pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #156

Pages:  #1... #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 14,Aug,21 09:40
Bella! 7 yrs ago

In the MEMBERS YOU MISS thread, I mentioned that fairy dished out some crap BUT there was a bunch of crap slung at her. I mentioned that I hoped admin kept an open mind and heard both sides/all sides of petty feuds prior to deleting/banning ANY member. MONTED suggested that I read the site rules, which I did. And man up or woman up and selves in an adult like manner.acknowledge that it takes 2 or more people to have a fight or disagreement, if any party walks away, where is there an issue? That was the reason Public Chat was disbanded and why admin suggested everyone use their own personal chat room so that YOU could be the moderator and ban disruptive members. BAM! That's all I got to say about it.

Twowarmtts3
Not much has changed. Adults should conduct themselves in an adult like manner. This, fellow members, is all FAKE NEWS. There was never any intention of following through on this. It’s the main reason Lipsipsuckit fought this truth stretcher.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 10:38 other posts 
I would like to just take a moment to let the good people of syd know that in the past when I was verbally attacked Bella was the voice in my ear saying just let it go your a bigger man then that if it wasn’t for Bella I may have been booted from this site years ago
By #610414 14,Aug,21 11:28
Your experience was a positive one. That's not a bad thing. Now, would you like to tell the "good people" of SYD why you were attacked? You don't have to say.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 04:59 other posts 
Because some people from other countries can’t behave
By #610414 16,Aug,21 07:05
Would you be surprised to know that people from other countries feel about you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 07:10 other posts 
I don’t care what people in other countries think about me
By #610414 16,Aug,21 07:14
The ugly American
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 08:17 other posts 
All they need to know about the American people is when the chips are down we are the sneaky proudest ass kicking mother humpers they will ever encounter
By #610414 16,Aug,21 08:40
Yeah. I bet you are proud of that. That's why we got our ass handed to us in a platter in Korea, Viet Nam, Syria, and now Afghanistan. Some ass kicking mother humpers we are.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 11:12 other posts 
Those wars were never ment to be won they were diversionary tactics to gain their attention while our government stole all their belongings
By #610414 17,Aug,21 11:58
That’s the plot of THE MOUSE THAT ROARED—Peter Sellers movie - 1959
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 10:26 other posts 
Those who give a damn about what other countries think will never be happy with their own country. America first,THEN help others when we are strong enough again.
By #610414 16,Aug,21 18:33
Yeah! America is a weak third world country and now I know why.
Some people whine about some trivial problem with a small minority of the black race that has no respect for law and order. This is due to the crooks in our government. I want to thank Phart for opening my eyes to the truth of our “elected “ government. I did not know that crooks wanted to destroy our way of life and even our life. From this point forward my motto will be, “ ”Down with the crooks in government . They are responsible for all the ills of this country and the reason we are weak”
I wonder if the election brought in a new batch of crooks or we kept some of the old ones?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 23:25 other posts 
I'm tired of talking politics. Here's some pussy instead, enjoying my magic fingers.
[deleted image]

By #623135 13,Aug,21 08:35
A Breakdown Of 2020 Census Demographic Data Including Multiracial People Article in NPR

only registered users can see external links

The last census shows that the white population of this country has decreased to 65% while the Hispanic or Latino portion increased to almost 19%. The black or African American portion stayed at just over 13%. The remaining portion (about 11 %) is a mix of other ethnic groups.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 21:58 other posts 
I suggest that true Americans double their guns and ammunition and start building walls to keep those nasty people away. Several nazia here will agree with me.
--------------------------------------- added after 33 seconds

Oops. Slip of tongue. I meant several Americans here will agree with me.
By #610414 15,Aug,21 22:43
Why, in all that’s holy would you suggest that? Baby, your view of our life in these United States is way wrong.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 04:59 other posts 
I'm biased I guess because there are so many ultra-conservative, intolerant, trump nazis, kkklaners, and all that nice stuff, on this site, that I get biased.
By #610414 16,Aug,21 08:43
Leopoldij Be careful the company you keep.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 23:03 other posts 
It is difficult to keep something away that is being shoved down your throat, like illegals being bussed into your neighborhoods and put in cheap rental houses on YOUR tax dime. Bringing with them their mutated wuhan virus's and fentanyl.

copied from a email I get each week from my congressman.

The Biden administration has an excuse for everything.

They told us the border crisis was seasonal, inflation was temporary, gas prices are static, and trillions in spending is necessary. However, 200 days into the Biden Presidency - the facts tell a different story.

Not too long ago, President Biden and his Administration said there was not a crisis but a seasonal rise in border crossings that occurs every spring. Vice President Kamala Harris even said they were making progress on the border. Since then, border crossings have continued to increase every single month since Biden took office. In July, 213,000 migrants illegally crossed our border – the highest number on record. So much for seasonal.

So far this year, 1.1 million migrants have illegally crossed the border – up 362% from last year. Even more devastating is the amount of fentanyl our border patrol has seized. In June alone, agents seized 1,000 lbs. of the deadly opioid, more than the last 3 Junes combined. That’s enough fentanyl to kill every single American.

If you are also wondering why COVID cases are on the rise – it may have something to do with the border seeing a 900% surge of COVID cases. I have asked the Secretary of Homeland Security where these migrants are being transported after they test positive, but have received no response. This border crisis is a public health, national security, and humanitarian crisis – with no signs of slowing down.

President Biden has also been telling us inflation is temporary. However, last week we saw two key inflation measures show this crisis is getting worse. Producer prices rose nearly 8% to a new record, while consumers prices remained at a 13-year high. Families are paying more for food, clothing, transportation, utilities, and housing. Back-to-school shopping will cost you more this year and gas is up 41%.

Just 7 months ago, America was energy independent. President Biden reversed course by first canceling the Keystone Pipeline and suspending oil and gas leases in our country. He in turn approved the Russian NordStream 2 pipeline. These hypocritical actions have threatened our energy independence and driven up prices. The President knows more oil production is the solution. So last week he called on Russia and the Middle East to increase their production. Instead of encouraging foreign countries to boost their energy output, we should be doing everything we can to unleash America’s energy economy that creates jobs right here at home and makes us less reliant on foreign nations.

Inflation is a tax on every American. In addition to disastrous energy policies, the record inflation we are seeing is directly attributed to the reckless spending of Washington Democrats. Unfortunately, they don’t seem to care.

In 2020, we responded to the health and economic challenges COVID had on our country and passed $4 trillion in relief, which was necessary to address this crisis head-on. Since then, President Biden has proposed over $6 trillion in new spending for a left-wing wish list, not relief. A record 10 million jobs remain unfilled while inflation is taxing every American and wiping out pay raises. The last thing we need is another $3.5 trillion recklessly injected into our economy. The $3.5 trillion spending bill that Democrats advanced last week without any bipartisan support is larger than the economy of the UK and 4 times Obama’s stimulus. It will raise the national debt to $45 trillion by 2031.

I met with constituents across our region last week who all voiced concerns about this spending crisis, as well as the inflation and border crises. We are facing challenging times, but Republicans have solutions to secure our border, cut spending and halt the inflation tax on Americans, and fill the 10 million jobs that are open today. I will continue to fight for these solutions on behalf of you and your family.

Until Next Week,
Richard Hudson
Member of Congress
By #610414 15,Aug,21 23:28
Congressman Richard Hudson is perpetuating a lie. He knows damn well that what he says is FAKE NEWS.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 10:25 other posts 
Prove it.
1000's of immigrants have gotten into the US and went SOMEWHERE?
Drugs and disease are rampant, coming form somewhere. So how is it a lie? Drugs and immigrants don't drop out of the sky.
By #623135 16,Aug,21 10:48
The perception that the foreign-born, especially “illegal aliens,” are responsible for higher crime rates is deeply rooted in American public opinion and is sustained by media anecdote and popular beliefs But these perceptions are not supported empirically; instead, as demonstrated below, they are refuted by the preponderance of scientific evidence. Both contemporary and historical studies, including official crime statistics and victimization surveys since the early 1990s, data from
the last three decennial censuses, national and regional surveys in areas of immigrant concentration,
and investigations carried out by major government commissions over the past century, have
shown instead that immigration is associated with lower crime rates and lower incarceration rates.
The findings support several conclusions. First,
illegal immigration has been occurring at a relatively consistent rate throughout the last few
decades, and could affect the quality of life in small population counties differently from large
population counties. Second, the counties analyzed appear to be primary transshipment points for
many illegal drugs that enter the United States, and the presence of these drugs is correlated with
increases in unemployment, poverty, and high school dropout rates, among other variables.
Third, the findings for weapons smuggling -- for which limited data were available -- were less
conclusive, though the analysis showed some correlation between a county's murder rate and
other quality of life measures.--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutesONE NOTE: A PRODUCT IS PROFITABLE ONLY WHEN THERE'S A HIGH DEMAND FOR IT. IE: IF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WOULD STOP PURCHASING THESE ILLEGAL DRUGS, THE PRACTICE WOULD STOP. SO, WHO'S TO BLAME? THE SUPPLIER OR THE USER?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 13:01 other posts 
to answer your question ,user or supplier, I go in a different direction than you might expect and say, the user. Because without a market, there is no supplier. but when states are legalizing the entry level drug,pot,the others are there for the users to want and buy later.BUT there is no profit in jailing and treating the users,as there is in jailing and robbing the suppliers. So of course the government is handling the drug problem backwards.
By #623135 16,Aug,21 13:27
You may be right. I believe that the Feds should make agreements with the drug lords and allow the stuff to come in without hassles as long as the Feds get their cut. Say 15%.
By #610414 16,Aug,21 18:24
Yes, but, Phart
I want to thank you for opening my eyes to the truth of our “elected “ government. I did not know that crooks wanted to destroy our way of life and even our life. From this point forward my motto will be, “ Down with the crooks in government . They are responsible for all the ills of this country.”
I wonder if the election brought in a new batch of crooks or we kept some of the old ones?
Of course, they are responsible for this too
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 21:44 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 20:41 other posts 
Eva Blake: what it feels to masturbate in front of everyone. A serious talk.

By #623135 16,Aug,21 19:55

Karma?

By #610414 15,Aug,21 16:41
Listen up, people. CountryCouple54 has something important to say.

Everyone has their beliefs and their opinions on this vaccine crap. I'm not here to try to convince anybody to do anything they don't want. I was a skeptic and I didn't receive the vaccine. My wife elected to get the vaccine. And I can tell you what it is doing to our life and the difference of having the vaccine and not. We both contracted covid along with our 20 year old son. She is sitting at home going back to work tomorrow. I'm on my fourth day in the hospital being stuck and pump full of crap. I entered the hospital 4 days after my first symptom. I didn't even have my results yet I went to the ER. And the nice doctor came in and told me that I have permanent and irreversible damage to my lungs that quickly from covid. So when this is all said and done I will definitely wait my 90 days and get the vaccine. This virus
is not only about if you live or die now it's the damage it's doing to your body that's going to take years off of your life anyway. So I no longer am a skeptic. I've seen with my own eyes what the vaccine does.

Please, please, please. Listen to CC.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 15:15 other posts 
By #610414 15,Aug,21 15:18

By #610414 15,Aug,21 13:07

Would you believe no charges were filed?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 14:10 other posts 
That lady should have been charged with something.BUT being in a parking lot,I don't think traffic laws as we know them apply.
By #610414 15,Aug,21 15:17
Assault with a deadly weapon? Willful destruction of private property? Leaving the scene of an accident? Wearing too short shorts?

By #610414 15,Aug,21 13:12
Dear JustWill , that freakin' fruitcake SrCums keeps stalking my page, why because that's really creepy? Does he stalk you too?

*Although I'm directing a question to you, it's really unfortunate that some folks gotta make this about them.

Twowarmtts3!
You think she’s paranoid? I think she has a persecution complex.

By #623135 14,Aug,21 12:11
Anyone notice that 2nice and stiffpoles are way down on the TOP MEMBER game?
By #610414 15,Aug,21 12:56
Warm tits

By #623135 15,Aug,21 12:41
As reported by Newsweek

'Recall Ron DeSantis' Petition Hits 35,000 Target as Delta Variant Devastates Florida

I’m signing it.

By #623135 14,Aug,21 16:03
Bella! I just removed JustWill from my banned list on both accounts.I’m making one last effort to be social. Not friendly, that comes with time and trust
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 20:12 other posts 
Blacklisting or not blacklisting has nothing to do with the matter between you and JustWill. You do not seem to own what went down because it was "somebody else"
By #610414 14,Aug,21 21:18
The only thing I’m offering is removal of the banning between us. That’s it. I went ahead and did that. JustWill can take advantage or not. You well know I don’t need it to see all posts. If he wants to continue to act this way, that’s his privilege. Since he can’t cause any harm, I’ll leave it at that. Personally I’m tired of dealing with this mealy- mouth love child of yours. The one thing I won’t do is apologize for something I didn’t do. Hell will freeze over before I do. You seem to think he’s a great man to appease. He’s no better than HuxleyOfTheLittleBalls. If you want to pontificate about this, do it in your thread.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 21:29 other posts 
There you go with your snide remarks. My guess is that JustWill doesn't care one way or another whether you unblock him OR NOT. It's not a matter of him "acting" like anything other than someone that you deeply offended.

You have lived a number of summers and if you don't want to own up to what you did, that's up to you. The only person you have fooled is yourself.
By #610414 14,Aug,21 22:30
You are a tiresome person. You get something in your brain and you don’t let go. I don’t care. I’m not the one who offended him, but, if he wants to continue this delusion, it’s ok by me. In any case, I don’t see the advantage of dealing with a delusional person. This waste of time and words has ended.

By #610414 14,Aug,21 11:45
This is a post by Bella! 4 days ago.

As far as adults acting childish, I can only speak for myself. I tolerated as much as I could for as long as I could and I unleashed on the site's resident fruitcake. I don't recall ever using "fuck off", "get fucked", "fucktard" and any other variation of "fuck" to such extent but it needed to be done and I slept well and spent a couple bucks to decorate the nut job's page.

@Twowarmtts@
What a straight laced lady. Actually she used "fuuuuck off", "get fooooked", and "fooook off". A regular Mother Teresa.

By #610414 14,Aug,21 10:20
NEWS-BREAK FROM THE ONE EYED LADY, Bella!

More snide remarks.

I will not allow you and SrCums to derail my threads. Please stay on topic and please do not make everything about you..

Also, since you have admitted that you are the person who is the owner operator of the profiles belonging to TWOWARMTTS3 and Twowarmtts3!, when will you be admitting to being the owner operator of the mandy658, member #573272, profile, the profile that was booted by admin?

Twowarmtts3. My answer
As usual, you mix truth with lies and hope the mud will stick. I do control the Twowarmtts account. Since you are so smart, show the site the owners of each account. Mandy was my friend and tenant. What do you want from me? I have tried over and over to get you and the rest of the members to understand that. I know you are internet challenged (well, you are just challenged) but if there are 50 people using the internet in my house they will all have the same IP address. Mandy fucked up. No denying that. She got booted. No denying that either. BUT I AM NOT NOR WAS I EVER MANDY658. You know, I promised I would not call you a bitch and I won’t, but, lady, you really rub the wrong way.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 10:42 other posts 
And just who was the owners of choconut s wet noodles hotpussy????
By #610414 14,Aug,21 11:25
Hotpussy was mine. choconuts was Gerome's. Wet noodles was Charlie's
--------------------------------------- added after 31 seconds

Tell me, baby. Why is this so important to You?
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

I'm waiting, lover boy. Why is this so important to You?
Are you waiting for instructions from Mother Teresa?

By #610414 14,Aug,21 10:01
Bella! posted about me

It is apparent that you have read the posts in this thread as well as others. And because you haven't missed anything, you surely have seen that I suggested that SrCums consider posting his lengthy post in a blog format OR posting his abundance of "food for thought" in a thread that he call "SrCum-isms".

The forum is a super place for members to come and share thoughts, ideas and engage in conversation and because this is a thread that I opened, like it or not, I am the moderator.

You continually use this thread to copy and paste things that are said here and anywhere else and make it about you but this thread is not about you.

You continue to make snide remarks about JustWill and me. When SrCums is verbally abusive toward JustWill, kebmo or me, I have fought back. You do the same don't you? You are just like SrCums, you either don't know when to stop OR it doesn't matter to you because it's just about "me, me, me, me...."

Now you want to be play with all the kids in the schoolyard but the kids are reluctant to play with you because you have been the mean girl. Sadly for you, things aren't going to happen overnight because you want them to. I'm not sure how long that's going to take, if ever. Time will tell.

Twowarmtts3
If you know Bella!, you know this is all FAKE NEWS. Reader be aware

By #610414 14,Aug,21 09:04
Dgraff posted

Screw Arnold he always was a commie bastard
Why? He has a beard.

Twowarmtts3
You heard it here first people. This is not FAKE NEWS.

By #610414 14,Aug,21 09:01
Bella! posted in her love child’s thread:

Dear JustWill vegetables are good and they taste so yummy but why does asparagus make pee so smelly?

Twowarmtts3
I think we all want to know. Right people?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   ...#187

Show It Off