Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #144

Pages:  #1... #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   #146   #147   #148   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 12,Nov,21 11:57
I’m not sure what to think:

Academic critics of CRT argue that CRT elevates storytelling over evidence and reason, rejects the concepts of truth and merit, and opposes liberalism.[2][17] Since 2020, conservative U.S. lawmakers have sought to ban or restrict the instruction of critical race theory along with other anti‑racism education in primary and secondary schools.[8][18] These lawmakers have been accused of misrepresenting the tenets and importance of CRT and that the goal of their restrictions is to broadly silence discussions of racism, equality, social justice, and the history of race. (From Wikipedia)

On one hand CRT seems to mix facts with occurrences without actual background data. On the other hand, conservatives are fighting this form of educational history as if the history of mankind is in the balance.
Throughout my life, there’s been many “modern” forms of teaching old precepts to “aid” in comprehension. At the end, the only thing that works is the old fashioned way. FACTS, FACTS, FACTS coupled with unbiased, straight delivery of those facts.
I’m going to conditionally support this form of teaching of race as it has changed the course of the country until such time as I can prove to myself that it is a good thing. I also believe it should only be in use in the high school levels.

By #610414 11,Nov,21 14:30
CountryCouple54 listen here, Country Cousin, you got the right idea. Oh, yeah. No more politics.
By #574505 11,Nov,21 15:13
Oh my he's your cousin. 👍
By #610414 11,Nov,21 17:57
Country Bumkin.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Nov,21 04:46 other posts 
I like to show my small dick fucking a hot pussy

Since you're not kicking me out, I keep showing. Your friend was insulted once when I posted my dick and a cunt.

And yet, I'm doing what the sites' names ate: showyourcunt, showyourdick, showitoff.
By #610414 10,Nov,21 07:39
Leo, I don’t mind you posting your pics and videos. Just be mindful that everything needs moderation. Please don’t flood the thread with pics. '
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Nov,21 11:24 other posts 
Point accepted. You're reasonable and so am I.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Nov,21 06:01 other posts 
Russell Brand - “You Couldn’t Make It Up!!!” Check Out This Billionaire SCAM!
only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 06:20 other posts 
Big boobs, big areolas, lovely woman, has been my friend forever. Sadly, she's moving to Australia. I'll miss her.
[deleted image]

By #610414 08,Nov,21 07:27
The United States reopened its borders for fully vaccinated travelers from dozens of countries on Monday, ending more than 18 months of restrictions on international travel that left families separated from loved ones and cost the global travel industry hundreds of billions of dollars in tourism revenue.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,21 13:12 other posts 
I just hope this does not back fire because the vaccinated can CARRY the virus. And the travelers could bring in new variants. I would rather see the world opened up again. get things rolling.

I can't believe they say it like this.
"won't bring in alot". Isn't 1 new variant or 1 more case not to many?
By #610414 08,Nov,21 17:12
Didn’t you say Covid is like a flu and almost always doesn’t kill? So, no big deal.?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,21 18:51 other posts 
True BUT if more cases and more variants come and so forth,it might spell return of the spring lock down.Just in time for election 2022!

By #610414 08,Nov,21 17:08
Phart I saw your post:
I think her id system is like a lottery tub that gets spun and shook and she reach's in and pulls something out for the week.

You really believe this?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,21 18:51 other posts 
Not really,just seems like it sometimes.

By #610414 08,Nov,21 11:18
Bella, you’ve been dancing around blacklisting me for several weeks. You will not listen to any explanations that I make. Anything I do you take as a direct affront to you and it really rubs you the wrong way that I am able to be a member. You are so into wanting to show the other members that you are right about me, that you’ve missed something that I did to please you. I closed the other account because you complained about it so much. I’m looking at our chat (for lack of a better word) and I find it unseemly. Maybe not for you but certainly for me. You sound like a bitter landlord and I sound like a tenant that doesn’t have the rent payment. Let’s stop this. I won’t blacklist you because I’ve been accused of going back and forth. I’ve been looking back on what I get out of participating in your thread and frankly, not much. The members that have real ideas about politics and society come to my thread already and I’m not very interested in baking bread or reading that my tits sag. So, unless you force me to do the dirty deed, please feel free to blacklist me. I will still be able to read and comment about anything that interests me and I won’t have any restrictions about “him that has only one blacklisted member”. BTW, as far as he’s concerned, the gloves are off and he IS a homo. And don’t forget to delete this so it’s not embarrassing to you. Must let the help see your dirty laundry. Copy to my thread.
--------------------------------------- added after 67 minutes

Bella! answered the above post in her thread:

What explanations do you want to make? Do you want to justify why you chose to refer to members as "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO", "DIRTY LITTLE FILTHY JEW" and whatever other disgusting and vile names you use?

It really doesn't matter if other members see you for what you are, that's on them.

As far as you closing your other account, I call BULLSHIT, you didn't close the account to "please" me, I suspect you did that to prove something to another. Yep, I'm aware that a certain member would not "verify" your CAT profile unless you deleted your second profile.

And if as you say, you get nothing out of participating in my thread(s), it should be an easy decision for you to stay the fuck out.

CAT
The only explanation I have for using those vile terms about certain members is that they were deserving of the epithets. No apologies from me, BITCH.
That second paragraph about a member verifying my CAT account only if I gave up the other account is a bunch of crap. I never asked anyone to verify “CAT”. As you say, “BULLSHIT” , yes, but on your part. What’s more, BITCH, don’t tell me where to go or not to go.
--------------------------------------- added after 87 minutes

It didn’t take the BITCH long.HAHAHA:

Nov 8, 12:40 system: You were blacklisted by Bella!

Good riddance

By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 08:08 other posts 
I have noticed you have practiced censorship on your thread.
Why? Do you not believe in the first amendment?
That is how loss of freedom begins. Baby steps.
First post are deleted, then entire threads ,then entire forum. Over the course of time ,kinda like boiling a frog
--------------------------------------- added after 34 hours

your responses are missing?

By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,21 18:37 other posts 
Things can't be to bad in florida when a major concern is changing the state BIRD!
Damn, it is just a fucking bird!

I say change it to the BUZZARD. there are so many old 1's that move down there from up north!!
By #610414 06,Nov,21 19:20
Please reference the movie To Kill a Mockingbird with Gregory Peck.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 22:19 other posts 
How can a "good" catholic support abortion?
As in biden?
The official teachings of the Catholic Church oppose all forms of abortion procedures whose direct purpose is to destroy a zygote, blastocyst, embryo or fetus, since it holds that "human life must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception.

I know there is plenty of splatter on the web about some catholics believe it is ok and such but when the official teaching says "==posted above==" how is it seen as right?
By #610414 01,Nov,21 23:07
Religion is faith and a way of life. Not all precepts are followed by the faithful. Catholics can’t use protection either but most do. Catholics can’t divorce but many do. Some Catholics accept that a woman would get an abortion. It’s life.
The US is supposed to be secular. That means ones freedom of religion ends where the body of another (woman) begins.
“Your liberty to swing your fist ends just where my nose begins.”

If you believe a zygote is a person, than that's your religion. But you don't have the right to force that religion on others.

It's not just freedom OF religion, but also freedom FROM religion.
Even a 'good catholic' can believe in that principle.
By #610414 02,Nov,21 12:33
No argument from me. BTW the definition of a secular country is one where the government is not associated with any one religion or group of religions and, if it’s not a totalitarian government, then everyone can practice the religion they are part of. Catholicism decries abortion but, so does the rest of Christianity.
From Wikipedia………… Contemporary Christian denominations have nuanced positions, thoughts, and teachings about abortion, especially in extenuating circumstances.[24][25] The Catholic Church,[26][27] the Eastern Orthodox Church[28][29] Oriental Orthodoxy, and most evangelical Protestants oppose deliberate abortion as immoral, while allowing what is sometimes called indirect abortion, namely, an action that does not seek the death of the foetus as an end or a means, but that is followed by the death as a side effect.[30] Some mainline Protestant denominations such as the Methodist Church, United Church of Christ, Presbyterian Church (USA),[31] and the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America, among others, are more permissive of abortion. More generally, some Christian denominations can be considered anti-abortion, while others may favor abortion rights. Additionally, there are sizable minorities in some denominations that disagree with their denomination's stance on abortion.[25]

I believe everyone has a right to feel abortion is right or wrong. I also believe that a woman has a right to choose to have an abortion without having Big Brother getting involved as long as there are some rules. My personal belief about the procedure itself is that it should be allowed during the first trimester except for medical reasons.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 15:07 other posts 
Nice list of religions. It's strange how all the Christian religions are so against abortion. The bible is not clearly against abortion at all.
The only other religion that opposes abortion as strongly is Hinduism.

In my opinion the anti-abortion stance of Republicans is just another strategy of getting people to vote for them, without offering them anything for improving their lives.

I agree; abortion should be allowed during the first trimester,
except for medical reasons.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 16:58 other posts 
Who cares if the quran
or the avestas, or whatever the religious book is,
is against abortion.
Who cares about books written
by primitive peoples?
--------------------------------------- added after 36 seconds

Some of them, like the Mahabhatata, are good fun to read, but others are just shit.
By #610414 02,Nov,21 17:08
Honestly, I barely tolerate The Bible.
It's only important what the bible says, because christians are against abortion.
They seem to think their religion is based on that book.

I decided long ago that the bible, the christian religion and just the idea of a god
are completely useless for figuring out how to live my life.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 16:56 other posts 
The US is NOT secular mate.
30% of Americans believe that the world is 6000 years old and give as evidence whatever their religious book says. That's NOT being secular. That's religious stupidity. The US is a very religious country, almost at the same level as Saudi Arabia, just a different version of religion.
By #610414 02,Nov,21 17:13
Leo, perhaps you should de-read what a secular country is. What the religious makeup of that country’s POPULATION is does not mean that country is or is not secular.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And The US is nowhere in the same category as Latin American countries.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

(the word should have been "re-read")
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 17:22 other posts 
True.

But that's the oxymoron.
Although secularism is the foundation of the the US, the country suffers from religious fundamentalism more than other, less secular, countries.
Right, I was not accurate in how I said it; US LAW is supposed to be secular.

"The United States is often considered to be "constitutionally secular." The U.S. Constitution states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." Additionally, keeping with the lack of an established state religion, Article Six of the U.S. Constitution states that "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States." The extent of separation between the U.S. government and religion continues to be debated. While the U.S. is a self-described secular state, there are still references to religion in the pledge of allegiance."

So the crowd that want's laws against abortion is being anti-constitutional,
because religion is against abortion.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 20:32 other posts 
Right, in the US:

Every anti abortion moron brings religion as justification for his/her beliefs.

Every president (including Trump who couldn't give less shit about religion) most talk about god and must be seen to go to church, else he/she has no chance
of being elected.

The oath in a court is something like "I'll tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me god!"

The expression law-abiding, god-fearing citizen is supposed to mean "good" person. (Why the fuck should be afraid?)

In many places you can't be an accepted member of the group, the town, the neighbourhood, if you're not seeing to be a church-goer.

Religion influences how state schools are run and what is permissible to be taught.

----

It's backwards. No first-world country has this obsession with religion. I know, someone may reply that US was founded by religious guys who fled Europe. Right, that was long time ago. Religion is still there though. I find mind if it is, it's backwards though. If, however, religion influences so much politics and public organisations, why insist on calling the country secular? It's misleading.

Remember: 30% of US people believe the earth is 5000 years old. This isn't possible in Europe. Not even in Saudi Arabia I'd say. (Maybe. I don't really know about the latter. They, too, are religious, but they don't hide it; the country is called Islamic whatever.)
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 10:42 other posts 
I agree with all of that.
There is some very strong pro-religion propaganda going on.
The church and religious media is funded by big corporations, especially the ones that are destroying the planet and are exploiting poor countries. And they can do so without paying taxes on it, because it is considered charity.

Religion is very favorable to those corporations, because religion teaches people to believe on faith anything the preacher tells them to believe, without evidence or logic. Apart from the preacher mixing in some political point favorable to those corporations (which they do), they make the people susceptible to the lies of politicians. They use conservative values from the church to popularize right-wing economic values, favoring the corporations. They preach that corporations can't be restricted by regulation and taxes, because they are the holy job providers. They use the christian disapproval of abortion to get the votes and then fuck over the poor even more. They made Jesus into Reagan and Reagan into Jesus. And now they found a new prophet; Trump, who is champion at telling the susceptible masses that he will save them, while fucking them over even harder.
Together they make the people believe they deserve nothing, unless they work as hard as they can, for as little as the corporations wish, to make the owners of the corporations INTO THEIR GOD.
All hail king Bezos who art in heaven (in thy mighty rocket).
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 14:38 other posts 
That's what happens when people are uneducated and can't think rationally.
They believe in nonsense and can't see
that both religion and their politicians
are only interested in exploiting them.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 20:54 other posts 

When it comes to their prayer habits, Americans are more like people in many poorer, developing nations – including South Africa (52%), Bangladesh (57%) and Bolivia (56%) – than people in richer countries.

As it turns out, the U.S. is the only country out of 102 examined in the study that has higher-than-average levels of both prayer and wealth.

The U.S. tendency to run counter to international trends on religiosity has long fascinated social scientists. Notably, Alexis de Tocqueville, the early 19th century French political thinker, discussed at length the outsized role religion played in American society in his famous book, “Democracy in America.”

Also here:
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

US is really an outlier:

--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 11:27 other posts 
True, but don't forget that this graph shows GDP per capita, so it shows AVERAGES. The bottom 60% of US earners are way poorer than the bottom 60% of a lot of countries to the left (in the graph) of the US.
That bottom 60% owns 3.1% of the wealth in the US. To the left of the US is Finland, where the bottom 60% owns 8.0% of the wealth of Finland.
That's 2.6x more of a 1.4x lower GDP/capita = 1.9x more GDP for the bottom 60%
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 14:42 other posts 
You're right. The poor in the US are poorer and in a more desperate position than the poor in many other countries. And yet, it is these poor people that are more religious and more prone to supporting conmen (c.f. Trump) who use religion to exploit them. Where I live, no politician would dare say "so help me god", the vast majority of people would realize how fake this is. Similarly in the Netherlands. (Only fascist parties use religion but in moderation. They use it to attract the ignorant people.)
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 13:52 other posts 
When you beat out skepticism at a young age, you create great customers,
easy voters, hard working poor people and good little soldiers.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 15:10 other posts 
You mean you create a population of people that behave like robots and learn to love their master regardless of whether the master cheats them, abuses them or fucks them up.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 20:57 other posts 
Reporter: "Excuse me, may I interview you?"
Man: "Yes!"
Reporter: "Name?"
Man: "Abdul Al-Rhazim."
Reporter: "Sex?"
Man: "Three to five times a week."
Reporter: "No no! I mean male or female?"
Man: "Yes, male, female... sometimes camel."
Reporter: "Holy cow!"
Man: "Yes, cow, sheep... animals in general."
Reporter: "But isn't that hostile?"
Man: "Yes, horse style, dog style, any style."
Reporter: "Oh dear!"
Man: "No, no deer. Deer run too fast. Hard to catch."
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 11:39 other posts 
Are you sure his name wasn't Billy-Bob Bush?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 14:43 other posts 
No, I'm not sure.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 14:45 other posts 
You mean this bush, the killer?

By #610414 01,Nov,21 14:39
Pinkandpretty73 is spending a ton of points to stay on top of the Top Image game. Good luck baby
By #623135 01,Nov,21 16:12
Hahaha She blacklisted me.
By #574505 01,Nov,21 16:27
She so 🔥
By #610414 01,Nov,21 17:22
Yes, she is. I don’t know why she took my comment the wrong way.

By phart [Ignore] 31,Oct,21 18:14 other posts 
This address's a issue we discuss sometimes. So I am not the only 1 thinking that these people laying around not working will eventually HAVE to suck it up and go back to work, rather it is the salary of their dreams or not.You can't live on dreams and unicorn steaks for ever
By #610414 31,Oct,21 20:38
No argument from me. However, as long as you’ve got the financial means to look for something better, why settle? There will come a time when you might/will have to settle. Till then, more power to them

By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Oct,21 20:13 other posts 
Women power
[deleted image]

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 19:18 other posts 
Some people with bad temper (due to lack of sex or human care or whatever) should listen to Rigoletto. It'll do them good. I'll help them by posting a direct link to the famous aria from it. I provide the lyrics too. Hope you enjoy.

La donna è mobile
Qual piuma al vento
Muta d'accento
E di pensiero

Sempre un amabile
Leggiadro viso
In pianto o in riso
È menzognero

La donna è mobile
Qual piuma al vento
Muta d'accento
E di pensier
E di pensier
E di pensier

È sempre misero
Chi a lei s'affida
Chi le confida
Mal cauto il core

Pur mai non sentesi
Felice appieno
Chi su quel seno
Non liba amore

La donna è mobile
Qual piuma al vento
Muta d'accento
E di pensier
E di pensier
E di pensier
--------------------------------------- added after 41 minutes

Beautiful, isn't it?
By #610414 30,Oct,21 12:33
My father-in-law loved opera. He used to sing Rigoletto all the time
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Oct,21 15:03 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   #146   #147   #148   ...#187

Show It Off