Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#32

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 17:54 other posts 
Finland is doing the right thing.
Wow.
Enhancing national security!! Read that and weep liberals!~
only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 19:44 other posts 
Sorry most the liberals i know can’t read
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

But kudos to Finland on a fantastic job
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 23:50 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,24 09:42 other posts 
South carolina now has open carry for 18 and up .
Great news.
I never understood why 18 year olds could sign up for the military and be buried months before their 19th birthday but had to wait until 21 to get a concealed carry permit.
Crazy.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,24 09:54 other posts 
I agree if you can die for your country at 18 then you should be able to carry concealed drink and smoke either way make it all 18 or 21 either or

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,24 02:49 other posts 
Watch and listen to what happened to this New Yorker when he spotted a "LET'S GO BRANDON" bumper sticker while at a Winn-Dixie in Florida.

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,24 04:45 other posts 
Hahaha what is a fucking liberal doing in a fine red state of Florida any way
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,24 07:28 other posts 
So he thought that he would just scratch another person's car because he believed them to be a Trump supporter.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,24 09:08 other posts 
And that my friend is what is wrong with the liberals thinking they think they can do whatever they want to with no consequences i guess that guy found out the hard way and my hats off to the fine republican police officer that made the arrest
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,24 09:40 other posts 
problem in this case is he is obviously well off, new truck, vacation home in another state and so on. Painting the Tundra he scratched, probably will just be the 1 side of the truck, about 2500 t0 4000 $ tops, he will pay it, gripe about it, and right along being a liberal sumbitch.

The 1 response i saw below says it best,
"
@Chad13
3 days ago
Needs to stay his ass in New York permanently."

And folks that know me wonder why i don't like new yorkers.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,24 22:42 other posts 
DUH< when you charge to damn much for service,people don't pay it.
300,000 less orders in 3 months, that is a chunk of commerce lost.
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 08:20 other posts 
the price of fast food now is enormous! Just incredible how much it is compared to a few years ago. Good reason to eat at home.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 09:27 other posts 
I went to taco bell last week, I normally get a meal box that is around 6.50 total.
NOTHING on the menu for a combo at that price now.
I got 2 chicken somethings and a cup of water for 6 bucks and left.
That's the only way to combat this crap, DON'T pay the high price. get something cheap or just leave.
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 15:27 other posts 
Hey phart I used to get stuff from the dollar menu which all fast foods joints discontinued.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 18:13 other posts 
Yea, i went to wendys late last night and got a 5 dollar bigge bag. Somebody need to teach them gen z'ers what SWEET TEA is.
Damn that was lousy ass tea.
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 18:42 other posts 
Yeah I get that too. Mine is a Jr. whopper, fries, chicken nuggets and drink. Here they only have coke products like coke sprite etc but I bet sweet tea is good. I only had what they call iced tea here.
--------------------------------------- added after 87 minutes

I said whopper and that's Burger King not Wendy's. the 5 buck bag is a smaller cheeseburger deluxe. The whopper is a bigger burger from Burger King. Silly me
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 19:12 other posts 
Sweet tea is a southern drink they don’t even know what it is up north but the Graffs descended from North Carolina and had many cotton plantations so we know what sweet tea is my mom used to make it by the kettle full home made and cooled served over ice
--------------------------------------- added after 89 minutes

If I’m going to Wendy’s and that’s not often anymore I get the triple baconator it’s not even on the menu anymore but they will make it for you and I get a bowl of their chili with hot sauce
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 20:04 other posts 
Wow that sounds so good! Especially on a summer day that's delicious. No I never heard of it.
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 20:50 other posts 
Oh yes that's a big one with that bacon ive heard of it. I do like their chili in wintertime but it is a bit spicy for me but with hot sauce it'd be too hot for me to handle
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,24 04:28 other posts 
hot sauce keeps me young
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 19:01 other posts 
The quality of fast food flew out the window also the food you make at home is way better than anything you can get at a fast food place
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And I would imagine you are a wonderful cook my dear
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 19:03 other posts 
yes I know you are right of course. Nothing better than home cooking. Too bad I never got good at it & too late now
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Oh dgraff no I actually am not but have cooked for years just never got good at it. But I know you're right about home cooking being better more nutritious and better for you than fast food. Even regular restaurant food is no good, too salty. I guess the work involved is what makes me choose to just pick up something.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 23:51 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 14:28 other posts 
You can't make this up,
Democrat looses more than his shirt in the land of rice a roni
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 15:28 other posts 
Well isn't that a proper "howdy-do" and to the State of California!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 16:06 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 18:12 other posts 
could not have happened to a better person. Let Trump get ahold of that tidbit of info during his rallys!
"democrats can't even keep their own clothes from being stolen!,what will happen to yours if I am not reelected?"

And besides, what is a theif going to do with Adam shifts luggage anyway, post the items on ebay?

Adam shifts underware, 19.99 starting bid,free shipping.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 19:19 other posts 
Good for the liberals I wish them all the best in the fucked up country they created

By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,24 15:58 other posts 
I wonder if these dumbass college kids agreeing with Death to America, want it to die before or AFTER their college debts are wrote off and absorbed the tax payers?

I would hate to think our tax money is payin for these kids to go to college, only for them to drop out of class and protest.
that aint why they are in college.
They are supposed to be getting a education so they can get decent jobs and support themselves.

I just wonder how many parents out there are struggling to cover their kids college education only to see their kid on tv shouting and holding signs wanting the country decimated.
If i had a kid in college and they were participating in this shit, i would disown and leave them to their own devices. DON"T come home,YOU AINT GOT 1!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Apr,24 17:18 other posts 
Phart, it's a very long tradition, worldwide, for college students to carry out protests of whatever. You name it and there's been a demonstration in some college. I believe they, not only have the right to demonstrate, but, it's healthy for them to try to right what they consider a wrong.
Having said that, I don't believe it's fair or safe for them to disrupt the educational process of a college campus. If they want to demonstrate about a political subject, I would suggest City Hall.
I'm not happy with Israel's continued destruction of Gaza. I can see their point of view, but, I believe they've crossed a line.
As far as the college demonstrators, the cops should detain and charge all students and insist they get kicked out of college for a minimum of two years and fined$2500. I bet the parents get involved.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,24 21:46 other posts 
now it makes sense,
By sherryann [Ignore] 26,Apr,24 21:49 other posts 
Of course
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,24 22:49 other posts 
people like cat and annas think folks like me are just blowing smoke when we try to tell them this man is a threat to our country and our way of life, they don't want to believe it or hear it.

" Soros has been credibly accused of "hating humanity," and once said he "fancied himself as a god" and believed that the U.S. is a "threat to the world."

The US is a threat to the world, but yet, who has ukraine,israel and who knows who else,come running to for aid?? the US.
Soro's needs to be in a prison
By sherryann [Ignore] 26,Apr,24 23:02 other posts 
It's impossible to talk to liberals because of their deep brainwashing and how they believe. They think WE'RE the ones indoctrinated too I don't dislike either of those 2 members at all. I just realize I can't and never will get through to them. I understand you and how you believe but I know you're not getting through. I don't fault or hate the people, just the crazy ideology. The problem is most people if not all think exactly like CAT & Anneas. Very few think like you or I or someone that agrees with us.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 00:12 other posts 
Yea, it is strange how 1000's of people died fighting to get rid of hilter and his idea's . but yet right here in a America we have people getting college loans from the government supporting killing of Americans, jews,you name it.
why are these protestors not being discredited as the nazi's were? aoc and her ilk are supporting the protesters. Just shows you the quality of people they are.

I don't hate people like cat and and annas, they are indoctrinated far worse than they realize .but as long as they are drawing a breath ,they can be informed and perhaps on their death beds,they might see the light.
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 07:56 other posts 
Yesmost people are low quality, or rather no quality people.

I used to believe in educating people but mow only if they're receptive or its wasted time. Good that you try and keep plugging away, you never know who may gain something from you!
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 09:15 other posts 

yea, when conservitives say something about immigration we are terriable people. but look at uk?

This is the quality of people that Cat and Annas want our tax money spent on . People that hate us.
There are 1000's coming here to the US just like this guy that is in UK.
Waste of good air.Should be dragged out behind the shed and shot and left for the vultures.
By sherryann [Ignore] 27,Apr,24 16:16 other posts 
The majority of the public has no idea how dangerous these people are. I agree with you, that's the only way to stop them.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,24 22:18 other posts 
Don't freak out when you see that this is "Dr. Phil" because it's quite an interesting exposè about the border crisis in Eagle Pass, Texas.

By sherryann [Ignore] 25,Apr,24 22:40 other posts 
That's terrible. She told of murder and **** and those that they shipped here where I am are doing the same thing and more. worst president ever is biden even worse than obama
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,24 22:55 other posts 
I'm not certain that I can fine anything positive about the Biden administration either.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,24 23:46 other posts 
The only positive thing I can find ,hasn't got here yet, and that is the END of the biden administration.
Jimmy Carter is on hospice care now but he can at least rest easy knowing he is no longer going to be known as the worst president.
By sherryann [Ignore] 26,Apr,24 17:37 other posts 
Oh I didn't see phart, that was for bella!
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,24 21:45 other posts 
it is for all that read.I don't mind people knowing I aint happy with the mess in dc.
By sherryann [Ignore] 26,Apr,24 21:51 other posts 
Oh I know my mistake I never was good at posting in fourm
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,24 22:44 other posts 
the lay out of the threads can cause confusion.
all is well. as long as bella don't get mad we will survive.
By sherryann [Ignore] 26,Apr,24 23:10 other posts 
Yes very confusing threads too bella! is very good to me, always has been!
By sherryann [Ignore] 26,Apr,24 17:36 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,24 19:27 other posts 
While responding to a post from cat, I was surprised to see a video of this poor,lonely man,

I can't imagine lugging that big bastard around.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,24 00:25 other posts 
Geez, that thang is enormous! Look at his picture, his dick hangs down to his knees! I wonder what happens when he gets an erection, is it possible that his damn dick hits him in his face?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Apr,24 18:34 other posts 
bjuk don't hang weights from yer knob mate
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,24 07:20 other posts 
This guy's penis is 12"! Oh my!

By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,24 14:46 other posts 
I just wonder if women are just being mean to him or they just don't really want him?
I mean if you look at the poor guy , he has my good looks and is packing a 12?
he reminds me of a farm truck with a dragster engine under the hood.
I know when i was in college i over heard women talking in the library 1 day and 1 said to the other if the guy didn't have at least 10 she would just put her pants back on and walk out.
By sherryann [Ignore] 25,Apr,24 18:01 other posts 
A big penis hurts. No good.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,24 18:04 other posts 
Well 1 things for sure,I won't hurt anybody with my little pencil.
By sherryann [Ignore] 25,Apr,24 22:32 other posts 
well little is better than big (that's why I prefer not to downgrade little ones even if the guy likes that) cause not everyone goes wild for a huge dick.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,24 23:46 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#32

Show It Off