on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #24

Pages:  #1... #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   ...#38

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 17:27 other posts 
Now here's a Floridian that knows what he's talking about!

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 07,Dec,23 11:30
Yeah. He also thinks American slaves where all white and learning a trade.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Dec,23 19:06 other posts 
Joe Biden lived in Scranton Pennsylvania not 50 miles from me i tried to warn everyone back in 2020 that he is a 50 year career criminal but no Dgraff don’t know anything
--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds

I know more than most people think I do
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,23 21:02 other posts 
Really, "the Big Guy" resided in Scranton, PA? Dang, dgraff, did you have a cup of Joe with Joe?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,23 04:38 other posts 
Hell no he was always to busy with Girl Scouts events he was the master at hair sniffing

By hardguyb [Ignore] 08,Dec,23 21:03 other posts 
any 1 for cam wsnk only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,23 00:34 other posts 
Frontier Airlines has low cost air fares, is that because they cater to low class clientele?

By phart [Ignore] 04,Dec,23 19:05 other posts 
Holely shit, that really drives the issue home that I aint gettin on no aeroplane!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,23 19:22 other posts 
According to the report, she only dropped her drawers, I initially thought she may have urinated or dedicated in order to prove she wasn't joking......
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

*****NOT dedicated, DEFECATED! Oi! Predictive text!
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,23 10:07 other posts 
I can't believe the lack of decency. trashy people
By #681164 05,Dec,23 11:01
I agree, Phart. Our society has lost it's way. Common decency has becomed very uncommon.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Dec,23 17:33 other posts 
I was driving through a small town Fredericksburg Pennsylvania and seen an old man loose his balance and fall hitting his head on the sidewalk other people were walking by and never offered to help him i pulled in the nearest parking spot and got out to help him up and see if he needed medical attention but I still can’t believe people were just walking by him
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,23 18:11 other posts 
Many people just do not want to get "involved".

Aren't you a Republican? Are Republicans known to give a shit about their fellow man? (🎵 Think of your fellow man, lend him a helping hand. Put a little love in your heart. And the world will be a better place. And the world will be a better place. I hope when you decide kindness will be your guide. Put a little love in your heart....🎵 )

Is Fredericksburg at BLUE or RED city? How many liberals do you think passed the old man?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Dec,23 19:17 other posts 
It’s just a small town if you blink while driving through you will miss it but it’s the chicken capital of the United States the whole way around the town is nothing but chicken processing plants like farmers pride and Perdue and free bird and even man-beck and each processing plant has a rendering plant were they cook down unwanted chicken parts to make dog food
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

The whole state of Pennsylvania has 60 some counties all red except 5 blue counties
By #610414 05,Dec,23 19:49
5 out of 60 some counties is not bad. Just enough to keep the blue in your state government. You've got to admit, lots of chickenshit in your area of the world.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Dec,23 19:55 other posts 
Yeah it’s all the big cities Pittsburg Philadelphia Harrisburg Erie all blue counties that’s why I say burn the cities down and start over it’s because all the liberals live there
By #610414 06,Dec,23 11:48
What about conservatives? Are they all goody-two-shoes that never do anything wrong?
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 11:49 other posts 
Absolutely
By #610414 06,Dec,23 12:36
Yeah, right! 💩💩💩🤣😈

George Santos of New York
Andy Biggs of Arizona.
Ken Buck of Colorado.
Tim Burchett of Tennessee.
Eli Crane of Arizona.
Matt Gaetz of Florida.
Bob Good of Virginia.
Nancy Mace of South Carolina.
Matt Rosendale of Montana.
Larry Craig Of Idaho
Lauren Boebert of Colorado
Marjory Tailer Green of Georgia.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 12:42 other posts 
the whole government system is corrupt no matter how we slice it democrats and republicans alike and there is nothing we can do about it
By #610414 06,Dec,23 12:53
I agree that the DEGREE of corruption is the measuring stick. I, for one, will always try to do something about it. My life is pretty much lived, but, I have kids and grandkids. I may see great grandkids. I have to try for them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 18:11 other posts 
That very admirable of you i have no children except Marcy’s 21 year old daughter whom i adopted legally so i go with who ever is going to make my life a little easier I’m going to retire in July then things won’t bother me so much plus i will be eligible for some government assistance then i don’t care what the government does as long as they keep sending me checks each month
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 19:30 other posts 
So you legally adopted Marcy's daughter? Nice! Does she use your surname?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Dec,23 05:49 other posts 
Yeah her last name was Massy and her dad is a bum and wants nothing to do with any of his children to 3 different women i might add
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Dec,23 20:29 other posts 
I might be a little rough around the edges but I just couldn’t let a man lay on the side walk in 28 degree weather
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,23 21:44 other posts 
I understand that completely.
But this is a crazy world we live in. When a local fire department gets sued for a tire rut in the grass after saving a house from burning down ,you know people are just nuts.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 06:14 other posts 
Seriously, a fire department was sued because their truck or equipment left a tire rut on the property of the home or business they serviced? Say it isn't so......
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 12:58 other posts 
It is so, the folks lost the suit.woman was nuts i think, even her husband apologized when the ordeal was over.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 15:21 other posts 
I never heard this crazy, crazy story. Was this reported in the news?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 21:15 other posts 
no, it was several years ago, volunteer department.
By #681164 05,Dec,23 23:29
I had a feeling that when it was time to man up, you, Mr Dgraff, would prove you have what it takes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 04:32 other posts 
And I thank you for that Charlie

By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 21:14 other posts 
I don't drink beer, but this is kinda neat.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 06:42 other posts 
Sleep well and enjoy the upcoming holidays!

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 06:31 other posts 
I found this to be an interesting article. Aside from there being a lawsuit, isn't this "business as usual" as far as paying taxes on profits on investments are realized or reinvested?

By phart [Ignore] 30,Nov,23 18:51 other posts 
I guess it is time for WLM. White lives matter.
No wonder the footage of january 6th has been hard to find until recently.
Cops beating people that are not trying to harm anyone.
This is no different than beating a kid for stealing candy.
Uncalled for violence.
--------------------------------------- added after 68 hours

you and others with your mindset saw nothing wrong with all the looting and burning after floyd left
By #610414 01,Dec,23 12:04
You are joking, right? No harm done or intended? They trashed the Capitol, threatened bodily harm to US Congressmen, wanted to hang the vice president, and you don’t see anything wrong?

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Dec,23 09:31 other posts 
Don’t forget about the women from Pennsylvania that stole Nancy Pelosi's laptop with all her classified information on it things like
Her online account with pink cherry 🍒 a website that sells sex toys lubes and lotions
And her sexual encounters with Kamala Harris
That woman is a legend in Pennsylvania any one know did they ever recover that laptop 💻
By #681164 03,Dec,23 11:05
Nancy and Kamala? I'd pay good money to see that!
By #610414 03,Dec,23 11:15
So what? Both Woody58 and I use ADAM & EVE for our sex toys. Now, those encounters, that pure bull💩💩💩.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Dec,23 15:16 other posts 
blm trashed and burned, and you and other liberals supported their actions as free speech, so why is it free speech as you call is it is not allowed for all?
By #610414 03,Dec,23 17:09
Free speech is our right as citizens of the United States. You are allowed to say anything you like to say. I/we have the same right to say “YOU are wrong” if we believe you are or agree. What people don’t have the right to do is loot a store, paint graffiti on someone else’s property, trash The Capitol of the United States, push for a crowd to bring harm to US Representatives or to push to linch the Vice President or the United States.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,23 22:41 other posts 
This is a great application of AI.
No sexual harassment lawsuits, no worker comp, no security guards needed ,nothing. Just 1's and 0's in binary code in a computer chip!
Looks purty good to! Boobs are bit big.
But what really got me on this 1, is the creators did it for the exact reason I have been saying it will be used for.
"“We did it so that we could make a better living and not be dependent on other people who have egos, who have manias, or who just want to make a lot of money by posing,” Rubén Cruz, told EuroNews.

By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Nov,23 00:08 other posts 
They were ok, but are mostly cancelled now due to libtard's cancel culture as we all know they are.
By #610414 29,Nov,23 12:38
CANCEL CULTURE.

The majority of Democrats tended to see it as meaning “actions taken to hold others accountable” whereas only 36% of Republican conservatives believed that was accurate. And, more than a quarter of GOP respondents saw it negatively as “censorship of speech or history.” Relatively large percentages of Republicans also believed that it meant “canceling anyone they disagreed with,” “mean-spirited actions meant to cause others harm” and “an attack on traditional American society.”

Lollipop, it’s a bunch of 💩💩💩💩no matter how, who or why shouts about it. 😈

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Nov,23 17:38 other posts 
Daily, I receive an abundance of emails, the majority of them being what I consider spam. There are a number of newsy" type emails, with one that immediately caught my attention and enraged me. Yeah, it was an email from thedailyhorn.com titled "George Floyd's Killer Stabbed In Prison". Really? George Floyd's Killer!? It almost seems like George Floyd was elevated to the level of JFK or Martin Luther King Jr. What's up with that!?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Nov,23 17:50 other posts 
It’s a crock of shit is what it is those police officers should not be in prison in the first place and for what doing there job and quite well i might add
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Nov,23 23:29 other posts 
Hey, dgraff .... apparently CAT doesn't want to respond to you directly in this thread and has attempted to move the conversation to her thread. Seems rather strange to have conversations on the same matter in multiple threads so for your convenience I've taken the liberty of copying and pasting her response below.

CAT 's response was as follows; "They murdered Floyd. He was a human being. Those officers were tried and convicted by a jury of their peers. They didn't get railroaded. One man did not act as their judge, jury , and executioner like they did with Floyd.
Floyd may not have been a good person, but he deserved his day in court.
If you are a prime example of what the MAGA crowd believes in, then, yes, we do need to scrub the USA clean of the scum."
By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,23 23:39 other posts 
Had he just let floyd croak off in the back of the police explorer all this shit wouldn't have happened.
floyd was so damn high on shit the stress was killing him long before the knee. I think the punishment was to harsh, a couple months in jail and loose his job was a plenty. he didn't have to take floyd out of the car, but he did anyway. that was where he could be considered screwing up.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Nov,23 12:01 other posts 
Floyd was on drugs, had heart issues... the ORIGINAL autopsy report said no signs of strangulation.

It was not until the lib DA and AG got involved and placated the crowds did it change.

There is a new documentary out on this-- and the libs are NOT happy.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Nov,23 15:29 other posts 
I am willing to bet BLM arranged for the stabbing.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,23 23:59 other posts 
Sir-Skittles -

Me thinks that CAT likes game playing as she has once again moved something from this thread to her thread. I'm going to make it easy for you to respond to her because I've moved her response to you back here. capisci?

"Hey, Sir-Skittles you are talking 💩💩💩again. Regarding your post on Bella!‘s thread, here’s the truth:

No Change in George Floyd’s Cause of Death, Despite Viral False Claims
By Saranac Hale Spencer

Posted on November 6, 2023 on FACT-CHECK

The police officer who kept his knee on George Floyd’s neck for about nine minutes in 2020 was convicted
of murder, and the medical examiner determined that police efforts to subdue Floyd caused his death. Nothing
about the autopsy’s findings have changed, but social media posts falsely claim new documents show Floyd
died of a drug overdose or natural causes.

Full Story
George Floyd, a Black man, was killed on May 25, 2020, after a white police officer,
Derek Chauvin, kneeled on Floyd’s neck during an arrest in Minneapolis for about nine
minutes while Floyd said repeatedly that he couldn’t breathe. The incident sparked protests
and riots across the country. Chauvin was subsequently convicted of murdering Floyd.

The county medical examiner who conducted the autopsy listed Floyd’s death as a homicide
and determined that the cause was “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement
subdual, restraint, and neck compression.”
This finding was highlighted in the first set of charges leveled against Chauvin in May 2020
and was explained in detail by the medical examiner, Dr. Andrew Baker, during Chauvin’s trial.

“The top line of the cause of death is really what you think is the most important thing that precipitated
the death. Other things that you think played a role in the death but were not direct causes get relegated
to what’s known as the ‘other significant conditions’ part of the death certificate,” Baker said at the trial,
explaining why Floyd’s other health conditions weren’t included in his cause of death.

“So, the other significant conditions are things that played a role in the death, but didn’t directly cause
the death,” Baker said. “So, for example, Mr. Floyd’s use of fentanyl did not cause the subdual or neck
restraint; his heart disease did not cause the subdual or the neck restraint.” Nothing new has emerged
in the medical examiner’s findings. But recently posts have been circulating on social media falsely
claiming that new court documents show Floyd was not murdered and, instead, died of a drug overdose.
Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson also posted a video to his X account on Oct. 20 in which he says,
“George Floyd, according to the official autopsy, was not murdered. He died instead of what we used to
call natural causes, which in his case would include decades of drug use, as well as the fatal concentration
of fentanyl that was in his system on his final day.”

That’s not true. Floyd’s autopsy report hasn’t changed. It shows Floyd had fentanyl in his system when he
died, but determined his death was caused by action taken by police that resulted in cardiac arrest.
The Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s office confirmed to us in a phone interview on Nov. 3 that no
changes have been made. Experts at Chauvin’s trial also said the evidence doesn’t support the idea that
he had died of an overdose, as USA Today reported."
By #610414 28,Nov,23 11:27
I blocked Sir-Skittles AKA Skitless many years ago. I know what he writes from Woody58. Sometimes I feel I have to respond, but, like now, I can’t. That’s why I move the post to my thread and respond there. He reads my posts too, obviously, since he’s always criticizing me in that rabid dog’s thread AKA pitbull AKA Freddy, AKA a..hole.
BTW, thanks for the assist to that Bronx cold water flat dweller to get my response to his 💩💩💩🤣😈
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,23 13:27 other posts 
No, you attempted to move my post to your thread on November 26 when you posted this to dgraff;

Dgraff, you posted in Bella!'s thread:
"It’s a crock of shit is what it is those police officers should not be in prison in the first place and for what doing there job and quite well i might add"

And not only has dgraff responded to that post, phart has too. All done prior to Sir-Skittles post, no?

So, "Oh, for fuck’s sake, CAT, why didn’t you ask that question to Dgraff on here?"
By #610414 28,Nov,23 13:53
By you 26,Nov,23 20:18
Dgraff, you posted in Bella!'s thread:
"It’s a crock of shit is what it is those police officers should not be in prison in the first place and for what doing there job and quite well i might add"

They murdered Floyd. He was a human being. Those officers were tried and convicted by a jury of their peers. They didn't get railroaded. One man did not act as their judge, jury , and executioner like they did with Floyd.
Floyd may not have been a good person, but he deserved his day in court.
If you are a prime example of what the MAGA crowd believes in, then, yes, we do need to scrub the USA clean of the scum.
View Thread
--------------------------------------- added after 28 seconds

By you 27,Nov,23 16:43
Hey, Sir-Skittles you are talking 💩💩💩again. Regarding your post on Bella!‘s thread, here’s the truth:

No Change in George Floyd’s Cause of Death, Despite Viral False Claims
By Saranac Hale Spencer

Posted on November 6, 2023 on FACT-CHECK
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Is that what you are talking about?
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

If so, then be advised I could only see Dgraff‘s post only. Skittles is blocked to me and at the time I didn’t see it. Woody58 did and he told me about it.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

And, in answer to your “question”, would you like me to copy/paste my reasons from your other thread? I’d be happy to.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

And this is the reason I like to play from MY thread.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,23 15:12 other posts 
Try using your listening ears.....

● My post was the initial post
● dgraff was the first to respond
● You moved dgraff's response to your thread
● Yes, today I moved your response to Sir-Skittles back to this thread, back to this thread, the thread where the post originated from.
By #610414 28,Nov,23 15:40
I'm sorry. I don't follow what you are trying to say.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   ...#38

Show It Off