Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #164

Pages:  #1... #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #623135 30,Jun,21 10:35
Fingered3Times became a member, today, 6/30/21. He took a beeline directly to my page to insult me. Mind you, he just became a member. This dip-shit seems to be one of those FAKE Freddy accounts. I blocked him .

By #623135 25,Jun,21 16:12
George Floyd’s murderer just got sentenced to 22.5 yrs. Hallelujah
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 22:25 other posts 
Well,he will have 3 hot meals a day, shelter,clothes,no bills ,cable tv . Um,and probably a chance for parole?
And how will that help the racial problems? he is only 1 man.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 03:36 other posts 
Simple; a deterrent for other asshole cops!
By #610414 29,Jun,21 15:58
I don’t know nor is it my job to know
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jun,21 16:22 other posts 
BUT, you seem to volunteer to judge? Odd. You would think a person would need to know things before they could decide right from wrong ,good from bad and etc.
Not meaning to be a asshole just couldn't help but notice that.
By #623135 29,Jun,21 18:35
No one agrees with me and honestly, I’m past caring. If you don’t mean to be an asshole then don’t be.
I watched him apologize to the Flood family. He'll accept his sentence but it doesn't solve the problem. Cops are not respected by those that have a criminal past.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 04:16 other posts 
Respect is earned, not given.
Even by those that have a criminal past.

By #610414 26,Jun,21 11:55
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 09:36 other posts

Twowarmtts3

Sad week in Florida with that Condo collapse... Some thoughts on the matter:

1. I worried the Saggy Granny might be in the rubble but then remembered she lives in a trailer.

2. The price of these condos is way out of her reach. I mean, if the condos sold for let's say, $900 she would be living there for sure!

3. The Saggy Granny was however spotted at the accident scene. She was attempting to loot items so she could sell them. Disgusting behavior really! One of the firemen literally told her to fuck off or he would have the police arrest her.

Considering this bitch likes to takes walks in cemeteries you would think she would respect the dead! A piece of white trash!

The video of the building just collapsing is shocking. It also gave me a visual of what the Saggy Grannies tits look like when she unhooks her bra! No wonder her floors inside her trailer are dented!

Poor taste
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 18:25 other posts 
I can agree,but I notice you didn't include replys in your copy paste.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,21 18:05 other posts 
Perhaps since you live in Florida,you could enlighten us as to what is taking so long to go thru the fallen building and find survivors? The twin towers were being dug into MUCH faster and were MUCH larger. Survivors of the condo falling are going to be slim to none this long ago.
Literally that whole building coulda been hauled away by now.
By #623135 29,Jun,21 15:48
Pure lazy first responders. We are not Haiti. Miami Beach along with the rest of Miami Dade county and Broward county (Ft Lauderdale) has many other condos

By #623135 26,Jun,21 12:19
Dgraff posted

Bla bla bla hey candy opinions are like ass holes every one has one and 99.9 percent of them stink

Angel1227!

You should know, MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE

By #623135 25,Jun,21 10:01
Dgraff posted today 6/25
You mean to tell me old joe tripping up the steps of Air Force 1 didn’t make us look weak he’s to old for the job and the people that put him there should be jailed for elder abuse for pushing him so hard
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Let the old guy rest put him out in a nice pasture some were he can laze around in the sun and eat all the nice green grass he wants

Angel1227!
I guess he forgot Trump the Clown’s performance with a ramp. Well, he was never the brightest bulb on the mountain.

By #623135 24,Jun,21 12:44
If Donald Trump dies will Mike Pence becomes president in August?

ReplyBy cody8789 No, too many republicans won't vote for him

Reply By dgraff Mike pence is weak we need a no nonsense my way or the highway kinda guy like wrestling great stone cold Steve Austin he young enough he’s smart and he won’t take any shit from any one and he certainly won’t trip walking up stairs
--------------------------------------- added after 115 seconds

Reply By phart I would support steve over alot people for that job.
I can't remember that 1 wrestlers name but there was 1 that ran for office and won,he put people in positions under him and did well from what I remember.

Reply By dgraff
Jessie the body Ventura he was the governor of Minnesota
--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds
He now has a tv show unveiling government fraud

Reply By phart hum, I need to look for it.

ANYONE THAT ACTUALLY BELIEVES TRUMP WILL BE RE-ENSTATED IN AUGUST IS DELUSIONAL, BUT, IF YOU INSIST, I OWN BROOKLIN AND I'M WILLING TO SELL IT TO YOU FOR $100.

By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,21 16:55 other posts 
I will admit,that is 1 thing about some of the extreme Trump supporters I can't go along with. It has been to long. Nothing was done when it shoulda been. 2022 we might have a chance to get the ship to stop sinking.2024 we can get a better president in office.I would prefer Eric Trump or Trumps daughter to run but I doubt that will happen.they could connect with the younger generation and help them understand this road we are on leads to no where but despair.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,21 09:03 other posts 
So this is acceptable?
only registered users can see external links
By #623135 21,Jun,21 11:21
That depends on who’s point of view it’s based on. My personal feelings are that anytime a bunch of people (1 or more) loot, pillage, and otherwise behave illegally, they should be arrested. I don’t care about their politics or reasons. Should they be prosecuted? That’s not for me to decide. Every state and major city has a prosecutor who makes that call. In this instance I’m surprised but I don’t know the availability of proof AND NEITHER DO YOU.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,21 16:12 other posts 
Well in this case,and 1 of the issues the lady had,was the police did NOTHING to try to even prove who did it. No finger printing, asking for surveillance, nothing. When law enforcement does nothing to enforce the law, the looters get away with the crime.Politics is not supposed to matter.
By #623135 21,Jun,21 19:10
Imagine that. And from that your whole theory on cops, looters, and Repukers come to be? HA!!
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,21 20:07 other posts 
Imagine that? Total lack of concern from a liberal that insurance company's had to pay 1000's of dollars without any one being convicted of the destruction?
Insurance company's ,if a third party is identified, can work to recover loss's from the criminals.
Or at least put leans against them so they won't ever own a damn thing until they pay their dues.
More liberal logic,money grows on trees.
By #623135 22,Jun,21 08:02
Phart concern for what? The perpetrators were let go. The insurance company will have to pay. That is the nature of their business. You pay rates that are astronomical. They pay to fix your problem. Nothing stops them from investigating privately and SUING the perpetrators in civil court. And if the judgement goes in their favor, they can collect using several ways including using leans. Money doesn’t grow on trees but, that money is “POTENTIALLY “ owned by the insurance company.
Stop blaming liberals for LAWS made by conservatives in big companies. What’s more, what does all that dribble you posted have to do with this liberal that believes poor people need Federal, state, and local help?
By #275407 22,Jun,21 01:09
If someone was breaking into my room threatening me, I would shoot to kill.
By #623135 22,Jun,21 08:04
I don’t think I’d blame you if you did. As long as you understand that your actions are not necessarily the choice other people would make.
By #275407 22,Jun,21 20:05
My guns don't leave my house, I don't feel the need to take them where ever I go, but if someone breaks into my home and comes at me to do bodily harm, I will shoot to kill.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,21 22:10 other posts 
It is sad that we have to even consider killing someone. But when they decide to enter a home intending to do harm,
they are also deciding to accept the results of their actions. Why anyone would think it is ok to bash in your door and go shopping in your house is beyond me.
By #623135 23,Jun,21 12:16
I believe you. I’m also tired of gun owners trying to justify why they need to own guns. Do what you want. You bore me. Guns should be outlawed.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,21 09:21 other posts 
so instead of spending your time coming up with VIABLE solutions to the problem of crime and it's related problems,you just come up with "you bore me".

If that is your mindset,you are not part of the solution,you are part of the problem.
By #623135 24,Jun,21 12:34
My viable solution is ban all guns.
2020 was the deadliest gun violence year in decades. So far, 2021 is worse.
What more proof do you need?
I'm always working to change gun laws. I've worked for petitions, voted for gun regulations and tell anyone that listens that guns should be outlawed. What more do you want? You want me to start collecting guns house by house? what have you done other than complain your safety is at risk without that 6 lbs. of iron?

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 07:54 other posts 
Right-wing pro-debater Steven Crowder terrified of lefty pro-debater Sam Seder:

See his reaction at 4:04; that's pure panic

Steven Crowder challenged Sam Seder to a debate, but canceled at the last minute,
by having has father phone Sam's team, to say there was a medical emergency with Steven's pregnant wife. Steven's team promised to reschedule the debate, but did that
at a time Sam Seder always has his live show. Sam planned in recordings during his live show, so he could debate Steven Crowder. Steven did not expect that and is scared to death when he is confronted with Sam's smiling face.

Consider that Steven Crowder often says that leftists don't dare debate him.
Consider also the text on his shirt.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

By #623135 22,Jun,21 10:21
Bella! posted for SrCums benefit
You are so wrong, I did not/do not encourage or condone TWOWARMTTS1, 2 or 3 calling you a "filthy Jew". I do not encourage or condone her calling members "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO", either. She is vulgar, abrasive and abusive and it is my opinion that she does this because she enjoys attention and even negative attention is attention.

And as for you, you often project yourself as an angry old man. How wonderful that you and AndreaAsian have found one another and can commiserate together, both victims of "bad people".

Angel1227!
It's true SrCums, she never condoned that. She stuck to ass-hat and I'll swear to it.

By #623135 22,Jun,21 09:59
Phart posted in Bella!'s thread
Gee thanks uncle joe, just as we conservatives tried to tell people, look ,
oil back up to 73.66 a barrel. Wholesale gas 2.20 a gallon

.I just read that the US is down 1.6 or so million barrels a day production and guess where the oil comes from that fills in that gap? RUSSIA.
Gee thanks again uncle joe,you put our men and women out of work on the pipeline and look after the russians
U.S. crude oil production averaged 11.3 million barrels per day (b/d) in 2020, down 935,000 b/d (8%) from the record annual average high of 12.2 million b/d in 2019. The 2020 decrease in production was the largest annual decline in the U.S. Energy Information Administration’s records. The production decline resulted from reduced drilling activity related to low oil prices in 2020.

Angel1227!
As usual, PHART gives you a small portion of the story. First, you'll notice that the decline was because of the pandemic. Obviously we didn't use the BLEACH fast enough

About 10% of U.S. total petroleum imports and 12% of U.S. crude oil imports were from Persian Gulf countries in 2020. Petroleum imports from Canada increased significantly since the 1990s, and Canada is now the largest single source of U.S. total petroleum and crude oil imports .Apr 13, 2021
The rest came from our traditional sources in the Persian Gulf

By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,21 21:06 other posts 
Granted, they used a chinese vaccine and it was not as effective as the US versions but still, goes to prove what alot of folks are saying, the "vaccine" may not be much good
By #623135 20,Jun,21 11:52
It proves nothing. The American vaccines are almost full proof. Up to 95% versus 55%. But let’s get to the real nitty gritty here. You are bound and determined to PROVE, at all costs, that the Feds, or the scientific community, or the medical community, is in a nefarious pact to take over the American people and eventually the world in a domination movement. You aren’t proving anything. You are just a poor mouthpiece for poorly educated, backward people from the Midwest whom this country seems to bring to adulthood as functional semi-illiterate people. The greatest,most advanced country in the world produces more educationally challenged people than India or other third world countries.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jun,21 16:31 other posts 
You are right,America is full of dipshits and dumbass's,but I aint 1 of them.
I don't know why you say I am from the midwest. I aint. I went up north back 17 years ago and I can say,there are some folks up in michigan and ohio that southern rednecks could teach alot about cleanliness and manners.

If Anything is wrong here,I would say you are a brainwashed mouth piece for the liberal agenda that promises a chicken in every plate and a free ride to the clinic and etc.

You shouldn't be faulted for being mislead, it happens.As long as you are able to read,and see with your own eyes,perhaps 1 day you will have that "lightbulb" moment and you will see, "damn,them republican's are not as dumb as we thought they were.

If you were amish,you would have a "Lit candle" moment!
By #623135 20,Jun,21 20:15
Sorry Phart The Midwest is divided by the Census Bureau into two divisions. The East North Central Division includes Illinois, Indiana, MICHIGAN, Ohio, and Wisconsin, all of which are also part of the Great Lakes region. ... Chicago is the most populous city in the American Midwest and the third most populous in the entire country.

I truly believe in liberal views. If you mean I’m well read than I’m guilty as charged. If you believe liberals are pushing an agenda with a chicken in every plate, then, it’s true. Tell me why that is not a worthwhile thing to work for. Even free rides to the clinic is good. In Miami the private clinics that Obama Care supports all have free bussing to and from the clinic. Both Repukers and Democrats use them. I had that lightbulb moment. It happened during the Nixon administration were cheating became the way of the Whitehouse.
You keep believing in your outdated conservative ways. No harm done, but, don’t get in the way.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jun,21 23:22 other posts 
I won't be in the way of your endeavors , I am not traveling the hwy to hell and damnation that the liberals are.

I only ask for and expect what I worked for and what was promised as a result of my work. Perhaps not as glorious a life as 1 that gets government cheese lives but that person has never had or has lost a sense of pride and self worth and has allowed themselves to be enslaved not by a rich slave owner but by the government that bribes them to never improve,never succeed.

What I don't understand is you have such a issue with my thinking,you defend those that won't work and expect the government cheese,but yet you yourself confess to having worked for a living,and are drawing a retirement. Why didn't YOU choose the government cheese route instead of working for a living like a "drone"? Apparently you wanted more out of life than the government provided? Perhaps your parents did at least try to instill common sense into you and it has just been failing the test lately.
can't say no harm done with a clear mind,alot of harm has been done. Some of it before I was born.
By #623135 21,Jun,21 11:40
Phart you are not the only one that believes being a good Christian means being a person that sustains itself in an honorable way and striving to better oneself. I defend those who can’t work because of health or discrimination and being told they are leeches at the tit of the Feds You worked for everything you have, or so you say, but, have you ever gone hungry? I mean one meal a day. I mean children getting one hot meal in school. Their parents getting 16 hrs of work per week? Yes, they get food stamps. You know how much? Call your state Food Stamp department and see how much you would get. I defend and support these people BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE HONORABLE, LAW ABIDING CITIZEN. FOR the grace of God, there goes you or me. And my humanity and my good Christian upbringing won’t let me do less.

IF THAT MEANS I’M DOING HARM, THEN I HOPE I BLOW THE WHOLE FUCKING RIGHT WING SYSTEM TO KINGDOM COME ALONG WITH ALL YOU POOR EXCUSE FOR HUMAN BEINGS
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,21 16:10 other posts 
Yes I did work for what I have. It is not a so I say thing.
Food stamps, frankly that is 1 screwed up system. I know a man right at the moment that got hurt on the job, was turned down for disability, and he is getting food stamps. BUT hardly enough to get a weeks grocery's. His house and few remaining assets are the reason why.if he gives up his house and newest vehicle, he drives a older scion xb and has a 69 f250 on it's last wheel, he could get 100 bucks more a month.
So that system is screwed up.
By #623135 21,Jun,21 19:08
And you come to say people feed of off the Fed Tit
By #623135 22,Jun,21 08:16
It is screwed up. Most states have similar rules. You might be interested in knowing that Family and Children’s services (food stamps, cash help, medical help) in all fifty states (these services are handled by the states using the money allocated by Congress to the Feds) follow Feds rules. As of 6/21/21 they follow the dictum set up by president Trump that says, CUT FOOD STAMPS TO THE LEAST AMOUNT. MAKE IT HARD TO QUALIFY.
SO, your friend’s problems are directly impacted by that Useless Clown.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,21 09:30 other posts 
UM, strange, because when my former girlfriend applied during the obummer admin, she couldn't get very much because her honda was worth 3200 bucks. Now that it is tax valued at 1400, she could get them if she was not in the nursing home.
By #623135 22,Jun,21 09:54
That is true. The rules haven't changed. The values have. Phart apples to apples and oranges to oranges. Example: killing another human being gets you life. If by knee to neck by cop gets the cop 10 yrs.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,21 16:05 other posts 
Um, voter id supported by BOTH sides by a reasonable margin.Imagine that?
By #610414 22,Jun,21 09:37
They do want to compromise

By #623135 21,Jun,21 08:28
Bella! on June 14th

My "lame opinions" of you are no less "lame" than your opinions of me. And as far as being "full of 'shut' like everyone says", why not concentrate on your sparkling personality.

And as for your claim that "EVERY" contact that we've had being initiated by me, that's just another one of your lies, Andrea. Need I remind you that it was you, AndreaAsian, that reached out to me when you approached to me about Aussieman's and perhaps his significant other's secondary profile, blokensheila. Yeah, you were in his crosshair when he launched an "unprovoked" attack upon you. You were very selective about what you showed me back in June, 2018, and stupid me, I believed you were the victim but you are manipulative. I've already apologized to admin for believing that he had you all wrong. Nope, you are toxic, you are a liar, you are a psycho bitch.

I'm keeping it real, there will be no kind salutations from me, just another... fuck off Andrea!

Angel1227!
I thought she was talking to me until the last sentence. Should have known she’s a bitch to more than one.

By #623135 15,Jun,21 10:27
UnderCoverAngel posted about Bella!:

Why has this got anything to do with you???? You just can't help yourself, you throw out false allegations about my IP address, about me getting a member banned with zero facts or knowledge.....and when I asked you MULTIPLE times how do you know my IP address you don't have the balls to even reply. Probably because you're full of shit like everyone says.

Angel1227!
It’s refreshing to know there’s other members who think Bella! is a bitch
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 19:49 other posts 
The thread was a shit show. Bella should be embarrassed for making a fool of herself. She stuck her nose in were it didn't belong.
By #623135 16,Jun,21 09:56
Bella! posted
You are obviously "mesmerized" by her pictures and her "charming" personality. She fooled me once, shame on me but it ain't happening again. Let her fool you and the other suckers.

Twowarmtts3
Me thinks the one eyed bitch witch is jealous.
By #485312 19,Jun,21 18:04
Go back the beginning.... and change UCA for the cunt, and Kristin for Uca,

@@@@@Looks like our resident "lizard of forum", "THE CUNT" aka BELLA! made an effort to meet ANOTHER member, Undercoverasian. UCA must not have made a good impression on our 'cranky old cunt' and the cunt has given her a mouth full of shit. Telling her to fuck off...

I think our bella! really seems to dislike women, perhaps she feels threatened by them.@@@@@@

now is someone like me, wrote something like that, about another 2 members, as just an observation, and wasnt out to start shit??? than I guess the 3 days of shit slinging that the "THE CUNT" started, was just someone being the usual nice and cheerful woman, that spreads joy and happiness to all here???

I did notice it showed just how wonderful a person is when she's quoting facts about others. Undercoverasian IP address and my own web stalker, 'scentofbella' whose profile she created and then fucked up in the forked tongued lizard forum court, by trying to be a victim and that the horrible *LIX* had been given saggy titted shots and was told to spread them everywhere??? but the horrible *LIX* didnt, and the CUNT knew, word for word, the message that was sent to *lix*????
yeah, shes a real gem.... PRECIOUS I would say... cant wait for their next public display of affection, as the serenity here doesnt last long *Lix*

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   ...#187

Show It Off