She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #166

Pages:  #1... #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   #169   #170   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #623135 16,Jun,21 11:24
The One Eyed Bitch Witch, Bella!, posted
It's really sad that the information pertaining to who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt was requested but never provided. Wow! So much for the FOIA, Freedom of Information Act! And Capitol police officer, Brian Sicknick, who was hailed as a hero, really died from natural causes.

Our country is in a big mess and what is our leadership going to do about it.

Angel1227!
Bella, you are full of shit.

By #623135 16,Jun,21 10:16
Ancient-ASStek
Another MOTHER FUCKING HOMO account of FREDDY or SIR-SKITTLES

By #623135 12,Jun,21 13:31
bella!
Who is going to be first in outer space, Sir Richard Branson or Jeff Bezos?

Reply by Sir-Skittles
I think it will be TwowarmTTS3-- -she is going into orbit all on her own!

ReplyBy bella!
Although that was a rather witty response, TWOWARMTTS3 was not a choice.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 17:42 other posts 
You are much closer to the nasa place where they launch aint ye?
By #485312 13,Jun,21 17:15
oh youre so witty Phart, like a fart in a elevator *Lix*
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 20:55 other posts 
hheheeheheheheheheeee
By #623135 14,Jun,21 10:03
Yes, Phart. You’ve got your answer, now hurry back to Bella! to report
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 15:26 other posts 
I mentioned this on her thread for some light humor but I don't fucking "report" to anyone.I mention something if I take a notion and that's it.

By #610414 14,Jun,21 11:40
We have a new troll on site, Benji. He just got his account on June 11 and already trashed my page, my pics and my blogs. ThE list of MOTHER FUCKING HOMOS is growing. This guy sounds a lot like @Feddy@. DOMB, UNEDUCATED, AND HOMO. I WONDER IF IT’S ONE OF Sir-Skittles fake accounts.

By #623135 14,Jun,21 10:54
Sir-Skittles posted a new blog titled .

A New Nickname for LIX- WHITE Precious

Why is this Mother Fucking Homo still allowed to troll the site?

By #623135 14,Jun,21 10:46
Dgraff posted

Not only was Barack Obama our first black President he also was our first gay president Fuel for thought .

Here’s another. A Mother Fucking Homo commenting on a past president’s sexual preference. That’s a laugh.

By #623135 08,Jun,21 10:18
Bella! posted
And since I was "mentioned" in another thread, to clarify, I did not post anything similar to anyone else. My guess is that that member trolled this thread and found my post made at 05:44 then did some research in order to post their version which was 3 hours later.

Bella, no one said you copied someone else’s post. I said you had a post similar to mine. I got my post on CNN.COM and I knew you had posted about it because, yes, I trolled your thread. You don’t own the news. It’s for everyone’s use. You use the word “troll” to describe me. I use the phrase “nosy bitch” to describe you. Blacklisting just makes it harder to be part of a thread. Get over it. I’m not the only one (you dumb bitch) to “troll”
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 22:59 other posts 
Why do you bother so much with trolls like bella! , dgraff , freddy , Sir-Skittles , etc? They're all the same. Can't you see that they have no life? No purpose other than being nasty? You're wasting too much energy on them. Not good for your well-being. I've blacklisted them all.
By #623135 10,Jun,21 06:17
Baby, there are women mountain climbers and women formula 1 race drivers. There are women that like house work and there are ladies of the night. They do it because they like it. I really enjoy the bickering and fighting with these people. It keeps me sharp. Mind you, it’s a very small piece of my life.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jun,21 16:24 other posts 
I know that. I know that there are women who are worth 100 men. No question about that.
My comment was more about these idiots than your skills and endurance.
By #623135 11,Jun,21 20:16
They are needed to have fun
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jun,21 12:56 other posts 
If it's fun for you, great. I can't send trolls and moralistic idiots, especially on a sex site.

By #623135 12,Jun,21 07:40
BY THE EDITORIAL PAGE STAFF OF THE FREE LANCE-STAR
A RARE unanimous ruling by

the U.S. Supreme Court has

closed what some analysts are calling a “loophole” in the Fourth Amendment’s prohibition of “unreasonable searches and seizures” by banning the seizure of firearms from a private residence without a warrant. It’s telling that all nine justices were united in calling out such warrantless seizures as unconstitutional.

Writing for the court in Caniglia v. Strom, Justice Clarence Thomas affirmed that the “very core” of the Fourth Amendment guarantees “the right of a man to retreat into his own home and there be free from unreasonable governmental intrusion.” Unreasonable is this case defined as the seizure of a man’s guns without a court-approved warrant—even though done with benign intent as a form of “community caretaking.”

The Supreme Court is right. Wether you are for or against guns, your home is your personal fiefdom and inviolate.

By #623135 10,Jun,21 10:43
My apologies to AngelOfDeath I called him a MOTHER FUCKING HOMO. I didn’t know he is a she. Bitch? Yeah, but, not a man.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jun,21 16:25 other posts 
Who is AngelOfDeath? Is it a fake account of one of the assholes?
By #623135 11,Jun,21 20:17
Honestly? I don’t know. The account has been around for a while but I don’t know anything.

By #623135 10,Jun,21 11:18
s:
By aoneeyedmonster [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 22:03 other posts

How about the big dog burning points to get her big fat ass to the top member contest......too funny.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 23:13 other posts

The "big dog"? Um, as I recall, the term for a female dog is....now I understand who you're talking about!

And while we're on the subject, anyone other than me think that leopoldij is a skeezy scum bucket?

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,21 06:05 other posts

Well I certainly do

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,21 10:36 other posts ⤴

Hey, why didn't you post this in one of the many knock off threads belonging to TWOWARMTTS3 or ANGEL1227! ? My guess is that you might have received a legitimate response or were you concerned it could have swayed the other way where she ripped you a new one?

FOUR BITCHES BITCHING

By #610414 08,Jun,21 07:40
From CNN.COM
Florida teen accused of stabbing girl 114 times facing first-degree murder charge.

I guess my friend, Phart, is right. You don’t need a gun to kill.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 12:21 other posts 
If a human has The desire to kill, it will make it happen. 1 of the humans advantages over other beings .Resourcefulness. Sad, but true.
Edit,

only registered users can see external links

Now,a complaint was filed a month ago? And nothing was done? Gee,I wonder why the kid gave up on trusting anyone else to take care of the problem in a sensible way.
This goes back to what I have said alot over the years. FIX the reasons people want to kill. This teen killed because the father was a drunken ,violent bastard. The father should have been delt with BEFORE this teen chose to give up a bright future to fix the problem himself.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 18:59 other posts 
The solution is guns.
If the girl had a gun
she could have shot
the unruly teen.
I have a friend in Nevada
who's been teaching his girls
how to shoot guns since they
were 6. He tells me they're
all prepared now.
I don't like guns, but he
tells me they need them
because there are many
non-law-abiding people
where he lives.
By #610414 09,Jun,21 07:18
Leo, the solution is ban all firearms. Other countries do it without any problems. Why do we have to look like the Ringo Kid??
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 09:17 other posts 
True. But this will NEVER happen.
All my American friends convinced me
that getting armed to the teeth
is the only realistic solution
in the US, given the circumstances.

Getting rid of the firearms won't
happen before the US loses its
world dominance. They say that
such a change (eliminating firearms)
is more improbable
than, say, eliminating religious
fundamentalism in the US.

All civilisations and societies collapse,
and before this happens in the US
guns will be there continuously.
It might take 200 years for the collapse,
or maybe 400, I don't know, but
what they say is that during this
period guns will increase in
number (as it is happening over
the last 1 or 2 decades), and so
will gun-related deaths and assaults.
So one needs to get protected
by equipping themselves with guns.

I've seen and heard Americans I know,
and know well, how concerned
they are. Even those who never
thought of having a gun 20 years ago,
they now have. One of them, in
Nevada, managed to get the 3D printing
software so he now prints small
pistols at home with his 3D printer.

You see, when you're embedded in a war,
you gotta fight. Ideally, war shouldn't
exist. Once it comes to one's neighbourhood,
one has to fight in order to survive.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 17:24 other posts 
It would be a wonderful world if all guns could be put away for good. BUT it won't happen because there is always that criminal element, and that element of evil that can not be suppressed.
Horse thieves were hung ,horses still get stolen and sold.
As time goes by, there is less and less accountability in the world for wrong doing.

The only deterrent of crime and wrong doing,is the person contemplating it not knowing if he or she or it will meet their match or their demise.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 22:52 other posts 
That's right. That's what my rational friends also tell me. Violence begets violence. They need their guns. Law-abiding people must have guns. Many shootings occur by law-abiding people who become non-law-abiding as soon as they kill other people. And then, other law-abiding people, like my friends, must kill the law-abiding ones who turned non-law-abiding. It's a battle that can only be won by the weapons in the hands of law-abiding ones.

By #623135 09,Jun,21 06:57
Dgraff, posted
I think the two brats involved in the shooting were twowarmitts3 grand children lord knows she certainly didn’t teach them anything except maybe how to lie cheat and steal
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds.

Oh I think they know how to copy paste and print

angel1227!
What’s wrong with this jerk. He keeps it up. He deserves to be known as the MOTHER FUCKING HOMO. I try not to involve a member’s family except in a left handed way. This HOMO, who can’t spell or write, or know our history just can’t take a hint. He was and I believe still is a chicken shit coward. He can’t tell me how he feels face to face.

By #623135 08,Jun,21 15:50
Phart you posted
Forgive me if my opinion is not in rhythm with everyone else.
BUT When I lock the doors on my home, and walk away,that is securing it's contents from thieves is it not? If it is not for that reason, why bother?
The teens did a bad thing ,and sadly they will be loose again at 21 at best, but the homeowner ,if their doors were locked, and the teens went in by some method like a crow bar or whatever,they broke the law by entering.

If my shop door is locked and a teen breaks in,and grabs a jug of muratic acid and throws it at someone, I had it locked in the building,the teen broke the law going in.that is all that should be nessasary.Lock the building.

angel1227! reply
The fact that they broke the law is an aside to the point. The point is that there are people that do break into houses to rob and steal. Why do you think people have safes in their home? Locking the door is a piss poor way of protecting your valuables. Do you believe these kids should have asked themselves, “Is this legal?.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 21:25 other posts 
No had they been raised proper,they would not have to ask.They would already know.
By #623135 09,Jun,21 03:23
I saw your other post commenting on Dgraff’s strong room. Good point. If you have firearms for protection, the firearm has to be easily accessible. It’s a hard question. How difficult do you want to make it.

By #610414 08,Jun,21 07:33
This comes from CNN.COM
A 12-year-old boy and 14-year-old girl broke into a home, found weapons and opened fire on deputies, sheriff says
Deputies in Volusia County, Florida, shot a 14-year-old girl on Tuesday night after she and a 12-year-old boy fled a group home, broke into a house, found multiple guns inside and then opened fire on deputies, according to Sheriff Mike Chitwood.

The girl was shot in the abdomen and the arm and is in stable condition, while the boy surrendered and was not injured, the sheriff's office said.

One more time where the availability of firearms contributed to a tragedy.
By #623135 08,Jun,21 08:38
AndThisIsMe I saw this in Bella!‘s thread and I’d like to answer you
I saw this(a post similar to mine) and it is so disturbing that children of that age should even think about behaving in this way, no matter how bad their care may have been.
Were the guns that they stole just lying around in the house they broke into? Is there no regulation as to how guns should be stored?
Clearly these children have seen news and video and or video games maybe that normalises this sort of behaviour.
People need to sit up and take notice when children of this age see a shoot out as something that they want to be involved in.,.

Unlike the UK storage of weapons are not regulated in the USA. In your country weapons have to be kept under lock and key. Here it’s expected people will use better judgment (sic) but, not required.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 09:51 other posts 
Thanks for the clarification, that does explain how they got hold of the weapons so easily.

By #623135 07,Jun,21 13:43
To Bella!, a bitch is a female warm blooded animal, but, that’s not what we are fighting about. Bitch in English slang is as follows:

Bitch is a pejorative slang word for a person, usually a woman. When applied to a woman or girl, it means someone who is belligerent, unreasonable, malicious, controlling, aggressive, or dominant.

That Bella! describes you to a tee. You are belligerent. You go out of your way to hunt for what ever you think will cause the greatest discomfort to the other person. You are unreasonable as you refuse to see that your attitude is made of half truths and innuendo. You are malicious as you talk trash of people that have no way to confront you. You are controlling, aggressive/dominant. One minute you advice a member to go with the flow and next you get all uptight for being called a bitch. We both know there’s a lot worse names we can be called. All this can be and I suspect will be presented to those losers that like to show how macho they are. Actually,they are nothing more than MOTHER FUCKING HOMOS.

By #623135 06,Jun,21 18:10
Bella! posted

I like to use wack-job or whack-a-doodle and I think JustWill uses whack-a-do. Bottom line, they all mean the same thing.

Angel1227!
The pot calling the kettle black. And we must not forget that other MOTHER FUCKING HOMO, JustWill. That paragon of higher education.

By #610414 06,Jun,21 17:56
Phart posted

Is it my imagination or is EVERYTHING going sky high?
I have been shopping for a small metal building kit and a few months ago what I wanted was about 450.Now the cheapest that size is well over 600.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

It’s not your imagination. Everything is going up. We don’t drive that much anymore but, the cost of food is going bonkers. Something has to be done

By #610414 06,Jun,21 17:54
Good Lord,Freddy posted

Like the Saggy Granny and others here think that skittles is me and vice-versa. They are a bunch of psychopaths..

@Angel1227!
Here’s one of the other MOTHER FUCKING HOMO idiot. Another troll.

By #610414 06,Jun,21 17:51
Bella! posted
ANGEL1227! and TWOWARMTTS3 ... you see nothing disrespectful in calling call me a "bitch"? Please point out where I've come to any of your threads of past or present profiles and called you anything like that. I stand by my view on you being attention seeking, combative, rude and vulgar, and I can say that all without being vulgar.

As far as you making this thread lively or more lively, I feel you could have done it without being so abrasive.
Feel free to blacklist me, I will reciprocate.

She's something else! Her post was timed at 16:11 and although she said she was going to allow me to respond before she blacklisted me, she didn't hold true to her word. Thirteen minutes later BOOM!, I was blacklisted.

Angel1227!
I don’t know what she’s bitching about (she always has something to bitch about). I gave her 13 minutes to reply. What did she need? A whole day?

By #623135 06,Jun,21 16:12
Just so there’s no misunderstandings later. I’m banning Bella!

Bella! why the attitude? Never mind. This thread is starting to get very rancid. You keep threatening to blacklist me. One thing I will admit, even though I hate to give Skittles, that MOTHER FUCKING HOMO, any credit for anything. Between the two of us, for good or bad, we liven your stuffy thread. I want you to know I wasn’t disrespecting you any more than you were disrespecting me. I’m blacklisting @Skittles@ immediately. I’m blacklisting you too but not before you have a chance to spew all your venom my way. I will still copy/paste what I’m interested in. I was going to say, “Good bye, bitch” but that would be disrespectful. BTW, I’m copy/pasting this to my thread. I wouldn’t want any misunderstandings later.

By #623135 03,Jun,21 19:20
Dgraff
why is twowarmitts3 and Angel 1227 aloud to keep a duplicate account anyway and there is another guy on here managing two accounts it’s an unfair points advantage I won’t say a name on the second one but it’s a long term friend and supporter of Lix

@Angel1227!
The Twowarmtts3 account belongs to Charlie. He lets me use it so I can keep my page clean. Because both accounts use the same router, the system won’t allow sharing of points or gifting each other. Besides, if you notice, the Twowarmtts3 account doesn’t get involved with Bella or skittles or any of that bunch.
By #485312 04,Jun,21 00:19
Dick head didnt get a blow job again this month???, when ever he slings his made up shit about me, I know his life is really sucking... whinging about multiple account holders when half his mates are duplicates and triplicates??? and like his other fake arse mates dont come back like mongrel dogs hiding in the grass, while pretending to be gone ... he cant mention anyones name because he's having delusions again and his mind reading abilities arent quite working when his puny dick doesnt get sucked, and really, who'd want to suck that micro dick while looking at those sticks of legs??? wheres his pink frilly panties??? so he can tie them in a knot ?? ... *lix*
By #623135 04,Jun,21 09:01
He’s a walking joke.

By #610414 03,Jun,21 09:25
Some members love to rag other members. They get so upset when you face them and put up a fight. That's when you get all these back stabbers insisting one is too thin skinned. Bullshit.

By #610414 28,May,21 17:17
LOOKS LIKE OUR FRIEND, Skittles, DREAMS OF ME. YOU THINK HE’S IN LOVE WITH ME?
The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money- Part 9 Finale! 26,Nov,20 10:36 2 comment(s)

New Record The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money- Part 8 25,Nov,20 12:04 8 comment(s)

The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money Part 7 24,Nov,20 12:34 8 comment(s)

The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money Part 6 23,Nov,20 14:41 7 comment(s)

The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money Part 5 18,Nov,20 13:02 12 comment(s)

Weakness runs deep in the trailer!! 18,Nov,20 08:54 5 comment(s)

The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money Part 4 18,Nov,20 08:44 3 comment(s)

The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money Part 3 17,Nov,20 14:12 6 comment(s)

The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money Part 2 16,Nov,20 12:16 6 comment(s)

The Saggy Granny runs out of COVID welfare money Part 1 15,Nov,20 11:09 22 comment(s)

The Saggy Granny- A banning rat 13,Nov,20 11:45
By #485312 02,Jun,21 20:25
Yeah, Im sure he's in LOVE!! anyone that puts that much time and effort into another person, is definately wanting their full attention, and most people write stories about what they know... looks like his girlfriend is jealous of you too. she doesnt like all the attention he pours over you.. maybe he's using you to make her jealous??? thats how those dump fucks think when they think they can juggle 2 girls *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 20:41 other posts 
You girls are giving meaning to this troll's life.
You should be rewarded for your charity.
By #623135 02,Jun,21 21:10
I don’t know what to say. I thank my mother, my husband, the director and the writers.
By #485312 02,Jun,21 21:12
lol, their all just full of hot air and shit, even their words are empty dribble, if you look at their stats, the only crowd they can draw here, are the handful of losers in their own side show and a couple of fake accounts, because they cant help but come by a LOOK!!, *LIX*
By #610414 02,Jun,21 21:39
They are like farts. Smelly hot air.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   #168   #169   #170   ...#187

Show It Off