Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #152

Pages:  #1... #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 31,Aug,21 16:02
Biden appeared to check his watch during the repatriation of US service members who died in Kabul.
The fathers of two US Marines said they felt disrespected.
One said it was "the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen”
I guess he didn’t see the January 6, 2021 wine party at the Capitol.
I wonder how many others checked the time.
And finally, what a disgrace, the President of the most advanced country in the world has to check the time in an old fashioned Timex. The shame
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 17:02 other posts 
Of all people ,I knew you would not see the disrespect.
Where else did he need to be? What else could be more important than to pay his respects to people that died at his watch, due in part to his actions, due in part to his blunders?
By #610414 31,Aug,21 17:35
Trump refused to go to the American Military Cemetery in France. Those boys, or men really, gave their lives in WWII. This president checks the time and he gets roasted ? And it wasn’t on him. They were killed in a terrorist ambush. Disrespect is not going to greet the remains of the soldiers killed in Afghanistan. That is disrespectful and your buddy Trump not only did it once but according to his aids he did it many times. You have no idea what disrespect is. You remember the incident at one of his rallies were he insulted the parents of a fallen marine because they were Asian. Now suddenly you get highly indignant about a minor thing like that? I made a joke about the situation. What I should have said is that those parents of that fallen soldier disgraced themselves and their fallen son over politics. And you should be ashamed too.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 21:22 other posts 
Never said Trump didn't make mistakes.
Just pointing out that Saint biden DID.
He only had to be still for a few minutes.
By #610414 31,Aug,21 22:03
And your point is?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 03:27 other posts 
The point is; outrage over every tiny thing they can find on Biden. The fact that Trump was the most disrespectful president in history, doesn't matter to them at all.

I've seen the video. Biden wasn't checked his watch during a moment of silence or standing in salute. That moment just passed and people around him moved simultaneously with him. He was not checking his TikTok account on his phone, he was checking the time. If Trump had done the same and the Democrats or the media were outraged about that, I would also have said: "Don't be ridiculous!".

We saw the same thing during the presidency of Obama. The right-wing media even made a scandal of him wearing a tan suit. At least they didn't make a fuss about Biden wearing a tan suit. If I'm honest, that tan suit looked much better on Obama.

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 04:37 other posts 
He was just checking to see if it was time for him to take his Dementia pills 💊 so he don’t go wondering off Kamala Harris better check I bet she is holding an empty leash
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

He must have slipped his collar again
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 08:19 other posts 
You liberals never cut Trump a bit of slack even though he was actually trying to FIX things instead of facilitate terrorist ,so why can't we use the same play book and let you know how it feels to have your "leader" nitpicked to death?EH?'
Send biden to china and let him be their lab rat for a new Alzheimer's medicine or something
By #610414 01,Sep,21 09:15
Ha! Now that the shoe is on the other foot you get all indignant. You people are still putting Obama and Hillary down and they haven’t been in government in years. Cry me a river. That Lying Clown should be in prison.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 11:40 other posts 
Hahaha most likely so should I be in prison but I think the statue of limitations ran out on mine as they were many years ago
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

It’s not a crime if you never got caught
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 12:07 other posts 
Yep,I agree hillary should be in prison!
By #610414 01,Sep,21 12:15
Phart, why should Hilary be in prison? Did she grab pussy without permission? Did she try to subvert investigators by bribing a foreign president? Did she start an insurrection? You tell us, Papi.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 18:37 other posts 
Hillary had a bigger dick then bill did now that’s a crime
By #610414 01,Sep,21 12:11
Dgraff, you remember that old tune by Jimmy Dean? How does that go?
Your father was a pistol you’re a son of a gun
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 18:35 other posts 
Hahaha yeah I remember

By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 18:09 other posts 
florida, sheesh,they have a great govenor,that try to protect the rights of parents,and some jackass judge has to screw things up.All this process does is cost MORE tax payer dollars to try to protect parents rights as to how to raise their children.

I wish my state has a govenor like Desantis.
By #610414 27,Aug,21 19:26
You are welcome to the asshole. The judge is right. Children need to wear masks. They can’t be vaccinated. All your right wing talk does not hide the fact DeSantis is full of shit and so are all of you Trumpsters. You would rather not be told by the powers that be how to save lives than actually doing something about it.
I, too, wish your state had DeSantis. My state is tired of all the sick and dying because of this scumbag. It would be a relief if some other state suffers the dead and dying he’s bringing to Florida.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 20:10 other posts 
article is locked from me but someone else mind can read it.

looks like florida had a spike in the last 7 days but the case count really didn't fly up until the border was opened a few months back. Texas,seems to be right in line with alot of other states. Not a Armageddon

Florida
Deaths per 100,000: 1.13
Daily average deaths: 242.1
1. 13 people per 100,000 of the population.
Florida is number 8 as in the 8th freest state from covid restrictions. .54 of a person per 100,000 more than the "Neanderthals" of Texas.

Texas
Deaths per 100,000: 0.59
Daily average deaths: 171
.59 people ,that is less than 1 person per 100,000.
Not bad for a bunch of "Neanderthals"

North Carolina
Deaths per 100,000: 0.36
Daily average deaths: 38.1
that is 1/3 of a person per 100,000 people.
So the "Neanderthals" .23 persons higher per 100,000 than my state ,that is 45th as in the top 5 strict states in the union for covid.
Look at these charts, and you can see the numbers. .23 people per 100,000 is not bad odds for being a much freer state. Is all this fuss really necessary? Look at the numbers?????

By #275407 27,Aug,21 20:28
It's easy to say how good desantis is when your not in his state. Stop listening to the media because they don't tell it all. He's not a good gov. And he's very vindictive.
--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds

Towarmths is right on target on her responce
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 20:45 other posts 
In 2013, DeSantis signed a pledge sponsored by Americans for Prosperity, promising to vote against any global warming legislation that would raise taxes.

In June 2019, he signed an anti-"sanctuary city" bill in law

Just looking at his military service WOW.
By #275407 27,Aug,21 20:51
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 20:59 other posts 
AGAIN THIS WQRTHLESS MOTHERFUCKER PAGE LOST ALL I TYPED>
I went to say, nothing on that list was offensive to me, and I would be HAPPY if my state did those things except for some of the (HB 403)related things.
Letting parents use their tax money that would go to public school be used to private school ,GREAT IDEA. Parents should be able to choose where and how and what their kids are taught.
By #610414 27,Aug,21 22:41
We need new blood in Tallahassee
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 22:57 other posts 
would you have rather had that guy that got arrested later after the election win?
By #275407 28,Aug,21 01:20
I'm looking for anyone republican or democrat to work with the people and do what's best for the people that put them in office. What he's doing is politicing for president of the u.s and not helping what is best for the people that live in Florida.
By #610414 28,Aug,21 09:00
You hit the nail on the head, Cody.
By #610414 28,Aug,21 18:02
Phart yes, I would rather have the ex-Democratic Mayor of Tallahassee Andrew Gillum than this second rate Clown. Gollum lost by less than 1%, so don’t say the state wanted DeSantis.
"promising to vote against any global warming legislation that would raise taxes."

You cannot prevent the worst of global warming, without raising taxes.
But if you fear high taxes, you might think about the costs of global warming itself.
Who do you think is going to pay for fixing your infrastructure after every flood, fire
or hurricane? The tax payer!

The damage of global warming will be much more expensive than prevention
would cost. You can choose to invest now or you will be forced to repair later.
Additionally, investing is always better for the economy than rebuilding.
Maybe Texas has a lower death rate because they provide people with Regeneron's REGN-COV2 Antibody Cocktail for 'free'.
By #610414 01,Sep,21 14:01
Phart

By #610414 29,Aug,21 11:56
I was having a heated chat withBella! about JustWill and 2Nice and their conversation with her about me. This reminded me of some advice I got from a lady friend. She said, “Lesbian fingers always smell of fish. Homo fingers always smell of shit.” Smart lady.

By #610414 27,Aug,21 22:35
Phart Bella and I have been arguing for 4 years. This war is continuous
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 22:56 other posts 
But biden said that was 4,5 days ago.
Use that as a example,it is history,let it go.
By #610414 28,Aug,21 08:28
That’s funny. Last night I was slightly wasted to get it.
I’m still in bed, chatting. Tell me baby, why should I be the one to let it go?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 21:27 other posts 
It is called setting a example. Taking the high road.
By #610414 28,Aug,21 21:41
Sure,. Read the chat JustWill had with Bella! then tell me why I should take the high road. I already did and got kicked in the teeth.

By #610414 27,Aug,21 22:27
Phart you posted about Cheese and Mac
THis thread prompted me to go to 3 different dang grocery stores before I finally found the "jumbo" elbow macaroni's I like and then get a big block of extra sharp cheddar. UM, I know what will be cookin in the kitchen this weekend!

EDIT,BLUE CHEESE? You don't like Blue cheese? OH MY I could eat my weight in blue cheese dressing on a finely chopped lettuce and onion salad with some bacon bits

It’s not the taste. It’s what it does to my figure.:x
By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 22:32 other posts 
it would take liposuction and many miles on a tread mill to get my "figure" back within reasonable figures.
So for what little time I have left on this troubled earth,I will enjoy some good old mac and cheese!
By #610414 27,Aug,21 22:36
Hahaha. Go for it.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

BTW, water is good for you. I have to go. Good night, baby.

By #610414 27,Aug,21 22:21
Phart
If a person is in ICU they are in pretty bad shape.
No matter the technical terms.
My words just keep going away for no reason!

Yes, they are in pretty bad shape but the severity is less

By #610414 27,Aug,21 22:11
Phart you posted this in Bella’s thread.

BUT but But,I don't understand,she was vaccinated,why did she have to go to icu?

The media machine tells us that if you are vaccinated your symptoms will be lesser.Why icu? that is just as bad as non vaccinated.

ICU or Intensive Care Unit is for recuperating under close monitoring. Being on a respirator for 10 days is a lot better than 30 days. Both stays would be in the ICU

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 19:54 other posts 
[deleted image]

I love cumming
By #610414 27,Aug,21 21:58
yummy

By #610414 27,Aug,21 19:39
Post by Bella!
This is a thread for JustWill, not you. In fact, STUFF, JUST STUFF is my thread and I've mentioned this before, I don't need a cohost. I get tired of how blatantly rude you are to me and the hypothetical question I posed about the person who wants to attend the party but does not like or get on with the host/hostess, but they come uninvited and cause havoc.... the illustration of the obnoxious person who attends regardless and acts, well as anticipated, obnoxiously... fits you like a glove.

My threads aren't yours, they are not meant for you to overrun them with your copy and paste, reposts and rudeness. If you cannot understand that I suggest that you post elsewhere.

By #610414 27,Aug,21 19:16
2nice you posted:
This post is for JustWill to answer questions for all of us who admire his wisdom.

Stop wrecking everything, and put a fucking cork in your pie hole.
—————————————————————————————————-

Listen, MOTHER FUCKER, you and your fellow ass lickers have made my time on site very uncomfortable. Bella! is right. The other thread belongs to her. That’s why I’m answering you here. You are always putting your brown nose into everything that concerns ME only. I have a suggestion. YOU PUT A HUGE CORK IN YOUR ASS. Judging by all the shit out of you, your ass is leaking. I have a good idea why, too.

By #610414 23,Aug,21 19:36
U.S. Energy Department to sell up to 20 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve
Published: Aug. 23, 2021 at 11:58 a.m. ET
By Myra P. Saefong
The U.S. Energy Department announced on Monday that it intends to sell up to 20 million barrels of crude oil from the nation's Strategic Petroleum Reserve. Up to 8 million barrels each will be sold from the Bryan Mound, Big Hill and West Hackberry SPR sites and up to one million barrels from the Bayou Choctaw site, according to the DOE. Bids must be received no later than 10 a.m. Central time on Aug. 31 and contracts will be awarded no later than Sept. 13, with delivery to take place between Oct. 1 and Dec. 15. The announcement of the sale comes as prices for oil rally Monday by more than 5%. On the New York Mercantile Exchange, October West Texas Intermediate oil CLV21 traded at $65.54 a barrel, up $3.40, or 5.5%. Prices look to mark their first gain in eight sessions.

I guess the Biden administration IS looking after American consumers
By #648364 23,Aug,21 20:01
The US Energy Department stated that it was to fund R&D.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 20:41 other posts 
Trump filled up those reserves when oil was cheap. and we were making our own.
When the middle east was shown we could make it without them,the price came down. Now,that the dementia-crat biden is in there,he is begging them to send more oil.
By #610414 23,Aug,21 20:53
Begging for more and selling it? You are aware what you are saying?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 21:49 other posts 
YES can't you see the irony?

President Biden said recently OPEC should increase oil production to decrease gasoline prices, and his national security advisor, Jake Sullivan, expanded on Biden's request. “Higher gasoline costs, if left unchecked, risk harming the ongoing global recovery.2 days ago

Alex Mills: Biden administration seeks more oil production from foreign countries - Reporter-News
only registered users can see external links › story › local › 2021/08/21
--------------------------------------- added after 80 seconds

THIS sorry ass thing lost everything I typed AGAIN>
but why would biden have to ask,if we were simply able to use our own?
By #610414 23,Aug,21 22:49
Phart, the price of gas is controlled by supply and demand. When gas is sold from our national reserves it gluts the market. When that happens the price of gasoline drops. If OPEC wants to bring up prices, they cut supply but it can’t be severe. The US reserves can keep us going for many months. This causes huge disruptions to the Middle East economies as their main income comes from oil. Our economy is very diverse. We can survive $5/gal prices. So, getting back to the present, we are SELLING. Prices will drop. Saudi Arabia will get their asses scorched. Our gas prices will go down.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 21:39 other posts 
Well, gee,last week oil was down close to 62 a barrel,now it is back up to 68 and whole sale gas is 2.30 a gallon.Gas had finally dropped to 2.68 or so at most places around here.Now it will shoot right back up. I can't see how biden selling oil helped us the consumer at ALL.

Someone with plenty of money,sure,they can "survive" 5 dollar a gallon gas.but there are plenty of folks that 5 bucks a gallon pretty much leaves them stuck at home. regardless of what they drive.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 07:10 other posts 
It’s 3.25 a gallon in Pennsylvania a Democrat run state at the moment but I am trying to rally people to change that in 2022 Tom Wolfe sucks ass
By #610414 26,Aug,21 10:09
Pennsylvania General Assembly Seats 253

Senate political groups
Majority Republican 28 Independent 1
Minority Democratic (21)

House political groups
Majority Republican (113)
Minority Democratic 88 Vacant 2

Seems to me that the Repukers are to blame.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 14:02 other posts 
Those figures don’t matter you have to be here and hear for your self the dumb ideas that come out of his mouth he raised taxes on the gas he raise the price of the car tags and inspection sticker and now he wants to make all the bridges over the Susquehanna river toll bridges thank god for the majority of the republicans to vote his dumb ass ideas out
By #610414 26,Aug,21 14:10
So you are saying none of his proposals are going through? So what the fuck are you bitching about? Any problems are Repukers made.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 22:56 other posts 
State can't do much about it.
By #610414 26,Aug,21 23:35
That’s not the point but a good chunk of gasoline taxes are controlled by the states. Those taxes are levied by the state legislatures. In other words, if the state legislature is controlled by Repukers, like where Dgraff lives, they are responsible for a portion of the cost.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 23:56 other posts 

Apparently others were saying it around the 11th of this month,before I DID??
By #610414 26,Aug,21 09:32
The Federalist is an American conservative online magazine and podcast that covers politics, policy, culture, and religion, and publishes a newsletter. The site was co-founded by Ben Domenech and Sean Davis.
This is what they published:

Biden Begs Middle East For Oil While Halting Oil Production In Alaska
The Biden administration begged the Middle East to ramp up oil production Wednesday as American producers sit still on Alaska's frigid North Slope.
THEY RESHAPE THE NEWS TO SUITE THEIR AGENDA—LIARS
————————————————————————————————- '
THIS IS THE REAL STORY.
Aug 11 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden's administration on Wednesday urged OPEC and its allies to boost oil output to tackle rising gasoline prices that they see as a threat to the global economic recovery.

The request reflects the White House's willingness to engage major world oil producers for more supply to help industry and consumers, even as it seeks the mantle of global leadership in the fight against climate change and discourages drilling at home.

Biden's national security adviser Jake Sullivan criticized big drilling nations, including Saudi Arabia, for what he said were insufficient crude production levels in the aftermath of the global COVID-19 pandemic.

"At a critical moment in the global recovery, this is simply not enough," Sullivan said in a statement.

ALL THESE CONSERVATIVES LIKE PHART EAT STORIES LIKE THE ONE PUBLISHED BY THE FEDERALIST AS THE WORD FROM GOD. THEN THEY TURN AROUND AND TELL YOU EVERYTHING ELSE IS FAKE NEWS.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 09:58 other posts 
there is clear evidence of problems when prices go UP instead of down.No need to "eat " a story,when I have to live the damn thing in real time.
By #610414 26,Aug,21 11:37
Still, truth is truth. You may be dying but the story doesn’t change. Yes, gas prices are going up, maybe. In my area they’ve gone down $0.30/gal, give or take. If they start going up again, what do you suggest? In real time?
By #648364 23,Aug,21 22:34

Good thing ole Joe was in office back in 2015.
By #610414 23,Aug,21 22:50
By #648364 23,Aug,21 22:30

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   #155   #156   ...#187

Show It Off