Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #161

Pages:  #1... #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By notynyt [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 14:48 other posts 
What happened in Afghanistan? Will Taliban terrorists rule there? Who created Taliban terrorists?
By #610414 20,Jul,21 16:57
Why ask me?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 17:01 other posts 
I don't really know what happened over there except the US is pulling out of that crap hole . And as long as what happens stays within the borders of Afghanistan, I don't care what happens there.When the bombing started back after 2001,it shoulda never stopped until our flag was flying over our new territory. We could have given Afghanistan to the Israelis or something. As it stands now, Afghanistan is a uncured cancer on the side of the earth.
By notynyt [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 18:02 other posts 
Do you remember Osama bin Laden? The Taliban terrorist was prepared by America itself. What kind of politics, instigate poor people in the name of religion, then give them weapons in their hands. So that we can break any country into pieces and rule them. When the same weapons stand against themselves, prove them as terrorists and put them to death. Look how the people in Afghanistan are suffering. People suffering from hunger are now consuming bullets of terrorists. And the people of America are eating food on a gold plate.
By #610414 21,Jul,21 08:10
FOS
Everything is America’s fault. Why can’t they kil! Each other without our help. And why should we care? They don’t care about us
By #610414 21,Jul,21 08:11
I always said, if you are going to bomb a country, level it.
"the bombing started back after 2001,it shoulda never stopped until our flag was flying over our new territory. We could have given Afghanistan to the Israelis or something."

You are anxious for complete imperialism, but you can't understand why they hate you.
Hint: It's not your love of freedom!
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 11:45 other posts 
I am anxious for the bullshit to end in the middle east. They have thrown rocks at each other since the beginning of time and to many lives have been lost for NO gain whatso ever.
The middle east is like a cancer,you can treat it,control,or remove it.removal is as near a solution as possiable.
only registered users can see external links

Afghanistan is either ruled by the illegitimate government that has no backing from the people and was put there by the USA, or by war lords that want to control the most land or by the Taliban. It is off course in the best interest of the US to keep that illegitimate government in power, but to do that the US should stay there indefinitely. That is so expensive, that it's preferable to let Afghanistan fight it out for themselves.
It would have been better to actually put some money to building up the Afghan economy, to stabilize the country, but your government doesn't want to actually help them.

The US is in Afghanistan to secure low prices for the mineral wealth. If protecting the people against dictatorship was the intention, then putting in your own dictatorship is not the answer. If the US wanted to protect the people from terrorists, they wouldn't have let the CIA back Afghan Death Squads, who kill them just the same.
By #610414 21,Jul,21 16:22
Marble is one of Afghanistan’s many natural resources, which – with investment in the mining sector – could help to put the foreign aid-dependent country on the path to economic independence in the face of US withdrawal.

Rich in copper, lithium, talc, marble, gold, uranium and others, Afghanistan’s vast mineral wealth is estimated to exceed one trillion dollars. But according to data, every year the government loses around $300m in revenue from mining.

Poor security, the lack of proper legal framework and organisational capacity, as well as corruption, have prevented the development of the sector.

Deficient infrastructure makes transport and export difficult, while high royalties and taxes imposed by the Afghan government have discouraged potential investors.

Ananas, I doubt we Americans would have invaded a country and stayed for over 20 years without getting something out of it.. Your premise is flawed
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 16:44 other posts 
"I doubt we Americans would have invaded a country and stayed for over 20 years without getting something out of it.."
That exactly is my premise.
"to secure low prices for the mineral wealth" is getting something out of it.
By #610414 21,Jul,21 18:55
And yet, we didn’t exploit it. Google it and see. The riches are there, the mining is not

By #623135 21,Jul,21 18:48
You haven’t gotten your COVID-19 vaccination shots? That’s ok. Your choice, besides,
YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 14:03 other posts 
Here is data from The Netherlands on the relationship between religion and measles.
The SGP (Staatkundig Gereformeerde Partij) is a conservative orthodox Calvinist political party. Calvinism is a major branch of Protestantism.
Their ideology is against vaccination, because people should have trust in God.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 13:06 other posts 
Covid-19 vaccination levels by county / 2020 Trump votes percentage:

By #623135 21,Jul,21 12:36
Do you wonder what prominent members, like Bella! are into? Do you want to know what juicy tidbit they got out of their as....sorry...out of their minds??? Check it out here and.....well...do as you like.

/forum/thread.php?id=26613#22513

By #623135 21,Jul,21 12:33
Phart posted

when I was a kid,we had Wonder Woman. Now that I am grown up,we have, I wonder if it's a woman.

Kudos, Baby. Loved that

By #623135 19,Jul,21 13:35
[deleted image] Gifts by "real" men.....NOT.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 21:13 other posts 
Notice I don't bother with that silly shit. I might get a chuckle out of it,but really it is throwing spit balls at the moon.

By #623135 19,Jul,21 08:15
Just before sunrise on April 12, 1861, a shell exploded above Fort Sumter. It was the first shot fired in the American Civil War.

Major Robert Anderson led the small force of U.S. soldiers at Fort Sumter. Anderson could not use his most powerful cannons to answer the Confederate attack. The cannons were in the open at the top of the fort, where the gunners were not protected. Too many of his men would be lost if his force tried to fire these guns.

So Anderson had his men fire smaller cannons from better-protected positions. These, however, did not do much damage to the Confederate guns. A big cloud of smoke rose high in the air over Fort Sumter.

ON JAN 6, 2020, AN ARMED MOB TRIED TO CONDUCT AN INSURRECTION AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES. IT FAILED. THE PERPETRATORS SHOULD BE SHOT.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 10:00 other posts 
No, they should no be shot. I'm against death. But they should be imprisoned for long time. Them and those who incited the insurrection. But, for some reason, it won't happen. The view from outside the US is that the US is becoming unstable and the government can be toppled at some point. These are just hints of a collapsing civilisation. All civilisations collapse. Some last long, e.g. the Roman Empire lasted a millenium and a half (27 BC to 1453 AD : only registered users can see external links ), some not so long, e.g. the Austro-Hungarian empire lasted a mere half century (1867 to 1918 : only registered users can see external links. The American empire (a.k.a. US republic) is 2 and a half centuries old (1776 to now : only registered users can see external links ), so it's rather middle aged. It might collapse within the next few decades--it's not unlikely--the signs, like internal (and external) problems as you mentioned, are already there. In the end of the 19th c. few people could predict the collapse of the British empire. And yet it did, only a few decades later. It was replaced by the US hegemony. So that was not too bad. Unfortunately, the US empire will most likely be replaced by a very very different system (China) when it collapses and that won't be pretty. US replacing Britain was like changing from trousers to pants. But what will replace the US when it collapses will be a huge burden for the US itself and the world as a whole. Unless.... Unless the US realises the risk and manages to go against the trend and make the collapse happen in 2 hundred years rather than 2 decades. The collapse is certain. Everything collapses. The question is when and how it can be delayed.
By #623135 19,Jul,21 11:23
Leo. Loosing spot #1 is not a catastrophe. GB is a power house and yet, her empire is no more.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 11:40 other posts 
True. But GB isn't a power house anymore. I think this is an exaggeration.
By #623135 19,Jul,21 12:04
Tell it to…Bond, James Bond
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 10:41 other posts 
No they have served long enough time,send them home.Don't you realize the Delta variant of the wuhan virus is spreading and you are endangering these peoples lives keeping them in jail?

Your idea that those people were traitors is shared by other guttless liberals that don't fight for anything. They just riot and burn.
By #623135 19,Jul,21 11:32
Phart, I beliv your in jeil time. Whe tuk their city zen ship away after tha Civilian War
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 12:43 other posts 
Hey,you don't like the south, jump on I95 north and leave!
By #623135 19,Jul,21 13:32
As opposed to living here and having my opinions? The Confederacy and all these Confederate wanna-bees is a failed dream. When are you people going to join the 21st century?

By #623135 17,Jul,21 07:55
Phart posted
If people would go back to fucking work,this shit would not be necessary.
Why do you think they are pushing the Delta variant on the news so much? Because it is a last ditch effort to squeeze some more out of the plandemic.

2 kids, during the crisis ,sure, eliminate the income tax taken out for a few months to help. 3 or more kids,what the hell were you thinking making more mouths to feed than you can afford?

PLEASE COMMENT
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 10:16 other posts 
as in?
By #623135 17,Jul,21 10:20
As in your logic on what you posted like

"3 or more kids, what the hell were you thinking making more mouths to feed than you can afford"

What? you think people have to count? Who are you to say small families are better than big ones? Were you an only child or did your older siblings steal your food?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 10:36 other posts 
My father told me since I could understand english that I had no brothers or sisters because he felt he could only afford to provide for 1 child.
If you can't afford kids,don't have them.Simple logic.Why spit out 6 and then have to hollar "help"? Kinda like jumping in a well on purpose to have to be pulled out.
By #623135 17,Jul,21 10:51
What if you can afford 4 and then a pandemic hits and you loose your long time employment?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 13:01 other posts 
it is called poor long term financial planning.
You should 1,have a nest egg.
2, live well within your means.

You might could afford payments on a Ferrari but could pay cash for a new lexus. Buy the lexus and be free of debt.
That is just a stretched example.Alot of the issue that the plandemic exsposed was the fact to many people live pay check to paycheck,not because they don't make enough money,but because they to try to live to far beyond their means and leave themselves no cushion.
By #623135 17,Jul,21 13:56
You are so far off the mark. Poor long term planning? Yes, 👌 ok
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 17:05 other posts 
HOW? If you are a male,and you decide to ask a woman to marry you,you should already have a long term plan in place before the bell rings.You are taking on the safety and well being another human and the normal thing is for the man and woman to have children. Determine what you can afford to do and go with it.
TO many people just , "oh,I luv you,lets get married,2 incomes". then shit hits the fan,they have 4 or more kids because they don't do anything to prevent it and suddenly a virus hits and they are up shit creek without a paddle. They put themselves in that position by not having a long term plan.
By #623135 17,Jul,21 17:15
I guess you missed class the day they taught about love and caring. Marriage is about dreams and how you will live to reach those dreams. Your way might as well be a lawyer’s contract and no one needs to leave home.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 17:19 other posts 
love and caring does not pay for the house, transportation or food.
that is liberal gibberish for "we want government handouts so we can just fuck and sleep and eat government cheese.
That is the liberals way to explain living beyond 1's means.
Oh we love each other,we are upside down in our house and car.our kids are hungry because we didn't have a rainy day fund for emergency's "help".
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 18:00 other posts 
I keyed into google,how much love will a grocery buggy full of food cost?
I got nothing in reference to how much i would have to love to get some food but this came up when I cliced on suggested budget,
Monthly Grocery Budget
FAMILY SIZE SUGGESTED MONTHLY BUDGET
1 person $251
2 people $553
3 people $722
4 people $892--------------------------------------- added after 88 secondsI just googled. how much do I have to care to pay my bills

and got suggestions on monthly budgets and what bills to pay first!
Sorry,again,fairy dust and dreams don't cut it in 2021.May have back in 1618 or something when no one had shit to their name.
By #623135 17,Jul,21 18:35
Sir, $892/month for 4 people doesn’t even cover 35% of our monthly budget………….and we are 2.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 21:00 other posts 
how in the hell can you eat that much in food?
I spend roughly 200 a month on food.I eat out for breakfast,at about 6 bucks a pop.then I go by the store and check the reduced section in the meat departments and such.I can eat good at 200 a month.I can't see 2 people eating 900 bucks worth a month. that is utter waste.
By #623135 17,Jul,21 22:46
You said budget. That includes utilities, transportation, entertainment, miscellaneous other expenses
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 23:40 other posts 
monthly grocery budget,look above the large family size words.
I know electric and such cost more!
By #623135 18,Jul,21 07:31
Sorry, my mistake. Our grocery budget almost doubled since 2019. It’s about $400.
By #485312 18,Jul,21 16:43
thats interesting, Biden was going to fix all the countrys problems and make america greater than trump did???? now your paying double for groceries you say?? and I have heard petrol prices are up??? sounds like the new pressie is making you all pay the price for voting him in???? no need to respond, its just an observation .. and phart, you spend 200 on groceries and 180 on breakfast for a month, so your bill is near 400 a month for one person??? sounds like youre getting ripped off, both of you would starve here for that amount of money !! *Lix*
By #623135 18,Jul,21 17:04
The prices are going up due to the shortages. I don’t know how it works in your country but here it’s the free market system. Prices are what the consumer will bear. Government doesn’t get into the fray
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 22:18 other posts 
No,I buy about 40 to 50 bucks worth a month at the grocery store.Bare essentials as I eat little any more.since i got fat I don't eat much.no appetite and don't know why.
170 or so for breakfast,so yea maby 220 to 230.

By #623135 17,Jul,21 18:21
Dgraff posted
I think he should have said certain members and I agree with that if you happen to be a paid member ship the sky is the limit for some my biggest gripe is the ones running around here with multiple accounts like candy for instance collecting points on both accounts being able to vote from each account on the games and god help us all when both her accounts are active 2 years and can vote on the abuse panel there are multiple accounts run by one person that are both paid member ships just think of the points that member racks up each day and it needs to stop

Angel1227!
Dgraff, the system won’t let me vote for the other account nor can I donate points. I know this is your pet peeve but it just isn’t true. Heck, I can’t even delete inappropriate gifts using the other account’s points. Charlie’s account gets his 400 points every day. My account has to buy points to get rid of the shit piles.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

BTW. I’ve explained my “two” accounts. You, bonehead, can’t comprehend. Well, let’s put that aside for a minute. Why do you pick on me and not with someone like Freddy or Skittles? You are a coward. Women are fair game but you are afraid to take on men? You are disgusting. Also, you are not blocked by me. Grow some balls and face me face to face. Don’t hide behind petticoats

By #623135 17,Jul,21 09:37
I'm so sick of this TURD polluting our site. Lets ban him

[deleted image]
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 13:04 other posts 
you do know that you are on the abuse panel,as some folks feel similar about you. I did not enter that fray because it is a simple game of wack a mole.
You,and other person that people have issue with,will just come back and continue their actions under another name. Banning someone,although I have blacklisted a few myself,is really a waste of time.
Let it rest,the rest of us tolerate people we don't like you can learn to do the same.

By #623135 16,Jul,21 18:35
Stephen Colbert Calls Donald Trump's Final Days in Office 'The Turd Reich'

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   ...#187

Show It Off