Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #6

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#34

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 10:43 other posts 

We have a never before seen pic of cat

And she has all her food groups represented here!
By #610414 30,Mar,24 13:29
Skittles, why did you post a pic of your scummy mom?
By #610414 30,Mar,24 13:33
Skittles, your scummy mom is very photogenic. She captures the essence of a mother that tried to abort you with a coat hanger.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 13:18 other posts 
Look in the mirror cunt- it is a dead on replica of YOU!

A Saggy Granny! cat

Stupid cunt

By phart [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 21:24 other posts 
Ok, I need some help trying to figure this out,
How did biden ride a train over the baltimore bridge?
only registered users can see external links

There aint no railroad tracks on it!!!!!!!!
By #610414 31,Mar,24 00:31
Too true.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 20:47 other posts 
Was the site down for you tonight as well? Glad Admin sorted it out!

By Cody8789 [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 20:53 other posts 
Yes
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 21:01 other posts 
Site down from what time to what time?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 21:14 other posts 
Maybe around 8PM eastern for about an hour or so...
By #704634 28,Mar,24 21:18
It was just come back on
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 22:20 other posts 
Yea it was absent for at least a hour or more
By #610414 29,Mar,24 00:33
Pretty much like your cock, Skittles.🤣😈
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 10:42 other posts 
I am more than half the age of your old rat Woody-

My knob gets hard if the wind blows.

But I if see your rat minge, it goes instantly soft!

By #610414 30,Mar,24 13:28
So you fart a lot, hey?
🤣🤣🤣

By #704634 29,Mar,24 06:16
Just another quick thing, I feel because I am white, I no longer deserve the right to have a voice 🤷‍♀️
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 10:31 other posts 
Do you really feel that way?
By #704634 30,Mar,24 06:54
I do
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 19:25 other posts 
I am not 100% white, but If I want to speak, I speak. to hell with those that don't like it.
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 07:34 other posts 
I gave up a long time ago, I just want to stay off the radar and abuse conditions where I can to carve out the best life for myself. You have a voice, but your silent actions and votes to an extent are more powerful

By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 14:44 other posts 
when someone tells me to trust my government, reading story's like this reminds me of why I don't.
I think the ghost of Hilter and Hirohito are getting the last laugh.
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 07:23 other posts 
At least they're making some attempt to protect people from it vs a Tuskegee type deal

By #704634 30,Mar,24 06:51
Will "Skynet" take control of the whole human race, it appears not, the whole thing seems to be staged 🤷‍♀️

By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 21:01 other posts 
sad end to a famous ship.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 22:08 other posts 
OK Experts, give me a good answer for this 1.

4000 acres of BUSTED solar panels, leaking chemicals into everyone's ground water that the cows, people,everyone drinks.
So how is this better than some smoke from burning coal or oil??
By #610414 29,Mar,24 00:42
Does solar energy affect human health?
In fact, solar energy adoption directly reduces health risks associated with traditional forms of energy production, such as pollution from toxic chemicals like sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, particulate matter, carbon dioxide, mercury, and other hazardous air pollutants.Jun 16, 2023

Question, Phart, how many people died because of this incident and how does that compare to the number of deaths caused by other forms of energy production?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 08:11 other posts 
This form of energy is relatively new compared to oil and others. not many people had died related to oil in 1940, solar has been around a while but the panels materials have also changed since the start. Oil and others have been about the same.
unless you eat and drink from another planet,this will eventually affect you,there is about a 150 acres of these things with in 30-30 winchester target range of my chair. do i want to drink the water 6 months after these things get busted?
By #610414 29,Mar,24 17:44
"not many people had died related to oil in 1940"
I guess you haven't read what lead in gasoline has done to the general public, nor how mining for coal produces black lung decease.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 19:23 other posts 
most of those deaths were far LATER than 1940.
Sure the lead was put in the gas back in the mid to late 20's and engines ran well with it because valves didn't stick and rattle.
it takes years for those things to effect health. Just as the solar panel leaking will take several years. People will just have to learn the hard way i guess.

read the link I posted below about trusting the government.
By #704634 29,Mar,24 00:50
Take no notice of that stinky cunt granny, we live in a finite 3rd dimensional world, to make a + there is a - to equal it.

Basic law of physics 101, as far me poor simple cunt Mongo see it 🤷‍♀️.

Bit like CAT opening her trash mouth, its a - against your +, now all things are equal 🤣🤣

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 14:49 other posts 

Men here are not stepping up, because we will get prosecuted by the cunt Bragg!

Is this bitch for real?

By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 14:23 other posts 
you know what would be sweet? If this doctor had put this much effort into trying help save lives instead of end them.
you pay big bucks to get snuffed out in this pod. when you can just go out in the woods and sit down and starve to death or go jump in a lake full of alligators or something for free.

By #704634 29,Mar,24 05:44
Some might call me racist, but I am only expressing an observation, our jails & juvenile detention centers in QLD Australia are being over run buy by first Aboriginals, now black African refugees.

In fact less than a 5 min drive from my house, in daylight, a African refugee stabbed, yes a white 75 year old woman, grandmother to death to steal her over 10 year old car in front of her white 6 year old granddaughter so he & a few of his African juvenile mates could drive the vehicle to a nearby apartment block, to do what eva these black cunts do 🤷‍♀️

Another black African, a doctor from the the medical center in the shopping center where this occurred, offered all the assistance that he could, to help the old white woman to survive, in front of her 6 year-old granddaughter, but unfortunately she bleed out & was unable to be saved, there is good & bad in all races.

In such a haziness obvious crime like this, especially that this juvenile was out on probation for similar volant crimes, should he not just be put to death with a simple bullet to the brain, instead of tax payers like myself pay for their expensive incarceration.

Like the doc involved, some of these guys that are coming here from Africa as refugees are good guys, but if our jails are filling up with criminal niggers, should we not stop them coming here 🤷‍♀️
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 10:20 other posts 
What is Australia's position on your borders? In the USA, our President made it clear that EVERYONE is welcome!

By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 17:08 other posts 
A woman who makes her living singing about her bad choices in men,supports biden.
You can't make this stuff up.
By sherryann [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 19:11 other posts 
I never knew she was for biden I always liked her but now I don't dumbass bitch
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 21:02 other posts 
She started out as a country singer and went to the funky stuff, making the money though.
By sherryann [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 23:14 other posts 
I only liked her as a country star but good for her making all that dough. And bella!, I'm not sure you are asking phart or me but there's lots of members who don't like Trump that I get along with except for 1 because he's so vulgar mean and has said the most vile cruel things to me I've ever heard here. I think Taylor Swift would have preserved her image better without getting political. But people have said that to me here on this site and I can't disagree with that.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 23:37 other posts 
The post was directed to you, sherryann. In my lifetime, it seems as though it wasn't until Donald Trump became our 45th President that people began to become divided. Divided to the point of being hateful toward people whose political affiliation did not align with theirs.
By sherryann [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 00:08 other posts 
Yes you're right I just gave back what was given to me. You are right and just cause some do that everyone should not. I would get messages about Trump and negative comments but nothing like one person gave. He said the worst but in real life I heard just as bad and the hate for Trump was something I never ever heard people spew for a president before! The side that hates Trump is far worse than those fed up with biden.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 00:58 other posts 
When I affirmed that the post was directed to you, that was only because you said you weren't sure if it was intended for you or phart.

In my head, it's so sad that we, as a country, as neighbors, as friends and as family have become so divided. I think about how my nephews react toward their mother, my sister because of her political views. There's division in the over 55 year old resort where I'm currently residing because of political views. And as you are well aware, the site and the Forum.....look at how disrespectful some members tend to be because they do not agree with their political views. It's just sad that folks can't disagree without it turning into a shit slinging fiasco.

And as for Taylor Swift, look what happened to Mike Lindell and "My Pillow" when he showed support for Donald Trump. Just sayin'......
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 06:52 other posts 
the anger and disgust was there long before Trump came along.
He just helped to make it ok to finally let our feelings be known about the way things are falling apart.
People have sugar coated their beliefs and opinions to appease those that disagree far to long and look where it got us as a nation
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 18:47 other posts 
Yes you're right. One and this is just one instance when I was at who I considered an ok friends house, she always had the TV on and of course it showed the political stuff at that time, and she'd tell about how she hated Trump calling him the most vile crude names so I asked her why did she hate him so much and she could not answer but knew she hated him, really hated him. So she figured out I was for Trump or maybe I told her, and she started acting very crappy toward me eventually cutting all contact with me completely. In her rage and deep seated hatred for him I wondered if she was even sane because she was so mad just because the man was the president. That's just 1 person and one example but when Trump was due here to speak and rally they canceled it because there were so many nuts down there rioting. I'll never forget that. Again, only 2 real life examples but most everyone here where I live acts this way except for some in law enforcement and firefighters. It's really mind boggling how people can hate another person so much.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 21:19 other posts 
Wow! That couldn't have been much of a friend to treat you poorly because of your political beliefs.
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 10:16 other posts 
Yes sadly that's how people are, she never was a "best friend" which I've never had anyway, but we knew each other for several years. That's how Trump affected people, it brought out their hate in my real life experiences but I see it's all people given the abuse I took here on this site simply because I like Trump.
By #610414 29,Mar,24 00:23
Sherryann, I know where you are coming from. My best friend, Debbie, and I are diaper buddies. We went to the same schools. We stayed at each other's houses. Shared holidays and vacations. Our kids were like cousins. And yet, because I wouldn't support Mr Trump, we went our own ways. Now, I get a Christmas card and that's all.
Don't let people try to push you to the curb just because of your political views.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 22:15 other posts 
Hey, there are a number of site members that support the current President, do you feel the same toward them?

By #704634 28,Mar,24 21:19
[deleted image]

Mongo just changed his, how long since you changed yours 🤷‍♀️
--------------------------------------- added after 27 seconds

Hard to get, usually sold out 🤷‍♀️
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 21:26 other posts 

The Saggy Granny uses that brand!
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 21:26 other posts 
I can’t find my blinker fluid cap, can I put it in my gas tank
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 22:19 other posts 

The local parts house has a jug on the shelf! He said it gets alot of looks and some really dumb questions.
Of course the Brake system lube gets some funny looks to,"reduces friction"!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#34

Show It Off