Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#34

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 22:25 other posts 
Is your vacuum cleaner spying on you?
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,24 00:39 other posts 
You're not surprised are you?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,24 08:42 other posts 
not really. My apollo era technology doesn't have cameras on it. so I am safe.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,24 23:17 other posts 
This was not me,BUT, it very well could have been if I had been there and they said 3 bucks for cheese on a hamburger.

Date or not, damned if i would pay 3 bucks for a slice of off brand cheese product.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,24 00:37 other posts 
But phart, it's all relative. You better believe that the burger the guy ordered was not $5.00. My guess is that with an upcharge of $3.00 for a slice of cheese, the cost of the burger was in the neighborhood of $20.00 to $30.00 (I Google'd that info).
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,24 08:41 other posts 
Good lord, I just had a cheeseburger thursday night that was 8oz of sirloin with all the fixen's,fries and tea, was 16.Most I ever paid for 1.But we all had got in the truck and headed to what has always been a fish house,and it had changed hands,menu's,you name it, we just had to make do, food was ok but next year,will be searching for another fish camp in the area.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 22:19 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,24 16:06 other posts 

If that 1 shirt in the photo was worth 40 bucks, why is it suddenly worthless and in a pile in chile? The company coulda donated it to good will.
By sherryann [Ignore] 08,Apr,24 21:13 other posts 
that was a good read thanks. Making it illegal to discard clothes though...what next? I do have lots of clothes that I get rid of. Good to cut down on buying them instead.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,24 09:05 other posts 
This video is a news account and super interesting! I'm going to pinch the caption that was used for this video as it says it best; "Is your car spying on you?"

By sherryann [Ignore] 08,Apr,24 12:40 other posts 
Mind boggling.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Apr,24 14:27 other posts 
Oh, that's childs play.
The system Ford was working on, would turn off your air conditioning or stop the radio from playing, and ultimately have your car just drive it's self to a repo lot if you didn't make your payments.
Not only that, the page I read a year or more ago, said that when the car reached it's "end of life" it would be programed to drive it's self to a designated salvage yard! .can you imagine paying off your car, and a year or 2 later, it just disappear from your yard, because, it's programed to drive it's self to the crusher??
BUT it seems they abandoned the plans. for now.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 12:35 other posts 
Squatters take over NYC......

By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 16:50 other posts 
Either just sell the building or tear it down. that's the only option I guess you have.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 20:34 other posts 

One less illegal scumbag
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 20:53 other posts 
shut the fucking border!
all these chinese coming in,bringing their bird flues and mad cow diseases aren't helping matters either.
By #610414 03,Apr,24 09:11
You keep stating the obvious. What you DON’T do is stating a workable solution. You don’t believe liberals want that. We do. We also like to have a labor group that will work in jobs the average American turns down.
Any major influx of people will always cause a hiccup on the economy, at least on the loca economy, but eventually, it will smooth out. These people, for the most part, will pay for themselves AND us too.
The only reason Repuckers bring this up is because they know MAGA supporters are sold on this “the hordes of Latin America are talking over” mentality. They know well no president can stop it. The Clown sure wasn’t able to.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,24 11:21 other posts 
cat,1 of the things Elon musk said in a interview that i remember was that he didn't have to know everything,he could hire people that did.
As a citizen and a voter, I can observe problems, and vote for the people I feel can best solve those problems.

If I was as smart as you and Annas seem to be on this type thing I would run for office. Then I would be ridiculed like Fetterman for stuttering when I talk and it would drown out any ideas I might present.
By #610414 03,Apr,24 11:30
The bottom line is that with advisors or without, with money or without, with knowledge or without, no President has been able to solve this. The Clown sure was not able to. You think a second term will magically bring a working idea to the Clown? I don't think so and BTW, neither will Biden, the Pope, Prince William, Hamas or Marjorie Taylor Green.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,24 11:34 other posts 
A second term of biden is NOT going to bring a solution.
The possible solutions I have proposed in the past, you don't like.
Such as bomb the hell out of mexico for 100 miles south of the border and leave it barren and dry,
You think that is cruel. What is cruel is leaving our veterans homeless and letting these cratons into our country and ruin everything.

Threaton mexico with a all out war if they don't stop letting people gather and cross the border.
Trust me,YOU and I can not get into mexico and live the life of Riley,they enforce their immigration laws.
By #610414 03,Apr,24 11:55
None of those things will ever happen. Even if the Clown gets elected, Congress won't let that happen. If you must state a solution then make it plausible.
I already said that Biden won't be able to make much if any difference. The same with the Clown. In that case, I rather stick with a sane person and not the Clown. Mark my words, Biden will win because of this.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 11:37 other posts 
I am sure your solution involves giving the illegals jobs that Americans should be doing and giving them housing and such.
typical democrat solution, let em ,help em, earn their votes.
By #610414 06,Apr,24 12:38
Americans should be doing. Unfortunately they don't want to. Who will do it then?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 15:30 other posts 
No one for a while. Let things go undone.Perhaps then people will figure out they need to step up and do it.
By #610414 06,Apr,24 17:35
Yeah, right and the spoon ran away with the fork.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 19:45 other posts 
Do without long enough, things will change
By #610414 06,Apr,24 22:57
Maybe and I hope you are right.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 19:32 other posts 
How does this work?
I mean, 1 of the twins gets married. Ok, so it's not like the other can leave the room or sleep in a separate bed or if the married 1 gets mad at the husband and the other 1 just wants some piece and quite, i mean, this particular pair of twins makes me ask questions.
I know my grandmother worked with joined twins back in the 50's and 60's but she didn't ever tell me much about them. it was just a odd site she said for new folks coming to see 2 people joined like that.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 22:03 other posts 
So odd.....

I assumed I would find something more on the marriage however, I found something saying that Abby died.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 22:12 other posts 
You know,that raises so many questions. IF 1 part of the attached body is dead, it has no blo9d going thru the brain adn so forth.how is the 1 live twin going to go to school to teach with a "dead head" hanging over there? that can't work.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 09:05 other posts 
Hey, phart, I found a YouTube short on the alleged marriage of Abby and Brittany, the conjoined twins. My GUESS is that Abby (baby A) is on the left as you look at them and Brittany (baby B), is on the right. Either way, it kinda seems he's got them both!

By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 11:34 other posts 
still so many unanswered questions.
I mean ,2 people that can travel to opposite ends of the earth can have arguments . How do you get any peace and quite from the other person when they are sharing your large intestion??
If 1 says they are constipated, the other 1 says they are not? i mean this is a rabbit hole to china with unanswered questions.
do they both belch if they have heart burn or does the belch take the shortest route?
IF 1 says I have eat enough, the other says I want some more, they aint got but 1 stomach,
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 15:31 other posts 
Who takes the blame if 1 them farts?
By #610414 06,Apr,24 17:36
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 19:48 other posts 
Well you sit there and cipher some of this stuff and you tell me! it is all hard to understand for phart with a small p

By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 23:00 other posts 
um, new york, pay attention,you might learn something.

Put a check in a cage and let the immigrant run in and "SLAM". deport!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 20:36 other posts 
I have been thinking about my actions on the site lately. Especially my demeanor towards member cat. I feel like I might try to be a better person and probably should apologize to her. Maybe I will even buy her a membership....

April Fool's you old rat!
By #610414 01,Apr,24 20:55
Today of all days I thought the same about you. April fool's.

By #610414 30,Mar,24 13:32
BTW, Skittles, did you know Bella! with a capital “B” doesn’t like members to post pics? Of course, that may apply to certain members or, as they say, “Double standards”
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 16:23 other posts 
Uh, I don't mind pictures of doll's heads or blinker fluid. I have always maintained that I do not want the threads to become littered with pics posted by members that want attention for their dick, pussy or boobs.

By the way, thank you for posting the link to your "girls".
By #610414 30,Mar,24 16:49
What about “Leo”?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,24 18:07 other posts 
What about leo?
By #610414 30,Mar,24 19:38
You banned him for posting pics in your thread and your explanation was "I don't want a bunch of empty spaces if the posting member quits the site". I can ask Leo to see if I'm not remembering correctly.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 00:07 other posts 
Yep, I did ban him for that however it wasn't without a "warning".

By the way, great memory! Now do you accurately remember why I have banned you?
By #610414 31,Mar,24 00:31
Sure
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 07:54 other posts 
phart, with a lower case p, doesn't post photo's on bella's thread. seems to help maintain the piece.
By #610414 31,Mar,24 11:21
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 12:16 other posts 
Simple concept, unless the thread is dedicated to genitalia, dammit, I don't want to open a thread only to find cooters and cocks! Furthermore, I don't want the thread looking like Swiss cheese because the attention whore deleted their profile after being a 5 day member.
By #610414 31,Mar,24 13:08
In this I agree with you. I don't object if a member, especially a friend member, sends me cock/pussy pics in a PM. Occasionally, I get one in one of my threads and that's ok too, but, I like to chat, not look and/or admire.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 15:18 other posts 
phart ,with the lower case p, thinks it is silly to pm dick pics when the pics are already on the members page to be seen by those that look.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 19:30 other posts 
And I agree.
By #610414 31,Mar,24 22:22
Most pics I get are NOT in the member's pages. I, too, agree that sending a pic already in his page is silly. These pics are selfies taken during a chat or a pic that has not been uploaded to the member's page. Also tribute pics are also for our private enjoyment
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

BTW I have a collection of over 960 private pics of members. Some are still here. Some quit the site.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,24 21:54 other posts 
phart,with a lower case p, found leo with a lower case l,on the web
By #610414 31,Mar,24 22:26

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#34

Show It Off