Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #23

Pages:  #1... #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   ...#38

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 29,Dec,23 19:34 other posts 
The chickens come home to roost.
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,23 12:39 other posts 
And in Largo, Florida, brothers aged 14 and 15 argue over who received the most Christmas gifts and it leads to multiple shootings. The 23 year old sister steps in and requests that they stop the arguing which prompts the 14 year old to pull out his gun and shoot her. It doesn't stop there, the 15 year old uses his gun and shoots his younger brother for shooting their 23 year old sister! This sounds crazy but it sad as the sister dies.

This short clip shines a bit of light on the handguns used but guards the identity of the teens involved.

And this clip is from the Hodge Twins and they don't hold back on Marcus and Darcus......

By phart [Ignore] 29,Dec,23 10:00 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 06:13 other posts 
I do not recall this incident that happened in Colorado in August, 2019, 9 months prior to George Floyd.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 12:33 other posts 
So now you can't calm a patient down to help them for fear of being charged? It is difficult enough to get people to work in the field of emt or police as it is. This will do nothing to improve the situation.
If you have to second guess every action you take for fear of lawsuits and criminal charges, you are apt to seek other employment.
By #681164 24,Dec,23 12:27
Phart, as a tech for most of my life, I’ve always made sure my repairs were safe and up to code. Many techs tried to do a fast job and ended up maiming or ki!ing someone. They were charged with involuntary manslaughter or negligent work that caused bodily harm. It’s part of the job.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Dec,23 15:38 other posts 
a "tech" I would not trust you to change a fucking lightbulb woody58

What kind of fly by night company would insure you!!!??

By #681164 25,Dec,23 20:08
Sears for 20 yrs as a outside location tech. Before that a local Ford dealership as a heavy line mechanic, before that General Binding Corp as an equipment tech. Before that the local 3M photocopier dealer as a tech. Before that the Eastern wholesaler of reconditioned IBM electric typewriters as a tech. Before that the Xerox corp as a photocopier tech. Before that by IBM as a typewriter tech. Before that Dade County Water Control as a draftsman. Before that the usual jobs a boy gets before and during college.
What about you, Skitlles? Whore house bottom?

By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 00:21 other posts 
Trump is Santa!

Walk like a joe biden!
By #681164 24,Dec,23 12:32
Well, he certainly likes little kids to sit on his lap.
By sherryann [Ignore] 25,Dec,23 01:28 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 19:04 other posts 
And also in Columbus, Ohio, McDonald's is including crack pipes as a bonus in a breakfast order.

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 01:59 other posts 
You’re kidding me right unreal
By #681164 24,Dec,23 11:32
Maybe they are edible?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 11:44 other posts 
Oh god that will be the next thing Martha Stuart and snoop dog come out with edible crack pipes
By phart [Ignore] 24,Dec,23 12:04 other posts 
that's 2 people I just never thought I would see in the same place at the same time.
By #681164 24,Dec,23 12:30

By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 12:30 other posts 

This sucks, if something is selling well, that means people want to buy it.
Crazy, the electric stuff is not going to sell well.
Most Buick dealers took buy out offers just to avoid dealing with ev's

By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,23 12:26 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 04:01 other posts 
This video is short but does make you scratch your head and say, "hmmmmmm....."

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 18:41 other posts 
Mass shooting at Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic.

--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

And at 21:53, the alley CAT decided to make the same post in her thread. She wants to be like me......
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 23:37 other posts 
I have been expecting something like this here in the US due to the anti jew rhetoric going around at the colleges.
Honestly,I wouldn't know a jew if I walked up to 1.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 23:42 other posts 
We should pray that people come to their senses and the craziness stops.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 20:44 other posts 
NEGROES GONE WILD!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 14:42 other posts 

Flash negro-ing
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 18:17 other posts 
They're funny as heck!
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 18:20 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 01:30 other posts 
"What is a woman?"

By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 23:21 other posts 
Bums wasting food,go home if you don't like what is handed to you at our cost you ungrateful bums!
By sherryann [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 16:23 other posts 
They have a hell of a nerve after breaking the law, yes it's illegal to invade another country/USA. I dont care how Biden and the far left Marxist mayor's of our sanctuary cities are pouring them in here, any decent civil human being is thankful and grateful for help except these people from the third world turning our country into the third world they left from. The whole lot disgusts me.

By sherryann [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 19:08 other posts 
So if anyone can answer, thanks. So I'm having a back & forth pm, first and only time, then I go to the page and it said friends only so request friendship. But why did it let me pm back after receiving pm? (Previous to going to page & seeing that friends only thing)
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 21:26 other posts 
I BELIEVE that you were able to DM back and forth because the member that requires a "Friendship Request" initially messaged you. If you try to message them somewhere down the road, it won't "work". Most likely the original chat log will have dropped off and is no longer available.

I hope what I said makes sense.
By sherryann [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 16:16 other posts 
Thanks bella! I couldn't understand why I was able and returning pm then when I went on page it said only friends so I would think it would have said that before I wasted all my time sending pm prior to that. Well lesson learned. I'm still learning on here when I should know all this stuff

By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 13:04 other posts 

good guy with a gun,
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 18:44 other posts 
Good for him I bet the thieves will remember him the rest of their lives
By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 19:56 other posts 
Yea that is a no bail system that works. no shots fired,no one hurt,no large insurance claims, a win - win for everyone involved.

By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 13:01 other posts 
Some liberals think that the government won't take control of your home or assets.
But
If you own a rental home in hawaii, they are going to force you to rent your house how they want you to.
Vacationers would pay more for rent than fema or residents of the community,so the governor is basically taking money away from home owners.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 10:50 other posts 
Vivek Ramaswamy attempting to address the January 6, 2021 conspiracy at a recent Iowa Presidential Town Hall meeting.

And the Hodge Twins talking about the same subject.

By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 12:41 other posts 
I like how he continues to talk and the people applaud him.
He explains things,
I remember right after jan 6 a local guy and his wife that had went up there in a church group showed me cell phone footage of police moving barricades for the people to walk on thru.
This was before all the crap started with trials and shit.

By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 12:31 other posts 

my gosh,can't these people wait to fuck until they get home?

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 00:36 other posts 
Rita Panahi, Sky News Australia, reporting on the unhinged lefties losing it over misgendering.

By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 10:13 other posts 
And the sad thing is no one is putting a stop to the shit.We didn't have this problem years ago.
And we wouldn't have it now if laws to protect the majority were in place. If you look male and you take my cash at Taco bell and give me back my change, I will say "thank you sir" and go along my way,don't like it,then wear a tag that says I am easly offended,don't call me sir , so folks won't offend you.You are the issue,not the people that can't tell what the hell you are and are going by instincts and adams apples.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,23 05:36 other posts 
Just reading about this today. A mayor, a preacher, a man with a secret......

By #681164 12,Dec,23 11:14
My personal belief is that committing suicide is the coward's way out. I understand terminally sick people,especially those with a very painful decease, terminating their life. I would probably try to do the same, but, not facing life's problems? No, not tight.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,23 16:51 other posts 
Well with the modern cancel culture types and the pressures of life would have been to great for him probably. he said he did that stuff as a release and for humor, what would he do to release his stress after everyone found out about all this?
At least I don't have those Skeltons in my closet to have to wonder what I would do

By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,23 13:39 other posts 
This is a good question for those liberal progressive women who think only their word is necessary to ruin lives with accuasations.
By #610414 08,Dec,23 14:49
This question has nothing to do with what you perceive that women want to bring men down all the time. This came along because for almost ever, raped women were not believed that **** had happened. Phart, if a **** investigation doesn't occur within a few hours, there's no way for a woman to prove ****. You are smart. Why don't you develop a camera women can wear inside their pussy continuously to take pics of the rapist?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,23 14:57 other posts 
Would it help you and others believe what happened over there?
And if the time frame is known, then that is reason to act promptly to prove what happened,not wait until 40 years later
I understand it happens, not saying it doesn't,the frustrating thing is, women lie all the time about everything else, but this 1 thing we are supposed to beleive,until a israeli woman says it of hamas then,the same women that expect their word to be golden,dismiss these women as liars.
By #681164 08,Dec,23 19:02
Women DO NOT LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE. You have a problem with women, Phart.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Dec,23 19:12 other posts 
Women do lie all the time but they are sneaky about it and you have to be smart to catch them at it
By #681164 08,Dec,23 19:17
Both of you must have had poor relationships with women. I’m not saying women don’t lie. I’m saying they lie as much as men do. Or as little and men are just as sneaky. Just ask the husband or boyfriend that cheats.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Dec,23 19:24 other posts 
I caught Marcy and her daughter sneaking 2 adult male cats into my house a month ago while I was sleeping luckily my buddy snickers alerted me to this matter or I would have 2 stinky cats in my house
Do you understand what that did to my trust factor
I don’t feel as i can trust them anymore
By #681164 08,Dec,23 20:49
You don't trust a pussy because of a pussy?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,23 22:26 other posts 
If you are able to trust the woman you are with wholeheartedly, you are a blessed man.
When I was involved with the former girlfriend, "oh I am not going to drink any more I promise" only to find her passed out a couple days later with 2 empty crown royal bottles on the table.
"oh I won't take those pills more than perscribed ,I promise,I know you don't like seeing me groggy and not motivated, I know you are trying to help me recover ,i love you".
2 days later , a 90 day supply of meds, GONE.
Yea, all women tell the truth always, and pigs fly jet airplanes.
By #681164 09,Dec,23 10:24
Not all and not always, but you are painting with a wide brush. How many women treated you like this? Did your Mom or Grandma? Teachers, co-workers, cops, or any other woman treat you like that? How about you? You’ve never lied or omitted the truth? I bet you have and I also bet that most of your acquaintances don’t have that opinion of you.
Look, I’m not defending a woman. I’m defending a gender. Try it sometime.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,23 08:57 other posts 
My mother was very abusive,may as well be honest.I was malnurished as a kid,all the neighbors knew it,
so,
I lied alot as a kid,but once i got older as in 17 up,i grew out of it.
By #681164 12,Dec,23 11:08
I'm sorry to hear that.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,23 11:11 other posts 
Well the old saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger does apply.
theres alot I don't tell trust me.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   ...#38

Show It Off