lost her life because she spilled the beans on them..
--------------------------------------------------------
DESPITE THE EFFORTS OF NEKETAL AND TALK5 AND EVEN PHART
MR SrCUMS CONTINUES SPOUTING THE MOST RIDICULOUS THEORIES ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT, THE COUNTRY AND THE ECONOMY. I CAN JUST PICTURE THIS DUDE WALKING DOWN THE STREET TALKING TO HIMSELF.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Nov,19 22:08 other posts 
Since I have not got any access to proof,all I can do is say,I don't feel like Obama was legit.I can't prove it,but he sure did come up from no where and fast.We knew who Hillary and trump were 20 years before they ran,no one had heard of obama.
The sad part about Obama,he had the potential to do alot for America and the black people,which some did not indentify him as black as he was only half.
By #601496 15,Nov,19 06:22
He served 3 terms in the Illinois state senate before he became a senator for the US senate. All this is on Google.

By #601496 11,Nov,19 06:41
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THE FUCK CELESTIAL IS?
SHE BLACKLISTED ME AND I NEVER HAD ANY CONTACT WITH HER. MUST BE ONE OF THOSE FLAKES THAT INHABIT THE SITE
By #574505 11,Nov,19 07:00
He a 71 year male dress as woman
By #601496 11,Nov,19 07:20
Thanks Jamie
By #551147 11,Nov,19 18:25
Had a few myself like that within the last few days. Flakes indeed! I suspect they have NO tolerance for difference. The one I think was because I welcomed him to the site and he's "straight" that's a BIG no no, unno... I had for quite sometime quit welcoming "straights" period! Guess I wasn't paying attention on that one.
By #601496 13,Nov,19 14:47
Doesn't that say something about his "closet tennure"? He gets a welcome mesg from another man and it gets him so rattled?
By #551147 13,Nov,19 14:56
Ha! I would personally agree with that. I've always felt the biggest homophobes are that way because of their own secret desires.

By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 06:56 other posts 
I see you lix just here to pay you a compliment I was looking at an old picture of you from a dating site it’s maybe 30 years ago your 150 lbs lighter with jet black hair laying on a bed in a white evening dress hubba hubba you were quite the catch

By #601496 01,Nov,19 07:46
[deleted image]

No need to tolerate me, have enough sense to go away.

SOMEONE said that to me yesterday. You think I was not wanted around?

I do---My opinion
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,19 22:56 other posts 
Odd, then again, maybe not, that you CHOOSE to only share a small portion of the story, and it happens to be my response to you.

As long as you copied and pasted my response, for interested members that missed the correspondence piece that my reply was attached to, here goes;

"By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 31,Oct,19 17:32 other posts

Holding grudges and feeling the need for retribution is an almost universal trait. Turning the other cheek works only for priests. Maybe you are a mild person that doesn't like a fight, but, being hateful and chastising is the way to go in a fight. Take it from a person that doesn't like to fight but, if provoked to that point, will be hurtful, disgusting, extremely offensive, and if possible, more."

"By bella! at 31,Oct,19 17:38 other posts

Then what I hear you say is that I am foolish to even tolerate you."

You stated in that string of posts; "I have been on the receiving end of the abuse some members heaped on me (no names needed)"

So you hold grudges and apparently wait for the right moment to swoop down and exact your "pound of flesh"? And with your own words in mind, for as many times as you have insulted and/or were disrespectful to me, I should be holding a grudge against you and exploring ways to seek revenge. Sorry, that's not for me. I'm not going to expend my energy on holding onto grudges or thinking about how I can seek revenge. Nope, not for me.
By #601496 02,Nov,19 06:42
MY POST WAS AN OPINION. IT'S HOW I FEEL ABOUT WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY TO ME. AS USUAL, YOU TWISTED THE REST OF THE CONVERSATION TO MAKE THE READER THINK I'M DUMPING ON YOU OR TRYING TO GET YOUR GOAT. SOMETIMES IT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. NOTHING MORE, BUT, IN THE INTEREST OF TRANSPERANCY, HERE'S THE WHOLE EXCHANGE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By bella! at 31,Oct,19 16:50  (TALKING ABOUT MEMBER LIX)

Just my opinion on the matter, she is every bit as hateful (and more) as any member that she chastises. And holding grudges and feeling the need for retribution is a sickness and so unhealthy.

------------------------------------------------------------
REPLY BY Twowarmtts! at 31,Oct,19 17:32 

Holding grudges and feeling the need for retribution is an almost universal trait. Turning the other cheek works only for priests. Maybe you are a mild person that doesn't like a fight, but, being hateful and chastising is the way to go in a fight. Take it from a person that doesn't like to fight but, if provoked to that point, will be hurtful, disgusting, extremely offensive, and if possible, more.

REPLY BY bella! [Ignore] at 31,Oct,19 17:38 

Then what I hear you say is that I am foolish to even tolerate you.

REPLY By T1wowarmtts! at 31,Oct,19 17:58 other posts 

Don't put words in my mouth. I'm tolerating you too. What I notice is that if I talk about Lix here, even in a left handed way, it tickles your ire. It looks like you are holding a grudge and feel retribution might be needed. 
Like I said yesterday, what I say is not what you hear. But, if you got this far, let me ask you, are you hoping I'll give you an excuse to banish me again? Because you don't need a reason. It would be an extra step for me to post my opinions and your loss to be able to answer anything you don't like. I've told you I like it here. Post are mostly intelligent. I'll even venture to say, that while you try your hardest to ignore me, I do bring some contributions worthy of this forum. Okay, now lets see if you hold a grudge. I'm still grateful you verified me. Happy Halloween.

REPLY By bella! [Ignore] at 31,Oct,19 18:51 other posts 

No need to tolerate me, have enough sense to go away. And me having an excuse to banish you? I mentioned before, I don't blacklist first, I only reciprocate. The only exception to my personal rule is when I blacklisted leopoldij. In my opinion, I believe that you are interested in playing games and that's not for me. And as far as your "contributions" in the Forum or on this site, you are your biggest cheerleader! 

REPLY By Twowarmtts! at 31,Oct,19 18:58 

Give me a "C", give me an "A", give me an "N". Well, you are right. I toot my own horn. Yes, I like games when the recipient of the joke is....well....never mind. However, It's only here that happens. Other (very few) forums are serious and so am I. Either work was a bitch or you had a wet fart back stab you today. You seem to want to argue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER THAT EXCHANGE, AND LET ME SAY IT HAPPENED IN YOUR FORUM [STUFF JUST STUFF], I CAME HERE, MY FORUM, TO POST MY OPINION. WELL, LET'S SEE IF WE GET ANY COMMENTS.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

THE ONLY THING THAT YOU SAID THAT MAKES SENCE IS I'm not going to expend my energy on holding onto grudges or thinking about how I can seek revenge. Nope, not for me. IT'S NOT TRUE BUT, IT'S SENSIBLE
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 07:37 other posts 
Dejavooo me thinks I read this some were before
By #601496 02,Nov,19 10:27
Repetition is the best way to memorize
By #485312 03,Nov,19 16:35
tolerance isn't one of its virtues *lix*
By #601496 03,Nov,19 18:04
By #485312 04,Nov,19 20:38
old lopsided lucys batteries are flat ... it's trying to get laid and making propositions to everyone in it's region, hinting at needing a fuck so bad, that it will pay to keep them if they fuck its dusty old cunt .... times must be getting tough *lix*
By #601496 04,Nov,19 20:58
HAHAHA
By #601496 05,Nov,19 08:09
I'm not that fast anymore. It just dawned on me who "lopsided Lucy" is. She called me out on it. She complained I used the term BITCH WITCH. I apologized for the "WITCH" part.
By #485312 05,Nov,19 14:56
its always complaining, Lucky for the majority of the site, it contains itself to a shitty thread that others describe as nothing but a bitching thread full of bitter old complainers, nothing but whinging and whining going on it .. *lix*
By #601496 05,Nov,19 16:01
Funny, Admin just said the same thing, almost word for word, in her forum
By #485312 05,Nov,19 16:57
yeah, he knows what theyre like. nagging old crones in super tight knickers with cat bum faces . its such a good look on some
*lix*
By #601496 05,Nov,19 17:07
Some are alright, just laid back, but some........why come to a porn site? It doesn't make sense.
By #485312 05,Nov,19 17:15
l could MAKE UP A THOUSAND REASONS, but then l'd be just like IT, or l could MAKE A FAKE PROFILE, and litter the threads with more bullshit than an outdoor dunny, or l could just get stuck on one piece of burned toast for the rest of my life and see if that makes me new friends lol, l see all these things REALLY WORK FOR THEM. l hope IT makes them happy ... *lix*
By #601496 05,Nov,19 17:21
Is it that simple? Stuck in a rut with no way out? Sad life if you ask me. Life is to be met head on, lived, loved and love back. It's feeling your skin tingle when he touches you. I don't understand women that go through life with a dry pussy. Never having a set of lips suckling their breasts.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#17

Show It Off