Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #13

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   ...#35

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,24 03:04 other posts 
White men are the biggest threat to America......

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,24 05:04 other posts 
Hahaha I love it
By phart [Ignore] 19,Feb,24 10:44 other posts 
Hahaha, that is a great question.
Gee I wonder why any women marry white men?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

this link needs to be posted so leo can see it,it would frost his marbles,I mean balls.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,24 07:38 other posts 
By #610414 18,Feb,24 07:47
Wong's appointment, according to KQED, stems from a 2020 voter-approved measure that removes citizenship requirements for serving on San Francisco boards, commissions, and advisory bodies.

Let me quote, "a 2020 voter-approved measure ". If that's what they want for their city, it's the people's choice.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,24 07:49 other posts 
those people that voted that in,are a threat to America.

I still think Lex Luthor had a great idea,
By #610414 18,Feb,24 07:57
Oh, sure. The act of voting, the main reason we call this country a democratic country, is not to your liking because it's not your idea of what the outcome should be.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,24 08:40 other posts 
the problem is that this sets a precedent and before you know it the illegal immigrants will be stationed in positions of power all along the American landscape and just as the Taliban took over Afghanistan within minutes of the last US plane to leave, the terrorist or Chinese or whoever ,can just wake up 1 morning and take control of this country. That 1 chinese person in a board of elections. Um,what info do they have access to? Where can that info be used to do harm? Election tampering? by another country? think cat ,think,you are not that dumb.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Feb,24 10:42 other posts 
Well she is blonde 👱‍♀️
By #610414 18,Feb,24 11:38
“ the illegal immigrants ”—did you understand what that means? Who said anything about “illegal immigrants” serving in local government?
Another point, have you any idea how many local governments there are in the USA? You’d need another “illegal migration” from China to do that.
That’s what I don’t understand how all these right wing conspiracy theories work. The ideas are plausible, the actual statistics for them to happen are so big, astronomical even, that it just would never come to fruition.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,24 12:01 other posts 
go back and look at afganistan, it was done quitely, and easy right under the watchful eyes of our military. We walk out, they just take up shop and all is running to their plans with in hours. it was not done by the highest level folks,it was done with "plants" in key locations .
By #610414 18,Feb,24 12:21
The watchful eyes of our military? Honey, “our military” had a hard enough time keeping their compounds safe. Besides the Taliban are Afghanis. They don’t have to blend in, and, if you forgot, they had a deal with the government to participate in Afghani politics.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Feb,24 07:42 other posts 
Um, did we cause the ukraine situation?
Very well could have.
alot of links here of info that is not main stream.
By #681164 15,Feb,24 08:48
FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Feb,24 10:09 other posts 
I vaguely remember the mess going on over there and it would take alot to convince me otherwise.
Candice owens did a video on the interveiw with putin and the video clips she shares of nazi activity in ukraine , don't appear fake to me.
putin is not dumb, he knows his history,he is former kgb. He has went violent and killing innocent people and is now a danger to the world.but his thoughts on the nazi thing,don't appear to be completely unfounded.
By #681164 17,Feb,24 13:26
It doesn't matter what activity is happening in a country. Another country has no right to invade it. Putin is a murdering scum.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Feb,24 17:24 other posts 
so if canada starts down the road to Nazism, you wouldn't be concerned?
By #681164 18,Feb,24 10:59
Concerned? Yes, but, it’s not my country and I wouldn’t the US to get involved like the CIA did in many countries during the Cold War.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Feb,24 23:29 other posts 
I found myself nodding my head as i read this in agreement.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Feb,24 13:12 other posts 
Well here is yet another crazy ass thing.
Diaper therapy. Yep ,it's a thing now.

By Celestial [Ignore] 15,Feb,24 11:03 other posts 

Here is the Wikipedia page about the Hodge Twins:

By phart [Ignore] 14,Feb,24 18:32 other posts 
Ok so how many of you got surf and turf today??

You know, your loved 1 goes by Dollar General and picks up some sardines, Vienna's , some grape juice and birthday cake candles?
By #610414 14,Feb,24 19:49
The Dollar Tree in this area sells vaccumed packed steaks 1/4" thick. A girl's dream.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Feb,24 22:07 other posts 
So woody has been splurging!! I saw those the other day in there, I was kinda skeered of them to be honest.
probably be good to fry up with some eggs and grits maybe
By #610414 15,Feb,24 09:30
Not even that.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Feb,24 10:03 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,24 10:32 other posts 
Well a woman walks in a church with a gun, and a kid.
What the hell? so much for shooters being all men.

Thankfully good guys with guns took her out before she did much damage.
By #610414 12,Feb,24 20:15
Imagine if there had not been any guns.👿
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,24 20:53 other posts 
She had a back pack, and was pouring-spraying something on the floor .So sure, perhaps her plan may not have involved a gun.Just glad those 2 off duty guys took her out.
Beside,who brings their 5 year old to a terrorist attack on a church? This gal musta been bonkers.and someone had to know.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,24 22:13 other posts 
Well wasn't a woman at all, was a man.
Still doesn't explain the 5 year old though, perhaps kidnapped the poor kid to use as a shield?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,24 22:07 other posts 
OH yes, looky here Cat,

Neighbors have warned police about this nutcase guy claiming to be a woman and did little to nothing.
Can't the liberals see the common thread here BESIDES the tool used in the crime? Police warned about the school shooter in florida, warned about the grocery store shooter in new york, warned about this shooter over the weekend, and NOTHING WAS DONE.

Folks want us unarmed and to trust the police with our safety and our lives. and the police are doing NOTHING when warned about nut cases.
By #610414 13,Feb,24 22:09
What do you suggest they do? And doesn't it make sense that if guns are not available, self defense would be easier?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,24 22:16 other posts 
Not really because I can't fight hand to hand. and i am lousy throwing a knife,
A hammer or hatchet, um I can get very close to my target at around 75 feet.
But what about the police doing nothing when warned about nut cases?
By #610414 14,Feb,24 07:10
That is a personal problem. I can see having special dispensation for your condition, but, under very strict controls.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Feb,24 07:34 other posts 
But what about the police doing nothing when warned about nut cases?
By #610414 14,Feb,24 08:31
Again, how can they? Everyone says the same thing AFTER someone blows up, but, how? All these people that, like you, complain, why don’t they do something. How about a citizen’s arrest or maybe, confront and k.ll him?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Feb,24 18:33 other posts 
Why can't the police take the complaints seriously and do something,like put the nut cases in a funny farm or something? How many people have to die before people understand mental illness is a danger to society?
By #610414 14,Feb,24 19:43
They are not able to lawfully.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Feb,24 22:10 other posts 
Um, 1 of those light bulb over the head moments here, Why not MAKE IT LAWFUL???
for goodness sakes, people have died and police have had chances to prevent it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Feb,24 19:38 other posts 
Just imagine if there were no spicks no spicks no crime
By #610414 14,Feb,24 19:47
No spick crime. There would still be crime committed by Dagos, Irish Micks, Russian mobsters, Wops, and, most of all, by Shitkickers from Appalachia.🤣🤣
By phart [Ignore] 14,Feb,24 22:11 other posts 
Are there any russian mobsters left? Hell, from what I gather thru the grape vine 2 that claim to be retired live within a couple miles of me here!
By phart [Ignore] 14,Feb,24 22:18 other posts 
Just imagine if they kept crooks locked up long enough for them to learn their lessons??

By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,24 23:30 other posts 
Well does anyone remember the UPS strike about 6 months ago? Well, 12,000 of those workers that went on strike, won't have to go back to work soon.
Um, so much for trying to screw UPS, 12,000 people will be looking for work as unemployment don't last for ever.
By #610414 14,Feb,24 07:11
The strike been over for quite a while. The layoffs are due to a drop in business.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Feb,24 07:34 other posts 
brought on by the strike and people's loss of confidence in the company
By #610414 14,Feb,24 08:35
Mar 6, 2023 — Amazon is shifting away from UPS and other carriers as it works to build its own logistics empire, in part to gain greater control over transit ...

UPS is the biggest package delivery company in the world. Business goes up and down, but a strike is not to blame for a business cycle.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Feb,24 08:13 other posts 
only registered users can see external links.

How nice! Patrick Mahomes and his scummy daddy both have three trophies:

3 Super Bowl rings for Patrick

2 DUE arrests for his scummy dad!

And his even scummier brother.. the sexual predator is done yet either. He will tangle with more charges soon!

I guess crime runs in their family!

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,24 08:54 other posts 
Is there such a thing as a DUE or is autocorrect or predictive text to the culprits for changing DUI to DUE?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Feb,24 14:49 other posts 
Just a typo--- I meant DUI--
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,24 10:11 other posts 
The scummier people are nowadays the more admiration they get from the liberal media and it's sheeple.
A honest person working for a living ,who cares? Oh a druggie died while in police custody,lets' put up a memorial.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   ...#35

Show It Off