Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #20

Pages:  #1... #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   ...#40

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 07:59 other posts 
A group of migrants beat on the two police officers in Times Square.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 10:41 other posts 
Wouldn't surprise me at all if those illegals weren't found in a dumpster dead. The cops up there in new york are going to get tired of not being able to do their jobs and being mocked.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 04:28 other posts 
And this woman tells gives us her opinion on why our vote should not be based on skin tone.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 10:38 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 09:56 other posts 
Kevin Hodge asserts that the detriment to our society is the LIBERAL FEMALE and his twin Keith agrees.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 10:41 other posts 
finally, it is getting started.

This 1 day could be the best thing ever.
Folks like myself that have some limits to their strength and mobility, could get a implant to help compensate.
I really hope this tech explodes to a point that we can just link our brain to the world and if we need to do some plumbing, "Poof" we can link up to the knowledge we need and do it ourselves, saving money.
Just think, 1 morning you wake up and your car won't start.You simply go online in your brain,and find the issue,.
I am sure companys would charge for the link up service just as they do internet access with phones and computers but still, a walking computer!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 11:17 other posts 
You didn't want to put a vaccine in your body, to give yourself
a higher chance of surviving a new unknown virus,
but you are enthusiastic to put Elon Musk's chip in your brain?

Well, I'll wait a while, until the medical trial data is clear.
Anti-vaxxers were literally fearmongering that there were tracking chips
in the vaccine, but you are OK with putting one in your brain?

You gave Elon Musk your trust pretty cheaply, don't you think?
A few deranged retweets (X is bs) and you're ready to get hacked by him.
If Bill Gates only knew how easy it was.......
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 13:09 other posts 
Wuhan virus was a biological terrorist attack by the chinese.
that a hurriedly made shot is not a good solution for.
I didn't trust the lack of time and research that was done on the shot. I wasn't 1 of the "chip" thinkers.

Funny you should use the virus and shots as a example. Just got off the phone with a friend that buried his dad because of the virus, having took all the recommended shots and boosters.

You recover from most virus's. Being disabled is permanent.
unless something like elon is doing works.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 18:27 other posts 
If there is a biological terrorist attack, I'll take whatever rushed vaccine they got.
But of course it wasn't a terror attack, because then it would have been much more lethal and China would have had a vaccine at the ready.
That virus hit no country as hard as it did China, not in deaths but in economic damage. They are incapable of such ineffectiveness.
No vaccine before has been tested on so many people. Your distrust was unfounded.
It was all based on 24/7 fearmongering, not on logical thinking.

If there is a pandemic of rabies or ebola, you'd better vaccinate, because your chance to survive would be very slim.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 20:12 other posts 
The shots are to reduce your risk of dying if you got the virus, it's never been a cure....your wear a seatbelt to reduce your risk of injury when driving, just in case you get hit....
It's a risk assessment.....
A seatbelt won't stop you from dying if your car gets hit a certain way it reduces your chance of dying....

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 21:33 other posts 
Yea,I know, being a fireman in my younger days, a steering shaft thru a fellows chest in a truck is not something you forget quick. seat belt nice and tidy around his waste.
When Covid hit The Netherlands, I did a risk assessment too.
I didn't just trusted the official numbers or obeyed the government asking us to get vaccinated, I observed what was happening all around me. Many people got sick, some had 'mild' symptoms, some died and everything in between. There was a lot of time between the outbreak and the availability of the vaccine. I saw the reports of the development and its challenges from up close, because I work for a pharmaceutical company and they were very communicative about the process.
There was a lack of time, but there was no lack of research. Everyone involved in the development and testing of drugs prioritized these vaccines. Normally, just a request to get your new drug picked up by the FDA takes 6 months to a year. There is a whole chain of steps of testing, investigating, reporting, deliberating about the groups of test subjects, getting approval to start testing on the test subjects, waiting for enough results to come in, reporting those results, waiting until the FDA has investigated those results, waiting until the FDA approves the drug and then usually after that the production of the drug is started.
The process for the Covid vaccines was all compressed, by taking out all the waiting steps. The FDA was on top of it and shortened their procedures from months to weeks or days. There was no challenge to get test subjects, because all of the world was begging for the vaccines. Normally, vaccines are tested in an environment where only a few cases of the illness pop up. Finding out if the vaccine is safe is easy, but finding out if it actually works is then a very lengthy process. It then can take many years and the statistics then still involves only a few cases and a few prevented cases.

The Covid vaccines were given to 30,000 to 40,000 test subjects (per vaccine) in the clinical phase III trials. It is normally impossible to get so many volunteers in such a short time. What is more important is the numbers of illness case in those groups, to determine the statistical difference between the vaccinated group and the group who got the placebo. There was no difficulty here. Many test subjects either got Covid or got in close contact with people who got Covid, within a very short time. The results were very clear too. About 20 times more people who got the placebo became very ill or died, than in the vaccinated group. That is a statistical efficacy of 95%.
There were many reports of side effects, and all were investigated. Most were absolute nonsense though, because people lack knowledge and there was lots of fearmongering in the media.
What was also important for speed, was that the manufacturers didn't wait until the results came in, to start production. At the risk of losing lots of money, they just started pumping out product, as fast as quality allowed, to build up stock, for when it was approved.
When the FDA approved the use of the vaccine (without formally putting the stamp 'approved' on it), there was massive amounts of evidence on the safety and efficacy of the vaccines. That doesn't mean that corners were cut, it's just way easier to show your vaccine works, when there is a pandemic of the virus raging. I don't understand why people find that so hard to understand.

After the vaccines got emergency use authorization, there was months before I was invited to get it. Many millions of people got it before me. It was easy to ask people for their personal experiences with it. Most people just had a sore arm for a day, some people were ill for a few days. Literally no one I could check had anything worse. There were lost of horrible reports, but the sources were very sketchy.
If the same source spreads nonsense about tracking chips in the vaccines, a conspiracy to decimate the population by injecting people with a time bomb or spreading or showing ignorance on how to interpret statistical data, then I'm not going to trust those sources.
Meanwhile, lots of people were still dying from Covid (or with Covid, if you please), but proportionally way less people in the vaccinated group were getting severely ill or were dying from Covid (or with Covid, if you please).
Of course those are official reports, than many people distrusted, but my personal observations were in line with the official reports and there was more consistency there than on the opposing side.

So, I got the vaccin and had a sore arm for a day. Months later I got infected with Covid. I had mild symptoms; a headache, a moderate fever, a runny nose and to end a week of couching and a sore throat. That's about the minimum I've heard from unvaccinated people. My own 4 year younger brother got hit with it way before he could get a vaccine and his symptoms were way less comfortable. He got very ill for two weeks and his recovery took a long time. After three months he still had trouble walking up stairs. I didn't even have that during the peak of my symptoms.
It's now years later and I'm still alive. The population wasn't decimated by the injection (yet). Fear mongering predictions about the government taking away people's bodily autonomy and installing an authoritarian regime were all bogus. Only Trump banning abortions and trying to overturn the election are consistent with those predictions.

So, whatever trust I had in the government before, was only strengthened by their information getting confirmed. All the conspiracy theories of the anti-vaxxers did not come true, so they have lost all credibility to me. I don't tink many anti-vaxxers have learned from seeing all their predictions failing. They are on believing the next ridiculous conspiracy theories.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,24 08:15 other posts 
Bare in mind your experience and working in the field of medicine making allows you to have that confidence. the rest of us are having to take others words for it.
The same peoples words that told us Y2K was going to bring the earth down to it's knees.

and Optimus took a walk,

won't be long now,all the striking workers will be begging for their jobs back as robots walk in when they walk out. no workers comp,no healthcare,no retirement plans, so much more affordable for industry.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 10:52 other posts 
Some of that wonderful european health care is now coming back to bite people in the ass.

So it was a 'great" idea to get growth hormones from dead people and squirt into kids and not expect any issues? sheesh

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 06:47 other posts 
Fox News overview of President Biden's recent visit to Earth Rider Brewery in Wisconsin.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 10:31 other posts 
Here some more illegal immigrant bullshit.

How does a illegal buy a suv or truck,then justify living in free shelter from the city?
No morals, thieves is what they are.

Califronia's tax payers paying for dick chopping and boob implants for ILLEGALS?
only in that fucked up state I hope.
By #610414 27,Jan,24 12:04
I don’t understand why the first part is wrong?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 15:49 other posts 
My question for that link is HOW DID THEY BUY a car,if they can't afford room and board and food???
They are stealing from the American people when they take free food and board if they have money for vehicals.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 16:08 other posts 
Bingo again we have another winner 🏆
By #610414 28,Jan,24 08:47
No they don’t. Buying a trash heap is not that expensive and if several pool their meager money then they all have available transportation. It’s good to go for work interviews. Why are you so against people trying to better themselves?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 12:22 other posts 
why would they need to go to interviews? Companys are not supposed to hire illegals??
Besides, the vehicals shown were not "heaps"
By #610414 28,Jan,24 17:14
Illegals that want asylum need to report. Some are allowed to work.
By sherryann [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 17:44 other posts 
Yes,everything is paid for,and sadly, the home grown regular homeless people get shit on! What a disgrace!
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 20:26 other posts 
This horn of plenty that folks like cat and annanas and leo think America has can't take care of the veterans that fought for it, but yet, liberals take care of people that don't belong here, have done nothing to help America,and don't intend to. Every dollar those illegals make that doesn't feed them directly,gets sent home to bring in more family.
By sherryann [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 22:42 other posts 
that's right and the poor veterans are homeless but don't get treated anywhere near as good as these illegals do. It's really sad, a real disgrace of a country we live in. I won't give illegals or blacks money if they're begging on the streets, I only give to older white men because I know they're likely veterans. And each and every one thanks me and says God bless you.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 10:58 other posts 

1 thing that I never get a straight answer in regard to is why is it considered taboo to ask a homeless person how they got that way?

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,24 17:07 other posts 
Governor Ron DeSantis suspends his presidential bid and now endorses Donald Trump.

By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 21,Jan,24 22:11 other posts 
Milking it out a few days for donations? He's out to lunch if he wasn't expecting to get steamrolled.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,24 22:12 other posts 
I didn't see this as the threads seem to be getting buried under bs stuff.
so the choice is down to TRUMP and a lady that doesn't know her history. Hum,I wonder how it will turn out?
By #610414 27,Jan,24 12:06
Don’t you know? Biden will win a second term and that A.hole, Trump, gets the finger.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 12:08 other posts 
NO if biden gets back in, AMERCIA gets the finger.
By #610414 27,Jan,24 12:17
Either way, that’s how it will turn out. BTW, I respect your opinion but I rather the economy to continue as now and want my country to be seen as a legitimate country and not a dictatorship.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 12:19 other posts 
I want the border fixed, and your man aint doing the job, pretty soon we won't have a country if it aint fixed.
By #610414 28,Jan,24 11:56
Didn’t you hear? Your boy wants Congress to NOT pass Southern border relief laws so Biden doesn’t get credit. He wants them to wait a year until “he wins the election “.
Biden just said that if they do pass the legislation, he’ll close off the border immediately.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 22:24 other posts 
It took this long for the government to acknowledge the police didn't do their jobs.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 22:40 other posts 
Gee, that was a surprise, huh!?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 09:45 other posts 
yea for some it was. The gun used was the only thing some folks were focused on, didn't care that the people we are expected to trust wholeheartedly with our safety and very lives as we give up our own guns, stood back and did nothing as kids died.
By #610414 19,Jan,24 13:32
Phart, do you suppose the cops would have been scared if the killer had only a knife?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 16:39 other posts 
I will be honest, I would HOPE NOT. But considering the way they acted in this case,it was almost as if they were thinking, "Maybe if we leave him alone he will not shoot anyone else"?
Or "Oh my, this bullet proof vest might get a hole in it if I go in there".
Or was it, "oh, I don't want to be the 1 that shoots the shooter,his family will sue me?
I honestly can't come up with a logical reason why they didn't go in after that sumbitch right off the bat and at least TRY to do something besides posturing outside with their dark sun glass's and intimidating badges.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 16:41 other posts 
Phart i hate to tell you this but if i was a cop now days i would be Leary to just jump in there to do what i think is right for fear of later being charged for killing the shooter or having a lawsuit filed against me no sir i might have stood there with my hands in my pockets
Now my instincts would have wanted me to drive a truck through the front doors as a distraction jumping out and planting a bullet right between the shooters eyes as I yelled I’m your huckleberry
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 16:54 other posts 
Well I always thought that was the cops instincts, to do what was needed to protect the citizens, but now it is protect themselves. Makes me wonder why they bother turning on the blinking lights and siren if they just going to pull up at the scene and hide behind their car or under a shade tree,hell just stay home
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 17:51 other posts 
I agree but society made them that way people like cat that would rather send a cop to jail than see him take street trash out like Floyd
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 20:13 other posts 
floyd should have still been in prison for holding a gun to that pregnant lady while his comrades robber her house.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 05:21 other posts 
Bingo we have a winner 🥇
By #610414 27,Jan,24 12:15
Phart, should or shouldn’t is not what counts. He was out and he was MURDERED. That is what counts.
By #610414 27,Jan,24 12:14
Dgraff, we are not against the cops taking out street trash out, but, it has to be legal. I’m going to assume something about you and don’t take it the wrong way. I see you wearing cowboy boots, a beard, levy’s, flannel shirt and cap. You talk trash and swear on a gun.
Where I come from, you are street trash, and many people in my area would consider the local cops heroes if “they took the trash out”.
Don’t you see why the law has to be for everyone?
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 16:04 other posts 
Your pretty much right on the description of me but I’m not planning a trip to Florida any time soon you’re state is sinking into the ocean and it’s way too hot for me down there
By #610414 28,Jan,24 08:50
Still, right is right. If some deranged Pennsylvania cop took your life in your mountain, we would say, here, “Good, another hick piece of trash removed from the farm.”
Don’t sound right, does it?

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,24 03:15 other posts 
"You can't have strong national security if you don't have strong borders."

By #610414 27,Jan,24 12:05
Agreed. Now, how would you, Bella, solve this problem?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 14:54 other posts 
It would start with enough Border Patrol personnel and empowering them to do their job. If that doesn't solve the problem, a tall wall might be the answer.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 15:38 other posts 
well, when you have 1 group putting in razor wire to prevent entry and another group cutting the wire to permit entry, it is kinda confusing to me.
The state is doing their best to prevent, the feds are doing their best to permit illegals to get in.
Somethings gotta change.
Frankly, the way things are now, if I didn't have a pretty decent life,if I was just a lazy bum, I would fair better to go to mexico, burn all my creditials and come back over as a illegal. I would be able to stay in nice hotels, i would be given a phone,my choice of fine foods,health care, the list goes on of stuff that would be handed to me instead of me doing with out or making out with barely enough.
By #610414 28,Jan,24 08:42
Phart, first read my response to Bella then, consider this. The barbed wire is dangerous to life and limb. And b4 you say they shouldn’t cross, remember, seat belts are required to save lives even though many people don’t like them. Cutting down the wire is an humanitarian move. Gov. Abbott is wrong.
By #610414 28,Jan,24 08:36
I agree with the more personnel. A wall, even the tallest and longest, is breach-able. A wall just sits there. It can’t react. Many members think that I’m pro illegal immigration. I’m not. I believe that this problem needs massive amounts of tax dollars to pay for ten times or 20 or more numbers of border guards and tools. More vehicles. More cameras. More radios. And, yes, more chain link fencing with triple rows.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   ...#40

Show It Off