Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#745

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,24 21:32 other posts 
What's up with aliksi? A new member, profile created April 12, 2024 with only one picture in gallery. The sole picture has garnered 140, 2 votes and 0 comments HOWEVER said picture has been #1 on Best Image/Member Top for several days. I've noticed that aliksi has been blacklisted 3 times because apparently the 3 members believe the profile is not legit.

I wonder who has used a good deal of points to keep this questionable member's picture at the top of the heap?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 11:19 other posts 
Who knows but, judging by the givers of inappropriate gifts, he must be a good guy.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 13:22 other posts 
You do recognize that aliksi's one picture is something that appears to have been pinched off the internet, right? And you do recognize that 3 members have already blacklisted aliksi for being fake, right?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 18:14 other posts 
No. I looked at the pic and liked it. I'll let others critique his pics. Besides, almost every member seems to have at least one internet pic.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 18:43 other posts 
Just goes to show how blonde you are when god was given out brains 🧠 you thought he said trains 🚂 and said I will take a small one
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 07:23 other posts 
You know, Dgraff? You are getting.......Never mind.
Are you happy now? Did you get it off your chest? Would you like me to post another opinion so you can 💩 on it?
Here goes. I'm not such a busybody that I have to peruse member's pages looking for internet, retouched, or stolen images. I leave that to the anally tight sourpusses.
How about that, Little Hill Man? Does that give you something to crap about?.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 10:49 other posts 
i got what i wanted a rise out of you
You been to quite lately
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 11:07 other posts 
Just like I got one out of you? 🤣🤣
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 15:28 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 08:55 other posts 
No, she thought he said cranes and she was getting a lift!
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 16:47 other posts 
Almost CAT, but not me. All of my 2,777 photos are the real thing except for two that were “enhanced” by two members and gifted to me. Some are not me but they are photos of my friends used with permission. Zero internet photos.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 16:51 other posts 
I believe you. Like I said, “ALMOST”
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 16:54 other posts 
I have cock cred.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 18:58 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 19:08 other posts 
You definitely do have "cock cred". You're as real as real can get!
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 18:40 other posts 
I was wondering the same thing unless he is buying his own points and voting for himself
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 21:21 other posts 
Yeah, that was my initial thought as well, perhaps the member bought points to vote the sole picture UP. That doesn't seem to be the case, the member hasn't been online in more than 3 days.

Just so weird, someone produced legitimate identification in order to upload an internet picture of a young fella!? The entire matter, a one trick pony (one picture member whose sole upload stays at the "top") of the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP just makes me shake my head!
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 05:56 other posts 
I see he’s not been on site for 4 days and is only sitting on 60 some points so he must’ve found a backer it doesn’t surprise me look how long robin and his phony photo shopped dick pictures are still in the top 4
--------------------------------------- added after 91 seconds

Funny how people vote for a fantasy
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 06:07 other posts 
Uh-huh, precisely!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 15:20 other posts 
bella! a total fake- and now has his page fucked up with cheap gifts from the Saggy Granny!

Not very good feedback from members either.. naughty scumps
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 16:40 other posts 
Looks like there's an identity crisis......
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 16:54 other posts 
Better than it being fucked up by your type of gift. Then again, if all you have is shit, then you can only give shit gifts, Skitless
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 16:49 other posts 
Just a one trick pony. When I see a single popular photo on somebody’s profile it has no credential (cock cred) with me.

By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 09:20 other posts 
While digging a hole for Woody58’s grave, someone unearthed Cat-2’s first dildo.

only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 09:21 other posts 
Well, the old slag does like to spend time in graveyards..

By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 09:23 other posts 
It’s the only place where people can’t differentiate between the smell of her cunny and a rotting corpse.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 23:18 other posts 
This is someone who identifies himself as That40yearguy. He always starts his videos by saying; "Yer tellin' me......" followed by something that sounds like he's trying to hock-up a hairball..... This looks like a neat hack, I'm going to have to try it!

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,24 09:22 other posts 
Just another day in Florida.......

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 11:16 other posts 
moral of the story? Latch your screen doors.

By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 22:03 other posts 
Oh Iran you silly silly boys. You were looking for trouble and now you have found it.
When Israel strikes back, and it will, they will not strike buildings of worship or civilians but man are you going to your oil business beat up. You were warned.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 22:27 other posts 
yea, if we Americans and our neighbors in canda would use our own oil and quit buying irans, they couldn't afford to make missles. they would have to toss camel shit with sling shots.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 22:42 other posts 
90% of Iran oil exports go to China.
Canada does not buy oil from Iraq. 4% of the US crude oil imports comes from Iraq. Both countries, Canada and the US, buy from each other for geographical reasons and we also both buy from Saudi Arabia. The US also buys from Mexico.
Canada also buys from Nigeria, Norway and Angola.
60% of the United States’ import oil comes from Canada and 66% of Canada‘s imported oil comes from the US.
Never in America’s history has it produced more oil than it does right now.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 22:46 other posts 
well that's good, Um, we need to work on that 4%.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 22:47 other posts 
90% of Iran’s oil export go to China.
That is not 4% of your use, it’s 4% of your imports.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Apr,24 19:12 other posts 
1 thing is for sure, Iran aint gonna be the least be concerned with anything biden says.
He has to be told to pause for a interpreter.

And democrats want this man another 4 years!!!!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Apr,24 21:29 other posts 
For real? Don't throw bricks in a glass house.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Apr,24 23:10 other posts 
hehehe, yep, that would not be a good thing would it?
I am not president,and I don't use cheat sheets.
A president shouldn't be using cheat sheets.
that is a blatant display of weakness.

Does putin use cheat sheets?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Apr,24 06:44 other posts 
Yes and yes
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,24 15:46 other posts 

A google search does not produce any evidence of Putin using cheat sheets.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Apr,24 17:27 other posts 
Then why did the Clown give him three teleprompters?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,24 22:29 other posts 
I guess the same reason Putin was 1 of the first leaders to send a plane load of supplys over here during covid?
a good will gesture? I mean,Trump doesn't need 1. He can tell us what he wants to remind us of without 1.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Apr,24 07:18 other posts 
The Clown never makes sense

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,24 16:25 other posts 
Californians are buying up guns after Border Patrol starts dumping thousands of migrants on streets.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Apr,24 17:29 other posts 
They are needed to control the waiting lines at the porta potties. Burritos and enchiladas are very spicy.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,24 19:58 other posts 
There is nothing funny about the problem you’re just lucky you’re great governor won’t allow them to dump them off in Florida good old Ron Desantis would put them on a bus and send them to Martha vineyards
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,24 22:28 other posts 
cat has no idea how damn good she and her neighbors have it down there except for the gators and skeeters and loose chickens and snakes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,24 19:53 other posts 
Just great a democrat state needs guns to control a problem created by democrats how ironic is that

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,24 06:33 other posts 
Wow 8 clean passes in the ball game this morning
Way to go everyone must be awake this morning
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,24 19:05 other posts 
I saw that, did you receive 30 points?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,24 19:50 other posts 
Absolutely

By Jamie [Ignore] 15,Apr,24 14:27 other posts 
Go California keep buying guns
By phart [Ignore] 15,Apr,24 16:03 other posts 
imagine a democrat actually getting concerned for their own safety and arming themselves? Damn, it is getting bad out there aint it? They brought it on themselves and I only wish california would fall off the coast and be a island.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#745

Show It Off