Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #21

Pages:  #1... #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   ...#38

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 18:35 other posts 
By joves I think the liberals finally cracked the case and saved the world they finally figured out that men must pee out side so the woman and the trannys can have the bathrooms
By #610414 11,Jan,24 18:59
We, liberals, believe that conservative men wear diapers.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,24 19:45 other posts 
Yeah you liberals believe in some really weird things
We should put you all on Mars so you can show us how well your planet does

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,24 22:24 other posts 
Batwoman! IS real! and she may have helped kill 1000's of people
only registered users can see external links
By sherryann [Ignore] 07,Jan,24 22:43 other posts 
When I saw Batwoman I thought it was the original batwoman or batgirl of the old batman da da da da da da da da batman no I think there was only batgirl and rival catwoman
By #610414 10,Jan,24 10:04
So did Trump with his policies.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 10:36 other posts 
No proof of it for Trump,besides,you could never prove malicous intent . in this case though,, this woman was paid to make the virus dangerous.
For what other reason could there be than to kill?
By #610414 10,Jan,24 14:08
You can't prove malicious intent either and while Trump didn't ki!l with intent, he did so by being the most uneducated president we've ever had.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 16:02 other posts 
When you are the wealthier of the bunch ,you can hire smart people.
By #610414 10,Jan,24 17:50
What does that mean?

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 10:34 other posts 
This is getting to be twilight zone quality shit here,
Imagine a world where high school kids are kicked out of the school so illegals can use it for shelter?
Taxpayers pay taxes for their kids to go to school and the government kicks them out for the sake of illegals safety.
You don't have to make it up, it happened.
This is royally fucked up.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,24 01:55 other posts 
Oh, hell no! This ? is NOT talking about cake pops, cake pop sticks OR donuts!

By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,24 13:33 other posts 
Yep,this young lady mentions what I noticed but never really gave alot of thought to, the trans people dress like young girls,not adult women, why is that? is it part of the perversion or mental issue?
By #610414 10,Jan,24 10:03

Really? You are showing your bias towards people who are not like you.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,24 10:31 other posts 
I have bad arthritis in my hands and typeing is difficult.So yes ,sometimes my punctuation and spelling are off a bit.
BUT this is ridiculas,this younger generation is just flat out to lazy to type right at all.and have the nerve to "correct" older people.

This world is trapped like a large turd in the swirl of the toilet water headed down.
By #610414 10,Jan,24 09:58
Be more open minded. Texting has become the “oral” word of the smart phone generation. As such, it has its own form of “slang”. They are not being lazy. The recipient of those texts understand the context. What’s wrong with that?
Cool it, baby. Enjoy it to the max.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,24 00:21 other posts 
Uh, their "inner Karen" is causing them to experience major mental meltdowns!

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 10:01 other posts 
Black female identifies as being white. Of course, why not!

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 18:49 other posts 
Well hey Michelle Jackson was a black female trying to be white so why not
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 21:32 other posts 
If males can declare themselves as females, why shouldn't someone of color be able to declare that they are white? Hey, why stop at gender and color? Hello "28 years old"...... And who's going to challenge my age!?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 23:24 other posts 
Well, you are not coming up with a new idea, here it is

Transage means a person's age identity is different than their chronological age or chrono age. Transage people can be any age and are not all younger than their chrono age. Transage people may also fluctuate between ages, be multiple ages or be no specific age."Jan 3, 2023

So I am 56 years old. I wake up in the morning and decide I will begin seeking a mate. I want a 24 year old woman, so I will start identifying as 27, I wonder how well that boat would float?

I guess this day and age it is ok for me to come out of the closet.
Hello everyone, my name is Phart, and I am Transfinancial.
I am a rich man trapped in a poor mans body. And I am 27 years old.

Hey I got a new 1 here!!! I got it I got it! I know how i can get me some puss!

Hello,my name is Phart,and my penis is transizeual. it identifies it's self as being 11 inches long. it feels like it is 11 inches long,so therefore it is 11 inches long.
By #681164 30,Dec,23 13:14
Hey, CAT used to call me Blackie. Now, she calls me Baldie.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 23:39 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 23:54 other posts 
Oh, dgraff is going to howl when he sees this!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 06:44 other posts 
I knew it all along personally I think the picture of Mike is way hotter than Michael
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 11:03 other posts 
Mike versus Michelle?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 13:12 other posts 
Yeah that’s what I meant
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 06:47 other posts 
Great find I’m gonna save that one
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 09:02 other posts 
another reason for me to never start drinking beer!, I would make 1 ugly ass woman
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 09:34 other posts 
Hahaha me too
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 11:08 other posts 
Really? I thought that you had a beer once or twice in your life. My bad!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 13:14 other posts 
Oh I still drink beer i just don’t try to be a woman
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 13:51 other posts 
Good to know because when I make it to Pennsylvania, I sure would enjoy tippin' back on a COLD beer with you!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 16:34 other posts 
We can sit on the porch and I will mix us up a pitcher of margaritas
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 13:24 other posts 
Me, never had but small taste of "near beer" back in my 20's and it taste like shit. Being alcoholism runs in my family tree, I have never picked up drinking. I don't guess it woulda mattered, been unable to work fulltime now going on 18 years. f
By sherryann [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 18:58 other posts 
now that's a new one
By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,23 19:55 other posts 
Well, that is a new 1 on me, transracial.
Well, if she speaks clearly, goes to work, she is way ahead of alot of women of both races
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 16:44 other posts 
I was taught that you can shut down a situation just by showing you have a hand gun it has worked for me in several situations
By #681164 17,Dec,23 17:09
Last time I had a gun on my back, I was 17 and working in a grocery store. I was a bag boy at Grand Union. There was a gang doing grocery stores in Miami. This guy had his pistol on my back while the others emptied the registers and the safe. As they were leaving, this guy turns around at the door and starts shooting at us. I dived behind a register. Then, I did something that only a God that protects fools protected me. I ran out the door and around the building and got a partial plate number.
The addrenalin was running high but when I came down from the high, I couldn't believe I had been so stupid. It wasn't even my money.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 17:16 other posts 
You did what I hope every blue blooded American 🇺🇸 person with a spine would do you did good
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,23 17:31 other posts 
Damn Woody, you actually stepped up to the plate and did what someone should do. It was not stupid at all and I am sorry you have lived your life thinking that.
NOT doing that is to be a passivist that changes nothing ,fixes nothing, and wonders why the world never gets better.
By #610414 18,Dec,23 11:08
WOODY58 is a lovely man, but his thinking can be a little short on reason. He mainly leads with his cock. Typical man.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 14:40 other posts 
It is NEVER your money you welfare rat woody58

Bagging groceries- that is skilled labour for you!

By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 18:21 other posts 
Well at 17,that is usually the type work most any kid can get.
I am glad actually to read about what he did,it shows he does have instincts to do the right thing,
By #681164 20,Dec,23 10:17
Thank you, Phart.
By #681164 20,Dec,23 10:16
The problem with you, Skitless, is that you are more interested in crapping on members than actually contributing to real issues brought up in the site. But, let me take you on here. By your comment you are putting down the work of a bag boy. Perhaps it’s not the glamorous or profitable job someone like you categorizes it to be, but, some people have to take this or other similar job. You are being a snob, and while it’s to be an expected reaction from you, here, on site, you might try finding a little more understanding of those people that have to work in those jobs. A job, any job, is an honorable occupation.
You and your friends make me want to puke.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Jan,24 10:47 other posts 
woody58 you make us all want to puke. A lazy welfare rat and lifetime grifter. Do something for yourself instead of holding a beggar's cup!

And your fake lib pig wife spewing her homophobic and anti-semitic rants all over the site.
By #681164 03,Jan,24 09:51
Blah, blah, blah. What I beg for is for you to disappear
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Jan,24 18:45 other posts 
You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat a server in a restaurant.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,24 19:59 other posts 
I agree.
By #681164 03,Jan,24 09:51

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   ...#38

Show It Off