Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #21

Pages:  #1... #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   ...#40

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 21:10 other posts 
Migrants causing mayhem in BLUE cities.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 21:14 other posts 
You know,when you plant seeds, you usually get a harvest.
By #610414 27,Jan,24 12:02
Panhandling in a US city? How unusual.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Jan,24 20:28 other posts 
Democrat lawsuit regarding voting in georgia.
Man hacks voting machine in front of judge and courtroom.

I thought the republicans were the 1's trying to show voting problems?
By #610414 27,Jan,24 12:01
You think Repukers are the only ones in LA LA land?

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,24 01:40 other posts 
The Twins call their video, "This Negro Is Disgusting". Watch and see whether you agree.

By #610414 27,Jan,24 12:00
He must be a relative of The Twins.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,24 15:32 other posts 
And in Florida, a woman running for city council stabs her husband and daughter. Unfortunately, the article doesn't identify whether she was a Democrat or Republican.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 09:59 other posts 
I can't find a thing regarding her party.May be that there is no party affiliation in that position?
First theory would be democrat because she didn't use a gun
By #610414 27,Jan,24 11:59
She was running under the WAKO party

By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 12:38 other posts 
Fetterman making sense? well, this is the second time he has said something intelligent.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 16:02 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 22:38 other posts 
That is WILD! ❤️ it!
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 16:47 other posts 
He even looks like a young Donald Trump

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 08:45 other posts 

Filthy illegals kick kids out of their own school. This is a new low even for this shit bag city!
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 10:59 other posts 
Yea I posted about this the other day,down right sickening.
since when did illegals have MORE rights than taxpayers and their kids?
Parents should go to the schools and block food and supplies going in.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 11:08 other posts 
There is massive outrage about this... will see what happens.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 12:51 other posts 
Every illegal should be hunted down and returned to the border, the border should be secure. Do it the legal way. Return those 8 million to the border and heavily fine any business that hires or supports these illegals.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 13:15 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 13:21 other posts 
agree- the amount of money, crime, and general chaos this is causing is not sustainable .

Mayorkas should be in handcuffs.
By #681164 12,Jan,24 18:50
Businesses are required to NOT hire illegals. They face fines and possible jail time for business owners. The laws have been in effect far longer than you, Cody, have been in this world. You live in South Florida. In cities like Hialeah, where small factories are a dime a dozen, there's a well known cry. If immigration authorities enter the building, immediately the call goes out, "MIGRA MIGRA", and the place empties out. I'm not knocking your wishes but it's harder than keeping the tide from coming in at Ft Lauderdale Beach.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 19:12 other posts 
How would you even know that the law is older then I am, again your statement is wrong.--------------------------------------- added after 58 secondsThe law came into effect in 1986, how do you think that you know how old I am. And if you didn’t know,,, bussinesses are hiring illegals under the table so to speak without the government knowing about it, it’s been documented
By #681164 12,Jan,24 20:01
My mistake, I'm sorry. I assumed that a law that is 38 yrs old is older than you. Your pics show a good looking guy with a youngish looking body. I didn't know you are an old fart. 😝
Your second statement doesn't make sense if you re-read my post. Of course businesses hire illegals under the table. Heck, they also hire legal under the table so as not to pay taxes. Everyone knows this
Again, I didn't mean to rub your fur the wrong way. Peace, guy.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 19:29 other posts 
Hahaha hell Cody in 1983 we were old enough to drink 🍺
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 00:15 other posts 
I was old enough to drink in 79
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 04:39 other posts 
That’s the year I quit public high school 79
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 17:07 other posts 
That would help a lot
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 13:20 other posts 
Very little will happen, unless it is in a black neighborhood, then the blacks will stick together and make a ruckus. That is why they have a advantage over all other races, tHey stick together.
By #681164 12,Jan,24 18:30
WTF, it was during last Tuesday's (1/9/24) huge storm. There was NO SCHOOL that day because of the storm. What student got kicked out? The asylum seekers were returned back to their camp after the storm. It's all in the URL Sir-Skitless posted.
Don't like it? Complain to Governor Abbott.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 22:08 other posts 
No ,Govenor Abbott sent the immigrants to a place that claims to welcome them because his state is over run with them.
Why would you want illegals with all kinds of germs and bed bugs and such being in the same place as your child? that could bring all that home to you and your family?
Why was school out? It snows and rains and shit all the time up north.
By #681164 13,Jan,24 08:20
obviously you don’t have kids, especially school aged kids.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Also, as a precaution:
“A group of asylum-seekers were temporarily moved to shelter overnight in a New York City public school amid Tuesday’s storms, and the school held remote classes on Wednesday after the migrants had left and the building was being cleaned.”
Phart, it’s ok for busses full of illegals to be moved cross country with all kinds of germs and bed bugs and such, from Texas to New York City, but, you object to a humanitarian plan to save lives? If I was the mayor of NYC, I would have put them in nice, warm, Greyhound buses and would have sent them to warm and loving Texas. Would that meet your approval?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 10:06 other posts 
Does your racist wife even like minorities?

woody58

Is that why she had to change her name her so many times? Because of her racist, homophobic, and horrible comments about Jewish people? A true pig!
By #681164 16,Jan,24 12:21
This is CAT answering your post, you dumbass piece of 💩. I refuse to unban you. I know what you'd do so I'm using Woody's account to do so and with his permission.
You keep saying I'm a Jew hater and that's not true. I called the Frog guy "a dirty Jew". He was obnoxious to me just because I didn't agree with his views on the Middle East. He was particularly obnoxious in PMs. Perhaps I should have said he was "a dirty little man", but I didn't. What matters is that if he had been an Evangelical or a "Cold Water Flat Dweller from the Bronx", then I would have used one of those terms or maybe, I would have said, "You are a diry, botched, abortion".
It doesn't matter. Your opinion is worth about as much as used toilet paper. You are big and brave attacking women only when you know the person can't answer you. You, @Sir-Skitles@ are a chickenshit.
I don't know why you don't like me and that's your business, but, get your nose out of my ass. Go play with Pitbull's cock.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jan,24 10:05 other posts 
There was school citywide- that was the only remote learning school you fucking muppet!
By sherryann [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 17:26 other posts 
These cities are putting illegals before Americans, before veterans and before everyone and everything. They welcome them calling themselves sanctuary cities and states and their "new arrivals" are all they care about while they curse and blame Governor Abbott.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 19:32 other posts 
I wouldn’t put up with it if it was going on anywhere near me I would be on a hunting expedition
By sherryann [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 20:20 other posts 
too bad not many still think like you, you're what we need. It's really bad enough with the crooks already here, but the illegals are running all these cities in the ground fast.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 21:30 other posts 
The majority of the illegal aliens--grifters, leaches, and lumps.

They arrived and are scamming the system, committing crimes, and have no intention of assimilating. Rats.
By sherryann [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 22:12 other posts 
Yes very well said. All true 100 percent. All what you said plus the disease & sicknesses they bring here is scary.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,24 23:06 other posts 
Yea i had never heard of bed bugs until the illegals got to coming in droves before Trump got in.
And polio is returning, and other terrible stuff that we had knocked out decades ago.
By #681164 16,Jan,24 10:29
The storm affected only that school. Besides, did you want all those people to freeze to death? Some humanitarian you are. One more reason to dislike you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 19:55 other posts 
Why don't you house a migrant family then lib monkey ???
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 21:25 other posts 
How many people freeze to death in mexico? or venzwalla? It they stayed home they wouldn't get cold!
By #681164 17,Jan,24 10:03
They were nice and warm in Texas. Gov. Abbott is to blame for it.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 14:15 other posts 
BUT they don't BELONG anywhere in the US>
By #681164 18,Jan,24 09:29
But they are here
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 09:50 other posts 
And they can be sent BACK/ give them a coat and hat and a candy bar and send their ass back over the border

By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 08:42 other posts 
Steven Spielberg and Alfred Hitchcock could not get together and make up shit this stupid.
Yes the chinese are BUILDING ANOTHER COVID virus>>>>>!!!
Yes, 3 years later, just in time to fuck up another American election process, here is a new 1,
By #681164 17,Jan,24 10:04
It's madness.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 14:16 other posts 
Can you imagine the danger the world would be in if a terrorist got ahold of this stuff?
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,24 18:08 other posts 
They should be stopped
If Biden had any balls we would nuke them

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   ...#40

Show It Off