Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #708

Pages:  #1... #703   #704   #705   #706   #707   #708   #709   #710   #711   #712   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 14:32 other posts 
Michigan and North Dakota are voting on legalizing cannabis today.
By #551147 06,Nov,18 15:04
🙄 Here it comes!! The NOT so conservative part of me... 😉

I hope it passes! Tax it! Tax it! Tax it!

I wish they would go ahead and legalize ALL drugs. Regulate it, and tax the hell out of them, too. Use those tax funds to give the system MOOCHERS more and more free stuff...

Hell, a few lives might actually be saved as then the recreational drugs would be more safe. I'm ALL for it!

Gimme more, gimme more! 🤲 Hands out for freebies... 🤲 Gimme more, gimme more! 🤲

Let the dope heads pay for the leeches. Telling you! Sounds like a win win situation to me.
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 15:08 other posts 
It happened in Canada on October 17th 2018. It was legalized by our Liberal government. It was part of their election platform in 2015.
By #551147 06,Nov,18 15:35
That's awesome! I applaud them Puff puff passss! 😎
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Nov,18 03:08 other posts 
Results: Michigan strongly agreed with legalization and North Dakota strongly disagreed with it.
By #562152 07,Nov,18 09:23
I'm going to be a moocher
By #551147 07,Nov,18 14:36
I'm sincerely surprised and shocked... NOT!!
By #562152 07,Nov,18 16:05

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 05,Nov,18 23:51 other posts 
I went and saw the movie "First Man" this afternoon. It is about Neill Armstrong's life as he became the first human to walk on the moon.

All I could think of what was it like to take on this risk, to, knowing if anything went wrong there was no rescue.

And to realize you would be the first one to leave this planet and step on another world!

I don't know if I will live to see it, but I hope I live long enough to see the voyage to Mars!!!

Despite all of humanity's problems and faults, we are just in the infancy of exploring the cosmos, humanity's greatest adventure and our ultimate destiny!!!

A question to all of you.

If given the opportunity would you take a one-way trip to Mars, knowing you could never return to earth?

As for me! HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 01:20 other posts 
No way. I wouldn't leave my family.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 02:08 other posts 
I would not. Never. It's not gonna happen (successfully) for a VERY long time....
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 10:28 other posts 
I beg to differ. Plans are already being made by the European Space Agency to put a manned mission to Mars sometime within the next 15 years maybe sooner.

Technically it is possible, the difficult part would be to find those 6 individuals with "the right stuff" and that is the difficult part.

These individuals would have to be compatible and comfortable with being together in very close quarters for the 6 months to get there spend several months on the planet and then the 6 month trip back.

Surely everything would have to be automated to the point of not needing very little intervention.

In 15 I'll be 84, still possible to see it happen. I hope I live long enough to withness it!

And NASA is planning to put humans on an asteroid on 2015 and a manned mission to MARS sometime in the 2030s!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 13:44 other posts 
It won't succeed.
Think about missions to the moon.
Why Have they stopped?

Even if going to Mars is successful it will be successful once. We'll send a bunch of people out there with a one-way ticket to death. They'll either die during the journey or they'll die very soon after landing.

And then everyone will declare mission accomplished and abandoned for another 100 or 200 years. By that time, humans will be marching rapidly towards extinction anyway.

Do not trust those who say they can achieve things. They can't. Not because the technology and science do not exist but because we're very primitive in the way we handle things. We still haven't managed to achieve peace. The world is ruled by warlords or maniacs like Trump and Kimjongshit.

Sure, You're entitled to beg to differ and I wish you were proven right and me wrong. But I've lost all faith in humanity.
By #568769 06,Nov,18 14:57
DAMN IT, Leo!!! STOP thinking like me! You be right. So sadly right. 'Humanoids' are entirely blind to their own history and therefore their future...Why don't we join the 'Flat Earthers' or the Moon hoax believers?! Life would be so much more simple if we were just simpletons
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 18:12 other posts 
BS! I have never lost faith in humanity! Even if it doesn't succeed we will try and try again until is succeeds!! The moon missions stopped because we accomplished what we needed to and the exploration of space took another direction!

Because there were deaths on the early Apollo mission and the shuttle disasters we did not stop exploring! We continued despite them!

Our destiny is to explore and we will do that no matter the cost!

No matter what happens, wars, pestilence, etc. we will continue to explore and move society and humanity forward!

I don't live in a world or my life without hope nor do I believe humanity is doomed to extinction.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 18:20 other posts 
Regardless of what you believe or not, humans have been around for a very very very short period of time and the more "advanced" they her the more they kill themselves. WWII resulted in at at least 60 million deaths and the largest number of civilian deaths in the history of humanity. This happened when humans were advanced, not primitive.
I think that in 50 thousand years cockroaches will be the dominant species on this planet.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 18:18 other posts 
Matt Damon has already been there!

only registered users can see external links

And lived to tell the tale.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 07,Nov,18 09:57 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 07:14 other posts 
No, I don't believe I have that type of personal strength.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 10:33 other posts 
Yes, it certainly would take an individual with some really deep and strong mental and emotional strength to do it. But think of the adventure!!!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 17:12 other posts 
Geezus, I recall there was a time that traffic was rerouted off of I-75 and I had NO IDEA where I was (truth be told, I was somewhere close to the Daimler/Chrysler Headquarters in Rochester Hills, Michigan and I was only probably 50 miles from home) I was by myself and I had a fricken panic attack. I'm not going to Mars all by myself. I don't see going solo to Toledo being in my future, either.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 18:15 other posts 
Toledo?!? I have no desire to go to Toledo either (BTW I've been there and don't want to go back). I want to go to MARS!!!

Alas, I'll never get there unless they take my ashes!!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 18:17 other posts 
I just picked Toledo since it is closer then Cleveland and just "south of the border".
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 18:21 other posts 
I hope they don't take my ashes to Toledo or Cleveland!!!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 18:23 other posts 
"Down Mexico Way"

By #562152 06,Nov,18 11:58
Too many love ones here. No,I couldn't.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 18:19 other posts 
I understand that! But I am getting old enough to the point where I eventually I'll be gone.

While, I know for sure I'll never get to MARS, I have no problem leaving relatives behind and at least explore what I can of earth.

And my family knows they'll have to live with it.
By #562152 07,Nov,18 09:03
I couldn't live without them.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 07,Nov,18 09:55 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,18 02:00 other posts 
I just noticed something admin posted in a blog. It has to do when a member gifts you a negative gift then immediately blacklists you. He writes;

"By admin [Ignore] at 06,Nov,18 20:59⤴ 

I have changed the blacklisting mechanics slightly. If a member sent you a bad gift and then blacklisted you, you can still send them a bad gift back. Assuming their bad gift was not deleted at the moment, since I have no other ways to track this."

By #559941 06,Nov,18 12:30
I woke up and went to the kitchen to make some coffee and this happened... It just got hard by itself,, what do I do..
Should I go and see a doctor? It is so embarrassing..

[deleted image]

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 07:24 other posts 
My mobile device's GPS must be outta whack because the "radar" option has pinpointed me somewhere in the Coral Sea near Australia, north of New Zealand....

Geez, I haven't seen land for 9 days but I can't imagine that Captain Rob made a wrong turn when he exited the Strait of Gibraltar OR.... am I getting closer to the Bermuda Triangle?

By #545732 06,Nov,18 02:33
Does having to take medication prescribed by a doctor mean I'm a **** user with a bad attitude? According to one member here it does. If I don't take them I'll probably die. He thinks I need to straighten up and not take them. How about that, huh?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 07:11 other posts 
You know that's a silly thought.

In 99% (MY guess) of the cases, people taking medication under doctor's supervision are just people taking medication under doctor's supervision and NOT d,rug addicts.

By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Nov,18 16:03 other posts 
If I die in a plane crash I really hope it's on my way home from vacation, not on the way there!
By #562152 05,Nov,18 20:36
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,18 21:37 other posts 
Why would you ever say anything that crazy!?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,18 21:48 other posts 
I am afraid of flying but knowing my luck I would get on the very airplane that the pilot would be drunk or sucidial.
There was a case last week of a japanese pilot I think that was over 10 times the legal limit for alcohol to be flying.

But if I ever fall out of a airplane I want to bring with me a garden hose ,air hose or a drop cord or perhaps 1 of the cables from my welding machine. None of those has ever failed to grab something and stop me in my tracks!
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Nov,18 22:55 other posts 
It's not crazy Bella, at least I would have enjoyed my vacation! Welcome home! I take it your plane didn't crash.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Oops, my bad. I thought you were home already.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,18 21:50 other posts 
One of the interesting things that I observed while on my vacation, was when I attended a Catholic mass this past Sunday. The mass was conducted by David P Remy, a retired Navy Chaplain and also a retired Catholic priest and was on the Symphony of the Seas and this is what made me go "hmmmmm...?". An offering was solicited and collected in Royal Caribbean plastic shopping bags by two "ushers" who swept the theater like two, well rehearsed professionals. Feed me peanuts and call me Dumbo, if David P Remy does not have his own church, where is the money actually going?

And after service, he had someone passing out flyers promoting the 5 or 6 novels he has authored. Now if that isn't capitalism at its finest! Wow!

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Nov,18 14:30 other posts 
Neil Young and Daryl Hanna got married??? Some people will do anything for a Canadian passport!!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 01,Nov,18 15:26 other posts 
Yup!

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 30,Oct,18 20:20 other posts 
Are there any kind of or style of nude pics do you like to see and makes you just want to see more of?

Just curious...

I'm only asking as I find a lot of pics just boring, mine included.
By #562152 01,Nov,18 12:57
Your pics are never boring. I love your hairy, teddy bear bod. I like variety. Looking at dozens of pics of the same cock without any other features is boring
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 01,Nov,18 15:25 other posts 
TY!!!!

By #532415 31,Oct,18 10:24
I love seeing mens cocks. I'm married with a great wife but I love seeing other dicks...!

By phart [Ignore] 25,Oct,18 18:17 other posts 
I watched some tv at the hospital last night and they showed Maxine Waters ,a California politician, on video encouraging liberals to harass and intimidate conservatives.As in run them out of stores and places to eat,aggravate them as they try to get gas and drive thru town.
And people are taking to the streets doing it!

Now I know as far as politics goes, we are all across the board here. But really,is resorting to this kind of vi0lence the right path to take?
Any credibility the democrats had is gone as far as I am concerned if they all support this.
Running a person out of a store for being conservative is no different than running them out if they are black,gay ,etc.It is discrimination.

Thoughts on this?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,18 19:44 other posts 
I'm sorry that your post did not initiate the discussion that hoped for.
By #545732 26,Oct,18 20:59
I'm with you, Phart. I feel those kind of "acts" of vi0lence are nothing more than TV and media opportunities. I think the worst thing about it is how k1ds see it and could wrongly learn it as appropriate behaviour being demonstrated by their role models.
It's sad how these public figures, who are meant to have leadership qualities and the respect of the public they claim to serve are crass enough to publicly vilify bigots for carrying out vi0lence like that and then do exactly the same thing, claiming they're doing it in the name of the American public.
What a world, huh?
By #562152 27,Oct,18 07:02
I don't like v.iolence. Having said that, a peaceful demonstrations has been a tradition, in this country, to protest perceived,wrongs
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

If you are a private citizen and you decide to stand in a corner yelling your political views, That is your right. However, if a group of people beat the crap out of you, that would be wrong. If, on the other hand, you are are part of a governmental entity, and your actions made a whole section of the public uncomfortable, than they have a right to protest. Many of these people that are the targets of these demonstrations are not elected (Betsy DeVos) but run their departments like their private fiefdoms. They do things that make for bad laws and people have no other way to show their displeasure than by demonstrating. As long as they are peaceful (not violent) then they have a right to do so.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,18 10:18 other posts 
you are correct,we can not violate the basic rights we are all given.Speach and gathering does not require vi0lence and although I look at the kkk and liberl idiots all the same way,"what a bunch of kooks", they have the right to gather and speak.
But just the other day I was in Arbys.I had my new Trump 2020 hat on. The black lady took our order and 20 minutes later everyone behind us had their food and was eating and we had nothing. Turns out she was acting on this primise from what the supervisor admitted.
My hat and my beliefs may not be her cup of tea,but she had no bussiness denying my dad and myself our food.We did get our money back but they lost 2 customers as I will eat crumbs from the parking lot before i do bussiness there again because they allowed this to happen in their store.She was not disiplined.
By #562152 27,Oct,18 11:25
That is wrong. I don't agree with your political choices but you have the right to have them and even show them. That lady should have been reprimanded.
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Oct,18 00:51 other posts 
Phart, how do you know she wasn't disciplined?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,18 09:59 other posts 
A nieghbor went by there a few days later and she was still working there. other than being fired i don't know what other dislipline a miniumum wage job like that would have.
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Oct,18 14:22 other posts 
Since you said that the supervisor told you that your order was vetoed because of the hat you were wearing you should call the store and ask to speak to the manager. Tell the manager that both employees should be reprimanded because the front person vetoed your order and the supervisor knew about it and did nothing about it and told you that that's what happened.
I sure don't understand one thing though. How could a person ring your order into the till and veto it? After it gets rang in it either gets printed in the back or goes to another computer screen for her coworkers to make. Without collusion from other parties on the property, she couldn't have vetoed your order. Do you think she went back and told her coworkers that because you were wearing a Trump 2020 hat that they shouldn't make your order and that they agreed with her and everyone in the store risked their jobs to veto one single order because one single customer was wearing a hat that they took offense to and then the supervisor saw that this was going on and did nothing when multiple employees refused to make your order risking her own job too? Well Phart I sure think you should phone no, go into the store and talk to the manager in person about all the staff at his Arby's is colluding against you. This massive conspiracy has got to stop because if every employee in the store is doing it to you, they're probably doing it to all Trump supporters. Perhaps if they see a Trump bumper sticker they'll do the same thing.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,18 23:26 other posts 
Not sure how far it all went and was to damn mad to get into detail at the store.I just know I will eat elsewhere.
I don't know about a "veto",I just know our order was not filled and everyone elses was. The manager mumbled and pointed at my hat as he rang up the refund so that is about all I can tell ye.
If it was vetoed,looks like i could not have got our money back.
I was with my 85 year old dad,and to be honest,he pitched enough fit that I didn't need to.He had no idea that my hat was the most likely cause of the issue.He was just ranting and raving about shitty service.
Everyone in there knew something was not right with our service without me saying anything.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Oct,18 00:21 other posts 
Maybe the cashier forgot to push the SEND button. There are LOTS of reasons why mistakes can be made in restaurants or any business for that matter. Sometimes people who are visible minorities, gay or handicapped incorrectly think that they were done wrong because of their uniqueness when in fact it was just an error. I think this might be the case in your situation. Your choice to eat elsewhere is, of course, yours to make.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,18 01:16 other posts 
I sure hope you are right!. in a few months the employees will be completely rotated out probably and can go back in without a worry .
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Oct,18 02:06 other posts 
I was in a food court washroom in a mall once and a restaurant MANAGER walked out of the crapper and right out the door without washing his hands. I told all of my coworkers what I saw and our store employees never ate there again. It was an Arby's. That speaks of the employee, not the company.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #703   #704   #705   #706   #707   #708   #709   #710   #711   #712   ...#756

Show It Off