Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #25

Pages:  #1... #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   ...#35

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 22:57 other posts 
GREAT NEWS in our government ,a small step forward in the right direction.
only registered users can see external links

fetterman,fetterman,fetterman, will have to dress appropriately for the job his voters put him in for.

He looks funny in 1 for sure

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Sep,23 11:29 other posts 
So funny he looks like uncle fester and he stole one of Gomez suits I’m waiting on thing to come popping out of the box and cousin it to come around the corner yeah what a crew between the two of them they can’t complete a sentence and we’re did uncle fester pick that slut up
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,23 17:21 other posts 
We need to find someone who can fotoshop "IT" coming out of fettermans zipper?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Sep,23 18:38 other posts 
That’s great I will work on that
The only one I know of that is good enough to pull that job off is AOD
Our very own Angel of Death
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Sep,23 17:13 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,23 18:26 other posts 
Hahaha that’s funny as hell nice job 👍
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,23 20:55 other posts 
That's a good 1!
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 18:59 other posts 
I found him a whole selection of suits here.
Fit's his look and persona perfectly, even has a Thompson he can chase black guys with!
By #681164 03,Oct,23 10:18

By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,23 00:52 other posts 
hahahahah

By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 23:50 other posts 
Now i will say, this is customer service,

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 23:44 other posts 
And in California.....

By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 18:38 other posts 
Hey,you folks in australia, how about keeping this spoiled brat at home!

To many flags, I would say the real issue is TO FEW flags in her own country.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 05:02 other posts 
Have you ever wondered why there is ONLY ONE DAY to honor and commemorate those who have died in service to our nation (Memorial Day) and ONLY ONE DAY to honor and commemorate the service of all veterans (Veterans Day) yet there is an ENTIRE MONTH that commemorates LGBTQ?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 08:14 other posts 
yea and theres folks here that think that is just great. Sad,those gay people would be DEAD if it were not for the veterans that gave it all for their freedom.
try being gay around muslims

OFf you go!
By #610414 02,Oct,23 10:20
Phart, you don’t think gay and lesbian men and women fought for our country? You don’t think some gave their all fighting for the USA? Don’t you think they also support veterans and attend parades and other ceremonies? How many of the dead in the Fields of Flanders or in Normandy or in North Africa or Ansío do you think may have been gay? How many WACKS do you think were lesbian? How many of our people in Afghanistan do you think were gay or lesbian?
Shame on you for leaving them out of the recognition for service to their country just because you don’t like their sexual orientation.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 13:55 other posts 
HEY WHOA here, you were just saying a couple weeks ago that gays weren't allowed to serve, now you are saying they did? make up your mind!
I was the 1 that tried to explain to you that they kept that information to themselves so they could serve their country and you said i was full of it and i don't know what all. make up your mind.
By #610414 02,Oct,23 17:54
I did and that stands, but, as loyal Americans, they served while hiding their homosexuality. They risked getting wounded or k1lled even though they knew that if their sexual preference would get them kicked out with a less than honorable discharge.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Sep,23 18:43 other posts 
Only in a liberal world
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,23 22:33 other posts 
The liberal,the 1 that wins the most when their freedom is fought for and preserved. values those that did the work the least.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 10:32 other posts 
Regardless of whether CAT leans heavily toward being "liberal", you know deep down that she is right! And for the record, I 100% agree with her/her post.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,23 13:59 other posts 
-as i just reminded her in a above post, I didn't leave them out, she did a couple weeks or so ago when she told me I was wrong when I said the gay and lesbian people kept that info to themselves and served. I don't know where she got that from that i left them out ,never have. I appreciate the sacrifices made by all in the military that were drafted and gave their lives and limbs .I appreciate the 1's that are now volunteering. Just afraid some only do it for the free college
By #610414 02,Oct,23 10:32
President Gerald Ford officially recognized Black History Month in 1976, calling upon the public to “seize the opportunity to honor the too-often neglected accomplishments of Black Americans in every area of endeavor throughout our history.”

President Gerald Ford was a Republican.

We celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15 to October 15) to recognize the achievements and contributions of Hispanic American champions who have inspired others to achieve success. The observation began in 1968 as Hispanic Heritage Week under President Lyndon Johnson and was expanded by President Ronald Reagan in 1988 to cover a 30-day period. It was enacted into law on August 17, 1988. The theme for 2023 is “Todos Somos, Somos Uno: We Are All, We Are One.”

President Ronald Reagan was a Republican.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,23 10:09 other posts 
They can't even take care of 1 friggen tree in europe,

A white line painted on the trunk and sawed straight.Someone had a good sharp chain and did it quick
By biggg [Ignore] 30,Sep,23 21:04 other posts 
tree was hundreds of years old :-(
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,23 21:07 other posts 
Yea, folks want to protect the enviroment,perhaps practice with 1 tree first?
What a shame,I hope they find who did it. I can't help but wonder why they did except just to be sumbitches. Which is common nowaday.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,23 10:56 other posts 

By DarkMax [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 08:56 other posts 
QUESTIONABLE means what? )
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 09:35 other posts 
it is a place to discuss things that are questionable.
Like, Why would you need to ask? that is questionable, so it could be discussed.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,23 01:30 other posts 
I gather English is not your first language, no worries! What I meant by QUESTIONABLE is something that is controversial and/or debatable.
By DarkMax [Ignore] 28,Sep,23 04:55 other posts 
I mean what is questionable for you, the topic starter?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,23 08:22 other posts 
MY VIEWS may be different from YOUR VIEWS, which may be different from HIS VIEWS, which may be different from HER VIEWS which may be different from THEIR VIEWS.

Yesterday I posted something regarding only having one designated day to honor our dead veterans who GAVE ALL TO THEIR COUNTRY (Memorial Day). And only one day to honor and recognize our current and former men and women who serve in our military (Veterans Day). Yet we set aside an entire month to recognize the LGBTQ community. In my mind, there's an imbalance. It was my hope that my post would pique the thoughts and views of other members and it would start a conversation in which anyone is free to agree or disagree with my opinions and views.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,23 10:10 other posts 
this guy is just being funny,

By Jamie [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 06:56 other posts 
How sad for some people that shop at Target stores only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 18:17 other posts 
Well, black crimes matter!
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 18:53 other posts 
Yep, that's what happens when laws are not enforced and theft takes away to much of the profit.
GONE.DO with out.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 19:09 other posts 
And lib politicians thinking that businesses can afford it... and we all know that is a lie. Target, CVS, Duane-Read, Rite-AID have closed so many stores in NYC.

All because of crazy theft that is out of control.

Just look what happened in Philly last night...

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,23 04:45 other posts 
The Twins find holes in this fella's mindset.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,23 23:03 other posts 
This says alot.When a resturant won't let someone in dressed like fetterman, why should congress?

even Frankenstein was dressed better than fetterman.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,23 00:41 other posts 
C'mon, phart! You're comparing Senator John Fetterman to Frankenstein asserting that even Frankenstein dresses better!? You are so silly!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,23 08:30 other posts 
Fetterman is a vegetable ... a total window licker. How anyone voted for his muppet is a mystery. I don't think he can wipe is own ass these days!

By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 22:09 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,23 08:32 other posts 
With so much going south, I am just trying to find something to laugh about as the ship sinks

By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 21:23 other posts 
An old video that has been placed on bitchute explains the so called moon landing in a way I have never thought about it. Physics,as in doors opening wrong and to little space for all the gear and suit to get out of them, and records supposedly destroyed.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 18:45 other posts 
And in the City of Palm Springs, CA, a controversial AIDS memorial sculpture has become the butt of a joke!

Here is an article.

Gee, I look at the "sculpture" and my eyes see a giant donut OR a bundt pan.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 19:58 other posts 
It looks like a clutch pressure plate to an old car
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 20:59 other posts 
Like I would know what a clutch pressure plate is OR looks like! But back to the sculpture, I'm quite certain that people can see whatever they want to imagine they see and apparently there are some folks that see a sphincter muscle!
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 23:15 other posts 
IT looks like the door folks far away entered to get the aids in the first place, a monkeys ASSHOLE.
These "sculptures" people make nowadays ,like the MLK holding hands thing SUCK. ART is supposed to be attractive ,not UGLY
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,23 09:25 other posts 

By #610414 25,Sep,23 17:02
You should change the name of the thread to "Phart's Questionable Stuff"
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 17:09 other posts 
Why is that?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 20:03 other posts 
Phart much like me see a whole lot of questionable things in this world things that the liberals are blind to or flat out don’t want to see
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 21:01 other posts 
Is it possible that you two guys have a keener sense of vision!?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,23 23:10 other posts 
This is a new thread and I wanted to share things with people.
is it possible that folks are blind to things that are right there under our noses?
Cat I am so sorry my post have had a negative impact on your life, I was just sharing things I felt were questionable and interesting at the same time.
Perhaps a cat photo will help?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   ...#35

Show It Off