Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #17

Pages:  #1... #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   ...#38

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,24 14:31 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 04:26 other posts 
Tulsi Gabbard taking us on a stroll down memory lane.....

By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 10:43 other posts 
So true.
biden did alot of damage 3 years ago with the stroke of a pen. I just hope the stroke of millions of pens will get rid of his ass come november.
By #610414 01,Feb,24 13:35
Why does every Trump supporter cry about a wall that was costing billions, did absolutely nothing to stop the illegals, and took money away from the Border Patrol’s budget to HIRE MORE OFFICERS, all because Biden stopped it?
Believe it or not, liberals don’t like what’s happening in our Southern Border either. What we don’t like is spending huge amounts of tax dollars on useless projects.
And what about the Republicans voting down a bipartisan immigration bill because Trump wants to wait a year so HE gets credit for it? If you conservatives think it’s such a big deal, and it is, then why wait?
--------------------------------------- added after 114 seconds

By the way, go ahead, vote Biden out. I’ll be here laughing at your misery when your Clown can only get a “cognitive test” right and nothing else.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 15:09 other posts 
If liberals didn't like what was happening at the border they would be asking their elected baboons to close the fucking thing.
Liberals are loving this shit.America being torn apart at the seems,didn't you read the link Bella posted about the illegals beating the cops and being let right back out on the street? Why weren't they deported? wouldn't surprise me if they will be found floating in the hudson river.
By #610414 06,Feb,24 12:13
Phart, for every individual post about bent illegals I can show thousands of cases where illegals made a good, decent life, here. Successful and good taxpayers. Liberals don’t like the situation anymore than you, conservatives, do.
America is NOT being torn apart just because there’s a National problem that is very hard to remedy. Look at Congress. They worked out a BI-PARTISAN proposal to combat illegals entering through our southern border. This is a really good compromise to do something meaningful about this problem, and, guess what, the 💩’s in the House Republican side want to kill it.
Does this seem like us “liberal baboons” don’t care?
By #610414 01,Feb,24 13:39
Just once I’d like to see you, Bella, commit to something without being coy. Take a stance. Plausible deniability don’t suit you.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 18:35 other posts 
And just once I would like to see/hear you admit to wharever rather than you denying aka not telling the truth.
By #610414 02,Feb,24 18:57
Denying is NOT lying. What you mean is, “I believe so it must be true and if CAT doesn’t agree then she’s not telling the truth.
I see what you did. You swung the chat to be about me. Look, I don’t give a flying f..k how you are or what you believe. Mine was a statement of fact and I’m not the only one that says that. Peace and well wishes to you.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,24 19:47 other posts 
WOW! Strange that you decided to get in a big uproar over my post, asserting that I swung chat to be about you when basically that was what you did to me.
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Feb,24 22:59 other posts 
What about me? 😘😄😘

By phart [Ignore] 08,Feb,24 22:21 other posts 
OK, who's the wise guy trying to hack my tooth brush?

A smart tooth brush? I am in shock that this is even a thing.
But for it to be hacked and prevent me from brushing my teeth????
I will say this, if my toothbrush gets hacked, someone will physically have to go in the bathroom, and take a cutting tool to it. it is not smart,it just lays there until i pick it up and slather cheapo toothpaste on it and clean my toothie.
I guess the guy that invented the tooth brush,only had 1 tooth or he woulda called it a teeth brush?

By phart [Ignore] 07,Feb,24 13:34 other posts 
By #610414 08,Feb,24 11:52
??? BO a problem in DC?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Feb,24 12:36 other posts 
Across the board!
By #610414 08,Feb,24 17:40

By phart [Ignore] 08,Feb,24 12:36 other posts 

A decent wage can be had without joining a union.
Not only a wage increase but bonus's can be had by Tesla employees .I bet the bonus's put tesla workers above some union workers, and tesla workers don't have to pay them damn union dues. or walk off their jobs when someone else says they have to.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Feb,24 07:29 other posts 
Looks like ICE did what NYC wouldn't do- arrest and prepare the cunts who attacked NYPD for jail and deportation.

The picture of that scummy illegal walking out of the precinct giving the bird... yeah that pic will win the election for Trump
By phart [Ignore] 06,Feb,24 10:38 other posts 
yea, that whole episode is like a campaign ad for Trump.
"Want more of this shit in your city,vote democrat".

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,24 02:24 other posts 
"Hello people, I'm a woman!"

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Feb,24 09:41 other posts 
he kinda looks like a white mike Obama
By phart [Ignore] 06,Feb,24 10:37 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,24 07:53 other posts 
Time to leave Southern California, get out while still can!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Feb,24 19:18 other posts 
SoCal- a giant clogged toilet

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,24 03:15 other posts 
I like the way Vivek Ramaswamy presents himself.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 10:30 other posts 
Sleepy Joe's WEAK response to Iran:

Nothing like giving the enemy the heads up you are going to attack. But that is exactly what Bided did- waited a week to strike back at the aggressors.

They literally had advance notice, which gave them time to move assets and personnel. All of the Iranian advisors are bck safe in Iran!

Fucking pathetic

By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 23:28 other posts 
Yea, that was kinda stupid.
It reminds me of the evac orders the Israelis give to the folks in gaza before they bomb the shit out of it. Who is stopping the terrorist from walking out with the common citizen??
These whootheez that are attacking our ships, shouldn't be anything left of that corner of yeman but a crater.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 06:37 other posts 
Is this really what the city of Portland, Oregon looks like?

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 06:48 other posts 
It’s horrible I’m a downer of any and every city I think we should burn them all down and start over maybe we can get it right the second time around
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 10:21 other posts 
there is videos of alot of different citys online now that show similar problems. Some are in canada.
1 thing for sure, unless someone is stealing the users id's, they are to damn high to vote.
Why democrats think it is better to make drugs legal is beyond me. Those peoples lives are ruined.If they all cleaned up today, their bodys will still bear the scars and side effects.
Drugs are supposed to be,or at least used to be illegal. Why aren't those folks selling them in JAIL and the users put away until their blo0d is cleaned up so they can see straight??
Instead of fixing the problem,citys are making places that are "safe" for people to shoot up,and providing needles and heat and comfort for them.

By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 10:17 other posts 

Are people really this dumb?????

By #610414 28,Jan,24 11:46
Does anyone recognize #709616 that just deleted account?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 15:32 other posts 
And who is #7⁰9616?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 16:14 other posts 
Trump supporter. Trump supporter 2 is up now. There was a abuse panel thing on Trump supporter,no reason given,I don't know the outcome,country couple and myself had voted no abuse,but then I don't know what happened from there.
By sherryann [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 17:52 other posts 
I think it's terrible that someone was deleted just for being a Trump supporter! I will never forget how I was treated by Trump haters on this site. I was close to deleting and just figured I'd chuck this site once and for all. One, only one, was vile, told me he wished I would die, was cruel beyond words and I don't even want to think about him let alone taking time typing about his punk ass. People really have a deep hatred in their hearts.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 18:06 other posts 
Sounds like gentleman that miserable old bastard should do us all a favor and just put a bullet in his mouth
By sherryann [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 18:13 other posts 
Yes you're precisely right
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 18:23 other posts 
I knew it
By #610414 01,Feb,24 13:19
Sherryann, I hope I wasn’t one of those Clown hatters that caused so much grief, but, if I crossed the line, I’m sorry.
Yes, I despise Trump, but, that’s who you believe in and that is your right.
By sherryann [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 23:52 other posts 
Oh thank you CAT no not you. I was talking about someone who wished me death, said some really vile cold hearted stuff to me. And he was the first and only one ever on this site to do that. Thank you for this post, appreciate it, but you did nothing wrong.
By #610414 28,Jan,24 17:09
He posted a comment on my thread but he disappeared along with his post. I don’t know who he was
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 20:22 other posts 
I figure it was a second profile of someone here but don't know who.Really don't matter. I do believe it is stupid to bounce someone off because of their supporting a President. Cat and I fuss about it all the time but trying to get her booted? that would be immature.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 14:50 other posts 
You can't fix stupid.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 18:48 other posts 
Was that just a short, 3 paragraph article?

Why do you think that "stupidity" was involved here? My GUESS is that the puffer fish is edible if cleaned and prepared appropriately. What I did find curious is that two men ate the fish and only one man was hospitalized and died. What happened to the buddy that also ate the fish?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 21:11 other posts 
Ok, so let's say I brought you a fish, a poisonous fish, and said " here eat this here fishy,it's gud".
You have never cleaned a puffer fish so you gut it like a trout and you get sick and die.
Only a stupid person would take a fish, that didn't know anything about it, and do that.
the japanese eat those fish.BUT they know how to clean the fish and remove the componets that make you sick
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 22:04 other posts 
Okay....... but two men ate on this fish and only one man got sick and died. How do you explain that?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 22:24 other posts 
different parts of the fish have larger amounts of the poison than others.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 22:21 other posts 
Here is another situation of American citizens being booted from tax funded facility's for the sake of illegal immigrants.not to mention it is in a black neighborhood.

this is ridicules. the sports center helps to try to keep kids off the streets and becoming criminals. I am not a sports fan,don't give a rats ass about sports but it's the tax payers facility to use, not the fucking bums from south of the border. I can't imagine what that place will look like, smell like when and IF they ever get those illegals out of it.
--------------------------------------- added after 23 hours

Well this won't move to the top sadly but this short video,shows a homeless man 'splainin' just stupid this shit is.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 07:58 other posts 
Insurance rates are being proposed to nearly double in our state and in researching it for other discussions, i ran across numerous pages like this.
When does the madness end?
If you have flooded 10 times?20 times? don't you think common sense should prevail and MOVE THE FUCKING HOUSE?
By #610414 28,Jan,24 08:38
That’s fine for you. You think people can just say, “I’m leaving my home for other areas?”
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 11:28 other posts 
Why are these people entitled to be bailed out over and over for making the same stupid mistake, building in the same spot over and over again??-besides, I didn't say leaving the area was the only option. Move the house to higher ground. raise it's foundation, let insurance buy some land in a neighboring town and use the old home site as a camper hook up. Something has got to be done. folks that build their homes on high ground or in areas safe from flooding,and that take other precautions, should not have to repeatedly bail these people out.
Besides, is there not a time when the hassle of constantly dealing with rebuilding and remodeling and insurance claims and loss of all family heirlooms gets tiresome in and of it's self?
By #610414 28,Jan,24 11:49
Because they pay dearly for insurance. Your question should be, “Why does the county, city, state, the Feds, FEMA, and the Small Business Administration, keep fixing the infrastructure after a storm?” And the answer is,” We pay taxes for that.”
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 12:24 other posts 
You are still missing the point.We all use the roads. But do we all use homes in flood areas?
NO.
Do I come live in florida in a house that floods?no.
Paying dearly for insurance,good on them,they are the reason for it, not the rest of us that use some common sense.
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 13:08 other posts 
Nfip will raise rates and borrow more play money to cover losses. If you're with a private insurer, they're going to continue to drop out of those markets and the impact to your premiums should be minimal imo.
By #610414 28,Jan,24 17:12
No I’m not. You are. If they choose to live there and are willing to face the losses, what business is it of yours to bitch about it?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 20:18 other posts 
WE are all having to pay for it, therefore we have the right to bitch and want things changed.They don't loose much when insurance uses our money to remodel their houses every couple years.Cars never out of warrenty because insurance has to buy them a new 1 every couple years because they can't or won't move them to higher ground.

Besides,if you are going to put hwys and such in the mix, WHO controls the money in that segment? Government,and who can remove government members that don't spend money as we see fit? The voters.
So there,
By #610414 29,Jan,24 08:22
Insurance never pays for everything and it’s not a repetitive thing. In the last 30yrs we’ve paíd an average of $2500/yr on insurance. That’s $75K and we haven’t made ONE claim in all that time.
The last time I had damage to my house was during the “No Name Storm” in the ‘90s. I got flooded out for the first and last time, and guess what, insurance paid nothing. I had to get a disaster loan from the Small Business Administration to fix my home. Like me, there are thousands in the same boat. Miami Dade County is flat as a board and at almost sea level. You advise we all move to the Carolinas?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 10:22 other posts 
My question is, did you miss physics in school? why would you purchase land and a house on land level with the ocean?
Cohesion of water molecules make it such that water is not going to separate when it gets to your house. Unless Mose's happens to be over for a visit!
The carolinas has some places that flood, and idiots use the space and then wonder why oh why poor pitiful me when all their money and hard work goes down the creek.
Common sense and lack there of is not isolated to your state alone.
By #610414 01,Feb,24 14:47
Because I was born here. Why do you live in South Carolina?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 14:51 other posts 
that's where my family started off.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   ...#38

Show It Off