on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #9

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   ...#34

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,24 16:15 other posts 
I am mighty afraid the day will come when we can't find Wizard of Oz anymore on tv or internet. Considering it has a character without a brain. Some may be offended by that.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 09,Mar,24 18:07 other posts 
What are you talking about phart, the last two presidents we have had don’t have a brain and there still here. I know, I’m going to get some s h i t for this statement
By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,24 18:31 other posts 
By #704634 10,Mar,24 10:17
I'm going to stick my toes in & give you a response Cody, I think we may well be of a similar understanding.

My understanding of American politics is fucking 0%, all I really know about it is what I read in the treads here, gosh so mush 💩 goes on, I don't read it word for word, I sort of just scope over it & think to myself hmmm 🤷‍♀️

Your current President, what's his name, fuck I could quickly look it up but why bother, when old guys get like that in Australia, they get put into nursing homes🤷‍♀️

Trump, well, he is Trump, best way to describe him I guess.

As a complete outsider & my 0 knowledge of the ins & outs of American politics, the last guy that was in seemed like, hmmm well Trump.

The guy that's in atm, better make sure he doesn't have a fall & brake a hip or something, like ffs, even if Trump did slip over, he would get up dust himself off & move on, at least. That would be classified as slipping over, cunts laugh at it & shit, if it was Trump it would be filmed every cunt would be laughing at it.

If that old cunt that's in now had the same even happen to him, because of his advanced age, people would look on with horror, cause it wouldn't be a funny slip, it would be classified as a fall & bones may be broken & internal organs damaged 🤣🤣

In your statement above Cody, it seems you have lost faith in both of the dominant political parties in your country.

Change of political parties is good, one party more or less looks after one part of the society & after a period of time, its good to swap it up, sort of keeps a balance in a way, that's Democracy I guess, put very simply, if your a Communist, shit just the same all the fucking time 🤷‍♀️, democracy I think is the better option, having shit the same all the time would be fucking boring.

I actually find it sad Cody, for Americans like yourself, there must be many of you, that look at these 2 major political parties, in, if not the most powerful country in the world, up there with one of the most powerful & the 2 guys that seem to be battling out world supremacy, seem to be a couple of nincompoops 🤷‍♀️
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 18:39 other posts 
We can do better, I understand why no one wants to run, your private life is no longer private, so many death threats, everyone knows your business, I wouldn’t want a life like that where the secret service tells you what you can or can’t do, might as well just be in the armed services where you don’t even own your own a s s.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 19:02 other posts 
I was once a democrat until that cunt Hillary Clinton and that nigga barrack Obama hit the seen that was enough for me i jumped the wagon and hopped on the republicans train
By #704634 10,Mar,24 21:10
In Australia, we more or less have the Liberal or Labor political parties, Liberal favors business, Labor the worker.

Here its good for a time to support business, in turn the worker can benefit, but then it gets to lop sided, then time for a change & visa versa, sort of like yin & yang I guess.

We are a bunch of under dogs down here, our ancestry has more or less come from being establish as a penal colony, some where for the British to dump all their undesirables & more or less create white slavery bit over 200 years ago.

We are a bunch of cunts down here, its part of our DNA, if a Prime Minster (President of sorts, I guess, but we still operate under British politics, you know, part of the crown & all that bullshit), for the sake of the party, if a dickhead is running the show, he is back stabbed & removed from the top job by his constituents, even the Queen stepped in one time & kicked some cunt out, thrown away like a piece of garbage, which eva party that usually happens with, usually doesn't make it through the next election, once things like that happen, its usually quite messy.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 12,Mar,24 00:58 other posts 
Australian people are a great people, just because the British labeled you as criminals doesn’t mean you were, why, because you didn’t see it there way, I think Australia is a great country with great people.

By #704634 10,Mar,24 21:32
Don't forget to vote, should the Communist Saggy Granny delete her profile, tap the following link to place your vote.

👉 /polls/4772.html 👈

By #610414 08,Mar,24 08:40
Hey, Dgraff, listen to this.
Ahh, Sleepy Joe, you really woke us up last night with your SOTU speech. I guess you are not that feeble as opposed to the Clown. You are my President and want you to be again.
👍😈
By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,24 13:01 other posts 
Take a couple aspirin and go back to bed.
By #610414 08,Mar,24 15:56
No way, 'ose. I'm celebrating. Finally Old Joe told it like it is with the modern Repuckers and in particular, the Clown.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Mar,24 18:32 other posts 
Your so gullible you believe anything that old fool says just think he’s old enough to be your father
By #610414 08,Mar,24 20:25
He's only 11yrs older than me. You are the gullible one. Everything he said is proven true by independent sourses. You are the ones swallowing the Clown's shit. I bet you didn't even listened to the speech
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,24 04:33 other posts 
I didn’t listen to his speech life is boring enough with out his voice putting me to sleep
By #610414 09,Mar,24 14:38
Sure, why get educated when you can listen to the lies
By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,24 16:13 other posts 
That is what he did.He got educated and DIDN'T listen to the lies.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Mar,24 18:19 other posts 
Pennsylvania State representative Dan musser wrote a wonderful piece about the state of the union speech he talked about the lies Mr Biden told and how he talked about the problems but never offered any solutions good job you old fool
By #610414 10,Mar,24 17:10
He's a Repucker and Repuckers LIE AND LIE AND LIE. The President did offer some solutions. He also said that our problems can be resolved. He said it would take bipartisan actions.
So, this Jerk state rep, criticized a speech that has been given much approval by many, but, did he offer any solutions? No. Criticism without alternatives have the value of dog 💩. You, Dgraff, don't either. You are happy masturbating on top of your mountain using one of your guns as a butt plug, but, YOU don't either.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 17:48 other posts 
Open your eyes lady the whole world is talking about being screamed at during the state of the union address makes me wonder what they had him hopped up on or did his son hunter give him something anyhow the speech was a total disgrace
By #610414 10,Mar,24 19:13
So you didn't watch it then. If you had, like I did and millions more too, you would have seen all the standing ovations that he had. The screaming came from two people, yes, two. A grieving father and that obnoxious, uncouth, loud moth, Marjorie Green.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 19:43 other posts 
Are you crazy the standing ovation was all retarded Democrats like your self
And all the screaming was Joe Biden himself all hopped up on what ever his son Hunter gave him anyway people don’t like to be screamed at and what is with him being 20 minutes late for his own speech don’t you democrats believe in being on time for anything the whole speech was a disgrace
By #610414 10,Mar,24 20:59
Sure, Dgraff. Let's see if the American public agree with you come November.

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Mar,24 19:25 other posts 
Looks like cat got her wish 2024 is going to be a rematch of trump and Biden only this time we are watching every move the democrats make
--------------------------------------- added after 36 seconds

No funny business
By phart [Ignore] 06,Mar,24 20:22 other posts 
I don't think it will be much of a rematch, more of a "may as well rent a uhaul" for democrats.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 07,Mar,24 01:00 other posts 
I heard Biden might drop out of the race soon because his mind is failing fast. I don’t want Biden or trump, I have no idea if anyone is qualified to be president. Smart people don’t want the bullshit of being president. I’m not voting anyway.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Mar,24 09:09 other posts 
cody,your input in the process is just as important as the next person, do your part,while you still can!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 12:11 other posts 
No way Biden is dropping out... not with only 8 months to the election. He is too stubborn to admit he is losing.

Michael Obama.., Def not running. Gavin Newsome has no chance either.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 12:14 other posts 
joe biden and the democrats remind me of that movie,Weekend at Bernie's
Hell if joe were to "go" they would prop him up and run him anyway.
By #610414 07,Mar,24 10:44
That’s what you guys said in 2020.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 18:32 other posts 
I’m sorry to say,,, Biden might be dropping out because he looks like he don’t have too much time left in his life, I don’t wish bad for anyone, Biden or trump, I just feel we can do better,,, I would vote democrat, republican or independent if I knew that person was good for what I like, not necessarily what’s good for this country, we need to close the border, all borders to every country until we get a good process on who can come in. We need to stop all wars,,, and I would like to see this country making products for this country and start helping Americans first, what’s this b ullsh it on charging Americans so much money for medical and prescription drugs when we give free healthcare and drugs to immigrants. Take care of our own first…
By #610414 10,Mar,24 19:25
I like what you are pushing for even though you have some of your points incorrect. Your President spoke about all your concerns with promises to try to fix those problems. So far, out of the two candidates, he's the only one that takes a stance on what needs to be done.
Both candidates are OLD. The American people are the ones backing these octogenarians. You say you don't vote. Not voting is giving the nomination to someone you don't like.
In this election, like the last two, I'm not voting FOR the candidate I hope wins. I'm voting so the other candidate DOESN'T win. It's a sad commentary on the present day state of our political system.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 12:00 other posts 
A good ending to the "slap heard around the world"
only registered users can see external links

The former Red Table Talk Show host has been married to the I Am Legend star since 1997, but shockingly revealed in October that the two had been quietly separated for seven years.

"After all those years trying to figure out if I would leave Will's side, it took that slap for me to see I will never leave him," she told the Daily Mail in an interview last year.

It helped put a troubled marriage back together.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 11:50 other posts 
If they find you in about 60 million years, what would they find in YOUR stomach?

As for me, I don't see mac and cheese and mt dew and pinto beans lasting that long.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,24 10:40 other posts 
I hope she wins.
Democrats tend to think republicans have a short memory ,her business suffered, she jailed for simply trying to make a living, now she may be elected to serve the people.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Mar,24 08:50 other posts 

She needs to join this site
By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,24 08:59 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,24 22:52 other posts 
here ye go cat, your 2 heros mashed together.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,24 14:00 other posts 
you would be hard pressed to make stuff like this up.
That had to hurt,can you imagine sitting in a place,being told told help and food is on the way only to feel it crushing your head in?
By #610414 08,Mar,24 15:54
Unfortunate

By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,24 13:57 other posts 

By #704634 07,Mar,24 16:26
🚨The truth about the recently deleted Woody58 profile🚨

👉 /blogs/56773.html 👈

Luv always
Mongo ❤️

By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,24 20:48 other posts 
cat always calls Trump the "clown"
And others say Trump made us laughing stock.
BUT you tell me, this is the italian impression of biden.

By sherryann [Ignore] 04,Mar,24 23:12 other posts 
haha that Biden is the worst president and Trump is the best.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Mar,24 06:52 other posts 
Love it
By #610414 05,Mar,24 11:23
You three remind me of the story of “The Three Little Pigs”, and, no, it’s not a dig. If the Clown gets elected, your houses will be blown down by the Big Bad Wolf in whatever disguise he arrives in.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Mar,24 18:07 other posts 
Oh please our government is more of a circus now than it ever was I’m surprised Joe Biden isn’t driven around in a little clown car 🚗 and when they open the door 12 clowns come rolling out Biden included
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Biden is the one with the big red nose and the shit stain in the back of his baggie clown pants
By #610414 05,Mar,24 19:04
This was written shortly after the Clown left office on January 2021.

You may read it, but, I’ll save you some time. Whatever it says you’ll deny or make fun of, but, it’s the truth. Whatever you think of the present administration, a return to the White House by the Clown will surely shatter the spirit of the country.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Mar,24 19:48 other posts 
You type that,but there was at least 4 black people at my voting station today wearing Trump hats.
The democrats are loosing the educated black peoples support as they are starting to understand their people have been used as pawns to get votes.
By #610414 07,Mar,24 10:46
Four Black people ? Holy f..k! Biden lost the black vote. 😢🤣

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Mar,24 20:03 other posts 
Has anyone seen Woody58?

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Mar,24 05:50 other posts 
He’s out shopping for a new snapper perhaps one that doesn’t hate trump so much one that doesn’t hate Jews and homosexuals and certainly one a lot younger
By phart [Ignore] 06,Mar,24 09:09 other posts 

He best be carful though, he might get caught

only registered users can see external links.

This actually is not a bad deal

Just trying save woody some googling.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,24 09:50 other posts 
WOODY58 has left the building.....
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Mar,24 10:16 other posts 

cat how long until you leave? Stupid old cunt! At your advanced age, why the fuck are you here!?

By phart [Ignore] 07,Mar,24 09:10 other posts 
I just hope he found him a new snapper.the company and name are now defunct and the new old stock inventorys are disappearing fast.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   ...#34

Show It Off