Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #7

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#34

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,24 00:19 other posts 
Who in the world is Sam Brinton?

only registered users can see external links

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 21:02 other posts 
A DEI hire and luggage thief ....

Who belongs in a mental hospital ...
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 21:44 other posts 
What did you think of his "official" picture? He looked absolutely lovely! Dang, I believe he is non binary and prefers it when folks use pronouns like they, their, them when referencing them. I'm a lawsuit waiting to happen. Oi!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 17:04 other posts 
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest comes to mind...

By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 22:05 other posts 
You are being so kind.
Flat out weirdo.
No different than it's cohort, Rachel Levine.
A grey haired ,old fat guy in a skirt telling me he knows what's good for my health.Yea right.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,24 19:56 other posts 
I saw a tee-shirt on Amazon that made me smile. How about you?

By phart [Ignore] 24,Mar,24 20:01 other posts 
By sherryann [Ignore] 24,Mar,24 20:03 other posts 
Yes me too, I'd buy it yes!
By BirdDog [Ignore] 24,Mar,24 22:44 other posts 
Good one!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 21:03 other posts 
Great T shirt!

By #704634 23,Mar,24 23:33
I see everything here Mommy CAT , you know that, I tried to be nice to you little while ago, you ran me down like a piece of garbage, I have something to respond to you

You are a bag of heated garbage with a slit carved in it like my good friend Sir-Skittles has mentioned, both he & I have the respect of the author of this thread, not bring garbage here like yourself, to battle it out, so how bout you fuck off to somewhere more appropriate & myself & my friends will bash you over the head there, God knows you need a few knocks in the head.

Don't worry Mommy, besides feeling a bit crappy right now, my friends & I are looking forward to slapping your loose saggy ass, just a little bit of advice, me Mongo bit simple, but I am sure member bella! has no interest in you dragging your 💩 here 🤷‍♀️
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Opps, me Mongo poor simple cunt, that response 👆 was supposed to be dropped 👉 /forum/thread.php?id=26613#45374 👈

Mummy's fault, me Mongo bit brain damages from my traumatic coat hanger birth from Mommy CAT
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 24,Mar,24 00:45 other posts 
You're all goals, I've never seen such devotion to internet beef
By #704634 24,Mar,24 01:17
Meh, we all need something to do , thank you for your response Maxwell_93 , seen you poke your nose into a few things here, you seem to be a cool dood 👍
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Mar,24 10:13 other posts 
The only "beef" was the Arby's sandwich meat that fell off the Saggy Granny's cunt

cat

By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 24,Mar,24 09:27 other posts 

The original method involves the screwdriver and a usb cable once the pin is ripped out, but you get the picture. My nearby metropolis has been plagued by rampant theft of these cars for years and it's not uncommon to see them joyridden. Now you know what to target in a real bug out

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 04:38 other posts 
Us New Orleans the worst city in America?

By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 10:24 other posts 
agree with that last guy sorry I'm just being honest.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 14:17 other posts 
yep, sometimes the truth has to be spoken.
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 16:55 other posts 
yes!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 18:59 other posts 
You know what I say about New Orleans... Katrina has unfinished work there
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 20:46 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 22:07 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 14:17 other posts 
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 16:53 other posts 
I couldn't watch this one in full

By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 14:20 other posts 
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 16:51 other posts 
Oh wow

By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 14:53 other posts 
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 16:49 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 05:07 other posts 
Is this really San Francisco as it is today?

By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 10:19 other posts 
bad but I have no pity for drug users, no one's forcing them to take drugs.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 13:51 other posts 
agree 100%,no pity.
The government needs to stop wasting money on addicts and stop wasting narcan on those that have od'd more than twice. 3rd over dose, stop getting in fates way and let things take their course.
That used to be a nice city.
Now it doesn't look worth pushing over.
Who in their right mind parks their car there anyway??
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Mar,24 16:46 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 06:49 other posts 
I’m classifying this as very questionable stuff
cat seen a graph on some talk show called
Cup of Joe that claims crime is down under the current government management
With the borders being flooded who believes this cup of joe show
My self I’m not buying it
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 07:21 other posts 
Yeah, crime is down because of the current administration. And I'm sure the next episode of Cup of Joe will talk about life (as people know it) being hunky-dorey in sanctuary cities!

Hey, dgraff, I'm not familiar with Cup of Joe so I Google'd it. Apparently, it is hosted by Joe Jonas, a member of the singing group, Jonas Brothers. Heck why not stay "relevant " and host a talk show when you and your brothers don't have any gigs?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 09:19 other posts 
if you are better off now than 4 years ago,you could be a illegal alien
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 10:18 other posts 
Amen, brother phart, AMEN!
By #610414 16,Mar,24 11:11
At least I don’t have to mainline bleach to survive Covid. Yeah, I am doing better.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 17:13 other posts 
What is bleach used for besides removing color from cloth?
dis·in·fect·ant
/ˌdisənˈfektnt/
noun
noun: disinfectant; plural noun: disinfectants

a chemical liquid that destroys bacteria.
"all surfaces are cleaned manually or by pressure washer with disinfectant"

OK, so you are a billionaire that has become President, you may not know the proper medical term for a disinfectant that could be used on or in a human body so you use the term you are familiar with. Not realizing the liberal world is more focused on you using the wrong word or trying to send the wrong message, to take time to understand the man was trying to motivate scientist to study and find a disinfectant that could be used on or in the human body to kill covid.
By #610414 20,Mar,24 07:22
Come on, Phart, don't try to white wash it now.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 17:45 other posts 
Come on, Cat, don't try to act like you can't understand.
By #610414 21,Mar,24 08:36
That's the problem. I do understand. The Clown should never have been elected President. His lack of basic knowledge of how everyday things work, made him a national security risk.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 10:15 other posts 
how can you say he doesn't understand? He runs a realestate company. he has to have some basic knowledge of plumbing,electrical,money,you name it. Sure like Elon Musk once said,He didn't have to know everything,but he could hire someone who does. Trump is similar.he knows enough to hire someone to do the job if he cant',which would mean as President,he would place people in his cabinet that knew what he didn't
By #610414 21,Mar,24 12:35
The only thing he knows, supposedly, is money. He doesn't understand plumbing, electricity, or anything else except self-promotion. He has no understanding how the weather works, history, the law, democracy, science, or manners. Yes, in private life he can hire contractors and then dictate his wishes. He does have money. As a President he has advisors, but, his ego gets in the way of good advice. There's a whole litany of times he's shown his not-to-par ideas or ideology.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 12:39 other posts 
supposedly, see you don't even know for sure what he really knows, you just go by what the MEDIA shows you. read his books.
By #610414 21,Mar,24 18:20
I can say supposedly if you can say he has to have some basic knowledge of plumbing,electrical,money,you name it

He has to? Why?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 21:30 other posts 
his main driver in his mind is to make money and not pay a dime more than he has to. SO it would behoove him to know something about plumbing so when a man quotes him a price for doing some work, he knows he is not getting shafted./
Read something besides liberal fecal matter about him
By #610414 22,Mar,24 20:46
You think he ever dealt with a plumber or any other contractor? He's loaded. He delegates all to a personal secretary or site manager.
By #610414 16,Mar,24 11:10
Violent crime is dropping fast in the U.S. — even if Americans don't believe it
FEBRUARY 12, 20245:01 AM ET

In 2020, the United States experienced one of its most dangerous years in decades. The number of murders across the country surged by nearly 30% between 2019 and 2020, according to FBI statistics. The overall violent crime rate, which includes murder, assault, robbery and ****, inched up around 5% in the same period. But in 2023, crime in America looked very different. “At some point in 2022 — at the end of 2022 or through 2023 — there was just a tipping point where violence started to fall and it just continued to fall," said Jeff Asher, a crime analyst and co-founder of AH Datalytics. In cities big and small, from both coasts, violence has dropped.

CAT
This article appeared on NPR NEWS. NPR stands for NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO. It’s subsidized by the Feds through moneys allocated by Congress and it’s strictly NEUTRAL about politics here and in the rest of the world. That is in their charter.
Morning Joe is a syndicated talk show on MSNBC @6am M-F. Hosts Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski and Willie Geist present in-depth and informed discussions that help drive the day's current political conversation. Willie Geist also hosts Sunday Morning With Willie Geist on NBC. Mika Brzezinski’s father was National Secuity Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski. It’s interesting to know that Joe Scarborough served as a REPUBLICAN Congressman during the late 80’s and early 90’s before he changed to a Democrat.
Another thing worth noting is that all of you swallow the 💩 fed to you by the Clown’s political machine without checking. Everything I just posted is supplied by the thousands of local police. You don’t have to believe it and I understand that if you live in a 💩hole, life must be pretty 💩. My condolences.🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 13:45 other posts 
Yeah sure and I’m 4 feet tall with blonde hair and 20 years old
By #610414 16,Mar,24 13:57
Not my problem
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 11:47 other posts 
Hey, dgraff, if you don't care to respond to 🐈‍⬛'s copy and paste here, you have the opportunity to respond to the same copy and paste in the "knock off" thread posted 3 minutes later.

Oh, the drama involved in the NEED TO BE SEEN..........
By #610414 16,Mar,24 11:52
He's the one that posted replies on two threads. I'm just answering. Please note that he highlighted "CAT”
By #610414 18,Mar,24 18:00
As usual, if you don't have an argument, deflect chat with something that has no bearing on the subject.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 21:32 other posts 
There's no need for me to argue anything with you. You feel the need to be seen and heard.
By #610414 19,Mar,24 10:15
Isn’t that 99.9% of the members are here for?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#34

Show It Off