Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #143

Pages:  #1... #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   #146   #147   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 14,Nov,21 13:24
Bella! responded to Phart in her thread:

Sure, maybe women should wait another 100, 200 or more years for equal pay. Let me place a different spin on your analogy, perhaps it is men that make more trips to the restroom....WHY? Because so many men are full of shit.

Great answer to a man that just doesn’t get it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Nov,21 13:36 other posts 
It will be much sooner than that. Both men and women will be paid nothing, but some food. That's equal pay and it is where you are going, if the current politics continues.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Nov,21 14:20 other posts 
You mean we MIGHT get food.
Cooked rice if you did a good job.
raw if you didn't.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Nov,21 17:29 other posts 
Something like that.
Actually it's already happening. Lots of truck drivers have a lease contract for their truck with their employer, which is so expansive that if they have a bad week, they not only earn nothing, but they have to pay their employer.
Truck drivers getting screwed is one reason for the supply chain issues in the US.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 10:16 other posts 
I can't say that is not part of the issue,but here is another part .
California has regulations so tight on trucks that can transport shipping containers that it knocks alot of people out the job. Most carriers in this area refuse loads to california. only registered users can see external links
you about need a lawyer to figure it out.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 14:57 other posts 
Corporations are using inflation as an excuse to raise prices and make fatter profits — and it's making the problem worse

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 15,Nov,21 08:42
I don’t believe that. Our political situation is no worse than other, fairly successful countries. You have a habit of painting my country as being on its last legs. It’s a common misconception by looking at our country from outside the country. There are two countries operating here at the same time. I suppose this is the same in other countries. As always, I’m mostly interested in my country. The US has one country that consists of the political/judicial/military establishment. This is the country seen by outsiders. Because of its size, it affects much of the world, for good or bad. What happens in Helsinki is important but hardly more than a wagging tail on the dog. What happens in the corridor from Washington DC to New York City is the dog. That’s why when the US catches a cold the rest of the world catches the flu. This “country” is the one that gets all the attention.
The other “country” is the real one. The one where we take the kids to school and go to work. It’s the one where we pay bills and go to the movies. The one we make fun of other countries foibles and te mad at ours. We are vibrant and we are too big to allow the country to slide down that slope you insist on telling us we are sliding down on. The inertia of the country won’t let it. Our problems seem large because we are large but as I said at the start, “We are the same as everyone else “
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 09:22 other posts 
I rate your reply a 4 thumbs up
--------------------------------------- added after 62 seconds

Only because this site won’t let me give it more than 4
By #610414 15,Nov,21 16:48
By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 10:17 other posts 
You can thank the media for conveying the images of American life to the outsiders.
Life on the ground here is ALOT different than is presented by media.
Or you're like the frog in water that is slowly getting hotter and you won't notice even when it's too late.
I don't know the exact temperature of the water and it differs for everyone, but some are already getting burned.

By the way, I'm not just talking about the US. I see lots of symptoms in my own country. Wages have been stagnant for decades, while rent and other costs kept going up. Meanwhile the number of millionaires and billionaires was also rising. The majority of people understands that something needs to be done, but they keep voting for the parties that created the problem and keep making it worse.

It would be easy for me not to care, because I'm doing fine, but I know that's only temporary, because I'm not looking away from the dark clouds forming on the horizon.
By #610414 15,Nov,21 16:51
Those dark clouds in the horizon might just be storm clouds. Surely your people and mine can handle a storm.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Nov,21 06:43 other posts 
So, just let it happen, we will survive. Is that your solution?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,21 06:52 other posts 
The world was a much better place back in the 60s and 70s before people started trying to fix things
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,21 06:55 other posts 
Exactly. Men were working, mothers took care of the kids,
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,21 06:56 other posts 
Yep I tend to agree it was just simpler that way
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Nov,21 07:15 other posts 
Living in a cave, hunting for food was even simpler.
Why stop going back to the 60s and 70s?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,21 09:06 other posts 
Cave dwelling, although simple to our eyes ,was not safe. Dangerous animal populations were not under control, so going out of the cave was unsafe .No gun or sensible weapons to protect 1's self, only a club or rock. Which are effective, but slow to reload.
By #610414 18,Nov,21 10:13
Phart, believe me, mothers don’t want to go to work………….and then go home to clean the house, cook for the family, and open her legs to please the king of the house. It’s you men that fucked this economy with your ideas that are false promises. And don’t you dare come yelling it’s the liberals fault. It’s ALL men’s fault. Liberal, conservative, independent, and religious. And while we are at it, while you men where playing soldier boy during WWII it was us women that had to carry the country forward. The fifties was when we continued to bring home the bacon. You fucked it up. Now, stop listening to that garbage mouth and start working together to fix it
So you voted for a guy that ran on Make America Great Again and your solution is don't try to fix things?

And where do you get the idea that they started to fix things in the 60s and 70s? Don't you understand what marvelous progress they made in the era before that?
And do you acknowledge how hard people fought to get it?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,21 09:03 other posts 
The 50's and 60's were the glory days of America. Nice comfortable cars instead of roller skates like they sell today. Nice homes built to last with style instead of the particle-chip board wonders of today. You had MSG to flavor most foods and oh my goodness,it was ok to eat eggs and bacon for breakfast!
Men had just came back from the war in the late 40's,had used modern tech to fight and wanted that tech in their daily lives. So instead of dwelling on their ptsd's,which although real,are being over used today, they went to work.Started companys,designed machines and etc.And yes,great progress was made.Then the late 60's early 70's the youngan's wanted to smoke dope and drive volks vans and the shit started going down hill.
Then they reproduced,and then THose reproduced and we have the shit storm we are living thru today.
Nothing was broken until recently.When people started LOOKING for shit to gripe about.

1 BIG reason life was simpler then, PEOPLE LIVED WITHIN THEIR MEANS> wow what a concept.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 11:14 other posts 
"Nothing was broken until recently.When people started LOOKING for shit to gripe about."

So you see no reason for that in the diminishing middle class?
Wages have been stagnant since the 1970's. That was not broken recently.
If that's the shit they gripe about, they have reason to.
It's not just the cars and the houses that are different from the 1970's it's also what young people need to do to get their life in order. It's not because they are using drugs. It's because without education their chances of becoming middle class are slim and because the cost of that education is ridiculously high and because their wages after it are ridiculously low.

PEOPLE LIVED WITHIN THEIR MEANS because on one salary they could afford a house, a car and some luxury. Many cannot afford that now on two salaries. That's why they go into huge debts.

That's not just in the US. My father could buy a house on one mechanic's salary at age 30. We bought our house from two salaries, a biotech engineer in shift and a catering job, at age 45. Several of my colleagues are not even able to buy a house, because they don't make enough money to get a mortgage, so they're stuck renting for ridiculous prices.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,21 09:08 other posts 
Yeah I realize all that but the 60s and 70s I remember and they were wonderful times let me ask you this do you think the car’s our government makes us drive with all its technology is better if so better for who the new junk is expensive to fix the parts are expensive and for what a few extra gas miles now I understand in your country they mostly still ride bicycles
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,21 09:12 other posts 
Yea,it is so strange,fuel mileage on the average pickup has not went up but mabey 2 or 3 miles to the gallon,but oh my God the prices have went out of sight and repairs are almost impossiable.8 computers or more.
By #610414 18,Nov,21 10:42
Phart I don’t know your age. I suspect you are in your 50’s? The reason I mention it is because when I was 17 I had a summer job at Burger King. I started earning $0.95/hr and getting a raise to $1.05/hr after 3 months. The Burger King was on NW 36 St and to get there I had to pass the corner of NW 27 Ave and 14 St. There where two gas stations ⛽️ there. They always has gas wars. The average price was $0.09/gal. Now, the same job pays $15/hr and gas is $3.25/gal. That’s NOT “out of sight”.
My first car, a little FIAT, was a ridiculous gas guzzler. I must admit that I drove it like an Italian. That means you keep revving it, until the valves are dancing on the hood. But that was necessary with only 45 hp.

My current car, a Nissan, has twice the fuel economy and twice the power.
It also has all the modern features I like and wouldn't care to miss anymore.
It's true that my first car was easier to fix, but I also had to do that all the time.
It rusted everywhere, so I was constantly grinding, sanding, plastering and painting.
A modern car is more expensive to maintain, because you can't do much yourself, but you don't have to, which saves time and headaches.

The computers could be a problem, but the can also be handy. Here's a tip. My car did show an error light two times since I bought it. Now I have a cheap OBD2 scanner, so I can see if the same error codes keep returning, from now on.
If not, I just clear the code and continue driving. Saves me a trip to the dealer.
By #610414 18,Nov,21 10:24
Mountain Man, this from a long line of shade tree mechanics (including me) who never took a car to a mechanic, the old vehicles where simpler, but I remember the auto choke sticking or going to Pike’s Peak and having to stop half way up to adjust the air screw on the carb. How about having to break in the engine the first 1000 miles? I do agree cars 🚘 have gotten complicated but, I for one, prefer the new ones even though a big V8 with straight pipes made my knees tremble and get all wet.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,21 10:54 other posts 
That’s because we have gotten soft not me but the rest of the country they like this plastic junk that practically drives it’s self but as a shop owner I can tell you people can’t hardly afford what they are driving they are craping and scratching to pay there garage bill so what I see is if you don’t have a job making at least 20 dollars per hour you just can’t afford to drive the number just don’t work
By #610414 18,Nov,21 12:07
I’ve become lazy in that respect. That’s true, but in my defense, name me one brand or even one model that goes back to the old days. We like to buy a new car every 7 to 10 yrs. We always get the extended warranty. The cost of parts alone makes it the smart way to go. Most of the work on the cars are done by my son in law. I suspect that reliability has a lot to do with the price of repairs. I remember we had a Chevelle SS396. Beautiful, sexy car, but we knew that by 100k miles it would be leaning on most curbs (Chevys never die). Nowadays most cars will do 200k and Jap cars twice that
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,21 14:07 other posts 
The only way I see a new vehicle of any make or model is to drive it and trade it in every 3 years me personally the newest vehicle I have is a 2000 that’s my cut off any thing newer is riddled with problems that I don’t need
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,21 21:20 other posts 
My newest,2004. And I honestly don't want newer ,this is to new. The torque convertor striped out at 110,000 miles and at 128,000 I had to get ball joints ,and they had been squeaking a long time. These are parts that with todays tech should never wear out.But NO grease fittings on the front suspension! There is now on the parts that were replaced.
But try finding a late model vehicle with manual windows, About impossible. That is why it took me a couple years to find "that truck" because I wanted as much manual and simple as possible.
I understand on the late model Ford products like the Explorer,there is NO DIPSTICK on the transmission!. You can't even check the fluid levels without crawling under it with special tools or add any fluid without special tools. STUPID and expensive.
Computers,OH my, I read about a 2017 chevy truck that had been struck by lighting. Codes said this was bad and that was bad, the truck was finally totaled and sold for salvage.
The problem, a shorted sensor in the drivers power window motor!. a sensor ,prompted a truck to be total lossed after a lightning strike.Strike a old 60's truck with lightning,hell it would probably run better.At worst it might burn the points stuck.
By #610414 19,Nov,21 08:02

I hear you, but you are fighting a loosing battle.
By #610414 19,Nov,21 12:32
Mountain Man, Phart, I was telling Charlie about this thread and he brought up this segment of Uncle Tony’s Garage on YouTube. He subscribes to it and off-roading and boondocking channels

"I understand in your country they mostly still ride bicycles"

We are definitely bike capital if the world. Almost everyone has a car, but there are 1.3 bikes per person. It's because The Netherlands is a tiny congested country. But everywhere there are bike lanes. For traffic through the city center, a bike is quicker and easier. Parking is ridiculously expensive. If we go to the cinema by car, parking costs me around €10,-. If we go by bike, it's just as quick, parking is free and it's free exercise. I just refuse to, when it's raining.

People also use their bicycles to go to work. My company and many others have a policy that employees can't park in the garage, if they live closer than 5 or 6 km and many do. However, I have several colleagues who drive their bike to work from 20-30 km away. They have cars, but they just like biking as a sport.
The first thing they do when they arrive at work is shower and change clothes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 10:46 other posts 
I gotcha one of my friends from your country goes nuts over my bicycle bilt for two I have in the basement it’s just a collection piece to me because my area is all mountain terrain and a bicycle is out of the question especially if you smoked 47 years like i did
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 14:51 other posts 
You have a bicycle built for two? A tandem or something else? I'm sure there are not many of those in the US.
A country that is flat as a pancake, with a mild climate is off course better for riding bikes. However, my colleague drove his bike all the way to France, just to do the Le Mont Ventoux, which is a particularly dreadful hill climbing challenge from the tour de France. We probably agree that is crazy.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 18:08 other posts 
I will try to dig out my bicycle for two tomorrow and send you a picture
By #610414 18,Nov,21 09:54
Perhaps, I don’t believe “it will happen’. All I’m saying is that whatever comes down the pike we’ll handle it. There’s always a boogie man around the corner and we always cope. My country is traversing a low point in our politics. What many people don’t realize is that this country has done so several times before. Like I’ve said before, “ We are too big to ignore the basic inertia of the system. In the end, when the smoke clears, we’ll come together to steer the country back to what we do best. It’s not freedom, it’s not Christianity, it’s just simply, ”Our country, our way, with pride and alone against the world, because we are.”

By #610414 19,Nov,21 08:00
Dgraff I saw your response to Tecsan:
“ if you only knew the amount of gay members that have private messaged me complaining about you and your racist comments ”

I like that. Adult, concise, and true.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 09:25 other posts 
Thank you

By #610414 19,Nov,21 08:10
Hi, I found this webpage and thought you might like it

It seems she is getting more than her 15 minutes

By #610414 18,Nov,21 11:46
Phart you posted this:

Even roads are being called racist now. Part of that so called infrastructure bill is meant to tear out roads and bridges that were put thru black neighborhoods to "reunite " them. And to remove a "wall" from between whites and blacks.
What a crock of shit. Replacing a perfectly good road or bridge for that reason? The shortest route was usually chosen for a road, so let's cut down on emissions by making a much longer route so the blacks can have empty lots to throw their garbage on. I have worked in a big city and I know what these places look like that are being talked about and the reason for the filth is not the road.

CAT
A route needs to be the shortest between two points but the fallacy of thinking that the two points is the reason for the route. The beginning and ending is relative to the road right of way. Generally, the determining factor is COST OF THE LAND that the road will be built on. Since in a city, by force, the route will go on private land, it’s cheaper to have it go over the poor side of town. This does tend to cut neighborhoods in half. In Miami, I-95 did just that to Overtown and Liberty City. It’s true, the road is not the reason for the trash and filth. The reason is the poverty. The reason is the city or county powers not cleaning the streets or providing adequate trash pickups. I’m always surprised how YOU see social problems and all that sinks in is the obvious and never the underlying problem. Several years ago We drove from Kansas City and took a route that traversed Alabama from NW to SE. In all my life I had not seen the amount of trash and filth as we saw passing through that state, and, here comes the racist statement. They were ALL white communities.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,21 15:27 other posts 
I will never forget the 1 night I spent at Crystal lakes campground in Michigan I think it was,may have been Ohio.Either way, I wanted so bad to be able to sit down and teach these people the proper way to place cement blocks under motorhomes without wheels.And how to poke holes in a old metal barrel to BURN the fucking trash laying around.Oh but the lake was pretty! White trash is nation wide

By #610414 17,Nov,21 17:37
Jamie, I don't think I've been unfriendly towards you. Are you showing off to Bella?

By #610414 17,Nov,21 17:35
Bella!, chill out. Asking Jamie to check my posts is childish, especially as you can read the post on your page.

By #610414 17,Nov,21 17:32
JustWill, Sometimes, if I mention you, it's just to agree or disagree about one of your posts. Chill out.

By #610414 17,Nov,21 13:29
Bella! posted:
Maybe it's been a while since tecsan had his pee pee pleasured orally and he's forgotten just how awesome it can be.

CAT
Bella, is that from personal experience? I thought you were a BITCH, but, maybe, I was wrong. Are you a bastard?

By #610414 17,Nov,21 13:26
Bella! posted about a golden shower on stage in Daytona Beach concert:
Actually, she has had slightly more than 15 minutes of fame, probably more like 18 minutes now. Sophia Urista was on season 11 of The Voice and selected Miley Cyrus as her coach. I only know this because I Google'd her name. The guy that she pissed on had only 2 to 3 minutes of "fame" and sadly after getting pissed on, Sophia demanded that security escort him out. So much for his face and his tee-shirt being all pissed up

CAT
Sophia Urista, a former contestant on The Voice (she ended up on Miley Cyrus' team, unsurprisingly) and LEAD SINGER of New York-based covers band BRASS AGAINST went vilely viral over the weekend when footage of her urinating on a fan's face (a willing fan, it should be noted) during the band's Thursday night set at Welcome to Rockville festival in Daytona Beach, Florida, began circulating.
She's got more than 18 min of fame

By #610414 17,Nov,21 13:04
JustWill on your response tp Phart
You must be new here.
When it comes to kink, people are all wired differently. I don't understand the thrill some folks get from pee-play (or toe sucking for that matter--yuck!), but if it gives them a rush and no one is getting hurt then I try not to be too judgy.
Hell, I still have trouble wrapping my head around the big deal people make about titties...

CAT
I hear you. Same about dicks.

By #610414 15,Nov,21 15:47
This is for @Part@ and SherryAnn

The US has three major racial groups. Whites, Blacks, and Hispanics. Technically, Hispanic is not a race. In this country we tend to ignore that Hispanics come in Black and White flavors. Enough on this. I’m here to rebutt Phart‘s and many other people’s views that native Afro-Americans have equality in this country. This is a recent article in The Miami Herald

Today, 124 years after Miami’s incorporation, after decades of systematic and often violent exclusion, and decades after the peak of the Civil Rights movement, Miami-Dade’s Black population remains, by most meaningful measures, broadly on the outs — separate and unequal.

Legally enforced Jim Crow segregation ended in the 1960s, and with it legal and de facto limits on where Black people could live and own property or what kinds of jobs they could do. But an examination of current and historic data from the U.S. Census Bureau, independent reports and scholarly research shows its impact in Miami-Dade County stubbornly lives on.

Stark disparities endure — and in some cases are now widening — between Blacks and Miami-Dade’s white and Hispanic majority in measures of income, poverty, schooling, home-ownership and employment.

I remember, in mid 1960’s, in Florida, Blacks could only ride in the rear of the bus. Water fountains had two side by side. One for blacks and one for whites or other races. The Miami-Dade County School Board sets the budget for individual schools. The top schools get new class books and equipment every year. The inner city schools (Black) have books that are 8,10 or more years old. Some pupils have to share books. SOME EQUALITY. When President Lincoln passed the Emancipation Proclamation. He freed the slaves of this country. He DID NOT give Blacks voting rights, easy access to government, equality in education or warranty of work. He didn’t even desegregate the military. All he did was freed them. From then until recently Blacks have been second rate citizens. And even now, their daily lives are spiked with inequalities that whites are not saddled with. So when I hear, “I wish they would stop whining and pull up their girly panties “, I understand why they are bitter. Someone that makes a statement like that is one of two things. Either a racist or a poorly educated person that for some reason decides to ignore the obvious.

By #610414 11,Nov,21 17:56
Bella!, Do you really believe the "nice" she displays is genuine? Sorry, I don't, etc.

Fuck you, Bitch.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 19:20 other posts 
the AARP site is looking for you Cat

Saggy Granny pics just aren't what we need here!
By #610414 11,Nov,21 19:34
Sue me
By phart [Ignore] 14,Nov,21 14:21 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Nov,21 11:34 other posts 
What do you mean by "nice"?
By #610414 15,Nov,21 07:47
You will have to ask Bella. She’s the one that said that. I copy/pasted that from her thread
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 11:43 other posts 
I can't, of course. She blacklisted me long ago when I revealed her lies.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   #144   #145   #146   #147   ...#187

Show It Off