Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #29

Pages:  #1... #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   ...#37

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,23 09:42 other posts 
To me this is racist to show favoritism towards 1 over the other, instead of letting credentials be the reason for being let in the college.
only registered users can see external links

If you are in bad shape and go to the ER, do you want a good doctor or 1 that got into college because of their color?
By #610414 20,Sep,23 14:39
Getting in because of their color doesn't matter. A good doctor is a good doctor, regardless of his race.

By MojoMan77 [Ignore] 20,Sep,23 14:11 other posts 
Love them.

By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,23 09:51 other posts 
It is past time for people to get their lazy ass's back to the office.
This has always been a safe assumption that working from home was less productive,now there is growing evidence.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,23 09:26 other posts 
This thread is for subject matters and/or things that are questionable. Wouldn't you just know it, there's a member that fits in THE BUCKET. Yep, this member is none other than Freddy aka PITBULL!

A true ASSWIPE to the "nth" degree! 🏆

By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,23 19:20 other posts 
George soros spends his money making America miserable by supporting biden and liberal ideas.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,23 11:07 other posts 
Believe that George soros is trumps biggest enemy
--------------------------------------- added after 103 seconds

I hope soros fucks up and goes bank rupt
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,23 11:12 other posts 
He has fixed it so that can't happen.all his money is in a type of trust managed by a company .if he died,it would change nothing.his ideas would still be pushed over on us.
By #681164 19,Sep,23 08:25
I don't like self made multi-millionaires. They tend to think their shit don't stink, but, at least in this case, t think he's right.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,23 07:35 other posts 
The Church of Scientology.....

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 15:59 other posts 
Man confronts transgender individual for using women's restroom.

By sherryann [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 18:44 other posts 
great, thanks for sharing. I hate these degenerate people going into women's restrooms. I've had it happen before and did NOT like it! Also these mothers that bring their big boys in the women's restroom make me sick. They gotta be 9 or 10 and the stupid mother won't let them grow up and go in the men's bathroom, they bring them in the women's. I don't want to see a penis when I'm being forced to use a public bathroom, I don't want to even go in there!
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

not that other yellow thing!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------- added after 108 seconds

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 19:24 other posts 
I have experienced something similar but in the locker room at the pool. It mainly happens on Saturday and during the summer months however and it is when moms bring their children through the locker room. Not only are the children in the locker room, then they walk through the open shower area to gain access to the pool. I can't say I'm really keen about it but there are women that are older and some quite modest. There are actually a couple of cancer survivors that have had a mastectomy or double mastectomy and will not shower, change or dress in front of other women and they are highly upset when children, boys or girls are paraded through.
By sherryann [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 20:57 other posts 
I can't blame them for not wanting to be seen. And kids should be in the kid section not the adult section. I hate having a bunch of rambunctious kids running wild in any setting.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 19:28 other posts 
As much as that individual says they are transgender, my ears hear a man and my eyes see a man.
By #610414 14,Sep,23 21:06
Nine or ten year old boys should not be parading through the women's bathroom or locker room, even though I understand it. The sickos are in the men's room too and many a young boy has been m.olested or ra.ped. How would you, SherryAnn feel about the mother's that worry, walk their boys into the men's bathroom or locker room?.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

BTW, SherryAnn, from your post, "Don't want to see a penis when I'm being forced to use a public bathroom". Do you look for one?🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 21:10 other posts 
cat,I can't deny what you said for sure,it has happened, how can we fix it? other than 1 holers as I call them? Or 1 person shower stalls and dressing rooms? Which is cost prohibitive when it comes to public pools and such that are tax funded, and not enough money for all that renovation
By #610414 14,Sep,23 21:14
Phart, there's no easy solution. Perhaps stricter rules and attendants to guard both the privacy and security of all.
By sherryann [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 22:44 other posts 
Hello CAT. No of course I don't look for one nor condone boys being raped in boys bathroom. Look, I hate using public bathrooms unless I have no choice hence "being forced to" use them. Look CAT, I don't know how to link but a man raped a little girl in a bathroom while her father was in the other stall. So vile wrong and horrible what happened to that poor child as he covered her mouth so the dad couldn't hear her scream as he raped her on the toilet set. I wish I could link it but I don't know how so maybe you can find it. Just horrible.
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

SEAT NOT SET
By #610414 14,Sep,23 23:45
I agree. It's horrible. BTW. I was kidding with tongue-in-cheek about "looking"
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 20:01 other posts 
THat is sickening.
Anyone that would "respect" his calling himself a woman is a dumbass.
He is just milking the system and trying to peep at women and kids.
Fucking sicko.
His day will come when he walks into the wrong bathroom and he will be made a woman or wish he had cut his dick off ,1 of the 2.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,23 06:56 other posts 
And Kevin Hodge really brought it down to a frightening, eye-opening level.....all a man needs to do in today's environment is to go home put on a dress, some lipstick and rouge, use some mascara then he's able to declare that he's a woman.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Sep,23 08:42 other posts 
Pathetic men gaming the system. How is that less than 1% of the population can cause so many problems?

I would say 95% of these transgender weirdos are just doing it for attention. One of these men playing a contact sport with women is going to get someone killed.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,23 16:53 other posts 
it's a fad, or a trend, kinda like eating tide pods. except this fade causes permanent damage.
By #681164 17,Sep,23 12:49
Tide pods? Fade?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,23 16:37 other posts 
Oh, spell check got me!
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,23 15:27 other posts 

Sicko, this is what people are concerned about. Apparently this is ok to alot of people?

By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,23 15:36 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,23 14:40 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,23 07:52 other posts 
"I don't know about you but I'm going to go to bed."

By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,23 14:29 other posts 
But Cat loves him!
This man is a embarrassment to the USA.
By #610414 15,Sep,23 18:10
Not anywhere as embarrassing as the previous Clow.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,23 18:56 other posts 
Yea, I know,the current clown has hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun and he is going to bed!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Sep,23 08:39 other posts 
Even weaker than Obama Didn't think that was possible!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,23 09:58 other posts 
He’s a wigga a white nigga
And he bores me to death
Now I feel like going to bed
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Sep,23 17:57 other posts 
No energy Joe--- about to be impeached and his scummy son in the hot seat as well!

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,23 19:07 other posts 
I want to hang them both
By #681164 17,Sep,23 09:46
As you already know from your Love Boy, impeachment means nothing unless found guilty. Fat chance with a Democrat controlled Senate.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,23 09:50 other posts 
Need to wait till the old fart leaves office so he can't pardon his son.I know ,I know,he says he won't. But if you believe he wouldn't pardon the smartest man he knows, I have some good farm land in the Antarctic I will sell you.
By #681164 17,Sep,23 12:49
Time will tell.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,23 10:16 other posts 
hell yea!

By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 20:47 other posts 
I don't eat at mcdonalds much any more as I don't like the atmosphere but this will make it less desirable for me to eat there as I would have basically beg for a refill because they are always understaffed.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 21:11 other posts 
Uh, you attached the Sudafed link to the McDonald's post?????
By phart [Ignore] 13,Sep,23 10:27 other posts 
Dang it! They are doing away with self refill
I hope I can find it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 20:21 other posts 
By #610414 14,Sep,23 20:58
It's true, Phart. I read it too. Now you'll have to engage with that employee who demands that $15/hr and bitch that he/she has no right to demand such a big wage and, also, ask, "Pretty please, can I have a refill?"
🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 21:11 other posts 
and what will that gain? Nothing.
The employee don't want to be there anyway,so why would they want to get me a refill? And they always put to much ice in the drink,it's cheaper.With all the issues of understaffing, this is a backwards move
By #610414 14,Sep,23 21:18
Charlie has a total dislike for restaurant ice. He used to repair the ice machines in restaurants and other businesses and he swears that besides the quality of the ice, there's more than water in there. He always insists for no ice and always gets it.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,23 14:36 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 20:59 other posts 
I found an article that addresses the self serve refill being phased out by 2032.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Sep,23 08:40 other posts 
Guess they don't want "certain people" in their restaurants taking 8 refills in a cup they found in the garbage!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   ...#37

Show It Off