Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #138

Pages:  #1... #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 12,Dec,21 08:37
Anne Rice RIP

By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 14:47 other posts 
"The first person who congratulated [Joe Biden] was Bibi [Benjamin] Netanyahu, the man that I did more for than any other person I dealt with… Bibi could have stayed quiet. He has made a terrible mistake. He was very early, like earlier than most. I haven't spoken to him since. Fuck him."

Leaders of states are supposed to speak without using words like "fuck","cunt", "shit". Because they *chose* to be in the public eye. I've never heard a head of state have such a foul mouth as that guy.

Amazing!
--------------------------------------- added after 49 seconds

In case you're wondering, these are three exact words of Mr Trump.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 11:43 other posts 
To the top

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 10:26 other posts 
Bump

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 23:55 other posts 
Jussie the liberal pet chimp... GUILTY
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 06:38 other posts 
I hope they hang him in Times Square right beside the Christmas tree
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 08:00 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 09:33 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 06:52 other posts 
Bumped

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 22:05 other posts 
Bump

By #610414 07,Dec,21 10:02
Today, 80 yrs ago, Japan attacked Pearl Harbour. This date that will always live in infamy is slowly fading into history. Please don’t let that happen.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 12:57 other posts 
Yes,a pivotal moment in our history . I am not sure if much is taught about it in modern schools.
9-11 is another date that should never be forgotten.
But each year that passes,I notice less and less flags and such flying .I remember when about every car had a flag on the side window shortly after 9-11.I am sure in 1941 there was similar displays of patriotism.'
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 20:42 other posts 
I’m watching the movie Pearl Harbor as we speak and even though I don’t remember it first hand it sticks in my mind because my father was an airplane pilot in that war and the stories he told me
By #610414 08,Dec,21 09:04
Good flick. My Dad flew as a radio navigator during the war. His last posting was in Homestead Air Base. That’s why after the end he settled in Miami.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 12:56 other posts 
Cat so where were you on the day the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor? Old slag!! lo

Post more lies about yer coward daddy!
By #610414 09,Dec,21 20:30
It’s a shame your mom didn’t try a second time to get that abortion

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 10:03 other posts 
Bump

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 06:06 other posts 
Some were around here I seen a post about dungeons and dragons they even called it D and D good lord there are nurds on this site oger don’t like nerds

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 05:50 other posts 
Bump

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Dec,21 00:31 other posts 
Still a last place cat.... Always coming in behind Bella...
By #610414 06,Dec,21 11:16
Maybe, I don't know what you are talking about. One thing is for sure, at least I don't have my head up Bella!'s ass like you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 07:26 other posts 
Well, we have all seen your fat ass.... and the brake lights from the Mini-Cooper parked in that rump

By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 05:30 other posts 
Bump

By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 21:58 other posts 
Bump

By #610414 07,Dec,21 10:22
Phart , you posted in Bella’s thread about Rep. Ocasio-Cortez’s education:

Bachelor of Arts degree with two majors in International Relations and Economics.
Gee,why not get a education in something useful? especially if you want someone else to pay for it.

Are you aware what Bachelor of Arts stands for? It’s the other side of the coin. Bachelor of Science encompasses the sciences like biology, chemistry, engineering, etc. Bachelor of Arts encompasses lawyers, educators, financial, etc. For someone serving in the US House of Representatives, International Relations and Economics are perfect fields of study.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 12:55 other posts 
Well, ok,I won't dispute your point much except for 1 detail, when is she going to APPLY this education? Her new green deal gives the impression that she lives with the unicorns and the world can run on love and peace.
By #610414 07,Dec,21 19:50
only registered users can see external links
m/2019/02/21/climate/green-new-deal-questions-answers.amp.html
Read this from the New York Times. In it it reports that she’s not the only one pushing all or parts of this bill. It reports that if it passes it will be voluntary. The statistics for support of this bill comes from the United Nations and the Federal government. I find it funny that Ocasión-Cortez gets all the dumping but nothing is heard of her co-author of the bill, a man.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Dec,21 22:46 other posts 
Christmas cards.

--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

By abagurio [Ignore] 06,Dec,21 02:37 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,21 07:14 other posts 
Amen! Welcome to America,love it or leave it!
The guns are what insure our right to celebrate Christmas.Just as the gun is what insures the Taliban their rights to religion.
By #610414 06,Dec,21 07:38
They are funny but, let’s me ask you, Phart, when was the last time gun owners in this country protected any rights? The only thing they do is kill their fellow citizens.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,21 09:30 other posts 
jury is still out it says.BUT things get lost after a war so we may never really know.
You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
By #610414 06,Dec,21 11:12
That's not the point. Every part of the nation has National Guard, combined huge amounts of police including state police, the US Army, Navy, Air Force and Coastguard. We are not the Minutemen getting ready for the Red Coats to attack.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,21 19:58 other posts 
GEE you are SO naive. WHO do you think is the greatest threat to the American People and the FREEDOM we enjoy? The government.You know,the people that give the Orders to all those groups you just listed.
The Founding Fathers felt that citizens should be able to protect themselves against the government and any other threat to their wellbeing or personal freedom.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

By #610414 06,Dec,21 21:20
That’s just it. A well regulated militia says it all. But let’s finish your thought. Our government is made up of all our kinds of people. They would not allow themselves to be made into traitors
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,21 21:22 other posts 
you missed this statement apparently. Nothing mentioned about a militia
The Founding Fathers felt that citizens should be able to protect themselves against the government and any other threat to their wellbeing or personal freedom.

CITIZENS< did you see that word? NOT a milita,CITIZENS
By #610414 07,Dec,21 09:04
The second amendment specifically mentions “a well regulated militia”. It’s in your post. And regardless what that URL says, that is what the amendment says.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Dec,21 14:27 other posts 
I agree: if a foreign power invaded the US then Americans would fight fiercely to protect themselves. There will be many casualties but, eventually, the foreign power will lose and go away. This hasn't been tried yet because no foreign power has invaded the US, so this is only a fictitious scenario but it's likely to be correct.

I agree with the alternative too: if a foreign power invaded the Afghanistan then Affhanistanis would fight fiercely to protect themselves. There will be many casualties but, eventually, the foreign power will lose and go away. This has been tried, a foreign power has invaded the Afghanistan, it lost and went away; so this is not a fictitious scenario, it's real and therefore correct.
Your right to live, that's when. Everyone always wants to bring up how many deaths there are a year in the United States. A lot of people compare us to England where there are no guns. 60 million people living in England and there's over 300 million in United States. Of course everything is going to be five times higher in the US. That includes heart disease, cancer, and so on. So yes there were 20,000 people killed in the United States last year and only 600 in England from gun violence. Makes sense right. But there was also 60,000 rapes in England last year. Maybe some of those girls and women would not have been raped if they were able to protect their self with a firearm. You can't take guns away from people like they have in England because other crimes such as rapes will skyrocket. I pity the mother fucker that would try to force his dick in my wife. He'd find a 9 mm shoved in his throat.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 16:38 other posts 
carful sharing actual numbers and stats ,they drive liberals nuts.
By #610414 07,Dec,21 19:34
**** Statistics by Country 2021

Country Rate Incidents
United States 27.31 84,767
United Kingdom 27.29 17,316

CC54 these are the actual numbers for both countries. The rates are equal. I don’t think a gun made any difference in either country. Please remember that over 73% of rapes in the US are committed by a friend or relative or someone known to the victim. This makes it hard to react to a ****.
This next part is strictly my view. Most **** victims are women. Because of that, where would a woman carry? In her purse? Hard to get it out. Strapped to her leg or ankle? Again, pants? Bad dress accessory? Shoulder or hip holster? Not unless she works at the stock yard. I just don’t see it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Dec,21 14:22 other posts 
Exactly. There are no differences between the two pictures. In places where violence exists, people need guns. The best guns in the world are made in the US. That's why both Americans and Afganis use US weapons. Both nations love their gods and their guns are related to their gods. Religious fervour is evident in both pics. Different religions but worshipping is done in the same way. Both genders are represented in both pics too.

The only small difference is that the young ones are more likely to be killed by their peers in the first pic than in the second. But that can be corrected by having more guns.

Both pics represent the same kind of society.
By #275407 06,Dec,21 14:32
There will never be an invasion on the u.s... We're in a new ara, it's all about launching missiles at us. Guns won't help.

By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 18:36 other posts 
Bump

By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 09:09 other posts 
I would have thought california would have been first to do this. But new york is full of nut jobs to.
Why bother becoming a citizen again?
“It devalues citizenship, and citizenship is the standard by which the state constitution issues or allows for suffrage in New York state elections at all levels,
By #610414 07,Dec,21 09:44
Phart, this will be for people living in New York City. Under a bill nearing approval, some 800,000 noncitizens would be allowed to cast ballots in elections to pick the mayor, City Council members and other municipal officeholders
Noncitizens still wouldn't be able to vote for president or members of Congress in federal races, or in the state elections that pick the governor, judges and legislators.
This is a choice of the citizens of the city. These people live, work, pay taxes, and die there. They are not illegal aliens. The right to regulate who can vote was given to the states. The State of New York may object but, since only city election are affected, they may not.

By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 05:45 other posts 
Bump

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Dec,21 00:30 other posts 
So... is Charlie still alive? Or did he go JohnS??
By #610414 06,Dec,21 11:19
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Dec,21 15:50 other posts 

So... no pic??

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   ...#187

Show It Off