Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #154

Pages:  #1... #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 23,Aug,21 09:46
It finally happened. This guy bought my Mustang. I feel like a Benedict Arnold. I had told him I would never let him go. I just had to do it. It’s been in the family for ever. He was my personal ride to heavenly delights. Now, I have to settle for my other car. The one I use daily. A Nissan Rogue. Can you imagine?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 09:49 other posts 
Well if it meant so much to you ,may I politely ask why you sold it? My first car,will be sold at my estate sale sometime after I am chewing on daisy roots.it is not going anywhere if I can help it while I am alive..
By #610414 23,Aug,21 10:39
You may, friend. Over the years and especially the last 20, my son-in-law has been keeping it running like a new car. Joe has a high end shop for Vets, Alfas, Ferraris and others. Last week he told me the old 289 had unrepairable compressing problems and he would have to get a shorty block to make it good again. I’m 5 feet tall so I guess that’s why he suggested a shorty block. The price is around $3500. He knows how I feel about it but he advised I sell it to a collector. The guy offered me
$17k and I took it. Lots of memories in that car (1967 apple candy red Mustang fastback with 289 and four-on-the-floor)
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 12:16 other posts 
Um,I woulda been turning some wrenches and kept my buddy.
By #610414 23,Aug,21 12:25
I would too if I was mechanical

By #610414 23,Aug,21 12:13
Dgraff I saw this
Yeah I know I’m trying really hard to not see certain things anymore I’m going on 60 and I’m trying to act my age

How’s that working out for you?

By #610414 23,Aug,21 11:23
Just like Bella! to mix me into her ramblings. Her post to SrCums

I'm going to tell you the same thing I told TWOWARMTTS3 and her other profile, Twowarmtts3!, if you want to "play" with the other kids, you're going to have to learn to play nice. I'm not going to allow you to turn my threads into a platform for you or her to berate me or in your case me and others. I've suggested this to you several times, spend 20 points and post whatever you like IN YOUR OWN THREAD. She did and when the few members her thread attracts aren't there to talk to her, she talks to herself. Yeah, you can make a post and Love2show2 can respond.

When I unblacklisted you the other day all I asked was "Please, be nicer." Maybe it's not in your nature.

Twowarmtts3
I didn’t start this thread yesterday. I’ve had it for a long time. What I include in it and how I do it is for me to decide. Playing with the big boys doesn’t appeal to me in the way she suggests. All people are interesting and it’s natural to want to have a chat with them. Bella blacklisted me a week or so ago. So what? I can, and do, read all that happens in her thread. I copy/paste what I like and start a chat in this thread or maybe comment on something.Obviously it bothers her that I do. There’s no malice in me when I do that.

By #610414 23,Aug,21 10:43
Phart, I saw your post about pizzas.

Yesterday, I got a medium pepperoni, fresh onions,and black olives regular crust pie with extra cheese from Domino’s. I’m very picky with my pizzas. I like them traditional, New York style gooey. I love the oil to drip into my hands. I was impressed with this Domino’s.All these weird pizzas are a travesty on the history of pizza. Water melon, green peppers, pineapple, what are they thinking?
--------------------------------------- added after 48 minutes

And you are right. Some shit don’t go together: Twowarmtts3, SrCums, Bella!
It leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

By #610414 23,Aug,21 10:15
Today the Washington Post reported:

Federal regulators Monday granted full approval to the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine — a milestone that could help increase inoculation rates and spark a wave of vaccine mandates by employers and universities amid a surge of new cases and hospitalizations fueled by the ferocious delta variant, according to two individuals with direct knowledge of the decision.
The Food and Drug Administration action marks the first licensing of a vaccine for the coronavirus, which has swept the United States in repeated and punishing waves since early 2020, exhausting nursing staffs, filling intensive care units and raising fears among the vaccinated and the unvaccinated.

Maybe now, those people who endanger the rest of us by not getting the vaccine, will get it. Great news.

By #610414 23,Aug,21 09:04
Dgraff please tell your friend, Bella, that she’s a masochist. Letting SrCums back into her thread takes a lot of intestinal fortitude. My admiration has no bounds (I’m also selling the East tunnel) BTW, Bella! posted
Yeah, but your friend, the other one, hasn't stopped "mentioning" me in her posts since I blacklisted her.

I’m assuming she was referring to me. I can’t stay quiet anymore. I’m in love with Bella!. I can’t sleep at night thinking of her using those smooth hands to bring me to ecstasy. MMMMMMMMMM.

By #610414 22,Aug,21 22:20
Bella! posted:
Lord, I just unblacklisted two of the site's biggest whack-a-doodles. Please help them to keep their nasty thoughts and comments to themselves. Thank you.
Twowarmtts3
Ok, people. You know what to do.

By #610414 22,Aug,21 19:23
CountryCouple54
I saw your post in Bella!’s thread. Congratulations.

By #623135 22,Aug,21 09:22
SherryAnn. Why?

Be advised if you're a Trump supporter you will get blacklisted.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 09:37 other posts 
Well, I was at 1 time blacklisted by someone because I am a Trump supporter, that reason is no longer listed but hey, it can and has happened.
For some reason, people hate people that like Trump, although they are the same people that preach about love and peace and tolerance and etc. .
By #623135 22,Aug,21 14:32
How do you describe the people who hate Obama, Hilary, Harris, Biden, and Pelosi?
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 14:53 other posts 
Angel i wouldn't describe them as racists like whites are described by everyone under the sun.
By #610414 22,Aug,21 20:45
Ok, SherryAnn what words would you use?
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 09:39 other posts 
Angel, i don't know why so many hate Trump. I was just pointing out those who support him will get blacklisted on this site, nothing more nothing less. Read pharts response please in bella!'s thread, i couldn't have said it better. Have a nice Sunday.
--------------------------------------- added after 100 seconds

agree phart. But i find Trump haters (in real life), to be very very vile creatures.
By #610414 22,Aug,21 09:56
SherryAnn, I honestly hate Trump, but, to blacklist someone because he likes Trump is to come down to his level. I believe Trump supporters are, at the very least, misguided. Think really hard and tell me, without averting your eyes, that his politics are not racist and vindictive. People that do what you say they do are not my type of people.. also read Bella!‘s thread and AndThisisme also makes sense
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 11:19 other posts 
Angel, ok i shall read thisisme, but no, i don't think he is racist at all. Any white nationalist (who you deem "racist"), will tell you he is far from racist. Anyway, have a good day.
By #623135 22,Aug,21 14:25
only registered users can see external links
I, like you, get my information from the news. I never take the news at face value. There’s too many reporters pushing their own agenda. However, Trump’s racism has been recorded for posterity for over 40 yrs. you check out the above article. It’s too long to copy/paste
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 14:36 other posts 
some of your words are missing & that happens to me every time i post here i hate that. Ok i will try to check it out. Thanks. I agree msm has an agenda alright.

By #610414 22,Aug,21 20:42
Bella! posted today 8/22/21:
Talking about the Rev Jessy Jackson getting Covid even though he is vaccinated.

You're right, we're hearing about this because it is who it is.
So this circles back to my and everyone's big question....WHY get the shot? I wonder if a Caucasian person administered the shot. Maybe Reverend Jackson got a placebo, is it possible that there might be a lawsuit following?

Twowarmtts3
I’ve seen many posts by Bella!. This one is definitely Twilight material. But, besides the laughable conspiracy theory (they did walk on the moon), here’s a question.

Why get the shots if you can still catch Covid? Let me ask you, Why use your car seat belts if you can still be in an accident. Even die? They both can prevent harm to you. Neither is 100% effective, but, USUALLY, it helps.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 12:52 other posts 
By #610414 21,Aug,21 13:51
This was during the 2nd quarter of the yr. This Delta variant hit in June and quickly became worse than the original outbreak. There’s a petition to oust DeSantis. Over 67000 have signed it. You know the main reason? Total disregard for the safety of Florida residents. Unfortunately, Florida is one of those states where elected officials can not be impeached and removed. He is safe from that. The theme parks like Disney and Universal are going back to practicing safe distance and many cities are putting restrictions in restaurants and other high volume venues.
Ok, now you tell me why you posted this in my thread. It’s ok. My thread is wide open to opinions and unusual activities by everyone,but, I think you agree with DeSantis. Your right, of course, but, IN MY OPINION, very misguided.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 15:18 other posts 
Well you live there. and I know a few people that live down there to a degree ,as in family's friends and such.. And of the people I know, you are the only 1 that feels the way you do. The rest are proud of their state, proud of their governor and so forth.
It does not matter if everyone is in perfect health, if they are all unemployed, starving and meantally unstable.
By #610414 21,Aug,21 20:13
I’m going to go on a limb. I’m betting your friends are not from South Florida. My state, until Covid, was a vibrant, fast paced, progressive state I’m proud to call myself a Floridian and I boast about it. Until Jeb Bush was elected governor all others were Democrats. They made this state. Even Bush and Charlie Christ, both Republicans, were good for the state. I voted for Christ. Governor Scott was crooked as they come and his policies sucked. This state has no state income tax so it’s very friendly to retirees. We also offer mild weather, long coastlines and great beaches. We have a very diverse ethnic mix. Our cities are magnets for employment. So, now we come to DeSantis. The fast growth of our population brought many transplanted Republicans. For ethnic and ease of life reasons, many chose to live in central Florida in what is known as the I-4 corridor. Places like The Villages in Sumpter county, about one hour north of Orlando/Disney. The population of 79000 is mostly Republicans. Now, this is the unusual thing. DeSantis is loosing his control of this corridor. This is important as the Florida governorship must win this area to get elected. You know why he’s loosing it? His Covid-19 policies with his “we must open up Florida “ caused many deaths and an inordinate amour of patients in hospitals. This, if not possible to stop, at least could be lessened. These people are by and large, retired and who is the most vulnerable? Retirees. Central Florida is also the Yahoo capital of the state. Trump said masks are not needed. Covid is a hoax. The pandemic is over and our illustrious governor emulates The Clown. That’s why I’m pissed off about Florida and so are thousands like me.
By #275407 21,Aug,21 21:56
Your 100% right, I totally agree with your assessment on desantis
By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 22:06 other posts 
Port charlotte area I think is where the folks are I know.
By #610414 22,Aug,21 00:18
Port Charlotte is on the Gulf coast of Florida halfway between Naples and Tampa. This area is very Republican. 62% voted Republican to 39% Democrat. This is one of the counties where every other house has, even today, a Trump/Pensé 2020 sign in their lawn. Of course darling DeSantis who sounds so much like his master, Trump, has great approval ratings. Meanwhile, every hospital in the state is running out of ER beds due to the great unvaccinated folks following the anti-vaccers like DeSantis and that asshole governor from Texas, getting the Delta variant. DeSantis doesn’t want mandatory masks and wants to keep everything open
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Aug,21 08:05 other posts 
Not to change the subject but I thought of my father and I had to laugh
When he fully retired the first time at age 75 I jokingly asked him if he was going to sell the house and you and mom going to move to Florida he said hell no that’s were the old people go to die now keep in mind he was like me he loved the winter the blow and the snow and he hated the sun he would go to the beach and completely cover him self with a beach towel to keep out of the sun
By #610414 22,Aug,21 09:32
I think I would have liked him. I’m a Northern girl at heart. I prefer snow and hot chocolate. As a blond, I burn like overdone bacon. '

By #610414 19,Aug,21 20:59

By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 22:12 other posts 
Not exactly my type of music, but they are pretty good.

By #623135 20,Aug,21 08:50
As everyone knows, I believe in the Democrats and Joe Biden, but, Joe, you fucked up.
The withdrawal from Afghanistan would not have been easy under any circumstances, but, what did you think would happen if there was no preparations and, most of all, any protection for our people and allies?
Yes, Sir. You fucked up. Let’s hope it gets better.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 11:18 other posts 
Regardless of our political leanings, this is a BAD situation.
Some think we should have continued to stay, but at some point you have to draw a line and let the country grow up so to speak. But this was like a huge blunder as to the method. There is so many what if's here. Are the refugees being checked for a positive on the virus? Are key members of the taliban mingling in with the refugees to be able to walk right into the US?
Scary!
By #610414 20,Aug,21 12:36
You would do that to American citizens? Checking them for Covid? I thought you were against mandatory checks or vaccines
By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 16:08 other posts 
I am thinking of the refugees that the california governor says are welcome there although so many of his people are living in tents already.
And this fellow says the administration needs to take some Pepto-Bismol. only registered users can see external links
By #610414 21,Aug,21 14:00
You are getting on. the saddle before you’ve saddled the horse. Before these refugees can be made welcomed into California, they must first. be made welcome in the US.
Pepto-Bismol is not in my bag of politics.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 15:15 other posts 

I actually laughed while watching this,his mind was better then.

I posted this here because of my history of brain injury, I have researched the topic trying to learn about it, how to recover and so forth. I Had to relearn how to walk, carry on conversation and so on.
And honestly ,I am glad Joe survived, he has been there for his wife ,family and so on. BUT for him to be in the position he is in now, with a history of brain injury, is not a good idea .I don't know how much physical therapy he went thru but he didn't just get sewed up and cut loose I am sure.
By #610414 21,Aug,21 18:12
Judging from your posts, I’d say you overcame your injuries. I salute you.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Aug,21 19:16 other posts 
I am about 70% of the man I was mentally,60 % physically.

btw,if russia attacked turkey from the rear would greece help?
By #610414 21,Aug,21 20:08
Well, you know how Greeks are. They love anal.

By #610414 21,Aug,21 18:10
If you like satire, if you want a good laugh, check out this thread.

/forum/thread.php?id=28878#75

By #610414 20,Aug,21 09:02
Dgraff I saw your post:
Yesterday evening I took Markis to get his first tattoo it was comical I told him it didn’t hurt but certain areas of the body it certainly does hurt and the butt cheeks is one of those areas

Did you ever spank Markis?
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 10:28 other posts 
Oh yeah all the time I have a leather tassel thing I spank him with
--------------------------------------- added after 53 seconds

The picture of his new tattoo is on my page
By #610414 20,Aug,21 12:37
I saw it. He must love you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 13:42 other posts 
He grew up with out a father and his mom didn’t teach him anything I’m showing him the finer things in life he now drives he loves fishing and motorcycle rides and some of the food he never got to try before and finally he’s old enough to drink with me legally
By #610414 20,Aug,21 20:07
I was lucky to have a lover that taught me to be a woman and a lady. He was my first. Markis is lucky to have you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,21 22:31 other posts 
Thank you my friend he knows

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   ...#187

Show It Off