Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #140

Pages:  #1... #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   #144   ...#187

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #610414 01,Dec,21 07:46
Michigan high schooler shoots 3 other students dead, injures more students. His dad bought the semi-automatic gun last Friday, witch was good, as his son was planning the rampage for yesterday morning. Let me say, right now, that the gun is totally blameless and should not be used as an excuse to try to ban hand guns or AR15 type weapons. I believe this is the 23rd shooting in a school this year. I bet Phart will suggest we should arm all students.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 09:37 other posts 
No,I suggest trying the shooter as a adult, give them the death penalty and make it a national tv event when they are roasting in the chair.
I also suggest finding out what triggered the student to do this and FIX THAT PROBLEM.
When you were growing up,and someone bullied you,you smacked the shit out of them and went on with your day. You can't do that now.You have to hold your feelings in and the staff at schools will just blame you for not dealing with the bullying as in let it slide.
After a while some people have a short fuse and they blow. And when they do,people die.
And I will admit,I have been busy with other things and have not read up on this case but was the shooter on medicine,there again,another issue.Keep NUT cases out of the publics way.
By #610414 01,Dec,21 12:29
Fix what problem? He felt like shit so he took daddy’s gun and killed his fellow Students? That’s a load of crap, Phart
And what will frying the creep accomplish? Use Crisco oil for a better smell? And if killing gets you an end of life, wouldn’t a fight and expulsion be better? Your whole argument is just ALL a barrel of crap
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 13:27 other posts 
And your solution is? Your ideas are?
IF this is fried,this 1 won't hurt anyone else.
IF others see this 1 fry, Maybe ,just maybe, it will act as a deterrent.
You are so quick to jump on my ideas as being a barrel of crap,but I see nothing from your side,so a barrel of crap or a mistake or a bad idea,whatever you make of it,is at least a ATTEMPT at coming up with a solution.
You don't understand thers is under lying reasons for violence in most cases. These reasons need to be addressed.
By #610414 01,Dec,21 17:11
Yes. I totally agree with you. Fry his ass as an adult or lock him up for 250 years. What I meant is that it doesn’t prevent another episode. You can’t stop killings but, if you take away the gun, there’s a much bigger chance of stopping it in mid cycle

By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 06:15 other posts 
So does anyone pull jury duty when they are called???
Or do you find a way to get out of it
I for one always play my inconvenient business man card
And if that don’t work I play the def card and claim I can’t hear it works every time
By #610414 01,Dec,21 07:32
To my shame I admit I’ve used an excuse. I tell them what Sir-Skittles says, “I’m poor and need to be at the truck stop every day”
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 07:38 other posts 
I don’t see any shame in it in fact it’s a pain in the ass they disrupt your life for some times week’s and give you peanuts to compensate you for your time screw that
By #610414 01,Dec,21 07:50
In that I agree. There should be professional juries that get paid regular wages or, at least, pay jurors $15/hr with a warranty minimum of 10 hours.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 09:26 other posts 
I was called for it,and for whatever reason my looks didn't get me out of it. the 2 cases I had to "hear" were both disgusting and should have been criminal charges instead "civil suits". Nothing civil about it.The crooks knew how to abuse the system.
The money,12 bucks a day,what a joke. I mean,I am retired but that long ass walk with a cane from the very limited parking spaces,not worth it.Having to eat in a strange place because there is not enough time to go to a place I am familar with, it just all sucks.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Dec,21 11:00 other posts 
Agreed

By #610414 30,Nov,21 22:42
This appeared in the Insider:

Trump urges McConnell to endanger the US economy so Democrats can't pass their spending plan

What a piece of shit. This is the man that Republicans hold as a Messiah. Well, I guess that tells on them too.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 20:32 other posts 
Lowest new case count in the nation this week!
only registered users can see external links
Hard to argue with reality. Proves once again draconian lock downs and rules are not the only idea that might work.
I guess new yorkers suffering and needing pain relieving surgery's will have to suffer all winter because of the cuomo wanta be they have for a governor.
If I needed surgery, and was scheduled for it,I would find others in the same boat and get together on hiring a attorney to sue her for pain and suffering and cost of medicines and medical treatments needed to cope with the problems being prolonged by her heartless executive order.
By #610414 28,Nov,21 13:32
Isn’t it a shame. Not enough people died to satisfy you. Over half a million is too low a number for you to admit that a little extra prevention could be of health. Let them die. More turkey for you
By phart [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 19:18 other posts 
If you will remember,Trump and the democrat minion fauci said that millions could die without this or that,and ONLY a half million have died. I think out of a population the size of the US ,that is a small number.1 was to many,don't get me wrong,1 death is to many,but considering the fact that the needs of the many outway the needs of the few,I think we as a country did well.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 05:48 other posts 
Two weekends ago my younger brother and his family all got sick his wife went and got tested yep positive for Covid 19 full blown sick the funny thing about it is that Saturday night my brother was at my house drinking shots of Yukon jack with me we were sitting 2 ft apart from each other and I believe I remember him sneezing a couple times he called me the next morning and told me he was sick and asked me how i was feeling I was just fine except maybe a little hangover so now I’m even more convinced that I don’t get COVID-19 and if that little flu bug bites me I’m going to turn around and bite it’s damn head off
By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 14:05 other posts 
Well that bunch that is my dad's girlfriends family that I say is a cross between the Simpsons and DUck dynasty, had their gathering for thanksgiving on the 20th because some of them had to work during the week. Well, yesterday,they find out that several of them now have the wuhan virus. My dad got the clot shot,so did his girlfriend. My dad's memory and general mood went down hill after that second shot not to mention the arm has never stopped hurting him.
But he Remembers that tv saying once the vaccine is available you can get it and be safe to gather! I hope he is right.
By #610414 30,Nov,21 18:13
Mountain Man, have you tried to market Yukon Jack as a Covid inhibitor? I’d drink to that. Seriously, glad you are ok.
By #275407 30,Nov,21 20:30
Maybe the germ couldn't survive in all that alcohol
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Nov,21 20:57 other posts 
Could be I’ve been drinking Yukon for 40 years
By #610414 30,Nov,21 18:04
Half a million dead people as a result of Covid is a small number? Do you hear yourself? I’m sorry. You leave me speechless.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Nov,21 20:23 other posts 
329.5 million was the known population of the US in 2020, 500,000 of that is .15% of the US population.
That is LESS THAN 1/4 of 1 percent.
526,400 is .16% of the population.
Here is a updated population amount,
So with the math,I am willing to bet the % rate will be even lower.
granted, 1 death was to many but no one is taking it seriously in regards to holding the guilty accountable for these deaths.
The general population of the world is not guilty of anything.This was created or manipulated in a lab by a chosen few and paid for by arrangements by a chosen few, FIND and hold those people accountable.And stop hating on your fellow citizens.
By #610414 30,Nov,21 22:38
What does finding the responsible people who may have caused the deaths from this pandemic have to do with your callus attitude to those deaths. My fellow citizens care. Others are not my fellow citizens. They don’t deserve to be given that tittle. As you told Bella, you ignore my outbursts so this won’t change much. Perhaps one day, before it’s too late, you may reason this out, but I doubt it very much. You are not a people person.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 14:19 other posts 
I just read where biden is encouraging people to wear mask now.
ANd then,I read this link!
HE DOES NOT practice what he preaches. It makes me think He must be a puppet right? He says wear 1,but then he doesn't?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 19:40 other posts 
It is Michigan and all the low-life blue states that have the worst COVID problem right now.... With Biden's numbers in the toile and likely to be dropped in 2024, his media needs to create more fear!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 20:46 other posts 
Exactly but just how do you get the sheep to pay attention?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 20:57 other posts 
Talk about BLOWING SMOKE up our ass's! Read this shit!
The ol Circle back red head is really busting her ass trying to cover for biden who just plain fucked up and didn't have his mask on. And she stands there and says he sets a good example and blah blah blah to quote ol greta there a bit.

By #610414 28,Nov,21 13:45
I was rereading Bella!‘s thread about infighting between members and in particular about Tecsan and her friends. I just can’t believe that Bella is so obsessed with me. For CHRIST sake, she gets s mad at Dgraff and DEV01 @‘because they rather let sleeping dogs lye. What a Bitch
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Bella!, since you are so jealous when I use the phrase MOTHER FUCKING HOMO, I came up with one for you. You should be proud you are now the FATHER FUCKING SLUT BITCH. I know your friends, @Dgaff@, Dev01, Sir-Skittles, and Tecsan would approve.
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Nov,21 02:15 other posts 
None are friends of mine nor would any give me the time of day...But some of what you said is true...Thanks for the link...
By #610414 30,Nov,21 18:01

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Nov,21 02:24 other posts 
This is what caring means.
I, too, care a lot for a lady.
Making her happy first before anything else.

By #610414 27,Nov,21 14:08
Phart
"Fact is, with police overwhelmed, woke prosecutors refusing to make such crimes a priority and criminal penalties heavily reduced, looters (and the crime rings they work for) often face little or no consequences," the New York Post editorial board said. "Organized retail robbery has become a rational career choice."

Smooth move libtards! We already have inflation and other problems now we have thieves running rampant.

I don’t know why you are complaining. They are doing Trump’s work
By phart [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 19:10 other posts 
I don't know what you are talking about. Trump did not condone stealing ,hell he tried to send troops to places to calm the riots,.I don't get your correlation at all.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 09:24 other posts 
The rantings of a moron. As if Trump supports or condones crime and a bunch thug terrorists.

They obviously havre needs and need things to survive. Like Apple products and Gucci purses.
By #610414 28,Nov,21 13:29
Skillet you just don’t understand
By #610414 28,Nov,21 13:28
He made all kinds of speeches asking for the masses to rise up. They are doing his bidding

By #610414 27,Nov,21 14:01
TRUMP is a major asshole. If you support him are you an asshole too?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 19:09 other posts 
Trump has more brains in his little pinky than biden does in his whole ass!I mean head, but it is in his ass, that is why they had to do a colonscopy, to conduct the cognitive test.

By #610414 25,Nov,21 08:39
HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone. Make it a safe one.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,21 08:48 other posts 
I am about to put the turkey tit in the oven . by myself today,will visit family tomorrow about 30 miles away. Deviled eggs here I come!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Nov,21 11:40 other posts 
What's "deviled eggs"?
Happy Thanksgiving.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,21 12:00 other posts 
Well I have 6 containers in the freezer with turkey and pork roast so I don't have to try to eat up all the left overs so quick. took 2 hours on the turkey boob to get it like I wanted it,cooked 3 dollar bags of pasta mix to use in the containers for the freezer and will make the last bag of Uncle Ben's microwave rice I have to eat with the turkey I left out for today . I will miss that rice stuff,90 seconds in the microwave and good rice!
By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,21 12:09 other posts 
I don't have the exact recipe and everyone's is different.But it boiled eggs, cut in half, the yoke is mixed with some mayo and some mustard, vineger,salt and pepper.and then put back in the egg white.There is other stuff to but I can't remember it at the moment.

edit,here is a quick googleing,my aunt does not sprinkle the red paprika on them nor does she use tabasco .
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Nov,21 14:44 other posts 
Oh ok, thanks. I just didn't know, I'd never heard the word.
Enjoy.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Nov,21 10:42 other posts 
Cat so what time is meals on wheels dropping off your baked pelican dinner today?

By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,21 12:32 other posts 
I wonder if that is anything like cooking a goose. I went to a high end place back 30 years ago to put in a rental juke box and had to go thru the kitchen. The cook was fixing a goose. DAMN , what a big MESS. I can't remember the details but GREASY
By #610414 27,Nov,21 13:59
I’m having fish after I gut the pelican
Happy thanksgiving. Dinner with family is always nice.
Just don't ruin it by talking about politics, like I have sometimes done
Unless they start it, than be clear and effective, but thoughtful.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,21 12:04 other posts 
my aunt and uncle ,1 cousin and my dad is all that is left of my family and my dad eats with his girlfriends family that is more like a mishmash between duck dynasty and the simpsons,. So I go visit the others and eat. My uncle, did 2 tours in vietnam and has numerous medals, 3 bronze stars and others. So it is next to impossible no to have politics at the table.I am sure since the withdraw from afghanistan is a recent event similar to vietnam in some ways,it will be discussed.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 17:55 other posts 
A mishmash between duck dynasty and the simpsons? That sounds like a lot of fun.
Is the food any good?

If your politics is a bit like your uncle, it's probably safe to complain about the stupid Democrats. But I imagine there wouldn't be much giving thanks, consistent with the holiday. It was also more of a hint for families with mixed political affiliations. Politics can ruin a good meal together then.

I experienced this with the husband of my girlfriends sister. He started it, but he couldn't deal with my answer. He didn't even try to discuss anything, just said I was wrong and completely refused to talk about anything else after that. He even kept sulking after I apologized for ruining the atmosphere with politics.

My girlfriend's brother disagrees with me even more than the other guy, but I get along with him a lot better. We allow each other some comments and we just understand there's no way we can ever change each others opinion on politics. So we just find common ground on other things. We also disagree on Covid, but at least we found a compromise to be somewhat careful to not endanger his own mother, who is diabetic, with high blood pressure. We didn't push her to get the vaccine, but he discouraged her wholeheartedly. He doesn't know she decided to get her first shot last week and has an appointment for the second, early December. She will tell him when it's done, because she didn't like his angry reaction about her getting the flu shot, which she
has taken every year for the last twenty years.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 13:00 other posts 
We were all actually very thankful to be together as my aunt had a heart attack a couple years back and when she got the "vaccine" she was back in the hospital a couple days later with heart issues. My cousins wife, a nurse,got vaccinated,was sick for 2 weeks and had to the doctor a couple times after the "vaccine" and swears she will pick up beer cans from the roadside to make a living before she takes the #(#*# booster.
My cousins son,18 ,works at the same assisted living center as his mother, got the shot and was sick for about a week.
The lady who is my aunts best friend, had just lost her husband. Don't know from what but she was very negative about the shot as well.
We really didn't discuss the politics much except we all agreed the country is a mess.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   #143   #144   ...#187

Show It Off