pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #137

Pages:  #1... #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   ...#196

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 28,Apr,22 11:42
Cody8789
I was going to post my s.s # on here, but I guess I won't now
Hahaha. Listen, lollipop, please advise Sir-Skittles that I am not now nor was I ever worried about posting my redacted Driver’s license. Also tell him I will not take him off my black list. Thank you, baby.
By #275407 28,Apr,22 16:02
Did you really post your drivers lic. You know you can't be posting private stuff here, too many people try to fuck us over, be very carefull
By #610414 28,Apr,22 17:11
I am. It was redacted

By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 21:20 other posts 
You should look at that link I just posted about Keystone. It is a fellow with much more education and credentials saying the exact same thing I have been saying about the pipeline.
By #610414 28,Apr,22 12:11
Phart, the Keystone pipeline already exists and has done so for a long time. What was stopped was a more direct route that would have had a huge impact to the environment.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

/sr6agih42boxpic.html

By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 16:57 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By #610414 24,Apr,22 10:28
LEESBURG, Florida bike fest 2022

By #610414 23,Apr,22 11:18
Leesburg, Florida bike fest turned out to be a dud. Wasted trip for nothing
By phart [Ignore] 23,Apr,22 11:34 other posts 
Another victim of the plandemic.at least they did have the event.Alot of clubs and groups just evaporated.

By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,22 20:19 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 08:25 other posts 

Jail will be a bit cheaper!
By #610414 04,Apr,22 09:02
You are a Trumpist. You got this thing about Hunter and won’t let go. In all that’s holy who gives a f##k about Hunter?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 10:35 other posts 
To me, Hunter Biden en Donald Trump Jr. are almost the same person.
Both are stupid useless rich kids, that love cocaine.
If there was something to indict Hunter, Republicans would have already done it.
They don't wait around, like gutless Merrick Garland.

By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 10:42 other posts 
Were is all this cocaine don’t hide it divide it
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 16:02 other posts 
I hear it's pretty nice, as long as you don't get hooked.

This guy is doing only anti-Trump propaganda for lefties (always fun, but otherwise not the most trustworthy), but he shows a video of Donald Trump Jr., who is obviously under the influence of probably cocaine. Jr. is regularly putting out videos from his home and most of the time he shows signs of drug use. Well, at least he has a hobby.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 17:13 other posts 

🤣🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 18:47 other posts 
Ahhhahaha no drugs for me I’m the boozer in the family
By #610414 05,Apr,22 08:56
If you need drugs to be happy, you have a very sorry life.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Apr,22 09:12 other posts 
Yeah I would think but no not me
By phart [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 12:35 other posts 
on this,we agree 100%
By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 14:32 other posts 
Uh,have you forgot? Some of his bussiness deals, the "big guy" got 10% of the money.The "big guy" in this case is not God but the current person filling the position of president of the US.
Thus meaning our leader is OWNED or at least negitively influenced by the chinese and russians.
Which means we are vunerable.
If it was just hunter,oh fuck him,he is nothing but it is the fact that 10% got to his dad some how.That matters because of where his dad was at the time and where he is now.
And speaking of letting go, ask the jan 6 committee when they are going to let go.Ask new york when it is going to quit chasing after trumps money thru indictments. Letting go is impossiable for the democrats so why should the republicans let go of anything? Run the shit in the ground,never let up.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 16:07 other posts 
The fact that there is a number of 10% in the emails doesn't make it a fact that happened. There is also an emails that says 'no deal'. It's all very sketchy, but it falls very short of all the evidence against Trump and his cronies.
By #610414 05,Apr,22 08:24
Who said the big guy got 10% of the deal? And if he did, did it happen while he was president? And if he did, why would he be beholden to anyone? And if this is so heinous why didn’t the Repuckers jail him during the reign of Trumpo the First? And why are you complaining about a businessman doing business for 10% when Trumpo the First was getting 100% profit during his reign? And why should Trumpo the First be exempt from prosecution for his actions while he was Chancellor of the Exchequer and pocketing that extra illegal loot he got cheating the banks? The Big Guy, if he got 10% of the deal, got it fair and square.
Here’s a novel suggestion. Put Trumpo the First in the dungeon. Stop trying to impeach the Big Guy. Support your President as he needs our help. And stop being so negative about our duly elected, by a majority, democratic government.
This article asks "Gee, Wonder Why Mohammed Bin Salman Personally Intervened
to Give Jared Kushner $2 Billion?"

It's a big 'thanks', for services rendered!!! Maybe ask to see Jarod's emails?

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 05:23 other posts 
Very interesting this. You most trust The Weather Channel, which only deals with facts you can check the next day. Second, you trust a foreign channel over all your own, funny!
You trust print a bit more than TV News. You do recognize there are still some serious,
honest journalists working there.

You trust the public (government owned) PBS over all the corporate owned print and TV media. Most of you (at least deep down) know corporations are lying to you and when it comes to news, even your government can still be trusted more to provide information, over corporations.

Around half of you trust the TV News outlets. Probably the ones that give the propaganda for your own political views. Only when they are not your political views, do you understand they are ALL doing propaganda (to varying extent). Well, you're half way there.
Although, when I see half of you trust Newsmax, it shows you have a long way to go.
If half of you trust one of the worst biassed disinformation sources in the world, on par with Russian (or at least Turkish) state owned TV, just because it provide them what they want to hear, you're a long way off from being INFORMED.

I would say 'Do your own research', but it people think that censored internet information should by definition be the most trustworthy, don't know how to avoid YouTube's rabbit-hole algorithm and are confused how to be a skeptic, than that doesn't help either.

By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 06:59 other posts 
Great more graph’s that don’t mean shit to me
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 07:05 other posts 
It's not that difficult. With some practice, you will be able to understand graphs.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 07:12 other posts 
Why would I want to understand something that can be faked in so many ways your to gullible my friend try not trusting anyone just for one day you will see how relaxed you will become
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 06:22 other posts 
Anyone can make a graph, but it's not easier to fake than a 'news' article.

A graph gives a representation of data. If the data comes from a trustworthy source, it's verifiable how many people were in the poll and to what groups the belong.
I only trust data from independently funded reputable organizations.

But, actually whenever FoxNews present graphs about polls, I even trust them, because falsifying DATA is something even FoxNews can get into trouble over. However their 'news' ARTICLES are 'opinions' and they can lie about the data and even completely make up facts, all they want in there, if they are not too specific.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 05:29 other posts 
It is known that realistic female dolls is a big market, especially in Japan.

But how about realistic male dolls? Some women need them. Here's a video only registered users can see external links of a girl who bought one and uses it (well, him) when her partner is away and because, as she explains, it's easier and cheaper than a fuck buddy (whom he could definitely get any time she liked because she's hot).
--------------------------------------- added after 14 hours

By #610414 13,Apr,22 13:18
I’m a diehard Democrat and Sleepy Joe can take naps on my breasts any time he wants to. That’s a disclaimer for what I’m about to post. Inflation last month went past 8%. We haven’t had these numbers since around 1980. What are these people doing about it? Not much that I can see. The mid-term election is 7 months away and, unless Congress does something, the Democrats are heading for a bloodbath. We seem to do this every fucking time. We win the White House, then, we sit with our thumbs in our asses. Come on. You are supposed to be the people’s party. DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 20:19 other posts 
I agree with you they need to DO SOMETHING but as I said many times before this was the Democrats chance to shine they needed to do some thing big to help the people or go home so far I’ve seen nothing more than blunders out of them as Pennsylvania is getting ready to put a new governor and Pennsylvania senators in place and as it was democrat controlled the last 8 years the new saying among Democrats and republicans is throw the bum’s out so I’m pretty sure the democrats are loosing Pennsylvania this time around
By #610414 13,Apr,22 20:23
I can’t argue anymore. It would be hypocritical
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 21:23 other posts 
I understand I was in your shoes before I woke up and really understood what being a democrat really ment it happened about 10 years ago when I found this site and started mingling with people from other countries i then realized what freedom was and what I must do to keep it
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,22 21:30 other posts 
Well you are right to expect more from your representatives But getting it from either side is becoming impossible.
It is a vote for the lesser of 2 evils. Regardless of what happens in november, or 2024 for that matter,it will only take a couple years ,2026 ,for the other side to mess up any progress made. It seems to be a never ending cycle. It needs to stop.
By #610414 13,Apr,22 21:47
Phart how true you sound.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Apr,22 05:29 other posts 
Everyone keeps crying about inflation and high prices and pointing at Biden,
but the wages are also going up. That compensates for the higher prices a lot.

By #610414 09,Apr,22 14:01
When prices go up too fast wages, even when getting raises, can’t keep up. To get a raise takes time and lots of paperwork. To raise prices all it takes is an eraser and a sharpie.
By #275407 09,Apr,22 19:52
Wages going up, not, yes maybe minimum wage is going up, but most of the people I've talked to including myself have not seen an increase in over two years, but the employees I work with that are at min. Wage will be getting an increase of six dollars over the next three years, not me.
--------------------------------------- added after 101 seconds

I haven't gotten a raise in over two years and I'm considered by management and supervision as the best in my field.
By #610414 09,Apr,22 21:54
Cody, you live in an area where labor is cheap. Short of unionizing, you don’t have a prayer. Sorry
By #275407 10,Apr,22 00:32
Labor is cheap, no, I live in Weston, one of the most expensive places in ft,lauderdale to live. Highest taxes in ft,lauderdale area.
By #610414 10,Apr,22 08:42
But close enough to the rest of South Florida. Commuting to Broward county is an every day thing to thousands. Unless you work in Weston itself, your work is affected by the immigrants that are willing to work for less.
By #275407 10,Apr,22 23:09
Yes, I work in Weston area. And if you had not heard, which you can google it, Weston people are the most rudest people in the u.s. The people that live there think they are gods gift to the world, there mean and nasty. That's what money does to a lot of people. I'm deciding in the next couple of years, I'm moving to Georgia, n. Carolina, or Tennessee area to live in the country to get away from people like that. Dgraff knows what I'm talking about
By #610414 11,Apr,22 08:08
I do too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 11:45 other posts 
Absolutely Cody I deal with it every day
By #610414 11,Apr,22 12:26
My brother lives there and he’s the most obnoxious ( his shit don’t stink) person I know. Last time we spoke was at my Dad’s funeral almost 30 yrs ago. I was told recently he has gotten worse.
It's off course a national average, but facts are facts.
It just means other people get double the raise.
Sorry your employer screws you over.

My raise this year was around €60 per month, but that's just the growth in pay grade. The Works Council of my company is discussing an inflation correction with upper management, which we have also not seen in about 10 years. They only raised the percentage that new people get (a bit) once in that time. Management have been getting questions about wages at an increasing rate, the past months. They used to evade those questions, but they started to take them more seriously recently.

I'm feeling that inflation too, but at least I understand where it comes from, It's debt, recovery from the pandemic crisis, global shortages, intentional exorbitant price hikes for more profit and to recover lost profits, refusal to ramp up production completely, labor shortages because of high demand but also still COVID-19 absenteeism and obviously now Russia attacking Ukraine.
By #610414 10,Apr,22 12:43
Ananas, the biggest factor in any business concern is the costs of labor. That means that , collectively, the middle class workers bear the brunt of recovery. I call it the pain of the people.
By #275407 10,Apr,22 23:19
In case anyone doesn't know, remember those stimulas checks you recieved from the government the last couple of years, well starting this tax season, you will be paying back every last penny that you recieved from them over the next few years, NOTHING is for free.
By #610414 11,Apr,22 13:07
I don’t know. I received them and Charlie did too. We don’t file for taxes, Federal or state.
"the biggest factor in any business concern is the costs of labor"

Typically, labor cost percentages average 20 to 35 percent of gross sales.
But it depends on the business sector and company. The highest percentage is in the services sector. The percentages in industry are much lower, but also vary:

In the sector I work in, labor costs are much lower than 1% of the total:
By foryourdesires [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 11:49 other posts 
With minimum wage going up so fast we are all going to be poor
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 12:19 other posts 
Maybe my government is than very responsible, only increasing the minimum wage with €0,80 and keeping many working people dependent on a weekly allowance of €60,- and foodbanks, while other people buy there second Lamborghini. In my opinion, we should make the last people pay their employees a bit more, so they have a weekly allowance of €120,-. Just one Lamborghini doesn't make them poor.
By #610414 11,Apr,22 13:20
If I’m not mistaken, Ananas, you work in pharmaceuticals. This type of manufacturing is notorious for initially investing in developing a drug and then having manufacturing done mostly by robotics. The fantastic profits made for the 20 year patent length (perhaps more) drops the percentage of labor costs to profit ratio, but, the human equation stays the same. X number of $ per day or week or month, is needed by every worker in orders to live a decent life.
By #610414 11,Apr,22 13:05
ForYourDesires, perhaps you are looking at it from the wrong end of the stick. Perhaps we’ll all be able to live a decent life. Just for my own nosiness, are you a business owner with employees?
By foryourdesires [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 13:17 other posts 
No I am not a business owner just a regular worker but the percentage of the minimum wage increase does not equal to the amount a raise I get per year
By #610414 11,Apr,22 13:26
The cause of that is the inability or unwillingness of the employees of your firm to demand a cost of living increase in pay equivalent to the increase to the cost of living. THEN negotiate an increase due to your performance. If you can’t get that then I suggest you start looking for a new place of employment

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   ...#196

Show It Off