Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #22

Pages:  #1... #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   ...#40

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 22:30 other posts 
I wonder whether fast foods workers should receive battle pay.....

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 05:31 other posts 
Absolutely they should when they have to deal with ass holes

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 22:56 other posts 
Everything is "fair game" for the Hodge Twins! Here the fellas critique a boxing match between two little people.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 22:47 other posts 
Pro-Palestinian protesters interrupt President Biden's speech at Mother Emmanuel AME Church in South Carolina. The President looks like he's going to crap himself because he doesn't know what to do. And in the background the congregants can be heard chanting "4 more years, 4 more years....."

By Nigga! [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 17:04 other posts 
I'm watching a program on TV about sinkholes do you all are cover by insurance? only registered users can see external links.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Are you all cover by insurance?
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 21:24 other posts 
That's a rider you need to have added on separately, most of us would be denied.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 21:06 other posts 
Has anyone seen Strakar?

By phart [Ignore] 04,Jan,24 10:22 other posts 
Amazing how this fellow just goes from blabbing about deserving a shot and then goes airborne right into the judges face.
This is a great example of how much respect black people have for the laws and justice in this country ,although they whine and bitch about being victims of it,
By #610414 04,Jan,24 11:02
The guy is an dumbass. Ok! We got that out of the way, but, shouldn’t your sentence be:
“This is a great example of how much respect people have for the laws and justice in this country ,although they whine and bitch about being victims of it.”

You are being racist again.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jan,24 16:15 other posts 
Me pointing out the fact that blacks are acting in such a way as to fertilize the stigma of racism is not racist.
Why would anyone acting like this prompt a person to change how they feel?
By sherryann [Ignore] 04,Jan,24 21:36 other posts 
Look for more of the same.
And cat, with all due respect, he's (phart) not being racist. I can guarantee his statement about blacks and their lawlessness, I see it daily. They're empowered now because they know there is no longer jail/prison time. And if there is they are released immediately.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jan,24 22:57 other posts 
When you are not held accountable for wrong doing,you tend to repeat it or try even more stuff!
By #610414 08,Jan,24 12:31
Sherryann
Thanks for the "respectfully", but it's not needed. I believe you are honest in your views and you post from your heart.
For my part, while I feel your frustrations, I believe they come from where your life is spent.
Chicago is not a pretty town. It's as unsafe as any big city in the US. The inner city most of all.
But, other cities have different dangers. In the Miami/Dade County area, the biggest amount of crime is done by Latino whites.
Phart doesn't live in a big city, in a ghetto, or a Latino populated area. He just likes to pick on blacks because he has lived all his life in a racially discriminating section of the country. He's repeating the ideas that he's been taught all his life and reenforced by the extreme right media he listens to.
You, Merryann, I understand. Him? He's a closet racist. He couches his posts in a manner where he can blame his views as just a different point of view without any personal experiences.
By sherryann [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 18:12 other posts 
I am sorry I didn't notice this. I appreciate what you said. Thank you. I agree wholeheartedly that one has to live around other races to know and to give opinions from experience. You have to actually deal with them in all ways imaginable (you don't know the half of it, to understand. I say things from bad experience and maybe should not, but the old saying there's no substitute for experience rings true. I can't say anything about phart, like you, he has always been nice to me. I understand his frustration with blacks but I have an understanding & know where you're coming from even though it sounds like I don't. I don't know if that makes sense. I'm hoping it does.
By #610414 10,Jan,24 18:41
It does and thanks for that.
By sherryann [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 19:29 other posts 
Thanks CAT & you are welcome. And that laughing guy is a mistake, it was supposed to be the back end of parentheses ()
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 18:29 other posts 
Boy I sure am glad I’m not racist
By #610414 11,Jan,24 19:46
🤣🤣🤣🤣
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 20:37 other posts 
Well I worked with blacks and the 1's I worked with,some were ok,some were drug dealers by night and others were just plain criminals,you ever had a knife to your throat because you were just trying to do your job right?
By #610414 11,Jan,24 12:24
What is your point, Phart? Please explain. Does it mean you’ve never known a white drug dealer of a white criminal?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 13:38 other posts 
Never had to work around many criminal element whites,but several black 1's. But it is so much harder to fire blacks, Trust me, I don't speak like a parrot in regards to black people,had alot of bad experiences in the work place with them, Not all were bad but it didn't take but 1, and the others never went against him so I considered them aiders and abettors.
The 1 that pulled a knife on me and had me on the floor pinned down in the warehouse later was arrested for doing the same to the secretary. He got out on bail, and was allowed BACK ON THE JOB! Secretary quit, I transfered. last I heard he finally got to serve a little time.
By #610414 11,Jan,24 14:39
As bad as that was, that doesn't make blacks all bad. I worked at Baptist Health for 20+ years. They are the biggest employer in the county. I'm betting more blacks work there than there are blacks in your neck of the woods. I'm sure there were some bad apples just like some whites, but, most are decent, law abiding hard workers with good family lives. Several are long time friends and many were good work friends. Maybe your blacks are really whites with boot polish. 🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 16:08 other posts 
No, these were blue gum, genuine article,black as roofing tar.Only thing white about them was the limited times their eyes weren't blood shot
By #610414 11,Jan,24 18:21
By sherryann [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 19:15 other posts 
Phartyou crack me up but CAT I see why you call him racist.
By #610414 11,Jan,24 19:43
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 22:51 other posts 
Well how else would I explain it well enough to get the point across that these were black folks that were acting terrible and getting away with it. Had I used nicer terms ,i would not have got the point across of just how evil and no count they were.
I seldom use those terms but the 2 men I am referring to, they meet the criteria.
By sherryann [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 22:55 other posts 
Phart I'm not putting you down or being negative, I should have kept my big mouth shut. I usually try to do that.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Oh just to add, believe me,(or not) I know precisely how blacks are, what they do, and have experienced being a victim of them and their savage behavior!
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 23:03 other posts 
I understand completely and Cat was the 1 I was really trying to get it to soak in that these 2 I am referring to were any thing and everything negative you could apply to someone in the form of a adjective in any known language is concerned.
By sherryann [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 23:24 other posts 
Well if I told you what blacks did and how they ruined my life you probably wouldn't even believe it. I used to think like CAT and know where she's coming from but that was long ago and I don't know how or why I got in this conversation but hearing you say they pulled a knife on you is completely believable and you're lucky they didn't kill you. I hate I am dwelling on this shit when I live it every single day I'm so fed up with it I don't know what to do
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 00:11 other posts 
Well, I would believe it, you live and probably work in a situation you couldn't transfer away from them like I did.
And the sad thing is,99% of the violence and menace was TOTALLY unnecessary.
By sherryann [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 00:38 other posts 
Yes that's right. And not just unnecessary but when you're able to commit crime after crime with no punishment never to be held accountable you're being given free reingn to keep committing crimes. When things were better long ago criminals knew they'd get locked up. These days it's so different and will just keep getting worse. I'm so disgusted in this current fucked up world with all the idiotic brain dead people running amok thinking they're normal when they're the most abnormal creatures in history raking up resources, space, time & money, while contributing nothing but blight & violence turning this whole country into a big shit pile shit hole.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 08:32 other posts 
Please run for President
By #610414 05,Jan,24 08:21
You never mention like acts performed by whites and they are the majority.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jan,24 10:51 other posts 
white men can't jump,especially not like this guy did!
By #610414 05,Jan,24 15:29
No, you are right, but, they sure know how to use an AR-15.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 00:35 other posts 
Hey,blacks know how to use mac 10's and 9's, so the white man has to have a option for defense.

they even have their own gun owners association
NAAGA!
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 10:00 other posts 
Hahaha it figures
What a bunch of naggas
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,24 13:21 other posts 
I couldn't help but notice the similarities between Maga and Naaga, and the others as well.
Well maybe they are all a bunch of Naggers!
By #610414 07,Jan,24 08:22
Haha. How many major mass shootings do you know committed by a black?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,24 10:25 other posts 

Mass shootings?
So it is acceptable to shoot 1 or 2 at the time but now let's don't be shooting 5 or 6 at once,that overwhelms the system???
Who gives a damn about if they kill 1 or a dozen,1 is to many.
Get the crooks off the streets.
By #610414 07,Jan,24 14:03
Don't be a smart ass. You know what I mean, but, if you want to go there then the numbers are even more on my side
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,24 20:10 other posts 
I won't argue that some numbers are telling a story that can be twisted.

United States/Black population
13.6%

Blacks are not the majority race in the US. Whites are.
BUT it is odd how when you go to the jail numbers, as many or more blacks will be in the jails than whites.
By #610414 08,Jan,24 08:00
Exactly. That's the point. First, the majority of black crime happens in the ghetto. Second, the main reason for crime is lack of opportunities. Poverty and lack of education and limited options will create more crime.
To this add the fact that blacks get treated tougher in the courts and you see why.
But, percentages are a way to compare. The ACTUAL numbers say that there are way more number of white crime than black crime.
By #610414 08,Jan,24 12:38
Another thing. You quoted a percentage of blacks in the general population makeup. Here's something that agrees with you.
Percent of Black Americans in the general U.S. population: 13% + Percent of people in prison or jail who are Black: 37% +Dec 21, 2023
Notice that huge number of blacks in prison, but, 37% blacks means 63% are non black.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 19:56 other posts 
Yeah the rest are gringos wet backs and spicks throw in a few Cubans yet and we have a blanket party while we are at it let’s throw in a bunch of rag heads and dot heads
By #610414 13,Jan,24 08:43
Don’t forget all those a-holes from Appalachia
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 08:39 other posts 
and the libs are charging him with attempted murder

If he attacked anyone else, he would not even be in jail!
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 10:58 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 16:17 other posts 
The Twins discussing the underground tunnels found below a synagogue in New York City.

AP News report

By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 16:55 other posts 
Sometimes I watch vids from this whacko on Tiktok who's an ironworker in NY. He was going on and on in this one vid about the tunnels under some buildings there, maybe he isn't full of it.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 17:25 other posts 
The whacko seems to have something legitimate to bitch about!
By #681164 12,Jan,24 18:42
Seligson, the Chabad spokesperson, didn't respond to Fox News Digital's emailed request to confirm the Post's reporting, or answers to other questions.

His latest public statement came around 1 p.m. Wednesday on X, where he said, "This episode has been deeply painful for us and the entire Jewish community."

"On Monday evening, we alerted the authorities to the destruction and vandalism of the synagogue premises," Seligson said. "With the assistance of the NYPD, the building was vacated later that evening in order to halt the vandalism and to allow for the building’s safety to be assessed."

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   ...#40

Show It Off