Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #7

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#744

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #704634 26,Mar,24 05:34
Hate all cunts equally only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 70 seconds

Luv "Fatso" he is awesome

By #704634 26,Mar,24 05:07
So interesting, Boeing lost the latest contract to America for the latest vertical lift maned fighter war bird now known as the 35 (possibly the last manned air supremacy war bird eva) , the contract won by Lockheed Martin, the manufactures of the most arguably most powerful, air supremacy ever designed eva, f22, only available to the US alone.

Boeing as I would understand, would not have given to shits really, they were more concerned for unmanned war birds.

Boeing is now fucking up so looks like Skynet may well be looking after our unmanned sky's 🤷‍♀️

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 18:28 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Sweden says no to dirty hadji rats! Guess they finally figured out they let locusts into their country!

By phart [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 20:51 other posts 
Yea, now if we could just get our leadership to work this way towards a cleaner ,better country.shut the fucking gate people!

By phart [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 18:12 other posts 
I guess no one cares since it was in russia and Christians were killed.To me it is not good.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 12:26 other posts 
Attention interested members

The other day a member was reported to the Evaluation Panel for uploading a number of AI images of public figures. Yes, there were images of Ivanka Trump, Melania Trump, AOC, Nancy Pelosi, Miley Cyrus and I'm sure others that I can't remember. Anyway, I was the first to vote and voted NO ABUSE with the reason stating that to my knowledge, admin did not have any guidelines with regard to AI images. There was one member that voted to DELETE who had a good reason to substantiate his vote. Ultimately, the reported member was not deleted. The concern and discussion didn't stop at the Evaluation Panel because I received a couple of messages as well. I did encourage the members to consult with admin but also followed up myself. Anyway, this is what admin had to say about AI images......

● 21,Mar,24 09:23 admin: Profile with only AI-generated images has no value and probably should be deleted. I can fill this site up with AI-generated images any moment. It's not the theme of this site.
● 21,Mar,24 15:24 admin: I should stress though that I do not mind occasional AI-image as a joke or avatar or just amusement. But it's gotta be occasional, not the main theme of a profile.

There you are, how admin would like to see his site and responses straight from admin.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 14:09 other posts 
so it would be ok to vote away a account with ai stuff?
good.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 16:08 other posts 
Yes, a profile with AI generated images could be considered for deletion as long as the panel member is prudent in their vote. The profile recently referred, when all was said and done, probably had 40 images and the profile was 100% AI. I read admin's guidelines as being that that type of profile adds no value to the site and should be deleted. Now the member who has 20 images and one being AI in my opinion, falls under the "occasional" image category.

Heck, the member who uploads AI images might just go to admin and ask, "why can't I post pictures of AI when there are members that post pictures of their cat, a bug on the windshield of their car, pictures of their flowers or a pot of homemade soup? What do they add to the site?" So using that scenario we really need to think about how we pass judgement on others.

By the way, based on admin's guidelines, I reached out to the reported member and although not happy, he thanked me for reaching out and deleted all the images.

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 05:22 other posts 
Switched at birth nearly 70 years ago.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 11:13 other posts 
That's unbelievable!

Recently, I've been reading to a lady that's 103 years old. When we were talking Wednesday, I said she must have seen many things in her lifetime, mentioning the fact that she was born in 1921. I was surprised that she said that her birthyear was either 1920 OR 1921. Say what!? She wasn't born in a hospital and in fact in some type of camp in a wooded area in Pennsylvania, there was no birth certificate issued, her birth was documented on a piece of paper.

By #704634 21,Mar,24 21:35
For Sale

My White Privilege Card

Over 50 years old but in mint condition.
Never been used.

Reasons for selling:
1. Has never done anything for me.
2. No free collage.
3. No free food.
4. No free housing.
5. No free anything.

I’ve had to work every day of my life while paying a boatload of taxes to carry those who choose not to work.

If interested, I prefer cash, but willing to trade for a “Victim Card”, which seems much more widely accepted & comes with countless benefits.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 21:37 other posts 
I threw my card away, didn't do me any good.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 21:55 other posts 
Believe that. Amen!

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 02:02 other posts 
This is an interesting short video. The home looks gorgeous but I'm sure you will notice the views out of a couple of the window(s). My goodness, there's an unsightly privacy fence because apparently the homes are right on top of each other. Who would want to live in such a pricey house like that where your neighbor lives on top of you?

By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 04:45 other posts 
No thank you
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 07:42 other posts 
No thank you, because you enjoy your space and privacy on your extensive property? The interior of the house looked like something featured in a HOUSE BEAUTIFUL magazine, the backyard looked gorgeous, too. I just can't imagine anyone wanting/buying a McMansion and being so close to their immediate neighbors.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 19:53 other posts 
Nothing like standing outside leaning on the hood of my old truck having my morning coffee and cigarettes watching the wild life frolicking on my mountain side the squirrels the deer 🦌 and the black bear it’s a beautiful sight that I would not trade for any mansion
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 07:03 other posts 
we have been discussing hoa's on another forum i am on and the communistic lifestyles they impose on their subjects.
I feel sure that house in in 1.
i see alot of work just keeping that place clean.
way to complicated
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 07:47 other posts 
Is your discussion about Americans and/or people in general that live a communistic lifestyle within the United States?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 10:23 other posts 
in our area some hoa's are fussing about dandelions being taller than the surrounding grass and are writing citations for them,a few dandelions.
1 persons car broke down, they are struggling due to family illness and can't get it fixed, instead of helping their neighbor thru the hard times, the hoa just waited until a time passed and has started the fining process. making it even more difficult for the suffering family. '
If a hoa can't at least help the residents thru hard times, it needs to shut down.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 07:59 other posts 
I would never live in an area controlled by a HOA. They can, and usually do, make your life miserable.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 07:55 other posts 
This type of property is what we call a McMansion. In Miami, and I assume in other areas, people pay for the biggest house they can fit in a small, normal city plot. The house sits so close to the neighbors, it's almost a must to have wooden privacy fences. I don't like them.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 10:20 other posts 
on these 2 post we both agree 100%.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 07:23 other posts 
Do you think that thang is for real?

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 08:12 other posts 
In this case, it might be some creative medical effort.
But, I've seen proportions like this created by nature and food.
We had a female friend for a while, who had an ass almost as big.
I've even seen her naked several times. Another time, I had my hands all over that ass, while she gave me a lapdance. We had some wild parties, a long time ago.
I really cannot take much credit for those, I was just a happy participant.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 16:00 other posts 
Creative medical effort? Gosh, I would sue the doctor if a Brazilian butt lift yielded results like that. She exemplifies the saying; "junk in the trunk"!

As for nature and food, I don't know.....too many Twinkies or cupcakes should also increase the waistline, too.

So you have really seen a woman of similar proportions? Yikes! Can you imagine the problems in finding clothes that fit properly?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 03:44 other posts 
Maybe she makes a lot of money with that ass on Onlyfans.
Some women get tits like melons. There is always a willing doctor.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 10:27 other posts 
Sheesh, how does she even drive a car?
looks plumb silly. out of proportion.
It is medically enhanced most likely.Like a boob job but on the butt.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 16:01 other posts 
But who in their right mind would pay to have those proportions?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 17:31 other posts 
no one in their right mind would.
And the proportions are way off. Twinkies, would add weight all over,the legs and arms would be drooping with cellulite and blubber and she wouldn't be able to "swing it" like that as she would be out of breath halfway thru the return swing.if it stopped swinging before she fell down
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 18:48 other posts 
If she fell down she might just bounce right back up! My call is that it’s fake.
That wouldn’t be too hard to do in a pair of supersized granny panties. 😄
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 21:10 other posts 
oh yea, 2 of those white balls that people kick around on tv crammed under a pair of granny panties would do the trick. I almost bought a pair of those really super sized grannie bloomers for my former girlfriend for a joke. But I didn't .sadly now they would probably fit her!
a pair of these could probably be used.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 22:50 other posts 
Did you read the specs on those "panties"? Here they are.... Dang!

Product details

- Polyester
- Red Oversized Bloomers, Big Momma Undies
- 100% Polyester, Exclusive of Decoration
- Hand Wash Only, Line Dry
- Waist Measures 60" Around, Undies
- Measure Approx. 30 1/2" Long
- Red Undies with Black Lace Trim
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 00:20 other posts 
That’s a freaking hammock!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 01:57 other posts 
I know! Measures 60" around the waist and 30.5" long!? Oh, my!
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 07:00 other posts 
I would not want to see the woman that could fill them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 04:42 other posts 
Looks to me like her airbags deployed
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 07:34 other posts 
You are so SILLY! IF her airbags deployed, wouldn't that blow a hole in her skirt?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 19:40 other posts 
Most likely
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 07:35 other posts 
Oh, c'mon.......really!

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 12:57 other posts 
In /forum/thread.php?id=30859
Pitbull posted

"The poof list is growing. As a today 14 poofers "

In the Brit's vernacular, you Pitbull and you, Sir-Skittles, are the poofers.
🤣🤣😈

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 10:23 other posts 
I stumbled on this thread today not sure how, and it was a hoot, as they say.

/forum/thread.php?id=23371

🤣🤣😈
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 15:53 other posts 
I think the author is very funny, his humor comes easily and very naturally. Please share how it was that you found humor in this thread because my guess is that you have no idea who the players were.
By Jamie [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 15:59 other posts 
I believe I do know who it was . And still here.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 16:02 other posts 
Tell me who the 3 players were via private message and I will tell you if you're correct.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 16:04 other posts 
Hey, did you notice that that thread is only 9.5 years old?
By Jamie [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 16:53 other posts 
Yes I did
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 20:37 other posts 
I don't but it still funny and the reasons are mine and I don't intend to share. As to the players, I believe one is you, one is Just will and the third I don't know.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 22:23 other posts 
Golly, you "believe" one of the posting members was me? Which one? Let me guess.....is it the member that is identified as being bella!?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 07:49 other posts 
No. It's the one that is identified as Bella!
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 09:46 other posts 
BTW, this is really funny considering my friendship with "Lix"

"Friends are kinda like family, even better because you don't get to pick your family. Friends don't always have to see eye to eye and they can fall out every now and then, it's all good!"

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

I don't know who 297360 is or was, but his post on /forum/thread.php?id=18467 is funny.

"I am not constipated and i have proof!!...

+salmon and cream cheese cant be any more of an onslaught on the system than constant intake of beans"

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#744

Show It Off