Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #165

Pages:  #1... #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   #169   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #623135 19,Jun,21 12:00
Bella! answering SrCums

Ari, you are the masculine version of TWOWARMTTS/ANGEL1227!, when you don't know what you're talking about, you just fabricate something.

Angel1227!
I deeply recent the fact I’m being paired with that FILTHY LITTLE JEW WITH A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER.
Being mentioned by Bella! makes my skin crawl. Especially when she’s being a BITCH in her own thread.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 18:02 other posts 
As it can be read below,there has been a discussion and 1 person says there is no race.
Leo keeps telling me to study the science. Well science may not be as solid as we wish it was.
only registered users can see external links

It seems science as we know has been around a long time.
Like the theory of Atomism.

De potentiis anime sensitive, Gregor Reisch (1504) Margarita philosophica. Medieval science postulated a ventricle of the brain as the location for our common sense,[66]:189 where the forms from our sensory systems commingled.
By #623135 18,Jun,21 09:05
What is your point? If it’s to tell us that science is fluid, we know that. Remember, in the year 1504 science said the world was flat. S
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 12:20 other posts 
My point is it is not reliable.
It is based on theory,not FACT.
By #623135 19,Jun,21 11:39
A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world and universe that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results. Where possible, theories are tested under controlled conditions in an experiment.[1][2] In circumstances not amenable to experimental testing, theories are evaluated through principles of abductive reasoning. Established scientific theories have withstood rigorous scrutiny and embody scientific knowledge.[3]

A scientific theory differs from a scientific fact or scientific law in that a theory explains "why" or "how": a fact is a simple, basic observation, whereas a law is a statement (often a mathematical equation) about a relationship between facts. For example, Newton’s Law of Gravity is a mathematical equation that can be used to predict the attraction between bodies, but it is not a theory to explain how gravity works.[4] Stephen Jay Gould wrote that "...facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts..

FROM THIS EXPLANATION,a theory is much more than reliable/unreliable data. It’s a theory because it’s always right even though hard proof is not available like the Moon is not made of cheese like your “ theory”

By #623135 17,Jun,21 19:14
The Supreme Court upheld Obama Care one more time. Take that and put it in your pipe.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 20:04 other posts 
a travesty.
By #623135 17,Jun,21 21:12
Only because it doesn’t suit you. Many thousands give thanks for Obama Care.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 21:14 other posts 
Don't want a drug out discussion, but ALOT of people did not benefit from it. Me for 1,health care actually cost me more money now than before.
By #623135 18,Jun,21 08:35
That’s a personal problem (not trying to be a smart ass). There are over 31,909,000 citizens who wouldn’t have medical help because of pre-existing problems or other problems. This didn’t help you so you complain about the personal cost (that the Supreme Court already abolished last year). You are selfish. What do those 30M do if Obama Care is abolished? And would there be a replacement? So far all the Repuckers have been able to do is tell patients to take an aspirin and come back in ten yrs.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 12:24 other posts 
"personal cost (that the Supreme Court already abolished last year)."

Not so, I lost my 80-20 coverage and even after lawsuits brought on by employee groups, we did not get it back. 70-30 and higher copays. NO help to people that were already working,and already had insurance.
The 30 or so million without insurance,Why were they without? No job maby?
No I am not selfish,I worked for what I receive as a retirement and my medical coverage and expect others to do the same instead of expecting a handout.
By #623135 18,Jun,21 19:25
Yes, no job many. the 80-20 still exists. I thought you said you were disabled. They get full retirement with the totals at 65 max. Why do you assume you are the only one that deserves that retirement? Why do you assume others expect a handout? You are not selfish. You are too low in the food chain to understand anything except bottom trawlers
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,21 08:37 other posts 
Obama care prompted the 80-20 plans to cost to much for alot of employers to continue to offer.
I am not the only 1 that deserves retirement, I am 1 of many that looked for and accepted employment with a retirement plan and health insurance as benefits of accepting and keeping the job.
Being disabled does not mean I suddenly lost my health insurance.i have the insurance until death.That is 1 of the things people that don't work or or don't care don't understand. Back before obama,companys could AFFORD to pay for that type insurance.My father,has been retired 2 years longer than he worked now, his health insurance is still FREE 62 years after he took his job. The company does not offer that benifit to new hires because they can't afford it thanks to fucking obama.

It is rather obvious to most sane adults that if you don't work to provide for your own needs and are not trying to find work, that apparently you must want and expect handouts.
By #623135 19,Jun,21 11:12
Your first sentence was primo.
.- “80-20 plans cost too much for a lot of employers to continue to offer”
You must have worked very hard to get this FREE employer benefit.
If you didn’t loose your health care, why are you bitching? Before and during Obama, if you couldn’t work you had to accept extremely costly health insurance that did not cover many health problems. Phart, I’ve been working just short of 52 yrs. You can tell your friends your worries but I lived them through. Charlie got very sick at 60 and was forced to retire. Thank God he was given full disability retirement I was under Obama care at Baptist and I was able to include him in my health care as Medicare starts at 65. We would not have been able to afford after employment insurance. And don’t forget, Charlie worked for Sears for 20 yrs and had a great job. Obama care saved us. So,if you believe that most unemployed people do it because they are lazy,YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. Like I said before, you only look at YOU.

By #623135 17,Jun,21 08:17
Phart
plural noun: cachous
a pleasant-smelling lozenge sucked to mask bad breath.
Is that what you report to the one eyed BITCH?
'
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 17:54 other posts 
I did the damn best I could to spell a word referring to confusion and disruption.
Damn it I aint perfect.
By #623135 17,Jun,21 18:50
Don’t sweat it, friend. I’m known to post entries that I think are funny. I understand were you are coming from. I’m far from being perfect myself.

By sherryann [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 18:40 other posts 
For Angel or Twowarmtits: I read you're in Florida and curious if you agree with "Critical race theory" that was banned there. (I think in Education, & I read you have grandchildren.)
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 20:32 other posts 
I don't know what this theory is, but anyy theory about race is wrong because

there's no such thing as race.

We're all human beings. Some have bigger brains, some have bigger dicks, some are better in certain jobs, etc, but there's no such thing as race. Long ago, a million years, when we were all in Africa, everyone was black. Some moved to Europe and their skin colour changed in order to adapt to lower sunlight levels. If one studies a bit of paleoanthropology, one realizes that races are wrong classifications. Maybe religion played a role in promoting this nonsense, but religion often talks about nonsense.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 15:24 other posts 
So how do you define the difference in folks from India as opposed to Japan? Or America?
There are different peoples all over the earth. Race is a term used to define where the different people come from.
To say there is no race is to far in the outfeild, plumb over the fence.
You act as if there are no different b1ood types or no different color eyes. So bazaar of you to say there is no 'race".
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 20:11 other posts 
There's no such thing as race. I don't see abby difference at all between a Cherokee and an Australian aboriginal. All people have equal capacity. Some are clearly different in size and have slightly different external characteristics but were all the same animal. If we go back 45 thousand years ago, we encounter a different species. And if we go back 100 thousand years or a million years ago then we encounter clearly different animals. But homo sapiens is unique and race is just an illusion.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Being Japanese or Vanuatu isn't race.
In particular, there's no race in the US.
Americans are so mixed up anyway.
Besides, there's no such thing as "american race".

If you think there's race in the US,
give me an example of different races!
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 22:16 other posts 
I don't know if there is any way to explain it.
BUT perhaps I can go at this in a different way.
You can get a Boxer or a Shiatsu dog
You can get a Pit bull or a Collie dog.
They are all dogs,but different size's and shapes.
The word Breed is used to describe the different dogs.
If there is no race in humans, do you think Breed is a better word?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 23:35 other posts 
There's no such thing as race, that's why you have hard time giving an example of two different races, e.g., in the US. Race is a social construct, not a biological one.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 15:09 other posts 
Leo,put down the joint dude,you are smoking a bit to much weed or something.I don't have a hard time giving examples of race.There are people of the African race,Asian race ,etc.I just can't figure out a way to pound into a head that apparantly it's eye's and ears are shut.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 15:24 other posts 
What is "joint"? I don't smoke cigarettes or anything related to nicotine.

There is no race, this is an artificial construct originating from ignorance. Especially there is NO African race. If you compare the DNA of two Africans you can find bigger differences than the difference of the DNA of an Ethiopian and a Norwegian. External characteristics, such as voice or colour of skin, or hair cannot be used to predict the real biological differences (and those differences are small).

In the US, 1 out of 3 people are uneducated, they believe in nonsense like the bibles and have never understood anything related to science. This phenomenon, unique amongst developed countries, is probably what explains the religious conviction of Americans on things like race (or biology, paleontology, geology, climatology, etc.)

Take a look at a popular American magazine, not really scientific, that can be understood by anyone with primary school education and little familiarity with the English language, to see what race means and doesn't mean.

There’s No Scientific Basis for Race—It's a Made-Up Label
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 16:03 other posts 
Operating with your mindset, then how can there be racism? IF there is no race?
Breedism?
Yes there has been alot of crossbreeding over the years.
But that does not eliminate race,that just mixes the races,such as mixing a dalamation with a collie.
That page says I have to have a account to read it.
But I would not count on that 1 page being a only source of info.

Definition of race

(Entry 1 of 3)
: any one of the groups that humans are often divided into based on physical traits regarded as common among people of shared ancestry It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer … to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual … because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin … — Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, United States Code

There has to race,or you can not have racism.
rac·ism

/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: racism

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
"a program to combat racism"

And besides, who are you to preach about the "Uneducated" when you don't even know what a damn joint is?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 19:39 other posts 
There is no such thing as race. You quote some kind of legal document from ages ago, 1964!!! Since then, we have understood much more to know that there is no such thing as race. Because we look at DNA, not external characteristics. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is just some kind of legal thing. Lawyers know nothing. Besides, that was 1964.

So, what is joint? I told you, I don't smoke, nicotine is a terrible chemical that destroys one's health.

So, what is a race?
Do not quote lawer's documents and laws.
Tell me, scientifically, what race is.

Here's another article from you to read, from a rather conservative North American magazine:

--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

"this scientific fact is as valid and true as the fact that the earth is round and revolves around the sun."
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

Here is an article on the topic from Science Magazine.

TITLE: Taking race out of human genetics

AUTHORS: Michael Yudell, Dorothy Roberts, Rob DeSalle, Sarah Tishkoff

AFFILIATIONS: Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
American Museum of Natural History, New York, NY 10024, USA

REFERENCE: Science 05 Feb 2016, Vol. 351, Issue 6273, pp. 564-565, DOI: 10.1126/science.aac4951

It's not a hard article. It can be read by anyone with basic education. Again, it's research done in reputable universities of your country.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

I quote one of the main findings:

"Phylogenetic and population genetic methods do not support a priori classifications of race, as expected for an interbreeding species like Homo sapiens. As a result, racial assumptions are not the biological guide-posts some believe them to be, as commonly defined racial groups are genetically heterogeneous and lack clear-cut genetic boundaries."
See
* D. Roberts, Fatal Invention: How Science, Politics, and Big Business Re-Create Race in the Twenty-First Century (The New Press, New York, 2012)
* D. Serre, S. Pääbo, Genome Res.14, 1679 (2004).
* K. Bremer, H. E. Wanntorp, Syst. Biol.28, 624 (1979).
--------------------------------------- added after 24 minutes

In particular, anything that a typical homo sapiens sapiens (e.g., you) believed before the complete sequencing of the genome is bound to have flaws. Post-genomic research has shown that nothing in the DNA can account for the pre-genomic classifications based on phenotypical characteristics.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 20:32 other posts 
The civil rights act from 1964 is the law that protects the different races of people from discrimination.
IF THERE IS NO RACE THERE CAN BE NO RACISM.
Explain this to BLM and Antifa,
We normal people know there is different races of people. It has been taught in our schools for decades,it has been known since bibical times,nothing new. Just some more revisionist history rewrite shit.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 22:00 other posts 
What you were taught in school is everything wrong. Back then we hadn't sequenced the homo sapiens sapiens genome.
Also, it has nothing to do with history.
It's biology.
There is no such thing as race.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 15:01 other posts 
IF you can not see with your own eyes the difference between people on earth, and understand the simple concept of the word "RACE" being used to distinguish between them, you are the 1 with a issue sir,not the rest of us.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 15:08 other posts 
I know you can't reply. I gave you full proof of the fact that race doesn't exist. There's nothing in the human genome that supports race. I'm sorry you can't reply. Bit I understand.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 17:00 other posts 
You are the 1 that does not understand.I understand that there are different race's of humans on this earth same as there are different breeds of dog's,and other animals.YOU sir are the 1 off in left feild. YOu showed me nothing to prove there is no race.NOThing at all.You showed some stuff that scientist pushing another idea, another history, another mindset than what has been taught,learned and understood for generations.
Revisionist theorys,revisionist science. Nothing suits you atheist types better than to spew confusion and "alternate" facts than reality clearly dictates. And again,as always with liberal minded people,I have ask you at least 3 times how there can be racism,and there is no race.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 17:45 other posts 
You do not understand.
There is no such thing as race because:

Phylogenetic and population genetic methods do not support a priori classifications of race, as expected for an interbreeding species like Homo sapiens. As a result, racial assumptions are not the biological guide-posts some believe them to be, as commonly defined racial groups are genetically heterogeneous and lack clear-cut genetic boundaries.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 18:03 other posts 

How can there be racism,if there is no race?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 20:49 other posts 
If there is no such thing as race,then why are schools pushing racism against whites?
If it is true there is no race,then what is this called?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 15:10 other posts 
I don't know what schools or individuals like you believe. That's irrelevant. My point is that race doesn't exist because biology and genetics have shown that there's nothing in the dna that defines race. It's irrelevant what uneducated people or schools or governments or lawyers believe or do. What's relevant is the science. And, I repeat, according to science, race doesn't exist.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 17:19 other posts 
Must I remind you that the "science" of Dr Fauchi here in the US led to people not masking for over 2 months .Giving the virus a big headstart to kill 1000's of people.
You go ahead and believe this revisionist science and the rest of us will go about our lives.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 17:49 other posts 
If you talk about science you must understand something about science. So, tell me, do you understand? If so, what kind of science? If you answer yes, I will ask you questions to make sure you understand. If you answer no, then you cannot, you may not, you do not even have the credentials to criticize science. This has nothing to do with you per se. I am aware that at least 30% if your fellow countrymen cannot talk about science either. In fact, they live in dark ages. This 30% includes people like trump and obama. They are not scientifically educated.

So, can you understand something about science or not?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 18:07 other posts 
I am sorry that I did not get into the science of life
I studied in the field of electronics, used the knowledge for a very short time on a job then went to a more satisfying job actually doing physical work and some civil engineering-hwy engineering.
By #610414 15,Jun,21 07:28
Let me get this straight. A black man born in the USA from parents and grandparents born in the USA are not black or Americans? Ha.
By #623135 14,Jun,21 10:25
Sherryann Critical Race Theory is not founded on reason.

Critics of critical race theory argue that it relies on social constructionism, elevates storytelling over evidence and reason, rejects the concepts of truth and merit, and opposes liberalism.

While the original thinkers of this theory were forward thinking scholars, I don’t believe their conclusions to be right. You have to understand I have little knowledge of the human psyche, however, any theory that borrows heavily on STORYTELLING and the way certain segments of society think, can’t be the explanation to the mess we have today.
I don’t go with theories. All I know is that racism exists in many forms and my only path is to give everyone a sporting chance at being good.
By sherryann [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 17:49 other posts 
Angel, I am glad you don't buy into it. No one's children or grandchildren should be taught to hate their own race if they are white. Thanks for answering.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 22:18 other posts 
Yes,there is hope for Angel after all.
I can't be less white as Coke would like for me to be. Unless I walked up to a Coke machine with a crowbar instead of a dollar bill maby?
By sherryann [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 23:25 other posts 
phart thanks for making my night.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 15:06 other posts 

By #623135 16,Jun,21 17:40
Dgraff posted
Just to answer your question notynyt Dgraff is an ass kicking son of a bitch that is tired of you Indians coming over to the United States and buying up all the convenient stores it’s not a convenience to shop in a store that I can’t understand any one speak fucking English and stay the fuck out of my way

Angel1227!
HAHAHA. Just give them this post and they’ll say the same about you. You can’t put a sentence together, can’t spell worth shit and you mix your subjects. What’s more, you are a MOTHER FUCKING HOMO so go fuck Bella!

By #623135 16,Jun,21 17:33
Dgraff posted
And you Angel bonbon woody wet noodles Mandy candy Jerome and your father the hero fuck you and keep your mouth off of me I don’t even want your mouth on my dick

Angel1227!
Hey, HOMO, I would rather ream a constipated homeless man

By #623135 16,Jun,21 17:26
Bella! posted
YES, the democrats are eff-ing up our country!

The reply By phart

Sadly you are correct.
I just wish it was the dumbass democrats that were the 1's experiencing problems from their choices but again ,sadly, we are all having to suffer for their stupidity.

Reply By bella!

That was posted for the benefit of ANGEL1227!/TWOWARMTTS3. The other day when you posted about Ashli Babbitt's spouse being usable to receive the name of the Capitol police officer who shot Ashli, I ended my post by saying; "Our country is in a big mess and what is our leadership going to do about it?"

The dems are currently in the process of undoing things that have been done and they are going to eff up our country..

Angel1227!
As always, you Bella! and you Phart are entitled to your opinions. What you don’t have is the certainty that what you opine is the truth.
The Democrats are undoing the wrong decisions made by that last Clown, and that can be proved. Not by me but many, many independent students of national politics say so.

By #623135 16,Jun,21 11:19
Bella! posted
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Angel1227!
Why? She has 5 normal kids. 3 of the kids are deaf, 2 of those kids are also blind and one of those kids is mentally challenged. The other 5 are normal. And 2 are deaf and dumb but can be self sufficient. Syphilis is treatable with penicillin or other wonder drugs.

Reply By Phart
I don't support abortion. I would recommend a mandatory adoption plan be put in place and tubes tied asap. (Yes, tie her tubes without consent. It’s in the Constitution)
Someone failed to teach this gal to keep her legs shut. Or at least use some form of birth control if she is going to continue to be so irresponsible.

@Angel1227@
Phart why is she irresponsible but THE MAN is not even though a condom would prevent pregnancy? Why is the man able to have fun all he wants but she has to “KEEP HER LEGS CLOSED”? I propose a new Federal department who track down males that get women pregnant and not provide support and have his balls SURGICALLY REMOVED.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Bella! posted
If you said yes, she should have an abortion, Maria Magdalena van Beethoven would have aborted Ludwig van Beethoven, aka Beethoven.

Trolling for anything she can find.
Angel1227!
Well, I said “No” and weather I copied/pasted or started the thread, the premise is the same
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 14:59 other posts 
Um,a irresponsible male, um ,perhaps you are not far off base.
BUT Here is the part people seem to miss, the woman bares all the weight and health issues of a pregnancy. IF she does not want that then SHE should be proactive to prevent it. Keeping 1's legs closed is a inexpensive choice
But I do agree, irresponsible men should be held accountable.
By #623135 16,Jun,21 17:13
Condoms are cheap too.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   #169   ...#187

Show It Off