Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #159

Pages:  #1... #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #623135 30,Jul,21 22:35
HE JUST DOESN’T LEARN. Sir-Skittles KEEPS SENDING INAPPROPRIATE GIFTS AND MAKES NASTY COMMENTS ON MY PICS. I THINK I’VE PUT UP WITH THIS MOTHER FUCKING HOMO LONG ENOUGH. IT’S TIME TO BLACKLIST HIM

By #623135 30,Jul,21 20:56
Florida now has an invasive ‘penis snake’ problem
They aren’t technically snakes or penises, but scientists have now confirmed that Florida is currently home to the invasive “penis snakes.”

According to a report for the Florida Museum of Natural History, recent DNA testing confirms that legless amphibians captured in Miami’s Tamiami Canal two years ago are, in fact caecilians, otherwise known as “penis snakes.”

The specimens are the first known example of the species found in the U.S.

Native to Colombia and Venezuela, the eel-like animals are technically called “typhlonectes natans,” and are a type of caecilians, which can range in size from a few inches to 5 feet long, depending on the species.

Twowarmtts3!
5 feet long? PHOTOSHOPPED

By #623135 30,Jul,21 09:59
JustWill posted this in response to SrCums‘s post

This, like 99% of the crap you post in the Forum, is complete bullshit.
There were hundreds of different Native tribes across the Americas, and they all had differing beliefs,theologies and cultures. The fact that you lump all of those varied cultures into one "Native American" group with this nonsense only highlights your ignorance on the subject matter.
If you are going to continue to try and convince people that you are not an idiot, I suggest that you stick to topics that you may actually have some knowledge about.
"How to look like a moron in public" and "How NOT to make sense when you rave like a madman" are probably safe subjects for you to babble about.

Twowarmtts3!
I know where JustWill is coming from. SrCums is a raving lunatic. His thing is semi-religious babble based on the Jewish faith and thinking everyone is out to get him.

By #623135 30,Jul,21 09:41
Why do men fuck and fall asleep? Why does he bring me to insanity and then?…………….I’m left to finish solo? Yes, you did bring me to orgasm, several too. But, the night is long. My heart is still racing. My thighs are still trembling. I’m hot. I’m horny still. My breasts hunger for the touch of your lips. And you fall asleep.

By #623135 30,Jul,21 08:27
licksipsuckit and her aussie boyfriend gone

PA-Freddy blog
The SYD Investigators went to Australia last night and they found licksipsuckit got infected with covid and her boyfriend too. The SYD investigators found licksipsuckit has been ill for 3 days in a hospital. Both gone!

Twowarmtts3!@
Freddy, you are an asshole. You are reprehensible. In my opinion you should be booted from the site but it’s not my say. The only thing I can do is show the site how low you can get. You didn’t like Lix? Ok, but to report she and Aussie got Covid-19 and died, that’s lower than low. '

By #610414 29,Jul,21 20:31
Bella!, Dgraff has me blocked. I’m going to answer your post.
I will not tolerate her calling anyone a "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO" or me a "bitch". I'm tired of being civil while others are not.

I assume that USING MOTHER FUCKING HOMO as a description of some members makes you upset. Your thread, your rules, but not on mine or other places like the blogs. Bitch is another matter. I won’t use it anymore to describe you anywhere. I appreciate your permission to post in your thread, but, most of the time I’ll use copy/paste. I don’t like to loose control of my posts.

By #623135 29,Jul,21 19:26
Phart's KRAKEN

[deleted image]

By #610414 29,Jul,21 18:23
Bella!
Carlos Slim was considered the riches man in the world by Forbes between 2010 and 2013. Currently he holds the 23rd position with a net worth of 59.9 Billion. I wonder if the Mexicans have a food stamp program.

By #610414 29,Jul,21 18:04
Phart, you posted
Democrats want free college.
Well, here is a good example of what I was trying to explain to someone a few weeks ago.If you aint smart,there is no need to go!
only registered users can see external links
Here take a free iq test
My results varied between 85 for the lowest and 99 for the highest, depending on how I felt when i took which test.

Twowarmtts3
Not everyone is suited to go to college. Some don’t do well in a classroom environment but excel in manual labor or clerical work. Pushing them to go to college just delays their ability to find a good apprenticeship.
This though should not stop us from helping with the cost of college up to and including full scholarships.

By #610414 29,Jul,21 17:54
Phart posted on Bella!‘s thread.

That is the numbers being passed along to you Kembo so you and other people will BELIEVE IT!
I can't find it at the moment but that silly acting Circle back white house spokeswoman was ask last week about the positive case's in the white house staff,brought to them by the lazy ass texas democrats,and how many were breakthru cases.Her answer was repeatedly,"why do you need that information"?
As if they are comfortably hiding something in regards to the "vaccines" not being effective.Also take into consideration if you were to look to other sources for numbers,more than likely they would be bleached from the web before you could link the page for the rest of us to read.Because "Big Brother" wants all other information GONE in regards to this virus and only wants you to hear what THEY TELL YOU>Do you REALLY trust them that much?Ok,read this link,

This part for sure.
new data that Director Rochelle Walensky said shows that vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections with the Delta variant have a similar viral load compared to those who aren't, meaning vaccinated people may transmit the virus to others.
This means if you got the shot, you can be carrying the virus and giving it to others,just as non mask wearers were being accused of last year.Think about that.

Twowarmtts3
Phart, you are taking some information and making some wild accusations. What does a question by the White House spokeswoman have anything to do do with breakout cases of COVID. Did you think the shots are infalible? The yearly flu shots only protect about 65%. Polio and difteria vaccines do not prevent healthy carriers from passing the desease to unvaccinated individuals. You live in a world of doubt, suspicion, and false information passed on to you by dubious actors.

By #623135 29,Jul,21 15:30
Bella! posted about the COVID shots

“ I respectfully disagree and feel that those who take the shot are in more peril than those that don't.”

Twowarmtts3!
Respectfully disagreeing does not answer, what perils? And shouldn’t people worry about dying from COVID first and worry about a possible bad reaction later? If you are dying of thirst you’ll drink ditch water. After you worry about the parasites

By #623135 29,Jul,21 15:06
HAHAHA. I was in JustWill‘s thread, /forum/thread.php?id=29992#48

There was a huge shit fight between that asshole SrCums and JustWill with an assist from Kebmo. It was classic. JustWill swept the floor with @SirCums@. JustWill and I are blocked from each other, but, it was a pleasure how he put SrCums were he belongs (FYI, in the gutter)

By #610414 29,Jul,21 11:32
SrCums posted today, 29,Jul,21 10:59 in reference to my control of multiple accounts

I believe there are more of them on here with the same person at the helm. They try to write different but still in same patterns of assertion.

Bella! replied

You think she has more profiles than TWOWARMTTS3 and Twowarmtts3! ? As for same patterns of assertion, I find her unique spelling tends to give her away!!

Twowarmtts3!
Give me away? You guys are DUMB. I explained about the two accounts (no pun intended) yet now you think I control more accounts? You think I have the time to sit at my computer and spew trash 24/7? Listen, I don't know if it's possible to see, but my activity on site is almost always in the Twowarmtts3! account. The Twowarmtts3 (Charlie's account) gets very little use.
BTW, geniuses, Of course "THEY" write different but still in same patterns of assertion. It's the same person.

By #623135 29,Jul,21 10:08
This AD is for our friend Dgraff's massage business.

[deleted image]

By #623135 29,Jul,21 08:55
Lix and Aussie are no longer members of SYD or SYC. I, personally, will miss them. Aussie has always been a gentleman and loving person to me. That won't change. What I would like though, is an explanation of why they are no longer members. Admin, if you read these posts would you let us know the reason? If you had to boot them out, let us know so we don't make that mistake. If they quit and gave a reason, that would help also. I realize I sound like a busy body but, I liked them as much as other members didn't. Either way, please consider the request.
By #644010 29,Jul,21 08:57
By #623135 29,Jul,21 09:19
Lukeskywanker something is missing from your post.
By #644010 29,Jul,21 09:21
😂

By #610414 28,Jul,21 19:55
Stay super sexy today'

List of members who have blacklisted you

Return to your personal page

bella!

dgraff

Dumb ass cunt

JustWill

If you have to ask, you haven't been paying attention...

overeight

This person is asking everyone they know to blacklist me to try and make it so I must pay points to come in here because she doesn't agree with me on a political level and she can't argue intellectually so she try's to get rid of me.

Love2show2

Nasty racist

By #623135 28,Jul,21 10:15
I just went looking for Lix and AussieMan and found their accounts closed. Is this temporary? It would be a great loss to the site
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 10:20 other posts 
I noticed that as well but I don't consider it a loss at all
By #623135 28,Jul,21 10:28
Sir, just because their site politics differed from yours doesn't make them any less important to the site. I don't know the reason for your dislike but I tend to believe you follow the One Eyed Bitch Witch and her hatred for Lix. Just the same one day it'll be your turn and we'll be able to repeat your sentiments about you.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 11:39 other posts 
She blocked me about 4 years ago after I called her out for pics they posted, naked of course at a cemetery, both of them showing no respect for tombstones or family markers. Rather then an explanation or discuss it she took the chicken way out and just blocked me. Similar across the site If she doesn't like what she hears your blocked. Then there is popping in on guys pages. "G'day just stopped by to wish you a super sexy day" Then there is moderating all these groups WTF is that all about. I have nothing against you Candy, your genuine.....but my opinion is that she's was an attention seeking control freak.
By #623135 28,Jul,21 11:54
I believe blocking is highly overrated but don’t do as I do. In that respect I’m a hypocrite.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 10:20 other posts 
What happened? Did they suddenly leave???
By #623135 28,Jul,21 10:30
Leo, I don't know. If it had been Lix or Aussie alone I would have guessed a glitch or an adjustment. Heaven Knows I do that every so often. If they don't come back I wish them a very happy future together.
By notynyt [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 11:42 other posts 
She was a very old member. And the members loved him very much. I didn't talk much. But sometimes I needed some help. So she always supported. Hope she comes back soon. 🙏
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 16:03 other posts 
Did someone delete their accounts or have they left? Do you know?
By notynyt [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 16:29 other posts 
Check PM again
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 18:30 other posts 
They will be back. If for no other reason, curiosity about what others said about them leaving.
By notynyt [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 19:22 other posts 
I hope so

By phart [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 09:46 other posts 
Oil prices are high because of a drop in our stock piles? Gee,if we could use our own,our stock piles might stay UP>

By #610414 28,Jul,21 10:49
We do use our own. Do some research. Even a 3rd grader can find the truth.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 18:58 other posts 
By #623135 28,Jul,21 19:08
July 21 (Reuters) - U.S. crude oil stockpiles rose last week, breaking a streak of eight weeks of declines, as imports surgedto their highest in a year, the Energy Information Administration said on Wednesday.

Crude inventories (USOILC=ECI) rose by 2.1 million barrels in week to July 16 to 439.7 million barrels, compared with analysts' expectations in a Reuters poll for a 4.5 million-barrel drop.

U.S. crude imports last week rose to 7.1 million barrels per day (bpd), their highest since July 2020, boosting net crude imports (USOICI=ECI) to their loftiest since December at 4.6 million bpd. Exports also dropped 1.6 million bpd as the price differential between U.S. crude futures and Brent crude has narrowed, making exports less attractive to foreign buyers.

This was a report on Reuters.

By #623135 28,Jul,21 13:53

By #610414 27,Jul,21 16:44
I noticed CountryCouple54 reclaimed their old site name. I like it much more than alwaysfucking. I
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 27,Jul,21 18:06 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 27,Jul,21 19:49 other posts 
Agreed

By #623135 27,Jul,21 09:46
@SirCum@ posted

Rather than being angry for voter fraud in 2020 and 2021 I look for 2022...After Trumps rally a couple of days ago calling out the crooks that cheated in the election Barr said no evidence.. He was in on it too.. Then Trump mounted his ass with calling him a liar.. Trump and Americans have all the proof needed and sooner or later the exposure will overwhelm..
This is what Democrats don't want. they want to destroy this country through fear, despair and division.. When Trump called them out for not going to the border Harris that bitch that she is jumped on the next plane..

Everyone knows this including Ananas2xLekker using semantics where the conservative is the crook and democrats are the victim. Everyone knows so holding onto lies will just get worse..

Twowarmtts3!
Why would the Democrats want to “destroy this country “? And, if true, is this every Democrat’s wish? I’m asking because neither I or my friends want to destroy the country and we are Democrats
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jul,21 09:58 other posts 
Are you not able to see the affects of the inflation just 6 months into a biden presidency?
are you not able to see the huge numbers of people just walking across the border without a care? that can not be a positive thing for America .
If dems don't want destruction of America,why are they NOT doing something about the border,or inflation or,etc?
By #623135 27,Jul,21 10:43
Federal officials have logged more than 1.1 million apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border this fiscal year, after another busy month in June, Customs and Border Protection said in a news release Friday.

Many who were taken into custody have attempted to cross the border more than once, officials said.

Apprehensions last reached the 1-million milestone in 2006

Twowarmtts3!
this has happened before and the USA is still going forward with hardly a hick-up. I grant you, its way too much, but not a destroyer of the country. This is not an easy problem to fix. Several presidents, including your Messiah, have tried to handle the problem with poor results. The part I don't agree with you is that these poor unfortunates are walking in without a care. I dare you to cross the Arizona desert like these people do "Without a care." This is a non-political post on the net:

LIVING AND DYING
On a map, the southwestern Arizona desert is an empty stretch, the size of Connecticut, a sea of nothing.

On a map of deaths, it is a sea of red.

For those determined to enter the United States, this is a way in: A fence that can be crossed, an empty land with few watching eyes, a promise of a route north. But in reality, there is no way across without a smuggler as a guide, without finding extra water. And both the smugglers and the land are harsh.

So people die here, and keep dying. And a wall may only speed their pace.

Ok, let's tackle inflation
(April 16, 2021) The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC), in its latest meeting on March 17, forecasted that the Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) inflation rate in the United States will average at 2.4% in 2021, then decrease to 2.1% by 2023
THIS IS EQUAL TO 2018, THE YEAR YOUR MESSIAH was halfway through his "PRESIDENCY"
You can see the chart on
So, yes, I can see the effect of inflation on the people, but, ou also have to take into account that many are still without work. Some may not have unemployment insurance. This inflation is a jolt to any pocket, but, it's nothing my President can do much about. And before you start screaming, what would you do if you were president?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jul,21 12:23 other posts 
IF I were President,I would recind the orders to shut down keystone and create incentives to complete it ahead of schedule.That would get our oil prices back down so people can afford to travel. This would revitalize our tourism industry ,hotels, and resorts almost instantly .There is some recovery but only because of the upper income folks can afford to travel.
I would cancel eviction protections so owners of rental property could remove nonpaying tenants and refurbish the houses and rent them to people that will go to work so they can pay their bills.
There is alot I could do,with the help of others that actually WANT to fix America.
By #623135 27,Jul,21 12:32
Phart
If that happened, how much help would that provide for the economy? The tourism industry seems to be on a successful course without the pipeline. And, since there never was a pipeline, how did we cope without it? Remove eviction protections? all those people in the street? What makes you think people want to move? You want to fix America. I don't think this country is in need of fixing. All it needs is for covid to be conquered (get vaccinated, wear masks)
Pipe dreams (no pun intended)

By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Jul,21 19:54 other posts 
/forum/thread.php?id=29405

Heading says it all

By #623135 26,Jul,21 15:17
THIS IS Sir-Skittles BLOG ABOUT ME TODAY. HE MUST BE GETTING DESPERATE MAKING UP SO MUCH SHIT.

Saggy Granny- The perpetual liar

to Sir-Skittles blog to recent blogs
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26min ago Pageviews: 4

Here are the facts:

1. The Saggy Granny lies about everything

2. The lies are not even something about what one might lie about on a sex site

3. She keeps bringing in her personal life to the site to get attention, then gets caught in the lies

This bitch lied about her open heart surgery and her rat daddy being a war hero. He wasn't. A dishonorable discharge. The lowest of the low and this was verified by a very reliable source at the DoD.

So, twowarmtts3!, fuck off cunt

By #623135 26,Jul,21 10:36
Phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,21 23:18 other posts

It would thrill my heart to no end if soros and the others were actually arrested.But that is a fantasy beyond our wildest dreams.It will never happen.
As for Trump being able to go back in, That is not going to happen either until 2024 at the earliest..
It can't. There is no legal precedent.
Yes,I would LOVE for it to happen.But it can't.

@Twowarmtts!@
Don't forget this little tidbit. If Biden is out of the Presidency, Harris takes over, and that will mean war with the Democrats. They'll entrench themselves until 2032

By #623135 26,Jul,21 10:31
By SrCums [Ignore] 26,Jul,21 09:58 other posts ⤴

7 million. oh was that including the 3 million votes imported from china and an unknown amount from Venesuala all funded by george soros after they shut down the election for 24 hours? How about the one's they counted 3 times or the ones they copied names from the cemetary?

Twowarmtts3!
Please ignore the spellings of the previous BRAIN. Members, tell me, is this the real mind set of these Trump supporters? It seems like every day there's an even bigger lie promulgated on the great unwashed.

By #623135 25,Jul,21 11:49
Bella!

Are you referring to a certain American SYC wack job

Twowarmtts3!

Bitch, I'm not the only one. You are part of this group. Of course, I can't fly in a broom.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,21 11:51 other posts 
I thought it was RIDE a broom,
not in a broom.that would be 1 hell of a broom!
By #623135 25,Jul,21 11:53
Picky picky. The meaning is the same. Bella! is a BITCH WITCH.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,21 12:36 other posts 
That word is not appropriate to use on any woman.
By #610414 25,Jul,21 13:11
Bitch or witch?
By #623135 25,Jul,21 13:29
Phart
Apparently at some point I have said something that would prompt a person to think I approve of the use of the word "Bitch" in reference to a woman. I want to clear the air and say I do NOT approve of that word used toward a woman for any reason.

Twowarmtts3!
Yes, Phart, bitch is bad. That’s why this section of the site is called SHOW YOUR CUNT

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   ...#187

Show It Off