Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #8

Pages:  #1... #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   ...#34

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 17:58 other posts 
Where do you think the 200,000 il.legal immigrants are?

only registered users can see external links
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 19:00 other posts 
I know they're all here and making a current hellhole even worse

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 20:05 other posts 
I'm surprised that this did not receive comments in the other thread.

And in Australia........how is your bacon cured?

By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 20:59 other posts 
well, 1 thing for sure, he won't be making baby pigums or humigs.

By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 22:16 other posts 

I regard the Dailymail as a generally neutral source in regards to stateside affairs, and wanted to point to an article that doesn't lean to one side or the other. I'm sure this will be old news in a week and not receive any consideration since the DoD is balls deep in contracts with them
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 05:45 other posts 
Wow sub standard work from a supposedly top notch company
Good find I guess it’s not as safe to fly as they claim
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 06:42 other posts 
But the concern should go deeper with regard to Boeing be a "top notch company". To what degree is OUR GOVERNMENT aware of and/or involvement in this issue?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 09:01 other posts 
government always seeking the lowest bid on equipment for their use may also be a factor .make it cheap for us, we will ignore some of your short cuts.
I don't think the guy shot himself.
We had a case of a guy supposedly shooting himself. He was found with the gun laying on his left side, entry hole was on the right side, exit was all over the place to the left. No gun powder residue on either hand. Still ruled as suicide.
By #610414 18,Mar,24 17:58
The specs are the specs. TRUSTING self policing, that is the problem.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Mar,24 22:40 other posts 
just what we need, more violent gangs.close the fucking border!
By sherryann [Ignore] 12,Mar,24 22:58 other posts 
Oh my God what a horrible place we're in. Will only get worse & worse...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 06:55 other posts 
Central and South America have never been safer-- all the jails are emptied there

We got a bunch of criminals and gang members here. Thanks Biden!
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 16:41 other posts 
I carry a ruger Alaskan in my shoulder holster and a 357 mag in my cowboy boots as a backup
--------------------------------------- added after 58 seconds

And I willing to shoot first and ask questions later
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 17:19 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 17:48 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 08:20 other posts 
aim for teeth and eyes
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 11:03 other posts 
No problem
By #610414 18,Mar,24 17:56
Could, guys, could. FFS, READ.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 17:46 other posts 
well crime is going down,in florida,
And gee I wonder why?
Because the crooks don't know who's packin'
By #610414 18,Mar,24 17:55
and yet, by any statistic, gun violence and gun deaths are up by a substantial amount. Higher than when Rick Scott was governor. Crime is UP and violent crime is up. Look it up yourself

By phart [Ignore] 14,Mar,24 21:35 other posts 
You can go ride a airplane and eat for around 2000 dollars!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 01:11 other posts 
Well, that's 3 courses!
By sherryann [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 19:43 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 05:26 other posts 
For that price it better be filet mignon all three courses
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 15:36 other posts 
You're getting 1.5 hour plane ride for that price! How much do you think a plane, fuel, licensed pilot and flight attendant/waitress cost for that 1.5 hour?

I don't think you noticed that a salad was considered a "course".
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 18:04 other posts 
Of course
By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 20:11 other posts 
The other flights, you have to bring your own lovers to make full use of them and they are even MORE expensive. The other flights are designed to help you join the mile high club, 30 minute flights and such.

By Jamie [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 23:53 other posts 
So we have to stock food.
only registered users can see external links.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 01:08 other posts 
Apparently, Florida does not fall within the path of totality for the eclipse. I wonder what people who are flying on April the 8th will encounter?
By Jamie [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 08:06 other posts 
Like the outer limits
By #610414 16,Mar,24 11:36
By Jamie [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 11:42 other posts 
Cat you got a headache?
By #610414 16,Mar,24 11:53
I’m just laughing at the ignorance of the general public. You make something out of that.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 07:54 other posts 
How many of you miss the America OR the WORLD that you grew up in?
By sherryann [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 09:49 other posts 
I DO!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 10:17 other posts 
Me too, sherryann, me too!
By sherryann [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 10:40 other posts 
How I long for the good old days bella! "Grampa tell ne bout the good old days"-The Judds
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

ME Not ne time to go
By #610414 16,Mar,24 11:35

By #610414 12,Mar,24 08:57
Anyone for a good laugh? This is I'm my Events page:

Mongo is pleading to be removed from your blacklist:
I do not even understand what I did wrong, can you please remove me from your blacklist and may be explain?

This is the same Aussie 💩 that created the poll listed in another post in this thread. This is one a..hole who trashes the "Saggy Granny", as I'm called, continually. Well, Mr Abbo, kiss my ass.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Mar,24 13:40 other posts 
If you decide you want to post the same thing in multiple threads, please bypass my thread(s). Thank you.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Mar,24 19:45 other posts 
I noticed this was on multiple platforms.
I still feel like there is nothing to be afraid to unban mongo.
I mean after all,he is only a pawn in the game of life, or so he said in the movie Blazing saddles.
By #610414 12,Mar,24 20:49
Phart, at the risk of getting banned by the lady of the house I'll repost this from another thread.
"Because I'm not about to spend a bunch of points cleaning up my page. He along with Sir-Skitles and Pitbull like to trash my page. I don't need to defend myself. My acquaintances here either know me to be a good member or not without me telling them so."
By #610414 12,Mar,24 20:53
I post SOME things in multiple threads to reach more viewers. I figured someone like Phart would report to that obnoxious Aussie dumbass. Your house, your rules. I'm surprised you ever read posts in other threads. Go figure. It must be boring down in Southwest Florida.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Mar,24 22:35 other posts 
I aint "reporting".
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 01:23 other posts 
It is my opinion that the Forum attracts only a certain group of members and certain threads will attract only certain members. Here's a suggestion, rather than posting the same ol' same crap in multiple threads "to reach more viewers", you might be better served if you blogged your concerns. As I'm sure you are aware, a blog would notify your 100 plus friends of your plight.

And as for your concern about my time in SW Florida, no need to concern yourself, thank you. I'm not bored.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,24 19:56 other posts 
"Clean up in aisle Joe!"

By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,24 20:26 other posts 
Yep,he's right, nov 5th can't come soon enough. When foreign countries can see the issues so clearly, it is difficult to understand how Americans seem blind to it all.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Mar,24 06:57 other posts 
Liberal America 🇺🇸 don’t want to see the problems they think Obama will take his magic wand and make everything better
And yes I said Obama that’s who is really running this country
--------------------------------------- added after 98 seconds

If you remember Obama wanted to run for a third term
Well he got it
By phart [Ignore] 05,Mar,24 07:09 other posts 
By #610414 05,Mar,24 11:19
Well, Dgraff, as usual, you are full of 💩, but, don’t you think I won’t give you a chance to explain yourself. Let’s start with, “ Liberal America 🇺🇸 don’t want to see the problems”. Why do you think we are blind to the problem of the economy, the border, the reproductive rights of women, the inaction of the House of Representatives, and an ex-President who has been indicated 93 times now is running for President, just because we are liberals?
And, BTW, we are not liberals or conservatives. We are CONCERNED VOTERS. So, answer that one, OH, KNOW-IT-ALL.
Now, let’s consider Obama. Here’s an ex-President that is well regarded. A President that got us out of the Republican mess that was Bush Jr. A President that handed The Clown a good economy. If only he was running the country again. Unfortunately, all we have is an old man trying his best and a joke of an ex-President trying to get re-elected solely to give himself a pardon for crimes.
Tell me, Dgraff and Phart, what are you, the Republicans, the Clown, and MAGA, bringing to the table? You really think a failed business man, a misogynist, a rapist, and a traitor can bring you a better time for this country? I think not.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Mar,24 15:01 other posts 
He did it before and he can do it again
By #610414 05,Mar,24 18:46
He sure did. He shut down the country and then told us to shoot up bleach. He let one million people die of a pandemic that he refused to believe was happening. He cost the country trillions of tax dollars by bringing the tax rate to big corporations and mega-rich people. That’s what brought the national debt into the stratosphere. He caused the major shortages of goods by getting into a trade war with China. Yeah, let’s bring him back.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Mar,24 19:38 other posts 
Boy you sure are skipping a lot of key moments of before the phony pandemic as i recall trump tried to warn everyone that this virus was coming a month before we had our first case here in the United States he also asked congress for funding to prepare for it and one of the top congress men MR Joe Biden said he was being paranoid
By #610414 07,Mar,24 10:37
That would have been hard to do as he was a congressman from January 3, 1973 – January 15, 2009 and Vice President for the next 8 yrs and did not run for President in 2016 as he was mourning the death of his son. If you are going to criticize THE TRUTH, at least get SOME of your facts right.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

President Trump's tone on the coronavirus pandemic has dramatically shifted in the last month as the illness has swept across the U.S., which has now reported more confirmed cases than any country in the world.

Why it matters: Reporting from Axios, the New York Times, Washington Post, AP and other media outlets has revealed that Trump and his administration were repeatedly warned about the threat that the virus could pose to American lives and the economy. Earlier action could have curbed the spread.
The state of play: The first case of COVID-19 reached the U.S. on Jan. 15. The World Health Organization declared it a pandemic on March 11. Trump declared the U.S. outbreak a national emergency on March 13.

On Jan. 18, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar first briefed Trump on the threat of the virus in a phone call, the New York Times reports. Trump made his first public comments about the virus on Jan. 22, saying he was not concerned about a pandemic and that "we have it totally under control."
On Jan. 27, White House aides met with then-acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney to try to get senior officials to take the virus threat more seriously, the Washington Post reports. Joe Grogan, the head of the White House Domestic Policy Council, warned it could cost Trump his re-election.
On Jan. 29, economic adviser Peter Navarro warned the White House in a memo addressed to the National Security Council that COVID-19 could take more than half a million American lives and cause nearly $6 trillion in economic damage.
On Jan. 30, Azar warned Trump in a subsequent call that the virus could become a pandemic and that China should be criticized for its lack of transparency, per the Times. Trump dismissed Azar as alarmist and rejected the idea of criticizing China.
Also on Jan. 30, the World Health Organization declared the coronavirus a global health emergency. WHO has only done so five times since gaining that power in 2005.
On Feb. 5, senators urged the administration in a briefing to take the virus more seriously and asked if additional funds were necessary. The administration made no requests at the time for emergency funding.
On Feb. 14, a memo was drafted by health officials in coordination with the National Security Council that recommended the targeted use of "quarantine and isolation measures," per the Times. Officials planned to present Trump with the memo when he returned from India on Feb. 25, but the meeting was canceled.
On Feb. 21, the White House coronavirus task force conducted a mock exercise of the pandemic. The group concluded that the U.S. would need to implement aggressive social distancing, even if it caused mass disruption to the economy and American lives, per the Times.
On Feb. 23, Navarro doubled down on his warnings in another memo, this time addressed to the president, stating that up to 2 million Americans could die of the virus.
On Feb. 25, director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases Nancy Messonnier publicly warned of the virus threat and said "we need to be preparing for significant disruption in our lives.” Trump reportedly called Azar fuming that Messonnier had scared people unnecessarily and caused the stock market to plummet, per the Times.
The other side: Trump has pointed to his decisions to restrict travel from China in early February and establish the White House coronavirus task force on Jan. 29 as signs that he was serious about the threat early on. White House spokesperson Judd Deere said in a statement:

"While the media and Democrats refused to seriously acknowledge this virus in January and February, President Trump took bold action to protect Americans and unleash the full power of the federal government to curb the spread of the virus, expand testing capacities and expedite vaccine development even when we had no true idea the level of transmission or asymptomatic spread."
The bottom line: Anthony Fauci said on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday that "no one is going to deny" that more lives could have been saved if the Trump administration had implemented social distancing guidelines earlier on.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Mar,24 14:34 other posts 
Good lord I didn’t ask you to write a book I’m not reading all that
By #610414 08,Mar,24 08:27
I didn't. That was a factual (that means the truth) article in 2020.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Mar,24 20:19 other posts 
fechly "fauci" lied,people died.He arranged the funding that helped create the damn virus.
By #610414 08,Mar,24 08:35
Yeah, Phart, sure. He created the pandemic. He schemed with the feds to get rid of ALL preparations prior to the pandemic. He made sure masks were unavailable. He schemed with the Clown to get people to inject bleach because he owned stock in a bleach manufacturing company. He pushed for a Covid prevention shot because he bought the rights to it and leased it out to big pharma. But, we, MAGAs showed him. We knew we would get oversized balls and boobs if we took it, so we didn't. Many of us died, but, it was for a good cause. 🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,24 13:06 other posts 
Well who was it that told us we didn't need to wear a mask to protect us from a airborne virus for over 2 months before finally relenting?
How many lives were lost during that 2 months?????

Who released the virus and who tried to deny it and hide the facts long enough for evidence to be erased? It wasn't Trump.
Best I can remember he closed us off from china to help prevent the virus from getting here so the liberals released cruise ship passengers on both coastlines to spread it.
I wish I had known just how difficult it would be to prove things in the future, way back then or I would have saved screen shots of the maps.
THe maps clearly showed early on that the cruise ship passengers that were sent home from a ship in florida went right up I95 and at each rest stop ,the cases started adding up. I watched it day to day for a while. Sickening to see. foolish, had to be on purpose, any real concern for public health ,food and water would be sent over the ship and the people would be held until all clear.
By #610414 08,Mar,24 15:11
Fauci WAS NOT THE PRESIDENT. The man tried to help and was made a scapegoat. What kind of President listens TO JUST ONE ADVISOR? The records show the Clown's whole cabinet, some in the military, and many scientists in private work warned him. He was an uneducated a..hole
By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,24 22:18 other posts 
felchy was on tv blathering about we didn't need to wear a mask, 2 months later he was on tv blathering about we need to wear a mask.
he didn't have to be president ,the president was letting him explain to the people, only trouble was he just set the stage for his virus to be able to propagate for 2 months before anything was really done to prevent it.
By #610414 10,Mar,24 17:15
It's still a copout for a President.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 17:30 other posts 
So you are agreeing felchy did us wrong.that's a start
By #610414 10,Mar,24 17:41
What I'm saying is that a piss poor President shouldn't listen to just one advisor. However, the pandemic lasted over 24 months. If on the first two months we were given the wrong information, why did all you MAGA and other Repuckers refused to wear masks or get the shots afterwards? Even the Clown started using one.
You guys are funny. You argue for and against depending on what you are trying to push "as the truth". I hate to tell you this, as I respect your efforts, but, it comes out as 💩😈
By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 22:18 other posts 
quite simple really. Ronald Reagon said something along the lines of the worst words you can hear are, "we are from the government, and we are here to help you".
If you didn't follow the track record of our government and just went by this 1 incident, we had already been lied to several times. We were also told there would be a vaccine. First thing they did was change the very definition of vaccine ! Because they didn't use dead virus material to make the juice.
Hell I could go on for a long time but you lived thru it same as i did, you are not blind and you should have a little common sense.
By #610414 10,Mar,24 23:39
Unlike live vaccines, which produce an immune response that closely resembles natural infection, the immune response to an inactivated vaccine is mostly antibody production. Little or no cellular immunity results. Antibody titers against inactivated antigens diminish with time.

Vaccines are made of live and inert virus cells. No one changed the definition except the MAGA crowd.
By #610414 10,Mar,24 23:53
Really? I remember when I kept urging everyone to get the VACCINE and you argued all kind of crap. You were the blind one
By phart [Ignore] 11,Mar,24 14:26 other posts 
By #610414 11,Mar,24 19:51
The claim has previously spread online from other sources, with the false suggestion that the definition changes prove the vaccines don’t work.

The AP was able to verify through web archives that the language on a CDC page titled “Immunization Basics,” has changed in these ways over time. But this does not mean that the agency altered it because of problems with the coronavirus vaccines.

The CDC told the AP in a statement that it made the language shifts to add detail and increase transparency.

“While there have been slight changes in wording over time to the definition of ‘vaccine’ on CDC’s website, those haven’t impacted the overall definition,” the statement said, noting that the previous definition “could be interpreted to mean that vaccines were 100% effective, which has never been the case for any vaccine.”

Dr. John P. Moore, a professor of microbiology and immunology at the Weill Cornell School of Medicine, said Massie’s remarks amounted to “disinformation” and were based on “semantics not science.”

“I have no problem with the CDC’s language tweaks,” Moore wrote in an email to the AP. “They are informative, not sinister.”

Moore explained that the vaccines protect against disease, not against infections. He said that while the strength of the antibody response can decrease “over a multi-month period,” leading to reduced protection against infection, the vaccines are still effective overall because they continue to protect against severe disease and death. This is true for the omicron variant as well, he said.

Dr. Ryan Langlois, a microbiology and immunology professor at the University of Minnesota, says the CDC’s changes “make total sense,” and add nuance following emerging vaccine developments such as mRNA technology.

“We’ve repurposed this word, vaccination, from 200 plus years ago,” said Langlois, who teaches a course on the history of vaccination. “It’s always difficult when a word is so entrenched but the technology is changing. I think it’s very, very clear that one of the things the CDC is trying to do is to try to update the definition with the updating technology.”

Langlois said the changes also help to make the definition more accurate. He said the word “immunity” can be misleading with any vaccine, as “it’s incredibly rare that that immunity is perfect.”

“Their first definition had protection, and ultimately that’s what a vaccine is supposed to do,” he explained. “Then their second definition used the word ‘to generate immunity’ which is how the protection is derived. But immunity can be a misleading term, because people think if they’re immune it’s all or none. Immunity is not that simple and I think that’s what they tried to do with their third definition. They went back to this protection idea because that’s really what vaccines do.”

___
This is part of AP’s effort to address widely shared misinformation, including work with outside companies and organizations to add factual context to misleading content that is circulating online. Learn more about fact-checking at AP.

------------------
Do you guys read the articles or just the headlines?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Mar,24 22:58 other posts 
I read most of it enough to know that the definition was changed,but it was not changed because the juice didn't work.
There is no dead corona in the juice.it alters dna.
By #610414 12,Mar,24 08:25
It doesn't. That's MAGA crap
By #610414 05,Mar,24 11:04
Phart, is that ALL Americans? You don’t think we ALL know the problems this country is facing? You don’t think that we are blind to the problem of the economy, the border, the reproductive rights of women, the inaction of the House of Representatives, and an ex-President who has been indicated 93 times now is running for President?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Mar,24 13:13 other posts 
You may not all be "blind" but you don't want to see the real cause. You want to place blame on a person you hate.
By #610414 05,Mar,24 18:39
No. We want to identify what works and who (plural) can put it to work. Liberals, by definition, will try anything that will work. It doesn’t have to be a Republican idea or a Democratic one. You, conservatives, are more worried about getting credit for an idea than the possible results. You say we want to blame a person? What do you call what the Clown is doing when he accuses President Biden as being the worst President ever? Aren’t you, Repuckers, blaming all your problems on one man?
The House of Representatives new run that started Jan 2022, has been a joke. They have not done ANYTHING to fight inflation, illegal immigration, the national debt, or, and listen to what I’m saying, they haven’t even tried to fix THE WOKENESS they seem to hate so much.
You are so into this MAGA. You are so cult-like about the Clown, how about remembering that MONEY MATTERS start in the House?
I’d like for Biden to get his second term, but, I don’t give a fig who is President as long as we have a unified Congress that actually works for the people.
Now, in all honesty, do your MAGA crowd’s really think about that? I think not.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   ...#34

Show It Off