Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #26

Pages:  #1... #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   ...#35

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,23 22:31 other posts 
The Twins discuss Mayor Brandon Johnson's initiative to bring government funded grocery stores to Chicago.

only registered users can see external links
By sherryann [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 21:30 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 16:24 other posts 
The Mumbling old goat did it again!

By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 16:23 other posts 
The Mumbler did it again!
How much more does America have to take before we get rid of this old goat?

By Jamie [Ignore] 22,Sep,23 18:40 other posts 
Are all democrats the same...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,23 20:32 other posts 
Well, isn't that special! Gold bars and 500k.....
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,23 21:54 other posts 
The only bad people are conservatives! Didn't you get the memo? He won't do 4 minutes in jail,he got off the last time,probably due to some technical error found by a crooked lawyer.
A democrat is a saint wearing a silk robe and knows all that is good for you.
Just pay your taxes and be sure to charge your electric car during off peek hours.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,23 08:31 other posts 
This clown should have been in jail on his first trial for corruption. The evidence in this case is much stronger... I give this cunt another month before he resigns.

Even the NJ gov says he has to go... and he is a fellow democrat!
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,23 08:32 other posts 
Yea but a few gold bars will change his mind,he is as you said,a fellow democrat
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,23 10:36 other posts 
And a BENZ!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,23 21:09 other posts 
Even the muppet AOC says he has to go!

By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,23 10:35 other posts 
OK, so, let's see for me to go Delulu, I want to pain free, rich ,handsome, equipped with enough penis not to wet my shoes when I pee, Um, I better stop there, my spirit guides will be putting in over time or going on strike from that incredible work load.

By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,23 08:31 other posts 
Well this is a new problem. Of course software companies like to "terminate" their programs so you have to buy new. But what if it blocks you from talking to your spouse?

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,23 10:54 other posts 
Speaking of a Mission to Mars.....my birthday is coming up an as every driver knows, that's when you need to get new tabs for your car's license plate.

This weekend I realized that I dragged my feet too long with regard to requesting the tabs via mail. Implement #2, I'm going to go to Michigan's Secretary of State Office in person. Dumb me, the world has changed and now you need an appointment! Since I "only" needed tabs, the SECURITY GUARD suggested that I visit the kiosk in the nearby Meijer (the store much like Walmart on better). A kiosk? Like I didn't think about that to begin with!? I wanted to pay by check to avoid the "convenience fee". I have no idea why they refer to the additional charge as being a convenience fee. There's nothing convenient about having to drive 20+ and be charged an additional amount to avoid overloading the state workers! Anyway.....I resigned myself to the idea that I'm going to pay more and now I'm on my way to Meijer!

So found it, here's the self service kiosk, smack-dab front and center of the store! Woo hoo! This damn machine has instructions in English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic and a couple other languages, too! Last time I checked, Michigan was 1 of the 50 United States and the language spoken was ENGLISH! I accidentally mashed the wrong option and everything displayed on the screen was in Chinese.

I'm all for diversity but here's some "food for thought", if you can't read ENGLISH how were you able to pass your driver's test in order to get a valid license? Just sayin'..... Also if you can't read English, how do you expect to read the road signs?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,23 11:15 other posts 
That's why when you buy a tractor or lawnmower the throttle has a turtle and a rabbit, so you don't have to know english.
This country is spending way to much money catering to people that come here unwelcome and won't assimilate to our methods and ways. Costing millions of dollars for multilabel language systems and so forth.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,23 11:34 other posts 
One time I bought a sit on bouncy ball for my niece but every time she would bounce on it it would count in Spanish a couple times i switched it to English and it kept changing back to Spanish so i got pissed off and started kicking it around bouncing it off the trees then it started counting in English and stayed that way
So the moral of this story is if someone ever tells you they no speak English just kick them around and bounce them off the trees they will remember how to speak English quick
By BirdDog [Ignore] 21,Sep,23 15:27 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,23 11:23 other posts 
oh my goodness Bella what a mess
Pennsylvania used to have a sticker on the license plate but they did away with it because the police now have a scan gun they just point it at your license plate and instantly they know everything about you i bet they even know what color underwear I’m wearing
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,23 12:27 other posts 
Alrighty, then!

So how does your state know that you have renewed your license plate annually? And another thought/question, do the other 49 states have anything similar to Pennsylvania's scan gun?

Regarding the officials knowing what color your underwear is, rumor has it that you free ball, weather permitting.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,23 13:06 other posts 
Yeah they’re scanner tells them if it was renewed
And most the time I’m camando unless I’m going away or something like that
By #691654 21,Sep,23 05:50
In QLD Australia, second biggest state over here, like the other states as well (not sure what goes on with those now) we used to have registration labels.

They were a sticker about 3 x 2" that displayed a large number showing what month the vehicle was registered to & every year they changed colour to depict which year, you used to stick them on the lower left (passenger side over here) portion on the inside of the windshield, bikes had a holder typically screwed to a bolt holding the chain guard on.

They did away with these a number of years ago & there was a lapse in time before the cops had anything to read plates. So there were heaps of vehicles running around un-registered for a while, which is a big problem, 3/4 of our registration cost is for 3rd party insurance. So if you were to injure another human with your vehicle that insurance would cover that, hospital & stuff, even if you killed someone it would cover you from being sued. It didn't cover property damage though, you need private insurance for that.

So not to long plate scanners come out, they were permanently attached to High Way patrol cars & the scanner automatically read any plate within its scanning distance if a vehicle was unregistered. At that time there were heaps of cars on the side of the road with plates removed with a "Yellow Birdy" stuck to the rear windshield (a large yellow sticker placed on the rear window of the vehicle, basically a notification for tow truck drivers that took vehicles to go to compound). Some cars were parked up for months, there were a lot to collect. That would have been roughly 5 years ago.

The scanners in the cars now have advanced. They are now slant radar that can detect speeding vehicles in any direction, cop car moving or not, scanning plates both directions, they have also adapted the system for "flagging" now, being attached to a touch screen computer in the centre of the console of the cop car.

So if the owner of the vehicle is unlicenced, you get pulled over even if someone else is driving, if you have had a drink driving offence in your past, you will get pulled over for a breath test, if you have a criminal conviction, I'm guess what type, you will be pulled over & have your car searched etc.

Thankfully these Nazi machines are only in High Way patrol vehicles mostly atm, cost would have something to do with that, but once they make it into general jutties vehicles they will be everywhere 🤷‍♀️
By #681164 19,Sep,23 08:22
In Florida the driver's test is also given in Spanish. I don't know if other languages are also available. It doesn't matter. The rules are the same and the road signs are identified by their shape. Florida uses a renewal sticker with month/year on it. I don't see the value of a second way (tag number?) to know about you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,23 08:37 other posts 
I too liked the sticker system better it’s too easy to forget to renew them now
By #681164 20,Sep,23 17:14
I agree.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Sep,23 18:01 other posts 
Another one of our government changes that looks good on paper but don’t work
By #681164 21,Sep,23 09:20
Govmnt. like private industry, always has a smart ass that fucks up the works. Why change it if it ain’t broke?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Sep,23 10:07 other posts 
Absolutely
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,23 14:21 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,23 14:23 other posts 
not often I read something I agree with but this article touches on something that really made my life in school miserable. Pep rallys and gym class.
I hated both. I actually had a deal with a coach in middle school if he let me wash his truck he would write me a excuse to be out of the pep rally. So his Ford Courier pickup was the cleanest around.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,23 11:37 other posts 
I was always taught here in the US that a person is innocent until proven guilty.
Lately, the court of public opinion seems to over rule that and people have to fight to protect their name and reputation from people who want to ruin it.
1 way a persons reputation can be ruined is simply to accuse them of sexual misconduct. Nothing illegal may have happened but the speaking of it, the accusations of it against a person can ruin them for life.
Take the Kavanaugh case for example. Look how much effort it took to fight off the accusers and how there was NO accountability expected of the accuser after it was all shown to be a ruse. california of course ,wants to make it even MORE difficult for a man to protect his name and reputation.
If you have never heard of the casting couch in Hollywood by now,you have been under a rock.

what is the goal of this law? to make it Even easier for women to falsely accuse men that made them mad or denied them a part? or?

By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,23 17:41 other posts 

This says alot about our government.
BE SURE to watch the short video,The first 1 with fellow members of the senate explaining the issue.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Sep,23 20:19 other posts 
He’s a retired street thug leader of the hoopde Latino gang in steelton Pennsylvania drugs alcohol and LSD screwed up his mind he belongs behind bars with the Biden crime family
By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,23 23:08 other posts 
Sheesh, what happened to putting people in Washington that would actually do some good?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Sep,23 04:49 other posts 
Liberal thinking is what happened

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,23 22:20 other posts 
The Twins with regard to Jason Aldean's tune, Try That in a Small Town.

The tune, if you're not familiar with it.

By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,23 23:18 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,23 23:04 other posts 
You know this AI thing could put movie stars and such out of work,
Look at how realistic this gal looks,
and to think Ai is just in it's infancy. You could be chatting with phart here on the site and it not really be me but a AI generated Phart !

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,23 07:29 other posts 
Yes, this is a piece that is 2 months old however it is worth revisiting.

AND ONLY IN THE NETHERLANDS.....

In July, the Netherlands crowned the first openly transgender female as Miss Netherlands and will represent their country in the upcoming Miss Universe competition.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,23 14:31 other posts 
Neanderthals in the nether regions put a man in for Miss Nethterlands. Yep, sounds like Europeans. No wonder our ancestors got the hell out of there back in the 1600's.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,23 19:24 other posts 
Apparently, Netherlands is a country full of open minded and progressive thinking people! Why pick a female at birth beauty to represent your country when you can send your prettiest boy!?
By #681164 17,Sep,23 09:44
There's a lot to be said about a pretty boy, all good, but, one thing I've noticed about all the posts in all these "for real" threads conserning transgenders. They are 100% biased against the man-to-woman transgendering. It seems like this transformation is soooo against the norm that, even though it's nobody's business, it offends. Woman-to-man transgendering seems to fly below the radar. I wonder if it's because it's more acceptable for a woman to make love to a woman than for a man to make love to a man? Your thoughts?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,23 09:48 other posts 
Because it does not seem to make the news as much,and there is alot less danger of a woman that trys to be a man, hurting someone in sports, and very little likely hood of them being able to cheat in sports,nor can they get your daughter pregnant.
Just less can go wrong when they interact with society, not that it is any less bonkers.
Accept your body and learn to cope, alot less trouble.
By #681164 17,Sep,23 10:01
My point exactly. Why doesn't it make the news as much? Women can be very competitive in sports and as they transition using hormones, the can be equal to men. Notice I said could. I'm sure the male ego would take a beating if a wo/man beats him.
I don't think that a true female transgender wants to have sex with a woman. Yes, it's possible for a perv to try to take advantages, but, don't you think that it's going to a lot of trouble to cop a feel?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,23 10:06 other posts 
Mental illness is a difficult thing to understand .And to someone with issues bad enough to want to mutilate their bodies, it would be little trouble for them. their minds don't work like normal people. That " cop a feel " could be equal to climbing mount everest to a perv.
By #681164 17,Sep,23 12:45
But, Phart, if they go the mutilation route, then, the “offending member” is gone.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,23 16:48 other posts 
It is just sad when this has been allowed to happen.
I was just talking to some folks Saturday about this type stuff and his daughter told him when she went to school on the first day,a litter box was in the girls bathroom, the school got word that a female student was now identifying as a cat. My niece saw it in her school last year. so if a trans girl call's it's self a dog, can it go in the girls bathroom and eat the turds out of the litter box and then piss on the toilet to mark it?
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,23 19:40 other posts 
Phart my friend any thing is possible in this mixed up liberal society
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,23 10:07 other posts 
Yea,I hope the Mars missions work out, maybe some of these damn liberals will be the first 1's to go out there and we can live in peace for a short time.
By #681164 19,Sep,23 08:28
I thought that was a proven fake news story. Fake news, remember that?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,23 09:30 other posts 
Well I just heard this 1 about 6 days ago,and this school year.
By #681164 20,Sep,23 17:15
It's a retread
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Sep,23 18:57 other posts 
woody58 No one gives a shit what you have to say or post here. Go back to posting racist blogs, homophobic slurs, and tell your cunt wife to do the same! Your comments today about Arabs was just typical.

She has a history of anti-semitic comments along with her usual slurs against gay men.

Case in point your blog:

/blogs/52707.html
By #681164 20,Sep,23 17:21
anti-Semitic? Arab? Aren't you putting them together? It's about right. Your knowledge of what's what in the world is limited to your homophobic rants in other member's pics, pages, blogs, or other posts. Go back to sucking "Pitbull"'s cock and licking his ass. You don't belong among the sane, somewhat lacivious, members you like to torment. Me? Fuck, asshole, do your best. It doesn't register. Go back to your cold water flat you share with Pitbull.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,23 20:18 other posts 
That says a lot about how the women must look over their I heard they have more facial hair than I do

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   ...#35

Show It Off